Kevin's Kitty Rescue: The Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin shook his head as he turned on the water. "No Sable. I need to get this now before it dries, please trust me?"

Sable pouted as the water cascaded down Kevin's arm, "I won't do it again!"

"Do what?" Kevin asked.

Sable's lip trembled. "I won't suck it. I won't let you put it in my mouth."

This time Kevin smirked, "Yes you will."

"Nu uh! WAIT!"

Kevin slowly pulled her under the water. It was a lovely temperature and Sable froze in place as it cascaded down her body. Her ears went flat and her tail dropped immediately to the floor where the tip twitched. Kevin spent a few moments sighing as she gave him the silent treatment. He used an all natural shampoo that he rubbed into her fur. She seemed to enjoy the feel of his hands on hers but went straight back to pouting and silence when he rinsed her off. Kevin looked her over for a moment and picked up a bottle of conditioner. He poured some out and rubbed it into her fur, earning a small, angry glare.

Then he picked up the comb.

Placing the bristles on Sable's head, he gave a few small tugs. The conditioner made it glide through her fur, and he stopped as Sable's knees began to tremble.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine!" She growled a little too loudly.

"We'll do this quick then," Kevin nodded.

Going back to combing, Kevin ignored Sable's pouting face. And because he was ignoring her, he couldn't see the droopy eyed stare as she trembled in bliss. The bristles of the comb, combined with the conditioner and the fact her master was doing it. Sable couldn't help but start purring.

"Sable?"

"More please master," she mumbled, leaning on him for support.

Kevin smiled and kept going down the rest of her back. Straightening, he spotted the hooded stare etched into her face.

"Sable?"

"More," she growled, clawing gently at him with her paw.

Kevin nodded and quickly did her face, before moving down the front and sides of her neck. She was trembling with excitement as he worked down her breasts and was weak in the knees as he moved down the front of her legs. Stopping at her paws, Kevin shifted around to stare at her little ass. Her tail swayed from side to side catching his attention, so he started there. Sable had never had an issue with him touching her tail, but she leaned into the wall for support at this newest sensation. Then he started on her ass, moving down the backs of her legs.

"There-"

"You missed a spot," Sable growled quickly.

"Oh," Kevin smiled. "I wasn't sure-"

"I do," she nodded eagerly, lifting one leg and balancing on the other.

Stan blinked, being up this close with her... Well with her pussy. Like the rest of her, it was covered in fur, but here it was very light, and soft. The water had washed away any residual mess he'd left behind, and her labia were engorged with arousal. Gently reaching up, Kevin made sure to comb from the crease in her thighs, down her leg, before going back to the crease and up over her labia.

"Oh!"

Kevin heard her voice, right before her pussy throbbed. He's seen videos of it. A throbbing pussy as it orgasmed with nothing inside it. But seeing this pussy, the pussy of his favourite, sexy kitty. Seeing it throb, and throb from an action he performed. Without thinking, Kevin reached up and parted her labia with his fingers to get a better view. Her tiny clit stuck out, engorged with arousal. But it was her entrance that caught his attention. The tiny stimulation from his hand had her pussy throb mightily and a small gush of fluid sprayed out over his wrist. Her scent filled his nose and Kevin pressed his mouth over her most sensitive place.

"MASTER!" Sable mrowed loudly.

Her taste was divine. He had no personal experience doing this in person and lapped at everything he could feel with his tongue. He had seen it in video's so he had SOME knowledge, but nothing else to go on. Not that it mattered as Sable made sexy cat noises above him as she hopped on one leg.

"Now this is more of what I was expecting," Bast said, stepping under the water. "Get that tongue under control, she's not an ice cream." Kevin frowned and ceased his mad licking. "There now, gentle, but firm licks, imagine trying to get her pussy juices to her clit, but use the wide part of your tongue to do it."

Kevin nodded and applied his tongue to make long, slow but firm licks of Sable's pussy. She yowled softly and clutched at his head as he continued to pleasure her.

"That's it, try a little variation, see what she likes best then stick with it. Ladies like consistency."

"Mhm," Kevin groaned, uncaring that he had this audience. Sable was staring at him with the most wonderful expression. Her open mouthed gasp was the only thing he cared about other than the taste and texture over his tongue.

"Work a little more over the clit," Bast directed. "It's the most sensitive and she's good and worked up. So try sucking a little while massaging it with your tongue."

Kevin adjusted a little higher and added suction with his lips. It must have had the desired results as Sable yowled and tossed her head back. Her legs went out from under her, But Kevin had her pinned against the wall. He had a brief thought about her impossible lightness as he continued nuzzling at her flesh.

"Quickly now, two fingers inside, then curl them towards you and massage."

Kevin nodded, making Sable gasp and felt up under his chin. Her pussy entrance was exposed since he moved up and her dripping, silken hole accepted his digits eagerly. Curling them back towards himself, he felt a small, fleshy lump. Rubbing it gently-

"MASTER!"

Liquid heat poured around his hand for the second time. Her legs kicked violently as her core tensed and she thrashed back and forth. Kevin was forced to pull his mouth away, letting her slide down the wall. But he caught her in place as she rocked frantically on his fingers. Her eyes were closed as more gushes of fluid sprayed out and she spasmed viciously.

"There now, if you're going to fuck her, you better do it now."

Kevin blinked and glanced at Bast who smiled widely. Turning back to Sable, her eyes were open and she was baring her teeth. Her legs kicked up, settling either side of his ears. No longer did she care about the water. Her master had just made her feel more pleasure in the last few minutes, than she had in her entire life, and that included in the bed that morning.

Kevin felt a furred paw grab his cock and let his fingers fall free of Sable. Her pout was adorable until she purred at the contact as his cock pressed into her entrance. It was only then when he realised Sable was pawing gently at his chest.

"Don't mind me. Your kitty has needs," Bast purred.

Relaxing his grip slightly, Sable slipped slightly lower on the wall, impaling herself as she did. Her eyes widened at the sensation of being stretched. Only for her to mewl softly as Kevin pressed closer. Pushing up inside her, he captured her lips with his own.

"There now, is that good?" Bast asked.

"Uh huh," Sable whimpered. "Master, I love this. I remember the other world. I remember wanting my mate but I didn't understand how that could happen."

"I always thought about keeping a nice tomcat I rescued."

Sable's eyes went wide and she rapidly shook her head, "No master! No, you're my mate!"

Kevin smiled and nodded as he rocked his hips again. "I know Sable. I'll keep rescuing as I always have. But I'm your mate now."

"And the others," she pressed.

Kevin smirked, "If they want me. I'll be their mate too."

Sable grinned widely, before giving him a coy smile, "Master, can you make me spray again? It felt really good."

"That's called squirting dear," Bast offered. "And folded up like this, his cock should be pressing against your g-spot like his fingers did."

Sable's eyes lit up and she nodded quickly, "It is."

"Then Kevin, the rest is up to you."

"Right," Kevin nodded, before frowning at the goddess. "And why are you here anyway?"

She just smiled, "Fertility and love remember. Consider this feeding."

"So you're... You're not trying to get her pregnant?"

Bast shook her head, "No, she did that all by herself in the bedroom."

Kevin nodded before freezing, "What?"

"AHHH!" Sable cried as her pussy spontaneously started to throb. Kevin turned his attention back to her as she rocked herself as best she could on his cock.

"Think later, fuck now," Bast hissed.

Kevin grit his teeth and slammed his hips forward. Sable clung to him desperately as he fucked her against the wall. His position, kneeling on the floor gave him the perfect amount of leverage to hold her and fuck her at the same time.

"It's happening!" She squealed.

Kevin pressed close, kissing her hard. He felt the hot spray from her pussy drench his balls and run down his legs. Her body thrummed with energy and Kevin fucked her with short, firm strokes. Sable mewed softly with each thrust as she came around his cock. Kevin grit his teeth as her pussy throbbed madly and buried himself to the hilt. Pumping his seed into her, Sable fell forward, kissing him hard. Keving grunted as the milking sensation of her pussy almost sucked him dry, before they both came to a mutual end.

"I love you master," Sable mumbled.

Kevin smiled and nodded softly. "I love you too, Sable. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

She beamed widely. She didn't have to say it. If Kevin hadn't found her that night, she'd be dead. No two ways about it. Him saving her, saved him and now...

"Now, what were you saying about pregnancy?"

"Oh," Bast chuckled. "You might want to get out of her first. The way you're behaving, you might just have your way with her and I can tell she needs a rest."

Kevin frowned before spotting an apologetic smile. Shaking his head, he kissed her quickly. "Never feel bad for refusing to have sex with me. I'd feel awful forcing you to do that if you didn't want to. I'd never forgive myself."

Sable blinked slowly, then smiled. "Just for that, I kinda want to again."

"Don't though," Bast chuckled. "Right now you'll be fine to have him again later. But if you push, you'll be too sore. And yes Kevin, she's pregnant.-"

"Did you-"

"If you let me finish," Bast snapped. "No, I didn't. I can influence to a degree, but guiding your swimmers into their final destination is not something I'm capable of."

"You changed the whole world, and you think I'd believe that?"

Bast sighed and shook her head. "This world already existed. I didn't change anything. I just opened the door and shoved you and your kitties through. I told you this already."

Kevin shook his head, "Sorry. You're right."

"I know," Bast chuckled. "Now you need to wash out all that conditioner and put the poor kitty to bed. She has kittens to grow and you have a future to think about."

Kevin agreed quickly and helped Sable stand up. She purred and remained content despite her supposed hatred of water. Kevin rubbed her down, pushing water and the subsequent conditioner out of her fur until he was satisfied. With a final rinse, he brought her out and grabbed the largest, fluffiest towel he had. Bundling her up, he started to rub her down, before switching out the towel for another dry one. Wrapping her up a second time, he heard his phone ring.

"Be right back," he kissed Sable who purred madly as he left.

Bast touched her shoulder, "Are you okay?"'

Sable nodded, "Master loves me, and I'm going to have his kittens. Everything is so, so wonderful."

Bast nodded, "Yes, I really got lucky when he found me. I'd just about given up hope of ever returning here."

"Is it true, what you said about this place?"

Bast nodded, "For the most part. Minor differences exist, but his business is still recognised. Animal rights are a little different and most importantly, certain laws regarding sexual interaction with non-humans, don't exist. It's just not something considered by the humans in this place. Without my interactions, the practice died off."

"So, my babies?"

"Will grow up into lovely young women who humans will see as potential life partners, rather than as pets."

Sable beamed as she stroked her stomach and purred. Bast just smiled, feeling the tiniest trickle of her power returning to her. This world had been without her for too long. Changes would be slow, but they would be fruitful, one generation at a time.

Kevin heard none of this as he grabbed his phone from the pocket of his pants where he'd dropped them. He didn't recognise the number and frowned, before answering.

"Kevin's Kitty Rescue, you're speaking with Kevin."

"Hi," a feminine voice came over the line. "Ummm, the vet, she gave me your card and told me you were an animal behaviour therapist."

Kevin frowned, "Ummm... Yes, I gave her that card, but-"

"Please, I could really use some help."

Kevin sighed and looked around the room as Sable walked wrapped in a towel beside Bast who was similarly attired.

"Alright, what do you need?"

"It's Baxter, he's not acting right. He came out of surgery this morning." Kevin quickly pulled his phone away from his ear to see it was a little past noon. "Woken up, but he's not acting right and he isn't responding when I pet him."

Kevin frowned, "He's not just having issues with the sedation?"

"We thought that too, but it's been a couple hours now and I'm getting really worried. The vet told me I'd think this was crazy, but I'm desperate."

Kevin nodded, "Alright, I'll be there shortly."

"Thank you!"

Hanging up the phone, Kevin turned and spotted Bast and Sable watching him.

"This is a good opportunity," Bast nodded slowly.

Kevin frowned, "What, animal behaviour therapist?"

Bast nodded, "You take out all the guesswork. You're the only man in the world who can understand animals. How effective of a therapist do you think you'll be simply by asking animals directly what their problem is?"

"What about my rescue?"

Bast snorted, "What about it? Animals are still abused and abandoned. Your kitty rescue is still useful, but... you may need more room."

Kevin sighed, "Yeah, where's Flower anyway?"

"As far as I can tell, she slept on the couch with Marla on the floor beside her."

"Shit," Kevin grimaced, "I need to organise beds."

Bast nodded, "Yes, but I'm sure a solution could simply be a larger one in here for the time being."

Before Kevin could respond, Sable beamed brightly, "Can we? Then there'll be room for everyone!"

Kevin blinked and let out a sigh, "Fine." He'd never been good at denying his kitties. "Let me just set out some food for everyone and I need to go."

Sable dropped the towel and Kevin picked it up to return it to the bathroom alongside Bast who brought her own. Then with two naked catgirls, Kevin made his way downstairs where he saw Flower and Marla on the couch with four kittens.

"Master," Marla purred softly.

Kevin smiled, seeing her holding her daughter's hand. Flower looked a little uncertain, but Kevin didn't act aggressively or tell her to get off the couch, so she stayed put.

"Morning everyone!" Kevin called.

He was immediately swarmed by catgirls. Marla stayed at the couch while Sable and Bast kept their distance. But that still left Gemma, Sue and, Grace and Harriet to mob him. Kevin was pressed in between them as they chirped, meowed, purred, hugged and squeezed every part of him they could reach.

"Kitties," Kevin laughed, thinking of the first time they'd mobbed him. That dream had felt so real.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Sue asked.

Kevin reached over and scratched gently around her ears, earning him a beaming smile. "I think so. Things will be a little different now, but yes, I think we get to stay here like this."

"YAY!" Grace and Harriet cried together.

"But are you going to do to us what you did with Sable?" Gemma asked.

Kevin froze in place, before he realised he had the attention of all the kitties, including Marla and Flower. "Ummm." He turned to the refrigerator. "Breakfast!"

"Master!" Gemma grumbled.

Kevin just ignored her as he took out the tuna loaf. Being completely surrounded by nude catgirls was one thing. Having them all declare they wanted to have his kittens was another. The bandaid had been ripped off, but that didn't dull the sheer terror of having this much womanly flesh plied on him. Prying open the container, the smell of fish hit his senses and Kevin froze.

"Bast?"

"Yes Kevin?"

"Bast, there's fish in this."

"It's not real," Bast replied quickly.

Kevin frowned and gave it another sniff, "It smells real."

"It's not though. Animal products are either ethically sourced using hormones and non-threatening treatments like cattle and milk. Or they're artificially produced either through lab grown products or outright faked, like the fish you're holding."

Kevin blinked, "How do you know all this?"

"This is my original world Kevin," Bast smiled. "In order for me to live in it, I need to understand how it worked. And having animals with human levels of intelligence would be a direct violation of my being if they were to be treated as the animals in your original plane. My followers might be all gone, but I'm gladdened to know my practices are not completely erased."

"Right," Kevin sighed. "So, to be sure. I'm not about to eat a fish person if I serve this up, right?"

"No," Bast smiled. "No, that's basically a protein made from soy, corn and cheese."

"Cheese?"

"Ethically produced from cattle, see," Bast pointed out the back window.

Kevin frowned and stepped through his kitties to see. He paused at the sight of hundreds of... Minotaurs... Hucows... Whatever you wanna call them. Tall women with small horns, hooves and massive breasts who all jostled around nude by the back fence. Kevin felt his pants constrict uncomfortably.

Chapter Six

There was an anxious looking young woman in the waiting room as Kevin stepped in through the familiar set of doors. They looked up and frowned for a moment.

"Kevin?"

Kevin nodded, "Yeah, Baxter, he's the dalmatian?"

The woman nodded, "Yeah, he came out of surgery, but he's acting funny and we can't tell what's wrong with him."

Kevin nodded as the vet came into the room. It was a middle aged man, who smiled thinly. "Greta said you... spoke to Baxter last night and got him to calm. I don't quite believe what she told me, but without putting him back under, and taking another look, I'm at a bit of a loss."

Kevin nodded. He wasn't used to dealing with so much interaction, but he wasn't about to walk away from something he could probably help.

"Alright, where is he?"

The vet nodded and gestured for him to follow. The woman came in behind them both as they went into the room at the back where Baxter had been caged the evening before. This time at least, he was laying on a comfortable looking bed. That was despite him curled around facing the wall, with his injured hip raised for comfort.

"Bax?" The woman called softly.

Kevin heard the dog sigh and spotted the twitch of his ear, but the dalmatian didn't otherwise respond.

"Hey," Kevin called softly.

This time Baxter's ear twitched by a much larger degree, but he still remained laying on his side.

"Your owner is worried about you," Kevin tried again.

"No she's not," Baxter replied softly.

Kevin frowned, "Of course she is. She's here, isn't she?"

"Go away human," Baxter whined softly.

Kevin frowned, and before anyone could respond, he unlatched the cage and stepped inside. Moving around, he expected the dalmatian to glare, snarl or even try to ward him off. But the big dog looked on the verge of tears.

"C'mon, your owner called me in specifically to talk to you. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have called, right? Hell the vet probably thinks I'm crazy talking right now."

1...56789...21