Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin watched in shock for a moment as his first Kitty was set down in the middle of the room, before Norma folded her legs back to her ears.

"Come on," Mary took Kevin's hand.

He jerked as Sable let out a pleasured mewl and followed his fiancée up the stairs. She brought him to their room, where Flower was already on the bed, completely nude and smiling.

"Thank you," she grinned.

"It's not fair to have him all to myself," Mary smiled as she closed the door. "I knew what I was getting myself into. Now I've agreed to marry your Master, I hope that you can accept me at his side."

"Master loves us," Flower grinned. "But we understand how the world works right now. We can't do what you can, and you make Master happy."

"Do I?" Mary glanced at Kevin.

He nodded. "You do. All of you, really. But... I honestly can't imagine this place without you."

Mary blushed and glanced at her ring again. "Well, I'm glad. Because you're not getting this back without a fight."

Kevin smiled and leaned in to kiss her, which she returned eagerly. "So, not that I'm complaining. But what is tonight all about?"

Mary pulled away and snorted while Flower lit up in delight. "I.. Ummm."

"She's not pregnant," Flower grinned.

"And--"

"You're going to fuck her three times a day, every day, until she is. That means Mary is going to get a lot of your time. So we set up a roster to join her and I get to be first!"

"Wow," Kevin rubbed his face. "And you're okay with this?"

"Are you kidding?" Mary snorted. "I'm terrified, in the best way possible."

Kevin tilted his head in confusion, and Mary laughed. "I'm serious." He said.

"So am I," Mary smiled. "So..." She took the edges of the short dress she wore and pulled it over her head.

She wore thin panties, and no bra, along with some thigh-high stockings. Kevin stared in shock as Mary gave him a smile and crawled onto the bed. Flower pulled Mary close, and in no time at all, they were moaning into each other's mouths. Kevin almost fell over, trying to get his pants off, before leaving them in a pile. He stared at both beautiful creatures before him, and it was Flower that spotted him and pulled away to smile.

"Which of us should we let him have first?" Flower purred.

Mary growled as she pushed Flower back, but rather than mount her, she waited for Flower to try to fight. Before rolling back and pulling the kitty atop her. Flower yowled in surprise, as Mary ended up on the bottom. Kevin watched as Mary wrapped her legs around Flower's hips, holding the kitty in place. Both their pussies were right there. Flower shifted, touching their clits together and Kevin swallowed in shock.

He shifted onto the bed and walked on his knees. Palming Flower's ass, her tail flicked from side to side. Kevin gripped his cock, and after a glance at the drooling mess they were making together, he steered himself into Flower's furry pussy. She let out a delighted gasp as Kevin felt her stretch around him, and Mary held her close.

"That's good, isn't it Flower?"

"Uh huh," Flower purred. "Master's cock is so nice."

Kevin smiled as he thrust back into her, inadvertently pushing their crotches together. "Master is the luckiest man alive."

"Yes he is," Mary giggled, before gently scratching Flower's ears. "So keep being lucky until she cums, okay?"

"Mistress, it's supposed to be--MM!"

Mary caught Flower's lips and pulled her firmly into a kiss. Kevin could see where Mary's hands roamed through Flower's fur, and he picked up the pace. Driving himself into her, she mewled repeatedly, as Kevin delighted in the sensation. Her body molded to his perfectly and Kevin's cock was quickly driving her to new heights. She shivered and her fur stood on end, while Kevin did his best to pleasure his kitty.

But he wasn't about to play by their rules, either. After a particularly deep stroke, Kevin pulled all the way out. With a small nudge with the back of his hand, Mary let out a wailing cry as his next stroke went into her pussy instead.

"Fuck! Kevin!"

Kevin smirked and continued fucking Mary. With her legs over Flower's knees, she couldn't move or pull away. She was trapped beneath the beautiful kitty, while Kevin thrust firmly into her from below. He could see the way her toes curled, and knew that she was far more into the situation than he could have ever hoped. It was like she was as attracted to his kitties as he was.

Quickly as he could, Kevin pulled free of Mary and slipped straight back into Flower. She arched her back and yowled, giving Mary the opportunity to latch onto one of her nipples. Mary fed, tasting the kitty's milk as Flower desperately pushed back into Kevin's cock.

Pulling out of Flower, Kevin drove himself into Mary once more, shocking them both. It must have been too much for Flower, who suddenly sat up. But she turned around and squatted down, lowering her pussy onto Mary's face, before diving between her legs. Mary's thighs snapped shut around Flower's head. Kevin could feel the vibrations from Flower's purring, and couldn't resist. He pulled free of Mary's pussy, and Flower, anticipating the move, opened her mouth. He slid his cock between her lips, letting her taste him for several strokes, before pushing himself back into Mary once more.

It was enough that Mary started to cum. Her muffled cries came from below Flower, who let up on Mary's clit. With just a small touch, she massaged that sensitive nub and sat up to kiss Kevin.

"Fill her, Master," Flower mumbled between kisses. "Fill her, then fill me."

Kevin, feeling the pulsing and squeezing of Mary's pussy, was already on edge. But at Flower's words, and then her kisses, he finally hit the point of no return. Clutching Flower tightly in place, Kevin leaned into them both, forcing his cock deeply into Mary's still throbbing pussy. Shouting out his own pleasure, he felt the first eruption of his seed, moaning into Flower's mouth. Flower, in turn, hit her own peak, cumming over Mary's face. The jerking motions of the three of them, in various points of orgasmic bliss, caused the rest to milk one another's pleasure.

Bast, trembled through the aftershocks of the pleasure she could feel around her. It was agonal bliss, as she could feel Master cumming inside Mary. While Sable was delirious with pleasure as the twins, followed by Norma and Sue licked her pussy, ass and breasts in a rotation. Hope and Easter had jumped on Lucy, driving the Queen to heights of passion that left even Bast watching with pride. Flower was upstairs, joining Master and Mary in their orgasms, which left her with Marla and Gemma.

"Is everything okay?" Marla asked, as she held one hand on Gemma's mound, with the other thrusting two fingers firmly into her pussy.

Bast smiled and leaned down to lick a line of Gemma's pussy juice from the older kitty's cheek, and smiled.

"Things are absolutely, purrfect."