Kevin Needs Cock Confidence

Story Info
It's a mother's duty to help her shy son.
2.3k words
4.22
45.9k
55
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,006 Followers

I wondered why my eighteen-year-old son Kevin, was so damn shy. He was tall and handsome but too shy to get a date. My husband Howard, sent our son to counseling. But Kev got worse. He couldn't even talk to girls.

Howard roared. "The boy just needs to get laid. He just needs a hooker. My first fuck was in a brothel. Hell, I still have the receipt!"

"Very funny asshole."

Howard laughed. "But a spread and willing cunt would give him a dick-load of confidence."

"True." I found myself having naughty dreams about Kev. Sometimes the dreams seemed so real I woke up panting. I needed to do something. My son needed to get laid, desperately. And as a mother I needed to help him...however I could."

Blessed with abundant boobs, my hefty jugs attracted lots of attention...even from my son. I noticed him trying to peek at me when I got dressed or took a shower. And his boob staring got worse, as did his jerking off.

That day, I was in my bra and panties when I saw Kev peeking through the door crack. "Dammit son, get in here. We need to talk." I pulled him in. "It's about you gawking at my boobs. You can't take your eyes off my jugs, can you?"

"No Mom... your bodacious boobs drive me crazy."

"Bodacious boobs? I'm your Mother and you shouldn't ogle me like that! You should ogle girls your own age!"

"But Mom, the girls at school are stuck-up and snooty. I can't even talk to them or... you know... feel up their tits."

"That's terrible... Sonny Boy, as your Mother I shouldn't do this, but you need a shot of titty confidence." Reaching into my bra I lifted out one fat tit, then the other. "Here they are son. Real boobs." I took his hand, placing it on my tit.

"Go ahead Kev, play with the girls."

"Wow Mom!" His eager hands were all over me, squishing and pawing my tits.

"Nice, aren't they? I can tell you like them from your growing lump. Here boy, taste Mommy's sweet nipples."

I pulled Kev's lips closer until my nipple popped into his mouth. "Suck 'em like you're starving for milk!" His mouth sucked my boobs so hard it felt like my nipples would pop off.

Then I noticed his boner lump pressing my thigh. I pushed Kev away. "That's enough son. Let's stop before we do something we'll both regret." Tucking in my tits I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

The following day I noticed the bathroom door was open a crack. I shouldn't have peeked inside...but I did. My son stood naked, drying his back with a towel. My eyes gazed at his muscled chest, black pubes and humongo cock.

"Oh my God, my boy has a whopper." I snuck back to my room to finger my burning twat. I felt like Pervert-Mom, fingering myself while thinking about Kev's cock...and my thighs clenched in orgasm.

A prick that big should have its pick of pussies. Obviously Kev didn't know what he had. Maybe it was Mommy's job to introduce him into the fantastic world of fucking.

Now I wanted my son to see me completely naked...like I'd seen him. My heart raced when I heard Kev's motorcycle outside. Rushing to the bathroom, I hopped in the shower to wet my body and pussy. As he approached I dried my face with a towel, leaving my tits and twat exposed.

My heart throbbed as I heard Kev breathing at the door. As he watched, I vigorously dried my hair making my plump boobs bounce and jiggle like a stripper's.

Peeking through the towel I noticed Kev's eyes moved down to my glistening slit and curly mound. My pussy was wet and dripping...not from the shower.

When I dropped the towel my son was gone. Throwing on a robe I went to the kitchen. Kev looked up. "Oh hi Mom...um, what's new?"

"Nothing and everything." I laughed. "Fucked any hot girls lately?"

My son turned angry red. "That's a stupid-ass question! What kind of Mom are you!?"

Indeed. I thought to myself. I'm the kind of Mom who lusts after her own son. All that evening we snuck naughty glances at each other...stalking each other as my pussy burned. The next day I saw Kev jerking off with my panties.

It was time to take the bull by the horns!...or the boy by the balls... Kev was in the living room, watching TV. "Son it's cold in here, do you mind if I snuggle with you?"

"I um, err... sure Mom." I lay with my head on Kev's chest. "Move lower Mom, I can't see the TV. I moved my head to his lap and felt his cock lump against my face.

It throbbed every time I wiggled. So I kept wiggling as Kev's prick grew stiff, and my pussy grew wet. Soon I saw my son's cock-knob poke out the leg of his shorts.

I still can't believe what I did... Feeling like a Mom-whore I yanked down his zipper with my teeth. Kev looked stunned as my hand yanked out his enraged boner and heavy balls. His hulking prick throbbed inches from my face.

"M-Mom... what are you doing!?"

The slut in me couldn't resist licking and sucking my son's hairy balls. Then I wrapped his cock-monster in my lips, drawing my son's throbbing boner into my mouth, while my fingers tugged on his ball-sack. As I sucked, Kev lifted his hips to meet my bobbing mouth.

When his prick swelled I knew he was about to spew.

With quickening thrusts, my son suddenly arched his back. He grabbed my head, hammering his prick to my tonsils. "OH GAWD MOM!"

Kev actually spewed down my throat! I choked and swallowed load after load of incestuous cum. Then his cock popped out, squirting jism across my face and hair. I looked up through cum dripping eyelashes.

"Did you like that...Mommy sucking your cock?"

"Hell yes. Blowjobs are awesome, and I love it when you suck my nuts." Like a good mother I cleaned off his balls, sucking each hairy orb into my mouth. Then I tilted my head back, letting his cum slime slide down my throat.

***

Now we were more than Mother and son. Kev said we'd 'Crossed the Rubicon' ...whatever-the-fuck that meant. The next day I took my son into my arms, into my bed, and into my pink folds.

Kev's eyes widened as I dropped my dress and panties slowly... stripping for Sonny. My hairy twat came into view. Curly black pubes above a glistening pink slit. I tugged down Kev's gym shorts and he stood before me naked. His cock was fully stiff and throbbing. We hugged with my hefty tits and hard nipples pressing into his chest.

Our lips met and we kissed like lovers...illicit lovers. I'd just sucked off my son's cock, but kissing him felt awkward. His hands explored every crevice in my body as our tongues twisted together. I felt like a horny teenage girl making out in the backseat.

Kev tweaked my nipples and bent down, taking each into his mouth. I pushed his head lower. "Son lick me... down there." He licked my belly button. "No Kev, that feels weird! Lick Mommy between her legs."

He dropped to his knees and parted my thighs. My pink folds opened like a forbidden flower. Glistening fuck-folds yearning to be licked.

Kev leaned forward, his tongue tickling my inner lips. I squirmed with an electric shock. "Oh yes...eat Mommy's juicy twat." My son lapped at my pussy like a dog, fast and frantic. Then he went at my swollen clit, sucking it like a straw.

"Whoa Sonny Boy! Easy on Mom's clitty!"

Sucking my labia, his tongue stabbed into my hole. My son, the cunt licking student, lapped away ...driving me to the edge. Gripping his hair in both hands, I smashed my wet pussy into his face... and screamed in a cunt-wrenching climax! "Oh shit!!"

Kev raised his head and I wiped my girlie juices from his face. The naughty boy tongue-kissed me, letting me taste my own pussy juice. We lay panting and kissing. "Come my darling boy, it's time for a lesson in cock confidence."

"How I love fat, hefty cocks. Sonny I need to be fucked so bad." Kev lay on his back, with his dick pointing up... Stiff, proud and sinful. I mounted my son, impaling my hungry twat on his thick pole.

"Ohh that's it Kev." I rode his horse prick, sliding my wet twat up and down and rocking back and forth. My fat tits flapped his face as I bounced on his rock-hard shaft.

"Fuck me son, fill me with your cock-meat. Kev's prick hammered wildly. "Ungh... that's it! Pound Mommy like you hate her. "

"Yes bad Mommy!"

Lifting my legs, Kev's cock slammed deeper into my pussy, fucking places never touched by his dad's dick. Our bodies slapped together obscenely as we screwed in incestuous pleasure.

As my passion grew, I humped harder, cunt-slamming my son. My back arched. "Oh god Kev...I'm cumming!" My pussy convulsed just as his prick exploded, flooding my womb with his hot seed. After the last cum-burst, I collapsed and kissed my son.

"Mom, that was amazing."

"Yes, I got fucked by my own son...finally." We slept like that, Mother and son naked.

In the morning we awoke and kissed. Kev pounded me with his morning wood... and spewed a hot load into my cunt. Then he brought me a cup of coffee and whipped out his stiff-again boner in my face. So I had coffee and cum for breakfast.

Now my life revolved around fucking... Fucking-fucking- fucking. It was wonderful...I had my legs up all the time. I never imagined a young man could screw so much. I still had to give Howard pussy. And for whatever reason my hubby was hornier than ever.

Some days I got spread and screwed five times. More on weekends. I wasn't a housewife...I was a house whore. But I treated this as a compliment to my womanhood, being fucked raw daily. Hell, my pussy even hurt when I peed.

Once me and Kev checked into a sleezy motel. The female clerk winked at me. "Good job, this stud is young enough to be your son." Ha...if she only knew.

We hurried to the room. The door wasn't even closed when Kev shoved me against the wall and pounded me so hard my teeth rattled. I screamed in orgasm.

At that motel, screaming orgasms were good for business. Soon we heard other sluts screaming. Kev threw me on the bed and mounted me again. "Gosh son, you always fuck Mommy so hard!"

Back at home we screwed like sex-crazed beasts. Kev fucked me on the sofa, the desk, the coffee table, the dining table... anyplace and everyplace.

***

One weekend Howard was away, so Kev and I headed to the beach. I wore my string bikini. Just two triangles of fabric over my big nipples, and another triangle that barely covered my bushy twat. Dark pubes curled out on all sides.

I didn't mind strangers seeing my curly pubes.

Jumping in the water I played volleyball, with my hefty tits splashing. When I climbed out all the guys stared at my butt. The string bikini wedged like ass-floss between my naked cheeks.

Feeling like a sexy slut I wiggled my booty. I thought Kev loved it... but my son was embarrassed. "Mom, I don't like other guys seeing your poking out pubes."

"Wow son, you're actually jealous."

"Hell yes I am. Mom, you need to shave that thing!"

"That thing? That thing you popped out of? That thing you pound like crazy?" I laughed. "Son I'll let you shave it. Every boy should shave his mother's pussy."

Usually I spread my legs to get fucked. But today I spread to get shaved. Kev picked up the razor. "Now son be VERY-VERY careful when you shave around my tender labia."

"Mom, what's a labia?"

"My pussy petals. Dammit boy, you should know what your fucking!"

That night we watched a bit of porn, with an anal sex scene. Kev whispered, "Hey Mom, I got an idea."

"Of course you do dick-head. Your fucking idea went straight to your boner." I winked. "You want to screw Mommy's ass, right?"

"Hell yes!"

Getting on my hands and knees, I wiggled my naked ass invitingly. "Kev, grip your boner and guide it to my anus." He did and I groaned when it popped in. "OUCH!" His eager dick drove deeper.

When his pubes hit my rump, I knew his prick was balls-deep up my ass! "Gosh that hurts!" I bit the pillow as the real ass-fucking began. Kev humped faster, making the bed squeak. His hands gripped my plump tits as his prick plunged in and out, reaming my poor asshole.

Then we saw headlights in the window. "Your dad is home from his business trip!" We hurried into the bathroom and locked the door. Kev bent me over the sink, fucking my ass so hard his hairy balls slapped my twat. I watched my teeth clench in the mirror.

"Ohh Mommy... your butthole... is so tight!" His head flew up as he shoved his shaft in and jerked! I felt his cock throb, spewing loads of cum inside me... with more leaking down my crack.

With a groan, my son squeezed out a last spurt. I reached back, touching my freshly sodomized butthole. "Gosh, my anus is stretched wide as a cup-holder."

"No Mom, it's a cock holder. My cock holder."

Just then we heard the front door shut. "Howard's home!" Kev jumped into the shower and turned on the water. Wiping off my asshole I hurried to bed, and spread wide. I knew after his business trip Howard would want to fuck pussy.

I satisfied hubby, but my well-hung son was my lover.

Now Sonny Boy had the swagger of a bull, swinging his bull prick between his legs. I was his Mom. His woman. His bitch. His late-night Lover.

Oh, did I mention we fucked like crazy...? Full speed, balls to the wall, pussy-splitting screwing!

It was fucking fantastic!

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,006 Followers