Kevin Kim Ch. 01: The Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just unlock your doors," I ordered instead, and she looked up at me distrustfully again. "I'm not going to do shit to the kid, alright? What kind of sick fuck do you think...actually, don't answer that. Look, I promise I won't wake the baby, I just want to get in the back seat."

She sighed in resignation then unlocked the car doors, so I slipped in quickly then reached around the seat. Both hands grabbed a handful of tit, and once I hand her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, I began to really work her over. She squirmed nonstop as I alternated milking each breast, and I watched with near nut-busting excitement as the squirts steadily coated her steering wheel and windshield creamy white. There was no relenting to her supply; if anything, she began letting more of the sweet milk fly as I began digging my fingers in to really open those chocolate nozzles up. Each spray hit the interior with audible impact, forcing me to pause at times as I nearly shot my load upon hearing some of the hard impacts.

"These udders were made for this," I growled before pinching both nipples hard, and my prey yelped in surprise. Unfortunately, her sudden exclamation had the undesired effect of rousing her infant from a deep slumber. I winced upon hearing the child's murmurs, knowing that my brief moment glory was coming to an abrupt end.

I glanced over at the kid with annoyance, but one look at his features brought a smile to my face. "Seems like I wasn't the only Asian boy trying to get at these sweet brown titties of yours," I teased before tugging at her nipples again. "I figured you for one of those proud types, looking for your 6'4" Nubian king and his foot-long dick. Nice to know that some of you sistas are a bit more open-minded."

She let out an exasperated sigh then shook her head. "You know, you're really bad at this. Why would you tell me your race, especially considering how well I can see those obviously expensive tattoos?"

My hands froze in place once I realized what she'd said, as my sleeves had indeed slid up during the zealous milking. Coupled with my brag-turned-fuckup upon seeing her half-Asian kid, I'd be much easier to identify should she contact the authorities. I had to think of something fast, otherwise I was staring possible jail time and guaranteed disgrace straight in the eyes.

"You speak a word of this, and I'll-"

"No, you won't," she cut in, rather presumptuously in my mind. Truthfully, I wasn't going to make good on whatever lame threat that I was coming up with, but her certainty still bothered me. "Nothing about you says you're anything more than an inexperienced pervert, so save the tough talk."

I sat quietly for a while longer, listening to the slowly waking child. "So are you going to-"

"No," she interrupted again, but I was more than happy to let her cut me off this time. "You know there's no point, so just...just leave, okay?"

I pulled my hands away and we sat in silence for another few moments, but I couldn't leave well enough alone. "Why not?" I asked like a true idiot, and she laughed mirthlessly at my question.

"Really bad," she stated again before slowly shaking her head. "Why stay silent about this? Because I pity a man like you, that's why. I pity how badly I've probably blue-balled you from a distance, knowing I'd never willingly let such a weak male near my breasts. I feel sorry that you were willing to risk your freedom just for a chance to touch me, when I would give a superior man like my husband whatever he wants whenever he wants. For that reason alone, I wouldn't let our names be linked; I wouldn't let your inferiority pull his hard-earned reputation down."

"Okay, geez," I muttered after getting repeatedly cut down. "Well, I still got your milk, and that's more than your 'superior' husband is allowed."

"He's not allowed to drink from me as my child does," she corrected. "If my husband so desired, I'd let him milk me into his coffee every morning without complaint. He hasn't requested such, thus I haven't let him do so; don't consider yourself special, perv."

I wanted to take offense, but the thought of her leaning over the kitchen table to be willingly milked like a Holstein had me ready to paint my boxers. "Fucking shit," I mumbled as I stumbled out of her car with a painful hard-on. Once out, I looked down at my prey, taking mental snapshots of her soaked pants and the dozens of white streaks covering her interior. My cock lurched again, and while I really wanted to just whip it out and launch my pent-up load through her window, I couldn't afford the pleasure on multiple levels. So, with no real exit strategy for my escape, I just stood there dumbly, unsure of what to do or say after my heinous act.

"Leave," she said without looking up, and I was in no place to protest.

I took one more mental snapshot of my milk-soaked prey then bolted into the forest, my heart racing with a taboo excitement and my steel-hard dick screaming for release.

12