Kevin the Gardener Pt. 01 - Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled up to the house, he saw that another car was in the drive - a red mustang, The garage door was open and he could see Josh's BMW sitting inside, he parked on the street and grabbed his lunch cooler, and his small duffle with the change of clothes he'd brought. He headed around the side of the house and headed straight for the cabana - he'd leave his lunch and duffle there; the lunch would be out of the heat. As he neared, he noticed that there were drink glasses - champagne flutes -- on the patio table, towels lay strewn across the back of chairs, and he also noticed that the cabana slider was open. He crossed the yard and approached and heard moaning. He stopped and listened for a second and then realized he was hearing two people having sex.

"Fuck me, Mark," he heard clearly, "fuck me hard," his feet moved him forward, but he didn't enter the cabana. He set his lunch and duffle down under the overhang and stood for a few minutes, listening. He could hear the distinct slap of skin on skin, he heard another voice, not Josh, saying "take my cock, you fucker. Take it,"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," then "FUUUCCCKKKK" a long drawn-out expression of satisfaction that he was sure was Josh.

He thought he shouldn't be spying like this and though he was rock hard, he moved away out into the yard, and he got to work. The thought of stepping into that cabana and joining the two men, was overwhelming but Josh was still his employer, and this job meant a lot, so he exerted his will power and stepped away. It was the hardest thing he'd done in a long time.

Mark had arrived that morning, before nine, for brunch, he was an old friend of Josh's. Mark stood about 6'1", very lean, muscular - he worked out daily and it showed - he was also a nudist. He and Josh had played around in the past, though they never dated, they did enjoy an occasional fuck. Brunch was scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, muffins, and sweet pastries. Served with mimosas, of course. They ate and drank, jumped in the pool a few times to cool off and came back to the table. They dried each other. And flirted with each other. At one point Mark poured his mimosa down Josh's smooth chest and let his tongue trail down to Josh's cock. Licking it clean. He stood up as Josh's cock jumped to attention.

Josh returned the favour. Mark was clean shaven - everywhere except his head and his pits, his skin was free of hair. Josh poured mimosa onto Mark's chest and let his tongue trail in the valley between Mark's chest muscles, then down his belly to Mark's very impressive cock. It rose to its full height - 8.5 inches - as Josh's tongue danced around his body. Josh spun him round and drove his tongue into Mark's ass, licking the surface, then probing against the pucker, he drove in letting his tongue sink almost an inch into Mark's ass. Mark leaned over the table, letting his cheeks spread for Josh's tongue. Mark's cock bounced and precum seeped in a stream from its tip. That was one of the things that Josh always admired about Mark - the rivers of precum his cock spewed.

After a few minutes, Josh spun Mark around again to inhale Mark's cock. He managed about 7 inches of the 8.5 but kept trying for that last little bit. He hands wrapped around Mark's balls, and he pulled them gently away from Mark's body as he drove down on the hard cock in his mouth.

Before he could get too far, Mark made him stop. "You're going to make me cum and cum so hard, if you keep that up." He said as he lifted Josh off his cock. "I want to fuck you and I want to drop this load in your ass, not your throat." He finished.

Josh stood up and grabbed Mark's cock, then led him by that appendage around the pool and into the cabana and the day bed there. He let go of Mark's cock and propped himself doggy style on the bed. Mark spit into his hand then rubbed that on Josh's ass, fingering the spit into Josh's hole. He then spit directly onto the hole and pushed that into Josh. One final spit onto his own cock and then he positioned himself at Josh's hole.

"Ready" he asked, and Josh grunted, "Fuck me, Mark."

Mark didn't wait to be asked twice. He thrust forward and that first thrust drove about 3 inches into Josh. Josh groaned a mix of pain and pleasure. Mark paused, withdrew then waited a moment before pushing forward again, this time he made almost five inches. He paused, this time, inside Josh before he pulled out and thrust in again. Josh was moaning and groaning.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" echoed with each thrust.

Mark pulled out one more time then he thrust home, and this time he didn't stop but drove all the way in, balls deep. Buried now, he paused and leaned across Josh's back, kissing the back of Josh's neck.

"Fuck me, Mark," Josh pleaded, "fuck me hard.

Mark pulled out then slammed back in, hips slamming into ass as he drove in balls deep. For a few moments the only sound was the slap of flesh on flesh, and moans of pleasure. Faster and faster Mark drove into Josh's ass.

Balls tightened, and Mark was nearing that point of no return. "Take my cock, you fucker," he yelled, "Take it." And he drove home his cock unloading in Josh's ass with pulse after pulse of hot creamy load, so much cum it spilled out along his shaft and Josh could feel the hot liquid trailing down his balls.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," then "FUUUCCCKKKK" and Josh's cock shot his load onto the day bed, six, seven pulses of hot cum. He collapsed down, belly flopping into his own load and drew Mark down with him, softening cock still nestled in Josh's ass. They rested there for a few minutes before Mark jumped up and turned the shower on, he stepped under the hot water and rinsed himself off. Josh joined him and they kissed and fondled each other's spent cocks.

They stepped out and Josh realized that there were no towels left in the cabana, so dripping wet he walked across the yard to grab their towels from earlier. It was then that he noticed, Kevin hard at work. From the tent in Kevin's shorts very hard at work.

"Hey, you're early," he called across the yard.

"Yes, my son is sick, so breakfast was cancelled, I thought I just get an early start." Kevin replied, "I didn't think you'd mind."

"Not at all, I'm just glad you're able to come today." Josh grabbed the towels and headed to the cabana drying himself as he walked. Mark had stepped into the open doorway, naked and soft. Even soft his cock hung about 6 inches. Kevin noticed and couldn't take his eyes off it for a few moments. Josh tossed Mark a towel and the two men walked back to the patio table. Josh got up to go into the house.

"Hey Kevin," he called, "I'm going to put some coffee on, would you like one? By the way, Kevin, this is my friend Mark, Mark, this is Kevin he's my gardener."

"I'm good for right now, Josh, thanks tho. And nice to meet you, Mark," he called back. Mark nodded his way.

Josh stepped into the house and Mark lounged on the patio, his chair angled directly at Kevin as he worked. That long cock hung down and nestled on the edge of the chair. Kevin tried very hard to bury himself in his work but as he cleared more and more beds, it drew him closer and closer to the patio and the long dick resting idly there. Mark twitched it from time to time and watched Kevin's eyes never leave it when he did.

Josh came in and out of house, he brought coffee and a few more pastries. He sat but was up and down. Finally, Mark got up and kissed Josh on the cheek. He said he'd have to head out. He headed inside and put his clothes on. When he came back out onto the patio, he was wearing a polo shirt, khaki shorts and shoes with ankle socks. He kissed Josh again and waved at Kevin, who waved back.

"Oh, Kevin, where did you park? Do you need to move your truck so that Mark can get out?" Josh asked.

"Probably best, let me grab my keys." Kevin said and headed to the cabana and the duffle he'd left there, grabbed his keys out of the side pocket then followed Mark out to the front. Josh remained behind to tidy up the patio.

As they neared the vehicles. Mark spoke.

"You should fuck him," he said.

"Excuse me?" Kevin asked.

"Come on, we both know you want him, he's a good ride and I'd recommend him. You should really fuck him."

"I...I...I mean, Um. I.." he stammered, not used to such frank statements.

"Just think about it. He wants you too. When we spoke last night, he told me he couldn't stop thinking about you and was so horny, that's why he invited me over. He didn't think you were gay. The whole "son" thing threw him off.

"But seeing how hard you were out there in those beds, I knew. And I'm telling you to fuck him and fuck him hard."

With that he got into his car, and started the engine waiting for Kevin to move his truck. Kevin stood for a few moments then got into his truck and moved it forward. Mark pulled out, honked once when he was clear and drove off.

Kevin reversed back into the driveway and shut off his engine. He sat for a few minutes pondering what Mark had just said.

It was almost two by this point and he returned to the yard, he had a few more beds to tidy up and prep for tomorrow's work then he'd be done. He ate one of his sandwiches then got back to work. Josh had disappeared into the house and Kevin thought that was just as well. He needed to think, though honestly about what, he couldn't say, he was attracted to Josh, and he now knew that Josh was attracted to him. Still, he was hesitant, this job could lead to amazing opportunities, and he didn't want to blow it.

Finally, he wrapped up, all the beds were ready for fertilizer, topsoil, and plants. He'd be able to begin planting tomorrow. He packed up, Josh still hadn't returned outside.

He knocked at the main house and hollered inside, "Josh, I'm done for the day, I'm taking off."

He heard a muffled reply, grabbed his cooler and duffle, and headed out to his truck. He got in, tossed his cooler and bag on the passenger seat and started the engine and drove off. First stop was the Ex's place to check on his son, then he headed home where he jerked off twice thinking about what Mark had told him.

He texted Josh - to remind him that he would be stopping by the nursery on the way in and he'd be late getting to the house.

Josh texted back a thumbs up.

In the morning, he drove to the nursery, he'd pre-ordered his material and plants and the items had been pulled for him already. He paid the bill, and they helped him load the supplies into his truck bed. He got a text from Josh that he'd be heading to his office and wouldn't be home when Kevin got there.

Kevin backed into the drive, and began unloading the soil, fertilizer, and plants. He carried everything back and started his work. The day was the hottest so far and he was drenched in sweat, so much so that he tossed his shirt after barely half an hour. He dug the beds, blended in fertilizer and new topsoil then began on planting the small beds in the back, they were shade beds, so it was marginally cooler but he was still soaked through.

Around one, he stopped for lunch and sat on the cabana stoop eating his sandwich. He popped into the garage and grabbed a water (he'd had several across the morning). He just couldn't cool off. Finally, he stripped off his shoes, socks and shorts and naked dove into the pool. He swam a few laps but then just sat on the steps keeping most of his body in the water. He leaned back against the steps and closed his eyes. His mind drifted, he may have dozed. When he woke up, he felt a hand on his cock, his very hard cock. He opened his eyes and saw Josh, naked beside him, leaning over him, Josh's hand was stroking his cock. He looked into Josh's eyes. Josh's hand paused in stroking Kevin, as they looked at each other.

"Do you want me to stop?" Josh asked him.

"Hell, no," Kevin replied and pulled Josh toward and kissed him. He drove his tongue in Josh's mouth and bit his lower lip as he pulled away, gently, trailing Josh's lower lip through his teeth. He pulled back slightly, and they looked at each other again, eyes locked before Josh lowered his head and took the tip of Kevin's cock, which was sticking out above the water, into his mouth. He traced the crown, dug his tongue into Kevin's foreskin, pulled away and aping Kevin's lip trick, he let the foreskin trail gently between his teeth. He stood up and took Kevin's hand and led him to a chaise where he pushed him down and dropped his knees. He took Kevin into his throat, burying the hard cock deeply.

With his left hand he rolled Kevin's balls between his fingers and with the right, he reached up tweaking nipples and tracing the muscular contours of Kevin's body. The balls in his fingers began to tighten and pull up toward Kevin's body.

Kevin, for his part, wasn't ready to cum yet. He pulled Josh up and off his cock, kissed him again, driving his tongue into Josh's mouth, then with Josh standing before him he began to kiss his way down Josh's body, licking, nibbling, kissing every point he could reach. Nipples and belly, the smooth skin glistening with his saliva and sweat. He lifted Josh's arms and licked each pit, then kissed Josh's neck before moving down. He actions were a flurry of confusion and activity, wanting to taste all of Josh, wanting all of him in his mouth, all at the same time. He was frenzied in his attack on Josh's body. Finally, he worked his way down, licking Josh's belly button, and following the path, there was no hair to lead the way but he found a path, down to Josh's rock hard seven inch cut cock. He lapped at the head, picking up drops of precum. He traced the exposed crown of Josh's cut cock, the mushroom head pinkish purple with need. He licked down the shaft, reached for and took each ball into his mouth before licking his way back up Josh's cock to his exposed mushroom. He let if fill his mouth, first the head, followed by the shaft. He moved lower, deeper, talking more of Josh into him. He kept going and the moans from Josh let him know he was doing a good job. Finally, he bottomed out, Josh's balls touching his chin as the big head filled his throat.

He waited a few minutes savouring that full thick cock in his throat, then he withdrew and plunged back. Up and down, he milked Josh's cock, hand tracing the shaft as his mouth glided up and down. His other hand wrapped around Josh and his fingers probed at Josh's tight pucker. He poked, the tip of his finger slipping inside without lube of any kind. Josh tensed, clamping down on the finger but the clamping also caused the cock in Kevin's mouth to jump.

"Fuck, that's gonna make me cum, if you go deeper." Josh moaned out.

In response, Kevin pulled the tip of his finger out of Josh and brought it round and licked it, sucked it into his mouth, soaking it with spit then returned his mouth to Josh's cock and his finger to Josh's ass. This time he drove it all the way in, then added a second. He fucked in as far he could with the two fingers.

Josh moaned loudly and his cock exploded into Kevin's mouth, who didn't miss a drop, he swallowed most but kept a dollop of cum on his tongue, keeping his finger as much as he could in Josh's ass he stood up, kissed him again and fed him the last of his own load.

"Now, I want that ass." Kevin said, as he pulled away from Josh's mouth. In answer, Josh changed places with Kevin and knelt on the chaise. Kevin now knelt on the patio and began to tongue fuck Josh, licking, spitting, driving his tongue in and out. He spit again, then stood up. He spit again, this time onto his own cock, he spit, again, once more in his hand and he massaged his cock before he positioned himself between Josh's legs and let his cock hover for a moment between Josh's spread cheeks. He pointed his cock at Josh's pink hole and pushed in, Josh clamped for just a moment, resisting, then his ass opened for Kevin.

Kevin sank deeper and deeper until his balls brushed Josh's taint and ass cheeks. He withdrew then slid home again. A slow steady back and forth, as he got started, building speed. The chaise under them began to slide with each forward thrust. Kevin paused.

"Maybe we should move somewhere a little more solid?"

"Good idea,"

Kevin pulled out and Josh stood up, he tugged on Kevin's thick six-inch cock, then suggest that they adjourn to the cabana. It kind of turned Kevin on to think of fucking Josh there, after he'd been taken by Mark the day before in the same location. Kevin wondered how many other cocks had fucked him on that day bed. They walked across the yard and entered the cabana to the day bed. Josh knelt and sucked on Kevin's cock, which had begun to deflate, even though it was a short walk. It was seconds before Kevin was rock hard again. Josh stood up, and leaned over the day bead. Kevin resumed his position between Josh's legs, he spit on his cock again and slid it back into Josh in one long smooth movement.

Josh groaned, his own cock growing hard again, as Kevin pounded into his ass.

"Fuck me, Kevin. Pound my ass," Josh cried out.

"You're gonna get this load," Kevin panted, "just like you took Mark's yesterday. Take my load Fucker" he cried out as he slammed his cock home into Josh's ass. His cock twitched, balls contracted, and his load shot out of his cock, filling Josh's ass. He kept pumping, driving his seed deeper, churning it into Josh's gut.

Finally, spent he let his body drop and cover Josh's back. He rested there for a few minutes while his cock softened in Josh. He rolled over onto his own back and Josh sat up, leaned down and took Kevin's soft uncut cock into his mouth, cleaning the cum off it. He spun around and climbed between Kevin's legs to finish cleaning him. He slipped down taking Kevin's balls into his mouth, one by one - he tried both but couldn't fit them. Lower, he moved, down onto Kevin's taint. Kevin's legs lifted, almost of their own accord, and his ass spread slightly. Lower still Josh's tongue explored finally hitting Kevin's hole. He probed, he spit onto it, tongue fucked it some more, spit again and slid two fingers into Kevin's ass.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked looking up across Kevin's torso at the reclined head.

"You'd better after that tonguing." Kevin replied. His cock was getting hard again.

Josh stood up and opening a small drawer on a side table, he pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Well, you could have told me we had lube," Kevin teased.

"No worries, I like it a little rough, so spit works well for me."

He squeezed some lube onto his two fingers then pressed them back into Kevin's ass, a little more which he massaged into his cock. He slid easily into Kevin, whose ass closed around the long cock gliding into it. Josh began to fuck, no niceties, he went right to hard and fast, pounding deep into Kevin on each stroke. He gripped Kevin's cock and began to stroke it, as best as he could while he ploughed Kevin's ass.

Kevin moaned loudly as his cock erupted across his furry belly, cum catching on the fur and pooling in his belly button. Seeing the load shout out was all Josh needed and his cock sent spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in Kevin's gut. He leaned down, pulling his cock out of Kevin's ass and licked Kevin's load off his belly, sucking the hair to get every last drop. When he was finished on the belly, he lifted Kevin's legs again and lapped at Kevin's ass, eating whatever amount of his load escaped Kevin's ass.

They relaxed after that, showered, and then jumped in the pool to cool off.

Kevin looked at the time and realized it was after three. "I'd better finish up," he said. He didn't bother with clothes this time, but simply picked up his tools and finished the bedding work. He wrapped up work around 6, still naked. He joined Josh at the patio table for a drink and some snacks.

"I've wanted to do that with you since I saw you in the window that first day, you came on the window, and I was so horny thinking about your stroking while watching me. I had to stroke one out that afternoon."