Kevin the Gardener Pt. 01 - Makeover

Story Info
Kevin works on the garden and the house owner.
9.5k words
4.82
5.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood naked in his bedroom, which faced the front of the house. He stood in the window, which was waist high, so no one was seeing anything except his naked chest, if they bothered to look. He was the naked neighbour, after all, and they'd seen it all before. A pickup truck pulled into his driveway, laden with gardening tools, some plants and soil. He'd forgotten that the new gardener was coming today. They'd met, after a recommendation of a few of his neighbours, a week ago and discussed what was needed to get the garden into shape and had come to an agreement on scope of work and pricing. Josh had put it out of mind until he saw the truck pulling into his drive.

Kevin stepped out of the truck, he wore green cargo pants and a black tank top. He wore Blundstones on his feet, with either anklet or no socks as nothing showed above the boot top. As Josh stood naked in his room, he watched Kevin begin to unload his truck. Josh's hand trailed across his body to his cock, which began to rise as he fondled it. At that moment Kevin looked up and saw Josh, he waved and nodded. Then got to work. Josh wondered if Kevin could tell he was stroking, based on his arm placement.

They'd agreed that Kevin would lay new beds in the front to improve the curb appeal, which should take about a day, and then completely revamp the back yard, laying new beds and landscaping around the pool, as well new pots for the patio and flower boxes along the edge of the deck, expected to take about a week, depending on weather and other factors.

Josh stood in the window, casually stroking, Kevin looked up a few times, checking on his new employer. He could see the arm moving in that distinctive way and knew what Josh was likely doing. It kind of turned him on. He dropped several bags of topsoil and unloaded the plants he'd brought, picked up shovels and trowels and laid them out to work. He looked up at Josh, arm still moving slowly. He removed his ball cap, and slowly pulled the tank up and over his head. It was a hot day, and he was already sweaty. His chest hair glistened, with sweat and he wondered if Josh could see it.

Kevin stood about 5'10", darker skin pointing to a Latin or middle eastern background. He had a full head of hair which he wore in a mullet, not fashionable at all, but he liked it. His chest and arms were liberally sprinkled with fur, not dense exactly but not sparse either. His nipples stood sharply out from chest and his belly button was a deep canyon of mystery.

Above Kevin, Josh stood watching him strip off his shirt. Josh's cock was now rock hard, jumping with anticipation, especially as the tank lifted revealing the firm, flat stomach, the strong chest and the furry goodness. The hair sparkled in the sun, and he imagined the sweaty smell of the man. Josh was the same height as Kevin but leaner in form, more of a runner's body. His cock stood out proudly at seven inches as his hand slid slowly along it, encircling the cut exposed head. He was mostly hairless and what he did have was blond and fair. He stroked watching Kevin work, it was a huge turn on for him, seeing him bend, watching the muscles flex and lift as he dug, and worked the earth.

It was wasn't long before his load exploded across the lower part of the window and sill. He stood, breathing heavily, for a few more minutes then headed to the shower. He left his cum trailing down the window and he hoped that Kevin could see it. He stepped into his bathroom, started the shower, and got ready for his day.

In the front yard, Kevin had looked up as the first splat hit the window, he could see something hit but not really make out the details but, in his mind, he knew what it was. His own cock jumped to attention and the next few minutes were extremely uncomfortable for him. About 20 minutes later, Josh came out dressed for the office, a grey pin-striped suit, blue shirt, and steel blue tie. His blond hair gelled and styled was neck length. He opened the garage and waited, as Kevin had to move his truck to let Josh back out. There was a bar fridge in the garage and a Josh left the door open and encouraged Kevin to help himself. He also left Kevin a key, in case he needed to use the facilities, he explained that there was a powder room right off the garage. With that he drove off.

Kevin worked hard that day to ensure the work was complete, he cleaned and fertilized the beds, he laid the new plants he'd bought and by late afternoon everything was looking fresh. He just needed to mulch the beds and he'd be done. He'd had several litres of water during the hot day and found he needed to pee.

He let himself in and quickly found the powder room Josh had mentioned. He pushed the door to close it, but it didn't close all the way and he started to pee. His cock, about 4 inches soft and uncut, let lose a strong stream of yellow liquid into the toilet and while he peed. Kevin recalled seeing Josh in the window. He imagined the cock that must have been in Josh's hand and as he stood there, his cock hardened. He pulled the foreskin back and traced the sensitive crown, as precum formed on the tip. He tasted it. His cock stood solidly at six inches as he continued to stroke imagining Josh's cock.

At that moment, Josh arrived home. Kevin's truck still blocked the driveway, so he parked on the street for the moment and headed in through the garage. He stepped in and saw the powder room door sitting ajar. He could see movement and couldn't help himself, he peered through the opening and watched Kevin stroking his cock. Josh stood transfixed and he watched the muscular arm and strong hands pull and tug on the cock. The angle wasn't great, he could see some of the action but not all. His own cock began to harden. Kevin continued to stroke and moan as he drew nearer to his orgasm. Josh rubbed his cock through the grey suit pants, a visible wet spot formed there.

Kevin hit that point of no return and jets of cum spilled out of his cock dropping into the toilet. He tilted his back, and a deep, slow, sensual "ummmmm" came out of him. Josh came in his pants which soaked the front of his suit pants, he slipped out of the house and into the garage, then back to his car, he sped off, to a nearby mall, where he changed into some gym clothes he had in the car and then drove home again, where he found Kevin back out front, laying the mulch. He parked where'd he'd been a few minutes ago and waved at Kevin.

"Let me know when you're ready to go," he called, "and I'll move my car."

"Sure thing," Kevin called back.

Josh had stuffed his suit into the gym bag and he carried that into the house.

About an hour later, Kevin knocked at the garage side door and announced he was finished for the day. Josh decided not to mention catching Kevin at play and just moved his car, Kevin having packed up, got in and drove away, saying he'd be back tomorrow to start on the back. Josh loved the work that Kevin done out front and was looking forward to the final product in the backyard but more importantly hoping to get at Kevin's backside.

After Kevin left, he stripped off his clothes, lay on his bed and stroked out his third load of the day as he recalled Kevin stroking his cock in the powder room. Cum splashed across his hairless belly and he quickly licked it all up. He made dinner, watched some TV, and then headed to bed, and couldn't help but stroke out a fourth load, again thinking of Kevin. He lay in bed, cum covering his belly and wondered about Kevin. He traced his fingers through the cum on his belly, licked his fingers clean. His cock was spent but he couldn't stop thinking about Kevin, he had no idea if Kevin was gay or not but he'd love to find out.

The next day was Saturday, Josh was up and puttering around the house, naked as he usually was. He put some breakfast buns in the oven to heat and put on a pot of coffee, then headed out to the backyard, where he swam a few laps, for about 20 minutes, got out of the pool and dried off. He returned to the house, pulled the buns out of the oven then brought his breakfast and coffee out back, where he sat on the back patio with his coffee and a couple of buns and his phone, he surfed as he ate. He perused some adult sites, watched a couple of videos. His cock rose to full attention as the images flashed on his screen. He slowly started to stroke himself as he leaned back in his chair.

Kevin pulled into the drive, he got out of his truck and started to unload his tools and gear. He headed around the side of the house and while he wasn't trying to be quiet, Josh never noticed him, but Kevin noticed Josh. Leaning back in his chair, hard cock in his hand, fist pounding the hard shaft. Kevin stood transfixed at the edge of the house and just watched Josh jerk off. His own cock grew hard in his cargo shorts, but his hands were full of gear, which he could not put down without Josh hearing. He also didn't think he'd be able to retreat without Josh hearing, so he stood and watched, helpless and unable to touch himself, but he also didn't want Josh to stop so he stood quietly and watched.

Josh stroked his cock furiously, as he watched the latest video. Finally, he knew he was going to cum, he closed his eyes, tilted his head back and just let the orgasm wash over him. Cum exploded out of his cock head and splashed his belly, filling his belly button. He sat for a few minutes just basking in the feeling. He scooped up his load and slurped it off his fingers then stood and carried his breakfast remains back into the house. He never noticed Kevin standing at the side of the house, watching him. In his room, he showered and came out drying himself, as he walked to the windows facing the street, where he peered out and saw Kevin's truck. His cock twitched at the thought of the sexy man but as he'd just cum, he left it alone and headed down to the kitchen to refill his coffee. He didn't bother with clothes.

Kevin had watched Josh eat his load, his own cock was leaking heavily into his shorts, and even though he wore boxer briefs, the wet spot spread to the front of his shorts. Josh rose and headed inside. Kevin took the opportunity to place his gear down near where he'd work then return to his truck. He grabbed a pair of shorts out of his truck, sweatpants cut offs, and using his key he let himself in through the garage to the little powder room where he cleaned up his cock and changed into the new shorts. Commando, as he didn't have extra underwear with him. His cock hung loose but semi-hard and demanding attention. He tried to ignore it, as with the homeowner home, he didn't want to take any chances. Exiting the bathroom and looking to his left he could see Josh puttering, naked in the kitchen. He stepped back out to the garage before Josh saw him.

He worked hard that day, trying to keep his mind off Josh's cock. At lunch Josh came outside with some cold drinks and told Kevin to take a break. He had donned a skimpy pair of running shorts, which outlines his cock head perfectly, showing explicit VPL. The sweat-pant shorts that Kevin wore were stained with dirt and wet with sweat. His cock, too, was clearly outlined as the material stuck to it. He pulled out his lunch, a couple of sandwiches and said, "I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Oh, and look, feel free to rinse off in the pool house," Josh pointed to the small cabana on the other side of the pool, "and have a dip in the pool, if it gets too hot. You're working hard and, in this heat, you need to cool off."

"Thanks, I may take you up on the shower, but I didn't bring a suit, so no swimming, I'll try to remember to bring one on Monday." Kevin replied.

"You don't need a suit, it's private back here and I don't usually bother with one."

"Well thanks, I'll think about it." He looked at Josh and wondered if there was anything else in that offer.

"Look while we're on that subject, I'm a nudist, I'm usually naked at home, that includes swimming but also just lounging around out here or puttering around the house. I only put these shorts on, as I know people aren't always comfortable with nudism, and I didn't want to force my nudity on you, especially if it's not something you're comfortable with."

"Hey," Kevin replied, "It's your house, you should be comfortable. I'm busy working, so it's not like I'll be tripping over you or anything." He laughed to hide is nervousness at the idea but, also, he was kind of excited to have Josh on display for him.

"Well, thank you, I appreciate your openness. Feel free to join me, in being nude that is, if the desire strikes you." With that he stripped off his shorts and laid them across the back of a chair. He stood, stretched and scratched his balls. His cock hung about three inches soft, he was cut, so his exposed head nestled between his dangling balls.

As they had been speaking, Kevin noticed that Josh's eyes were looking down, clearly right at the outline of his cock as it stretched the material of his shorts. As he noticed this, he started to harden, and quickly turned away to avoid embarrassment. He wasn't positive but he looked like Josh's cock was a bit longer as well. Still, he turned away and headed back to work. His work today was mostly dismantling what was already there, what was dying or simply over-grown. He dug through mounds and dug out beds, piled everything up to be hauled away or burned. He wanted a clean slate to start fresh with and was nearly complete as the day wound down. He heard a splash and looked over to see Josh swimming laps.

"Why don't you jump in and cool off before you go?" Just called from the shallow end, standing after his first lap, the water came to just his waist. He didn't wait for a reply but dove back for more laps. Kevin had been in the process of cleaning his tools and stacking everything for when he returned, he headed to the cabana, where he stripped off his shoes and shorts, he'd lost the shirt much earlier in the day, and rinsed quickly in the shower, there. Taking a deep breath, he stepped out into the afternoon sun, naked and walked to edge of the pool. He jumped in feet first then dunked his head. He came up and began to swim a few laps himself.

While, at this point, he was pretty sure that Josh was gay, he hadn't asked outright, so he didn't want to take the chance and offend Josh. This was a prestigious job, a large yard in an affluent neighbourhood and word of mouth, for a job well done, could mean wonders for his business. If he was wrong and came onto Josh, then that could not only blow this job (he laughed to himself at the blowjob reference) but any future jobs in this community. So, he practiced caution.

Still his cock had a mind of its own, and as he swam beside Josh, his cock grew, yes it was hidden but still he was very self-aware of the hard cock beneath surface. Could Josh see it, when he lowered his face, did he look? He didn't know but suspected that he could and did, given is focus on Kevin's shorts earlier.

They started timing their laps, then in an unspoken challenge, they began racing each other from end to end. They were evenly matched. Kevin was stronger but Josh leaner and they balanced each other's strengths and were each keeping pace, one pulling ahead, then falling behind. They went on for about 20 laps before Josh called it quits. The focus on the laps had distracted Kevin enough to soften his cock and he had no hesitation climbing out. Josh brushed passed Kevin to step into the cabana, and as he did his hand brushed Kevin's cock head. Accident? On purpose? Kevin's cock didn't care, and it started to rise again. Josh returned and tossed a towel to Kevin. He quickly wrapped it around his waist, pinning his cock in the folds to hide the growing erection.

Josh offered him a beer, which Kevin declined, he did take a water though. They sat on the patio, Josh removed his towel and sat naked, letting the sun dry his body, Kevin kept his towel wrapped, still worried about his hardened cock. They chatted amiably about the job; Josh loved the work in the front yard and was anxious for the back to be finished as he had an upcoming event and he wanted the yard to shine as part of it.

"I know tomorrow is Sunday, but I'm wondering if you could come tomorrow and continue the work," he asked, idly scratching his balls.

"I could but not in the morning, I've got my son for breakfast tomorrow and I likely won't be free before noon." He replied.

"Well, you could bring him, if you wanted, he could play in the pool."

"Thank you, that's a kind offer, but he'd be in the way, he's only three, and I couldn't supervise him around the pool while I'm working."

"Of course, you know best. You'll be leaving him with your wife?" Josh fished.

"Ex-wife, we're good friends, the marriage just didn't work out, our interests were too different, or too similar, I guess." He laughed but Josh didn't really get it.

"I better finish packing up and get home, she'll be dropping him off a bit later and I'll have him overnight."

As he stood, he let the towel drop and headed to his work area where he finished his daily clean up, then headed into the cabana picked up his dirty clothes and decided he didn't want to put them back on after the swim and feeling clean. He grabbed his towel again and ran out to the front picked up the cargo shorts he'd worn to the site that day, the precum stain was dry but still visible. He also grabbed a pair of flip flops. He slid the shorts on, doing the towel dance so as not to expose himself. Shorts nicely seated he removed the towel, slipped on the flip flops and headed back round to the back of the house, where Josh was still sitting, enjoying his beer and apparently the feel of his own hand on his cock and balls, as he fondled himself unconsciously.

"Thank you for the swim," He help up the towel, "Where should I put this?" he asked.

"Just leave it there on the chair, I'll toss it in the wash when I go in." Josh answered.

"Thanks, again, and I'll see you tomorrow around noon."

Kevin drove home, to his little condo, and immediately stripped off his cargo shorts and threw all his clothes, from that day, in the laundry, he started up that load. And then was on his way to the bedroom to grab something to wear when his phone rang. It was his Ex, cancelling their evening and breakfast plans as his son had a fever and she thought it better to keep him home. He fully understood and asked her to call if she needed anything or if anything changed with Carl, his son.

Suddenly free, he didn't bother to dress, but hit the sofa naked. Grabbed his laptop and started trolling through porn. Men fucking and sucking filled his screen but the only thing he could see was Josh, stroking his cock, Josh eating his own load, Josh's ass glistening in the pool water. He stroked his cock feverously, his balls bouncing against his body on each stroke, the need to cum building fast. He pounded up and down his shaft, his foreskin sliding up and over the head, then back down and off. Images of Josh and thoughts of what he'd seen and what he wanted to do, got him there very fast, and he exploded cum across his belly, catching in his fur. He lay for a few minutes on the sofa, breathing hard, his cock softening in his hands. He felt a coolness on his side and realized his load was trickling down his body. Before it could reach and stain the couch he got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Sunday morning dawned sunny and bright; another hot day lay ahead. Kevin called his Ex to check on Carl and found that he had had a sleepless night, but that fever broke that morning and he was now sleeping soundly. Relieved he got himself ready for the work, packed some food, an extra pair of shorts, and a tank, a bathing suit, though he wasn't sure why - he actually had enjoyed swimming naked, despite the erection. He made himself breakfast and then headed out around 10:30 - earlier than he had advised Josh, but he didn't think that he would mind. As Kevin drove he thought about the project, and not Josh's cock for a change, he should finish the clean out today and begin on prepping the beds. He'd advise Josh that he'd be late tomorrow morning as he'd swing by the nursery on the way in to pick up fertilizer, topsoil and the first of his plant orders.