Kevin and Kelsey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This little hole drives me wild every time..." Kelsey groaned.

"M-Make it wet...." Kevin pleaded.

Kelsey formed a small bead of saliva on the tip of her lips. The line of spit came out like a thin, dribbling waterfall. The spit line leaked onto Kevin's cock, making a perfect connection. After thirty seconds, so much spit collected around his cock that it overflowed, staining the bed. Kelsey opened her mouth completely, and a large glob of spit moved out, breaking the connection between her lips and her brother's cock.

Kelsey began to stroke her palm along Kevin's cock. The extreme amount of spit coated her hand. As she jerked her brother off, she rotated her wrists and swirled her finger, making sure she covered every inch of his dick. When she reached the top, she rotated her palm along the tip, causing Kevin to grip the bed sheets and suck in the air. After a few more luxurious strokes, Kelsey slowed down and kissed his spit-soaked member.

"Is it wet enough?" She cooed.

"Yes, stand up please." Kevin said softly.

Kelsey let go of her brother's cock, got off the bed, and stood up. Kevin sat towards the edge of the bed, his legs sitting on the floor. He gently spun her around so she was facing the door. Kelsey grinned in excitement. Kevin grabbed where her hips flared out, his fingers sinking into her soft skin. Kelsey giggled. She'd always been small, much smaller than her older brother, who had at least one hundred pounds and nine inches on her five-foot-three frame. Kevin lifted her effortlessly into his arms.

"This is new," Kelsey said coyly, her adorable smirk glued to her face as she spread her legs forward. "It's nice being picked up by my big strong brother."

"You'll love it when I put you down." Kevin said, kissing the back of her neck.

Kevin began to lower his little sister down towards his lap. The tip of his cock tickled her wet pussy lips. Kelsey lowered her hands to guide her brother's cock toward her entrance. The thick head finally penetrated her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kelsey moaned. She threw her head back. Kevin's cock was sliding easily into her body; the combination of her slick pussy and the mountain of spit made it easy for him to grind into her. Kelsey's ass was sitting in Kevin's lap, his cock buried deep inside of her, nice and snug. She was so small and delicate, wrapped in her sibling's strong embrace. Kevin slid his arms under her thighs and began to gently lift and drop his little sister.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kelsey shouted in pure ecstasy.

"I love you so much, Kels," Kevin huffed, his hot breath against her ears and neck.

"I love you too, Kevin." Kelsey licked her lips as her eyes fluttered.

The constant sounds of their bodies combining was hypnotizing, and as they found their rhythm, they stayed this way for five minutes. Kelsey's body was rigid as she bobbed up and down. Her ass and thighs were drenched in sweat as her boobs bounced wildly. Kevin buried his face into his little sister's shoulder, trying his absolute hardest to make her cum. He wanted to finish at the same time she did.

Kelsey's moans turned into incoherent babbles as her body shook. Her orgasm hit her like an electric shock through her entire body. Kevin didn't stop moving; he continued to pound her pussy, working his legs and core intensely. He kept pouring more and more sexual energy and love into his precious little sister until it looked like her mind left her.

"Oh shit!" Kelsey panted, her chest rising and falling.

Kelsey's pussy clenched around her brother's cock incredibly tight.

"I'm going to cum inside of you," Kevin said calmly. "You ready?"

"Yes please... please fill me up big brother..." Kelsey wiggled her ass against his crotch.

"Ohhhhh AHHHH FUCK!" Kevin screamed, filling his little sister with his sperm, shooting multiple shots deep inside of her.

They both fell back onto the bed, sharing the insane euphoric high they shared. Kevin scooted to the side, wrapping Kelsey up, his cock still leaking inside of her. The siblings slept soundly in the afterglow of their love. There was nothing else to think about, nothing to worry about, nothing to fear.

*Epilogue*

"Hi little one, Hi!" Kelsey cooed to her adorable baby girl.

"She's beautiful." Kevin said, tears still running down his cheeks.

It'd been a rough nine months for the siblings. They had to find a doctor that could somehow keep things quiet if he found out that they were related. Kevin had to work doubles in order to keep things up, and plenty of fear from previously stated possible health complications, but when they looked at their beautiful daughter, it was all worth it.

"Jennifer." Kelsey said.

"Jennifer. Jennifer McCaughlin." Kevin said.

"Welcome to the world sweetheart."

The End.

12