Kevin the Gardener Pt. 01 - Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I saw you in the bathroom, I didn't intend to spy on you, but you left the door ajar and well, you were hot."

"I also heard you and Mark in the cabana yesterday," Kevin admitted. "I was so turned on, I jerked off twice last night."

"Why didn't you join us? Mark would have loved having two asses to fuck." He took a drink, and asked, "What are you plans tonight? Maybe you could stay?"

"I'd love that, but I do have to go check on my son, spell my ex, give her a break. His fever broke yesterday, but he's still sick."

"Okay," Josh replied, "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes, another nursery run but I'll still be here fairly early."

"I may have to go into the office again," Josh replied, "I'll let you know, though."

Kevin packed up his gear, put his clothes back on, it felt weird after spending most of the day naked to put them on. At least the heat had dried the sweat, so they weren't clammy.

He drove to his ex's and sat with his son, made some dinner, and let her have a shower and just take a break. He left there after a couple of hours, Carl was sound asleep and seemed to be improving.

Tuesday and Wednesday Josh ended up at his office the entire day both days. Kevin never saw him. And he got a log of work done. Thursday, Josh was there when he got there but had been called into the office, so he left shortly after. It seemed the fates did not want them to have a round two. But Kevin made excellent progress and by end of his workday on Thursday he was nearly finished the project. Friday would be light, just a couple of beds and the pots were left. He'd already left his order for the nursery. He headed home and jerked off to the memory of Monday afternoon, again.

Friday morning, he picked up his materials from the nursery and parked. As he unloaded, Josh complimented him on the work so far.

"You're nearly finished," he observed.

"Yes, just these last three beds off the patio and then the pots, should be done by noon. No office today?" he asked.

"No, I'm done for the week," Josh replied, "just going to relax and watch my sexy gardener do his thing."

He sat naked through the morning, stroking his cock idly, he got hard several times leading to Kevin calling him a tease. As Kevin neared the end of the project, Josh laid out some snacks - veggies and crackers, some cheese, a couple of beers and some bottles of water. Kevin finished the last pot and they took a tour of the work. Josh had, of course, seen most of it but still they walked the project and checked off on the completed work, getting a thumbs up across the board.

They made their way back to the patio and sat opposite each other, while they snacked and drank. As they sat, Kevin stripped off his clothes, the temps were finally mild, not scorching hot, so he'd worked in his clothes. As he removed his shorts and sat back down, he felt a foot on his leg, as Josh caressed his way up to Kevin's soft uncut cock, which did not stay soft for long.

They stared at each other and sipped their beers, as Josh continued to give Kevin a foot job. Kevin's cock began to leak precum, heavily.

Josh hadn't touched himself, but his cock poked up above the tabletop, just the tip showing, but clearly he was hard as well.

"I want to fuck you again. But I need a shower, join me in the cabana and then you can suck me to get me hard again." Kevin stood.

Josh was right behind as they walked, naked across the yard. They shared the shower with Josh going down on Kevin under the cascading water. They washed each other and then dried each other as well. Both cocks rock hard for the most part. They moved to the daybed, where the lube from the other day was still out. Kevin grabbed the bottled and spun Josh around, planting him face down on the daybed. He squired lube onto Josh's ass and used his fingers to work it into the tight hole. With two fingers buried in Josh, he squirted lube on his cock, dropped the bottle and massaged along his hard shaft.

He pulled his fingers out and immediately replaced them with his cock. Josh moaned loudly as Kevin's cock stretched him open. Kevin slid slowly but steadily into Josh until he bottomed out. Then he pulled out, sliding nearly all the way out before pushing back in. He soon had a rhythm going and he was picking up his pace. He pulled out and flipped Josh again, lifting Josh's legs, he put them on his shoulders then drove his cock back into Josh's ass. He leaned down and kissed Josh, nibbled on his neck. It was then he felt a hand on his ass. Lost in his lust for a moment it didn't register that it couldn't be Josh's hand. He realized, after a moment, that he had Josh's armed pinned over his head. He looked back to see a naked Mark standing behind him, his massive cock rock hard. Mark's hands were caressing Kevin's ass, spreading his cheeks open as he thrust in and out of Josh. Before he could react, Mark dropped to his knees and his tongue found Kevin's hole.

Kevin paused mid-stroke as the tongue probed into him. He leaned down across Josh's body, spreading his legs to allow Mark better access. Mark spit into the hole and used his tongue to push the spit in. After a few minutes, Kevin began to slowly fuck Josh again, he didn't want to dislodge Mark. Mark stood up, though, picked up the lube bottle, squirted his long cock and Kevin's ass and then pushed his 8.5 inches directly and fully into Kevin's ass.

Once he was fully sunk into Kevin, he let Kevin do the driving, fucking into Josh, then back onto Mark's cock. Back and forth Kevin plowed and was plowed. And it was too much for him. He cried out, "Fuck I'm going to cum," threw his head back and spilled his load into Josh. Cum gushed out of Josh's ass, a testament to how much was still inside. Kevin collapsed down onto Josh. Mark pulled out of Kevin.

"Your turn," he told Josh. Josh and Mark switched places and Kevin lay on his back as Josh, smaller than Mark, but not by much, was able to drive his cock in one long stroke into Kevin. With his cum filled ass now exposed to Mark, Mark, too, was able to simply plough his cock deeply into Josh, using Kevin's cum as lube. The three of them went at it like this for several more minutes. Mark's stamina was amazing. Kevin stated that he was about to cum again, hands free and Josh picked up his pace, which caused him to milk Mark's cock even more.

Kevin was the first to cum, shooting his second load over his furry belly. Josh was right behind him, filling Kevin's ass with his load. Mark now began to actively fuck Josh's ass, as Josh stilled, riding the wave of his orgasm. He began to pound Josh's ass hard.

"Fuck," he cried out, "I'm gonna fucking cum" and he pulled his cock out of Josh's ass. The first shot sprayed over Josh's shoulder and landed on Kevin's chest. The second hit between Josh's shoulder blades, the rest pooled in Josh's lower back.

All three men collapsed onto the daybed and just lay for a few minutes. Mark was the first to stir, he said he needed a swim and headed out. Kevin and Josh hit the shower again to rinse the cum off, then they joined Mark in the pool. They swam laps and splashed each other, each snagging at cocks and asses that swam past them. Mark was the first to exit the pool, his long cock standing straight out from his body. He lay a towel on the hot patio stones and lay down. Josh followed him, grabbed his own towel and laid it out beside Mark, then laid down and took Kevin's cock in his mouth. Kevin, not to be left out, existed the pool and came up behind Josh. He slipped his cock into Josh's ass and began to fuck him, Josh's ass was still loose enough that he had no trouble dropping right in.

"Hold on there, Kev," Mark said, "I want that ass again." And he pushed Josh off his cock then took Kevin's place and sank all 8.5 inches into Josh. Kevin, not to be denied, got down and began to lick Marks' ass. He probed with fingers and tongue and though Mark was tight, he took both well. He groaned loudly, Kevin wasn't sure if from the ass he was fucking or the tongue in his ass. He guessed the latter and knelt up, position his cock and tried to get his cock head into Mark's ass. Mark fucked Josh while Kevin mounted Mark, eventually, he got about 4 inches of his shaft into Mark. Mark lasted a few minutes with Kevin in his ass before he called Uncle and had Kevin pull out. None of them had come again this time. Josh returned to sucking Mark's cock and Kevin leaned down to take Josh's cock. Mark spun him around an took Kevin's cock into his mouth. The three of them daisy-chained sucked. Kevin was the first to cum, filling Josh's throat. Mark was next, his cum spilling out of Josh's mouth and finally Mark empty his balls into Kevin's throat. The three of them lay there for a few moments, catching their breath.

Mark stood up, dove into he pool, and swam a lap or two, then grabbed his clothes - he'd dropped them on the stoop of the cabana when he arrived to find them fucking - and dressed slowly, reluctant to end the play. It was late afternoon, early evening and Mark said his goodbyes. But before he left, he spoke with Kevin, "Kevin, you've done a really good job with this garden, maybe you should come out to the farm, and help me with a big project we're working on. I'm trying to set up an adult secret garden - a play zone. We can discuss it if you'd like to come out." Mark gave Kevin his contact information and left them there.

Kevin and Josh made dinner and sat on the patio, still naked laying under the stars on a double chaise where they snuggled.

"He must really like you," Josh told Kevin. "He doesn't bottom often, so you're in a rare category. I haven't even topped him." As they lay snuggling, just enjoying the feel of each other's body, cocks fully spent, Josh mentioned that he would be hosting a garden party on Saturday afternoon for several people in the neighbourhood, and a few of his clients. "You should stay, I sure you could pick up some business. But I'd hope you feel you can come back anytime, because this business," he leaned in and kissed Kevin, "isn't finished by a long shot."

With that, they sat quietly, and both dozed off. The caterer arriving the next morning found them there, still wrapped around each other, both naked and hard.