Kevin's Journey to Findom Ch. 05

Story Info
Girl takes boy into submission but confusion ensues.
1.9k words
4.14
11.7k
11
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
844 Followers

I awoke to the sound of my phone buzzing. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed it. My bank had just sent me a notification that this week's $500 from Kevin had been credited to my account. I smiled, knowing that his financial domination continued unabated. As I cleared the sleep from my eyes, I realized that I was sleeping in a man's arms. I had fallen asleep in the arms of my handsome man. His strong arms held me tightly against his body. The warmth of his body made me feel safe and secure. I was a lucky girl, my man loved me, and I loved him.

I rolled over so that I could look at him sleeping. Fuck, shit, holy crap, it was Kevin, not Mike. Damn it, I had totally forgotten that Mike had left after fucking me for my birthday and that Kevin had finished me off with a few amazing orgasms. Then it all came back to me. Kevin had cleaned my pussy with his amazing tongue and had made me cum many times. Then we had made out until we fell asleep, spooning each other. I slowly and quietly tried to remove his arm off my body. As I did, Kevin opened his eyes and said good morning. I returned the greeting then got up quickly. I did not want him to think we were an item. I needed Kevin to be what he was, my little perverted bitch, doing what I wanted and needed.

Kevin asked me if I had enjoyed my birthday. I told him that I was disappointed that Mike had fucked me but then left me alone in my bed. I had wanted him to cuddle with me and give me the attention I deserved. Kevin looked sad, then said he wished my birthday had worked out better. I looked back at him and smiled, then told him that the best part of my birthday was my new butt plug and the earth shattering orgasms that he gave me with his tongue. Kevin's sadness immediately turned to joy.

I turned and began to make my way to the bathroom. Kevin told me to stop. He got out of bed and walked over to me and turned me away from him. He reached down to my butt crack. I felt a slight tug, then asked him what he was doing. I turned to see what was in his hand. His little pink sock had fallen off his tiny penis during the night and the cum soaked sock had dried up and stuck to my skin. He looked embarrassed. I turned and continued to the bathroom without saying anything.

The next few days were busy, as we were getting ready for finals. Mike had gotten himself into a declining grade spiral and was desperate to pass his courses. He was studying non-stop and I was getting lonely. A couple of times, I dressed up real sexy and went over to his dorm, hoping he would throw me on the bed and roughly take my pussy. However, he looked at me like I was one of his guys friends. He had no interest in me at all. After I tried that a few more times, I gave up and went to my dorm pissed off.

Kevin had a way of reading my moods. He could tell that I was not happy. Sadly, for him, when I am not happy and I am not having sex with Mike, Kevin does not get to have a release either. It was getting obvious to me that Kevin wanted to jerk off onto my boots. He needed a release. I decided that I would be nice and allow him a quick jerk off. I texted him and told him that he had five minutes to come over and jerk off. In less than a minute he arrived, pants pup tent and all. I decided to give him a little treat this time. I had my boots on and nothing else. I sat on the bed and had him kneel before me, with his hands behind his back. I wanted to control his orgasms and he would cum when I wanted him to cum.

I looked down at him, knelling at my feet, totally naked, shaved clean of all body hair. His tiny penis was encased in his little pink cotton sock. I placed my finger in my mouth, then slipped it down to my clit and slowly began to rub small circles. I asked Kevin if he liked what he saw. He told me he did and that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. My other hand gently rubbed my perky tit. I asked him if he wanted to suck it. His head bobbed up and down. I moved my boot so that it rubbed against his balls. They were very full and firm. I slid my finger inside my wet pussy and asked him if he wanted to put his penis inside me. Kevin's whole body shook, and he breathlessly said he wanted that more than anything. I pressed the toe of my boot hard against his ball sack and asked him if he wanted to put his cum inside me. He nearly screamed yes.

I waited a moment, then told him that it would never happen. He cried out "please". I rubbed my clit harder. I told him that my pussy was reserved for real men, with real cocks, not little perverts with tiny penises. At this point his whole body was shaking. He started to move his hand to his cock. I screamed at him and told him he did not have permission to jerk off yet. My boot pressed harder against his balls. He yelped. I sat up and grabbed his hair and I placed my face directly in front of his. I asked him to tell me what kind on men get to fuck me. Kevin was trembling wildly as he blurted out, real men with real cocks. I then asked him to tell me who will never get to fuck me. He blurted out boys with tiny penises. I said like who? He yelled, "like me."

As the words left his mouth, his body convulsed. Kevin's eyes rolled back into his head. His head flew forward onto the bed. A loud squeal filled the room. His hands grabbed at his crotch, then grabbed my boot and pushed it hard against his cumming penis. I watched as his body humped my booted leg involuntarily. He seemed to be having an out of body experience. Then as fast as it started, it ended. Kevin fell to the floor, his little penis still bobbing in its pink enclosure. Cum oozed from the sock onto my dorm floor. Kevin's body laid lifeless before me. I waited for a minute then stood up and looked straight down at him.

Kevin opened his eyes and stared straight back at me. I pointed to the growing mess he had made on the floor and told him that this was where his cum belonged, wasted and useless on the floor. I took my boot and stepped in his growing puddle of goo and ground it in as if to crush it. Then lifted the sole above his mouth. I asked him if he loved me. He whispered yes. I lowered my cummy sole to his mouth and told him to prove it. Kevin's amazing tongue began to lick the sole of my boot. I told him to make sure it was clean. Once my boot was clean, I bent down and moved his mouth to the remaining puddle and told him to clean up his gross mess. He responded, "yes ma'am." I got dressed and left him on my floor, totally spent.

A few more days passed by and Mike was still a no show. At this point, I needed a lot of attention. I was so sexually frustrated; my whole body was tingly. I needed Mike to rape me, take me, use me, make me his little cum slut, but he was studying. Kevin stopped by my room with a couple bags of groceries and other things. He came in and put things away like he normally did. I was studying on my bed. After he finished putting things a way he went to the bathroom. He was in there quite a while. I heard the door open but ignored it as I was deep in thought. A moment later I had a feeling someone was staring at me.

I turned to look and jumped back against the bed. Kevin was standing next to me totally naked, wearing a strap on. I howled and asked him what the fuck he was doing. He turned beet red, then Kevin looked deeply into my eyes and said that he knew that I was horny and sexually frustrated. He could see that I really wanted Mike to fuck me but that it was not in the cards right now. Kevin said that he knew that he could never satisfy me with his tiny penis, so he bought a big strap on. He said he wanted me to be happy and he knew that getting fucked was going to make me happy. He wanted to use the strap on to please me.

This was crazy, I thought. What the hell is he thinking. It was all very weird. I told him to back away from me. He looked down at the floor, embarrassed. He had taken a huge risk and was now being rejected for it. My reaction broke his heart. Crushed it like an old paper cup. Kevin then started to walk away. As he did, he softly said he was sorry. I felt horrible. I told him to stop and to come back over to the bed. He sheepishly walked over to the bed but would not look into my eyes. He seemed to be crying. I put down my books and pulled his groin towards my face. I told him to look at me. He did not at first, but I demanded he do it. As he looked down at me, I placed my hand on his rubber dildo, then opened my mouth and slowly began to suck it. I kept my eyes glued to his. He looked stunned. I sat up on the bed and placed one hand on the dildo and one on his actual balls. As I sucked his rubber appendage, I also squeezed his tight ball sack.

Kevin let out a satisfied moan. I worked his dildo hard, being sure to deep throat it as deeply as I could. Kevin placed his soft hands on my head and gently began to thrust back and forth. His eyes closed in enjoyment. When they opened again, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He responded quickly with and enthusiastic yes. I asked him to undress me. Kevin slowly undressed me. I could feel his hands trembling as he did. He was nervous and extremely excited. I reached into the nightstand and removed the lube and a condom. I told him to take off his sock and to put the condom on. He did as he was told.

I asked him to kiss me. He placed his hand on my face and gently kissed me. My lips parted and he took the hint. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues began to dance as our lips pressed closer together. We fell onto the bed. As we kissed, Kevin's hands explored my body. His soft, warm hands felt good against my skin. He was gentle, sweet, and loving. Soon I found my hands running through his hair, then down his chest and stopping at his butt. We were intertwined and exploring each other. We had spent more time exploring each other that it took Mike to fuck me and leave.

drdick69
drdick69
844 Followers