Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Kevin admitted. "But I'm not surprised."

Mary smiled and then started crawling. Her body loomed over his and Kevin's eyes locked on her pendulous breasts as she brought them closer to his mouth.

"There's an idea we haven't come up with yet," she teased as she brought her nipples closer to Kevin's mouth. "A day care for early education. But for everyone. There are no education standards for animals outside of service animals. We really could start a school."

Kevin nodded before freezing as she reached down between her legs and took his cock.

"Has anyone ever told you that you take some getting used to?"

"No?" Kevin frowned. "You're the only human woman I've ever been intimate with."

Mary paused before smiling. Then slid herself back, driving down onto his cock. "I've got a favorite toy at home." she rocked her hips. "I've been thinking of buying a bigger one to match you. But... I keep putting it off when I feel you inside me like this."

Kevin glanced down and watched as his cock vanished into her body with a slick sound. Mary raised herself up to her knees and pushed her breasts forward. She displayed herself as she rode him, blushing as his eyes searched her body like an artwork.

"There's no substitute for this cock," she admitted as Kevin's cock twitched inside her. "And there's no substitute for the kitties that love it as much as I do."

Kevin gripped the sheets as he started cumming. Mary smiled as he felt each pulse inside her. Kevin gasped and Mary watched his face twist as she continued to slowly ride him. It was almost a minute before Kevin was once again laying still and staring at her.

"Sorry..."

"No," Mary shook her head. "No, that's exactly what I wanted."

Kevin frowned. "You didn't finish."

"I got the tail end after Sue and Gemma had their turns." Mary shrugged. "But that's not the point right now."

"What is?" Kevin frowned.

Mary leaned down and lightly kissed him. "Your cock is still hard."

To emphasize the point, she flexed her pelvic floor, and Kevin swallowed. "So I am."

"I suppose the only question is, do I want to ride you into the bed once again? Or do I want to have you pound me from behind like you did Marla yesterday?"

Kevin blinked at the casual way she brought up that she had been talking with his kitties, and instead chose a more diplomatic answer. "What would make you cum harder?"

The answer to that question came as he felt cold air pass over his cock. Mary climbed off in a hurry, before taking two pillows and stuffed them under her hips. She flopped down beside him and gave him a tempting smile.

"I understand the position," Kevin nodded as he sat up. "But what's with the pillows?"

"A couple of things," Mary smiled as she wiggled her hips invitingly. "First, it's less effort to stay in the right position." She paused as Kevin shifted in behind her and placed his cock at her entrance. "Annnnd," she drew out that word as she felt the delicious stretch of his cock sliding into her. "Sometimes, when I'm like this and I cum, I kick my legs."

Kevin paused. "Am I in danger?"

"Only if you stop fucking me," she growled.

Kevin grinned and took hold of her hips. It wasn't like with Marla. He could hold her steady, but also pull her back towards him. With Mary leaning on the pillows, she was more stationary. Which made it harder on him, but it also meant she moved less.

He started slowly, pushing his cock into her pussy. He admired the way she stretched around him and grinned as she made happy noises. With each thrust, he went a little deeper, pushing his entire length into her and grinding her down into the bed. It must have been doing the right things, because Mary was already moaning.

"Fuck, Kevin," she groaned.

"Am I hitting the right spot?" Kevin asked.

Mary choked out a laugh and slumped further onto the bed, accepting him with eagerness. "It's perfect." She gripped the sheets. "Just don't ever stop."

He couldn't help the triumphant grin that broke over his face. He was enjoying the sensation as well. His refractory period was on the extreme end of things since his kitties had all fallen pregnant. There was hardly a day he didn't get laid at least twice, and that was without Lucy or Norma ambushing him somewhere.

He snapped back to attention when he felt Mary's hips jerk. Her pussy throbbed, and she slapped her foot into the bed as she gripped the sheets with white knuckles. Her head was tilted, and her eyes were wide open as she hit her peak. He gritted his teeth, knowing he walked the line of her instructions.

Thrusting firmly into her, with each squeeze of her muscles, Mary let out a shrill squeal. She buried her face into the mattress and howled. Her legs shook violently with each thrust of his cock, and Kevin finally understood exactly what she meant. At first, he was extremely aroused, until he thought about all the times they'd previously had sex. This had never come up before. She had never been this... unreserved in her enjoyment. It didn't take a genius to realize she kept it to herself, likely because she didn't want to be judged or laughed at. For Kevin, it aroused him even more knowing she trusted him enough to let herself go.

So as Mary began to relax, despite her heaving breaths, Kevin took her by the hips and gently pulled her back towards him. She shifted, sitting herself up to lean against Kevin's front, which pulled his cock in an awkward, but manageable position as it was still buried inside her.

"You enjoyed that?" Kevin asked.

"Mhm," Mary blushed. "It... wasn't too weird, or anything, was it?"

Kevin smiled, knowing he'd judged a woman's reaction correctly for the first and probably last time in his life. "I just wanted to ask if you mind me trying a bit harder this time."

***

Easter was going crazy. She had a carrot. Which isn't unusual. She'd used plenty of things before, but never with this level of lust. The human, Mary. Her screams echoed--though it was unlikely anyone but her and perhaps Caesar who could hear it. There was no mistaking those pleasurable shrieks, and Easter was going out of her mind. She was tucked away in the bushes around the cabin where nobody could see her. She had one leg out in front of her, while she had tucked her opposite ankle behind her head.

It was a comfortable pose for her to show a paying customer exactly what he was getting with his money. But so far, the only male she wanted--and REALLY wanted, other than her old master, who betrayed her--hadn't touched her. That didn't stop her from picturing Kevin's face as she drove the carrot into her gushing bunny hole. Her arm was a blur, as was the slick sound of the carrot as she fucked herself into oblivion. Her leg tensed, and she bit down on two of her fingers as her bunny clenched around the carrot. She didn't stop for a moment, thinking of Kevin continuing to fuck her right through-

"Oh!"

Easter jumped. Her straight leg shot out, as the leg behind her neck did the same thing. This had the unfortunate effect of throwing her forward into the garden at the feet... talons... of the pigeon.

"Sorry!" Hope bent down to help her. "Sorry, sorry. I heard noises, and didn't know what it was."

"It's not fair!" Easter complained as her pussy ached. "I... Errr!"

"I understand," Hope sighed as she assisted. "He's irresistible, but a little dense."

"A little?" Easter snorted. "He literally paid to fuck me, and then didn't!"

Hope frowned, then let out a sigh. "At least he likes the furry ones. I don't think he's interested in me at all."

Easter frowned. "He checks you out all the time."

"Really?" Hope fluffed up her feathers.

"What?" Easter tilted her head. "Have you really never fucked him?"

Hope sucked in her cheeks and lowered her head. "I want to, but... I get nervous. And then the kitties are so horny and pregnant. It's a lot of competition."

Easter thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "We should team up then."

"Team up?" Hope frowned.

Easter nodded with eagerness. "The kitties work in teams, I've seen it. So if we team up, maybe we can both get what we want!"

Hope pondered for a moment, then let out a sigh. "What were you thinking?"

Chapter Seven

"I still think I should have gone with them," Kevin sighed as he watched Mary's car turn a corner out of view.

"Everything will be okay, Master," Bast purred, as she directed him to sit down at the small table on the veranda of his cabin. "Mary is more than qualified to take her to the vet."

"Mary can't..." Kevin frowned as he recalled something from this morning. "Bast, have--"

"Yes," Bast smiled and rubbed against Kevin's side. "It's not permanent, like it is for you. But I am growing in power, and I have been able to grant some gifts."

"So..."

"It's like a human wearing reading glasses. She can hear and understand, but it's not necessarily clear."

Kevin blushed. "It sounded pretty clear this morning."

"Likely because this morning was a passionate encounter," Bast chuckled. "I'm the goddess of fertility, human. Not of modern medicine."

"Still..."

"No Kevin," Bast shook her head. "The girl's injuries are limited. With medication, careful feeding and a gentle hand, she should recover as well as any other. There is no need for you to ruin your holiday."

Kevin rolled his eyes, then let out a huff. "What do you think of Mary, then?"

"Is that not obvious?" Bast snorted. "Kevin, she may not have the same drive that you have to selflessly throw yourself fully into any situation that may benefit an animal. But that distinction only exists because of the inhuman lengths you are willing to go in order to do so."

Kevin blinked slowly as her words sank in, before he turned his head to look at Bast. She purred softly and pressed a kiss to his lips, making him smile. "I'm..."

"If you're about to deny your devotion to your craft, I'm going to take your cock out and suck on it until the rest of your kitties work out what we're doing, and then I'll have them take turns until you're nothing but a dribbling mess."

"I don't know if that's a punishment, or a promise," Kevin snorted.

"In your case, likely a bit of both. You'd never deny one of your kitties what they wanted and do believe me when I say they ALL want it."

Kevin rolled his eyes again and leaned back in his chair. "Back to Mary."

"She is correct. You may be able to convince the government of this world to normalize relations, as you have done so already. But legal protections, human rights, marriage and those sorts of things will still take time. Perception is easier to change than written laws, and perception has most certainly begun to change."

"That..." Kevin sighed. "I'm not just talking about that. I'm talking about--"

"Marriage?"

Kevin blinked, then nodded slowly. "What..."

"You're a good man, Kevin," Bast patted his arm. "The fact you wish to speak about this with your kitties is everything they would need to know."

"They?" Kevin questioned.

Bast touched her stomach gently and let out a sigh. "We then, human."

Kevin smirked and reached over to stroke her stomach. The budding life within gave him all sorts of emotions. Most of them rhymed with 'anxiety', but the quads and the owlets brought him measures of joy.

"Confirm my opinion with the others if you wish," Bast whispered. "We've all spoken of it, even with Mary. You clearly care for the woman. So yes. Marry her, give her children of her own, and safeguard the future of all your children."

Kevin thought of Sable and the others. Bast was likely correct. She wasn't one to lie. If they had spoken about it, that meant they were all fine with it. But that didn't mean it was going to make it any easier to think about his kitties not getting...

"One condition," Kevin nodded. "If Mary can't agree to this, I won't marry her."

"Oh?" Bast questioned.

Kevin nodded. "I'll marry her. You're right, she's... she's wonderful. We get along. She understands my life and my needs. She's important to me as a person, even before the sex."

"Then what is the problem?"

"My kitties get their own ceremony. Even if it's not legally binding. I want them all to feel the same way she will."

Bast let out a sigh and pushed her chair back. Kevin's head snapped around as Bast gripped his chair and pulled his legs out from under the table, before she dropped to her knees.

"Bast--"

"I'm going to suck your cock, Kevin," Bast growled softly.

And that's how Lucy found them several minutes later. She froze at the foot of the stairs, coffee in hand, while Kevin's eyes rolled back in his head. Bast purred as she swallowed him down and her tail flicked from side to side like a satisfied predator. While Kevin was completely unaware that they were being watched, Bast crooked a finger at the queen to approach.

Lucy silently climbed the stairs and Bast motioned once again for her to come closer. Lucy did as the goddess requested, and Bast gripped her wrist before pulling her down to her knees. Bast pulled her lips from Kevin's cock and made a very obvious swallowing motion, before taking Lucy by the antenna and steered her head towards Kevin's cock.

Kevin, feeling the cold flush of air on his cock, opened his eyes, only to blink at the sensation of Lucy's mouth pushing down over his length once more. That unique sensation of her jaw being tightly wedged open by his cock, and the impossible softness of her mouth and throat, was impossible to miss.

Even as Bast pushed Lucy's face down against his crotch, the queen still managed to hold up the coffee for him to take.

"There now," Bast chuckled. "Your job is to keep that glorious cock as hard as possible."

"Mhm," Lucy choked softly.

"No making him cum though," Bast warned. "That's for his kitties, who I need to go find," she winked up at Kevin. "One by one."

"Bast-"

"And if you can keep him hard between kitties, I'll let you have a turn milking his seed when all the rest are finished, Okay?"

Lucy narrowed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Kevin's waist, before swallowing gently. Bast's idea was going to be torture for them both.

"Drink your coffee, Master," Bast chuckled. "You're going to need your fluids."

***

"I'm going to do something extra special for her later," Kevin sighed as he set Lucy on his bed.

The diminutive queen had exhausted herself. The constant pressure of remaining on her knees, combined with the mental assault of not being able to bring him to completion without Bast's permission, had utterly exhausted her. Bast had even taken pity on her, offering to let her stop after Sable, Marla and the twins Grace and Harriet had their turns. But she insisted on fulfilling her end of the bargain. Even if she didn't get her reward in the end. Which was the purpose of their discussion.

"Rewarding her is easy." Bast brushed off his concern as she pulled the blankets up to cover the queen. "Just drink a bit of her honey, and have sex with her."

"She deserves more than that," Kevin pointed out.

Bast smiled as she gave him a knowing look. "You realize that attitude of yours is the exact reason this morning happened, don't you?"

Kevin sighed. "Still..."

"Nobody, not even Lucy here, has any complaints."

And that was the honest truth. Even Flower, after passing the kids off to Easter and Caesar, had taken a turn. She was almost demonic in how viciously she drove Kevin's cock into her own throat. It had him thinking about what Marla had said. The thoughts of Flower being pregnant once more, was what finally pushed him over the edge.

But here, now, with a case of wobbly legs, Kevin left Lucy to rest and came outside with the rest of his kitties. They were all lounging about, their bellies swollen as they went about setting up for breakfast.

"Why are we sitting here?" Kevin asked.

The kitties paused and looked at one another, before Sable's ear perked up. "Where should we eat then, master?"

It didn't take long to get everyone corralled. Once word broke out, everyone rushed off at once. Like a great migration, Kevin, the kitties and their friends all made their way down to the beach. The kids, seeing the water, yelled and whooped as they rushed down to the edge, only for a wave to break and send them screaming up into the dunes to escape the approaching puddle of water.

That was enough to have the adults laughing as they threw down picnic blankets and once again started setting up for breakfast. Kevin went along, planting large umbrellas into the sand to give everyone some shade, while the kitties stretched out the blankets. Katherine was there to help organize where to place the coolers to hold the blankets down, while Caesar ran off to play with the kids. When Kevin saw Easter's ears begin to droop as she watched, he gave her a nod and sent her off as well.

"Kevin, sit down, would you?" Bast sighed.

"Yeah, Master," Gemma giggled, "Come sit!"

The rest of the kitties chimed in, and Kevin saw Katherine's smile from across the blanket and gave up. He took a seat before Sue shifted over and wrangled him down under one of the umbrellas.

"Seriously?"

"Mhm," Sue grinned. "You don't have fur to protect you from the sun like we do."

"Fur doesn't protect you completely," Kevin pointed out.

"And we'll keep an eye on that," Flower added to the discussion, she smiled at Kevin. "You really need to relax," Flower tutted slightly.

"Isn't that what he was doing earlier?" Sable joked.

All the kitties giggled and Kevin blushed. Katherine, while not knowing the full details, wasn't willing to press for answers either. She let out a groan as she shifted, and Bast got up, being one of the least heavily burdened, and went to help her.

"You okay?" Kevin asked.

"I'm fine," Katherine sighed. "These Braxton Hicks contractions aren't messing around today."

Kevin frowned, "They're not... y'know?"

"No," Katherine shook her head. "I'm timing them. They're not regular enough, or strong enough. Which is just fucking wonderful to think about how much worse they're going to get."

"They're worth it though," Flower called as she looked down the beach at Caesar chasing the seven kids.

"Here, Master," Hope smiled as she pressed a bundle into Kevin's hands.

He smiled at the racing pigeon and then blinked as she pressed her beak to his cheek in her version of a kiss. It was slightly odd to see it the first time, and she hadn't shown much interest in intimacy. Her body was rather humanoid, like the kitties, Norma and everyone else he'd seen. But rather than lips, she had a shallow beak, and instead of hair, she had flowing feathers that ran thickly down her back.

Beyond that, Kevin guessed she looked like a harpy from some fantasy novel. Wings instead of arms, and a killer body with the softest feathers he had ever felt covering a firm, muscular physique.

"Th-thanks," Kevin smiled before Hope pulled away with a happy coo.

He was completely oblivious to the sudden huddles that went on around him as Hope sat down with her own meal. The kitties were ever watchful, and Hope's sudden action had provided evidence of some of their previous talks. Kitties, or at least Kevin's Kitties were far more social than anyone realized. They certainly weren't shy about using their skills to further glorify their master in any way they could. He rescued them, after all--turned their lives around, loved them, and cared for them. After bringing them to this world, he had given them the one thing he never could before. So there was nothing they would deny him if they thought it in his best interests.

Kevin was just happy to be with his kitties. The sand was soft; the wind was cool and the weather warm. He chewed on a breakfast burrito filled with eggs and bacon as he watched water crash on the beach.

"Kids!" Flower called up the beach. "Breakfast!"

1...678910...19