Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
Life is getting crazy. It's time for a short holiday!
64.9k words
4.86
9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The sun was up. The birds were singing. Bees whizzed through the air, out to forage for pollen. There were a dozen tables, filled with customers, eating the specially made breakfasts. Some were here for the gimmick of having a cat prepare them pancakes. Others were here for the coffee. Between Sam and Flower, they had the kitchen under control, while Cassie accepted a fresh tub of honey from Lucy, who had come in to collect Kevin's morning coffee.

Beyond the cafe was the barn. The roller doors were up, and the stalls were thankfully empty. The few guests they had in attendance were those with long-term health concerns. Like Pauline, the dairy cow. She spent her days lounging in the heated pool. When the herd came by, she would go out to socialize. Her time as one of their elders was coming to a close, but that didn't mean her final days wouldn't be comfortable. Mary stood by, alongside Bast and Sue, going over some details about what they could do with the space while things were slow.

Gemma and the twins Grace and Harriet sat with Marla in the morning sunlight, while the quads ran and played games with the owlets. They meowed and hooted as the herd of cattle came to visit. Norma didn't like to be far from help in the last days of her pregnancy. Indeed, none of them did as their bellies swelled and their times came closer. Hope, finally accepting her role as a full member of their family, strode out to join them.

Beyond even that was the office. A small, demountable building, where Kevin could do his paperwork, without letting it intrude on his home. Outside the front door, sipping a coffee, was Penelope, the receptionist, who was blushing at the sight of her workmate, Mabel. Mabel, looked confused by Penelope's discomfort, until she got close enough to the demountable to hear what was happening.

"Fuck!" A male voice growled.

A feline, "NYAH!" followed right after, barely muffled by the thin walls.

"I take it the boss is in there?" Mabel asked.

Penelope merely continued sipping her coffee.

Kevin grit his teeth as Sable spasmed around him. He was flat on his back, in the middle of the office floor behind his desk. Sable, eyes clenched in rapture, turned her face to the ceiling as she ground her hips down.

Kevin, trapped beneath the pregnant bulge of his first love, had no time to grieve the loss of his pants. The heavily pregnant kitty of his was hiding under his desk. He had just enough time to come into the office, sit down and reach for the power button on his PC. At that point, a furry, pregnancy crazed ball of sexual fury slammed face first into his crotch. Kevin had no time to respond before he was on the floor and she was shredding the front of his pants. Until here, now, he was staring up at his luscious kitty, while she rode him like she'd stolen him.

"Harder master!"

"You're on top!"

"And it's not fair!"

Kevin rolled his eyes before rolling his hips. Sable was insatiable this morning. It wasn't even the first time they'd had sex. She woke him with his dick in her mouth before breakfast, only to have a second go in his bathroom shortly after.

To top it all off... it wasn't even the first time she'd acted like this.

Sable dropped onto her arm and leaned down over Kevin, as she vigorously rode him with all her might. Kevin was along for this ride, but put up zero complaints. He loved his kitties. He loved this kitty, in particular. In fact, he loved feeling her swollen, drippy, pregnant pussy sliding over his cock. With her bent over, she took some of her weight off Kevin's hips, which gave him the leverage to perform what she wanted.

Kevin gripped her by her furry hips and pulled his feet up to brace against the floor. As Sable's hips came down to meet his own, he thrust up into her. The hard smack of flesh on fur sent Sable cross-eyed. Her body rippled from the impact and her eyes widened for just a moment. On the second hard thrust, they closed once more in bliss.

Kevin did his best as Sable purred and kissed him. He thrust up into her, giving his kitty what she needed. Her purring turned into soft yowling, and her body began to shake. She pulled away from the kiss and met his eyes with a soft smile. In the softest, sweetest voice she could muster, she whispered three little words.

"Fill me, master."

Kevin could feel the wet patched on his chest as her breasts leaked over him. He could feel the throbbing of her pussy as he slid into her, followed by the pinpricks of her claws as she clung to him.

"Do it master," Sable begged. "Fill your kitty. She wants it so bad."

That was all it took. Kevin's concentration broke, and Sable forced herself down on his cock her entire body shivering at the sensation. Buried to the hilt inside her, Kevin shuddered as her pussy spasmed around him. Any pretense of holding back went out the window as her silken pussy squeezed. Kevin held nothing back and jerked his hips as he fired the first rope into her.

Sable, feeling her master's seed pulse into her, screeched loudly as she joined him in orgasm. Her vision went dark as her mind latched onto a singular sensation. The cock, belonging to her wonderful master, as it throbbed inside her. She could feel it, as her core muscles squeezed. The impossible hardness, followed by the heavy pulse as it fired once more. The heat of his seed as it splashed in quick spurts.

Kevin jerked and shuddered, unable to control his legs as Sable milked his orgasm with one of her own. Sex with Sable was a dream come true. Despite being with his kitties for years, he never would have imagined having sex with anyone. Let alone his dear Sable. An image of Bast flashed through his mind. Her body transposed over Sable's and his sex induced high ramped up with the memory of Bast's pussy, throbbing around his cock the same way Sable's currently was. He was a fortunate and lucky man.

With a final jerk of his hips, Kevin slumped back on the floor and stared up at Sable, who purred deliciously as she squirmed from side to side.

"Satisfied?"

"No," she smiled.

Kevin sighed, but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Kevin?" Mary called out.

"No!" Sable pouted.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Mary sighed as she came around the corner and saw the mess in Kevin's office. "Seriously?"

"I was horny!"

"You're always so horny." Mary shook her head, not understanding what she just said, but guessing it anyway. "Did you have to trash his pants?"

Sable looked down, "Oh."

"Oh," Mary snorted. " Even I can understand that one. You have five minutes to finish up before I get back with a clean pair of pants," Mary announced. "If you're still horny, you can go curl up in bed with one of his shirts and play with the toy I bought you."

Sable pouted. "The batteries ran out."

Kevin shook himself, confused by the statement and repeated it to Mary.

Mary frowned. "I bought that like... two days ago."

"It's not the same!" Sable pouted. "It's not Master!"

Mary frowned. "Already?"

"I spent all morning humping Master's pillow with it," Sable teared up as she reached out for Mary's arm. "It's not my fault I'm like this. Master gets me all warm and gooey, and then he goes to work. All I want is to make him happy!"

Kevin blinked in surprise. He thought his pillow felt a little damp, but dismissed it since everything was a little damp. If not for all the breast milk from each of his kitties, it was from how horny they all got.

"Oh fuck, here we go," Mary pulled away, careful not to get roped into one of the horny kitty's moods. "Look. Kevin has things to do today. Penelope and Mabel are stuck outside. So give me fifteen minutes to get pants and change the batteries. When I get back, you can spend the whole day wrapped in one of his shirts."

Kevin cleared his throat. "Is that fifteen minutes from now--or?"

"Unbelievable," Mary shook her head and stormed off.

Kevin listened to the sound of the door opening, and a few voices, before the door closed once more. Sable looked down at Kevin and rocked her hips, feeling his still hard cock inside her.

"Master?"

"Fifteen minutes, Sable. If you want me to cum again that quickly, we need to do things my way."

Sable's lip quivered for a moment before nodding. "How do you wanna fuck your kitty?"

***

Mary checked her phone as she approached the office. It had only been twelve minutes, but she hoped that Sable wouldn't be too upset. The small dining set they had installed outside the office was getting plenty of use. Penelope, with the help of a handy, call-forwarding function, was taking notes on some scrap paper while she answered the phone. Mabel was returning with two more coffees, alongside Lucy, who held a third.

Mary didn't wait before stepping into the office. The sound of hips meeting furry ass was audible from the moment she opened the door. She walked through the office and froze at what she could see in Kevin's office.

Sable, standing on one leg, bent over Kevin's desk. She was staring at the wall with a blank, open-mouthed expression as she used her arm as a pillow. Her other leg was crooked and sitting over Kevin's keyboard. Mary could see a document, now several pages long, filled with the letters B and G. Sable's knee being the culprit, as Kevin thrust firmly into her from behind. Mary met Kevin's eyes and saw his concerned glance down at Sable.

Mary felt a twinge of jealousy at that. Knowing even balls deep inside the furry, pregnant lover of his, that his first thoughts were to ensure she got her needs met. However, that jealousy was misplaced, because he turned the same look on her the moment they spent any real time together.

"Sable--"

"NO!" she mewled. "Keep going!"

"It's okay," Mary giggled as she set aside a clean pair of pants for Kevin. "I actually brought some help."

Mary strode over to them both before giving Kevin's ass a light smack to get him moving again. With her being thoroughly fucked, Sable went back to her slow, sexy whimpers. Kevin was almost brutal now. He slammed his hips into her with all his might. He drove her into the desk and she just took it. Had she been of a rational mind, Mary knew Sable would be demanding for more. The gorgeous kitty was in her happy place and unwilling to put any effort into trying to get more out of the situation.

Which was when Mary slipped the vibrator, with freshly installed batteries, out of her pocket. Kevin glanced at it for a moment. It was little more than a long bullet. Mary had to be careful as she got closer. Sable's fur covered breasts leaked slowly onto the floor, leaving a puddle. A puddle only matched from her own juices. There was a single, continuous line of juices from her labia, all the way to her knees. Then, it ran the rest of the way to the floor through her fur.

"Here now," Mary crooned as she lightly pressed the vibrator to Sable's clit. "Let me help with that."

Sable frowned, feeling something touch her. Before yowling as Mary hit the power button. Her core rocked, and Kevin pressed her shoulders down. She was trapped against her master's desk, feeling the most intense sensations she could remember... for just that morning.

Kevin gripped Sable's tail to hold her still as she shuddered. He knew she sometimes fell down if she came hard enough, and holding her tail was usually just enough to keep her leg straight.

"Cum for me," Kevin stroked his cock into her. "Cum like a good kitty!"

"I'm a good kitty!" Sable screeched as her pussy clamped down.

Kevin shuddered as he started cumming once more. He held her down, just how she liked it, and rocked his hips, forcing his seed as deeply into her as he could. Mary had to take half a step back to avoid the messy squirt from Sable's orgasm, but didn't let up for a moment on the kitty's clitoris.

She pinned the bullet in place with the tips of her fingers before standing. Kevin gave her a smile, and she leaned into his side to kiss him as he finished throbbing inside the mewling catgirl. With a grunt, and a final peck to Mary's lips, Kevin pulled his cock free, before a coffee entered his vision.

Kevin spun and saw Lucy's polite smile.

"Good morning, Master," Lucy gave the coffee a small shake.

Kevin, unsure of what to do, plucked the coffee from her three fingered grip. Before freezing as he felt her other three fingers wrap around his cock.

"Let me clean this for you."

"Lucy--"

"Fuck, I'm such a whore," she debased herself as she got to her knees. "A pathetic, slutty queen, more interested in sucking her master's cock, than making her own honey." Kevin sighed as she opened her mouth and licked him from balls to tip. "A mere plaything, reduced to cleaning up the emissions of his beloved ones."

"She really gets off on this stuff, doesn't she?"

"I don't deserve to get off," Lucy shook her head as she nuzzled Kevin's cock. "Merely to serve as a repository for others."

"Alright, we get it," Kevin chuckled.

"Hurry up and suck his cock clean. If you do a good job, there's a well-fucked cat pussy you can clean when you're done," Mary stroked her antennae.

At Mary's words, Lucy took Kevin's cock in her mouth and slurped it down with gusto. At the sounds of Lucy slurping over Kevin's length, Sable twisted around to watch.

"Don't you dare," Mary snapped at the horny catgirl. "You had your turn. Kevin needs to do some work."

"But--"

"... Oh fine," Mary sighed.

She spun Sable around and sat on the desk beside her. Sable was confused about what was going on as Mary pulled her close. They sat hip to hip as they watched Lucy, bouncing on her knees as she drove her face down on Kevin's cock. Mary could only imagine what was beneath her chitin carapace. The queen rarely exposed herself. When she did, it was only for Kevin's benefit.

Sable let out a whimper, and Mary rolled her eyes and took her by the leg. "Lift it over mine."

"Like this?" Sable asked, lifting her leg to rest between Mary's. It left her half sitting in the human woman's lap.

"Just like that," Mary smiled, before realizing they had an audience. "He's watching us, Sable."

Sable mewled softly and opened her legs a little more. Mary shook her head. Even on her horniest days, she just couldn't compete with the horny feline. If they weren't so damned loveable, she might have felt threatened. She was grateful none had ever made her feel unwelcome, in their home, workplace or even bedroom.

"Fuck," Mary sighed, before pulling Sable close.

The catgirl turned her head and purred as Mary collected her lips for a deep kiss. But it was the sudden buzz of the vibrator on her clit that made her yowl.

Poor Kevin was captivated. The sexually frustrated and sexually frustrating queen slurped down his entire length. She was desperate to make him cum in the guise of cleaning him, particularly when two more of Kevin's lovers were on his desk. Sable and Mary were kissing softly, while Sable practically sat on Mary's lap. The catgirl was rocking her hips back and forth, as Mary rubbed that bullet vibrator through her labia.

She swirled it through the catgirls folds for a minute before lifting it away. Sable was huffing and mewling as Mary lifted it to eye level. When she offered it to Sable, the catgirl locked eyes with her master, before licking it gently.

Mary smirked before bringing it down between Sable's legs once more. The sexy, pregnant catgirl splayed herself open like a porn star. So, Mary took advantage by gently sliding it up into her.

"M-master!" Sable mrowled. "Master, she's fucking me!"

As Kevin watched Mary enjoy Sable far more than he expected at this time of morning, he took hold of Lucy's head. The queen stilled as she prepared herself for Kevin thrusting firmly down her throat. He pulled far enough out to let her take small breaths, but otherwise used her for his pleasure. It was entirely humiliating, and she loved every moment of it. She couldn't wait to sneak into his bedroom and beg for him to take her. She ached and had been refusing to touch herself for days now in anticipation.

As Kevin watched Sable reduced to her orgasmic contractions, curtesy of Mary's helping hand, he pulled Lucy close. She pressed her face down as hard as she could. Her jaw ached from being stretched, but she didn't care. Lucy wrapped her arms around Kevin's waist, pinning herself in place. It was all over for Kevin. He started to cum straight down the queen's throat. She stared up at him with unblinking eyes and swallowed rapidly. Kevin could do little more than stare back, in a mix of awe and affection.

***

"I'm okay, really."

"You're wobbling," Kevin chided her.

"But I'm fine," Lucy insisted.

Kevin shook his head. "Oh, by the way. It's your turn, if you want it."

"My turn?"

Kevin nodded. "I have a class tomorrow. We're going over erogenous zones and how to find them."

"Does... does that mean?"

Kevin sighed. "I don't know if I'll be having sex with you. But it'll probably involve a lot of heavy petting--"

"Yes!" Lucy hopped, before clearing her throat as several of the customers from the cafe looked in their direction. "I mean--of course, if that is what you wish."

"It's not my wish," Kevin pulled her closer. "But the offer is there if you want it."

Kevin set her down on the outdoor lounge chair he had bought her. It was by her hive, and completely surrounded by flowering plants. Her worker drones fed from them regularly, but also spent their time visiting the nearby farms. Ben was particularly appreciative, since his wife had a vegetable patch. Apparently it hadn't done as well as it currently was in years.

She pouted cutely at him until Kevin leaned down to give her a kiss. That was enough of a polite moment, because she leaned back in her chair.

"Are you sure I can't entice you to stay for a little longer?"

"Sorry," Kevin smiled. "I really do need to get some work done."

"Are you sure?" Lucy begged as she pried open her crotch plate.

Kevin knew intimately how the next hour would go if he gave in. So he shook his head. "If you're so horny, why don't you do that yourself?"

"Because I am a queen." She frowned cutely. "I would be ashamed to do such a thing."

Kevin chuckled. "Then maybe I'll come by one day and ask you to, while I watch."

Lucy shivered and closed her legs as her cheeks began to darken. "Yes, please."

"Excuse me, sir!" a sharp voice shouted. "Are you aware that bees kill around sixty-two people every year?"

Kevin stood and turned to see who was talking to him. The more he looked, the more confused he got. The man was nasally, tall and wore a shirt that said, 'Animals aren't human!' He held a stack of papers with a bunch of information written on it, alongside lots of 'no pets' symbols.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Brandon Stretton," the man offered his hand.

"And what can I do for you, Brandon?"

"I was saving your life!"

Kevin frowned, before turning to look at Lucy, who looked perplexed by the strange situation. "Saving me, from Lucy?"

"Sir, it's a bug--"

He raised his hand to cut him off, "Brandon, she has a name." Kevin frowned. "Just like you and I."

"See, that's where you're wrong," Brandon stuffed a paper into Kevin's face. "Under the legal definitions, it's a bug. I could spritz her with bug spray and--"

"YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT!" Kevin roared.

The man jerked back as Kevin stalked towards him. Kevin had never been so angry in his life. Even towards his father. He had felt many things for the man, but most of them revolved around fears and anxieties; however, to threaten somebody that Kevin loved? Kevin surprised even himself with the strength of his reaction.

"Hey, what's your problem, man?"

"You are!" Kevin snapped. "Get the hell off my land!"

"Excuse me?"

"No!" Kevin roared. "There is no excuse for you. I don't know who you think you are coming to my home and threatening my loved ones."