Kevin's Kitty Rescue: The Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over, Kevin ignored the fact he was essentially staring at some random woman's crotch. Instead, he focussed on the tiny face that presented itself to him. Kevin reached up and gently cupped the head. The baby was facing down, which he had no idea if that was normal for cats. But he was pretty sure that was normal for humans. As the head came free, the shoulders followed a moment later. I held the slippery precious bundle firmly but gently and eased them the rest of the way out. The baby mewed softly and let out a small cry. Kevin just smiled and looked up at Flower who was staring in shock.

"Here," he offered.

Flower opened her arms and Marla helped the younger woman place her baby on her chest to feed. Kevin went back to business as a second furred head came into view. This one was all white and was facing the same direction as its older sibling. Kevin waited patiently until it too began to pass. With the same firm gentleness of the first birth, Kevin took the kitten and again, placed it in its mothers arms.

"I think that's all for now," Flower grunted.

Kevin nodded, "If you're sure. We'll get you to the vet."

"Can he seriously understand me mum?"

"Yes Flower, he really can," Marla assured her.

Kevin got out of the back seat, closing it up and jumped back in the driver's seat. The trip to the vets was rather lacklustre other than the soft mewing and suckling sounds from the two newborn kittens. Pulling into the after hours hospital, Kevin went and knocked on the door. It only took a minute, but an older woman opened a window.

"Yes?"

"I've a cat in labour, had two in the car, I think there's more."

The woman frowned and nodded, before opening the door. "Show me."

Kevin brought her to the car and opened the door. Flower looked up at the older woman and frowned.

"Please don't take my babies, I'll be a good mommy I promise."

"There now," the woman chuckled, "Can I see your babies?"

"No!" Flower growled.

"Okay, okay," the woman smiled and took a step back. "She's a bit lively, can you get her out?"

"I think so," Kevin nodded, realising that the woman really couldn't understand Flower. "Come on, she's here to help I promise," Kevin smiled.

"She can't have my babies," Flower growled.

"She won't get to keep them. I promise, they'll come home with us."

Flower frowned, but Marla patted her arm. "Kevin is a good master my love. He will keep you safe and happy, I promise."

Kevin just smiled at Marla's kind words. She was a hard cat and soft was not her speciality. It did the trick though and Flower allowed Kevin to slide her to the edge of the seat and scoop her into his arms. He wondered about how he was able to carry them so easily, he didn't work out. But that didn't matter. Marla followed out of the car and the woman frowned.

"She won't run will she?"

"No," Marla said stiffly.

"She'll be fine," Kevin reassured the older woman.

The vet nodded and brought them inside as Flower began to moan.

"Contractions?" he asked.

Flower nodded, "They're coming again."

"She's got more coming," Kevin stated.

The vet frowned, "Forgive me for not taking your word for it. We should examine the kittens while we have the chance. You've-"

"She's in labour," Kevin snapped. "Kittens, coming right now."

The woman sighed and nodded her head, "let's get to an exam room."

He followed her into a sterile room with a rather large version of a pet bed. It was big enough for Kevin to sit with Flower, and he placed her on the bed as Marla curled up beside her daughter.

"Oh," the woman frowned.

Kevin glanced down as Flower mewed in pain as the next kitten began to crown. The woman bent down to help and Flower tensed.

"No, please, you?"

Kevin nodded and moved in front of the woman.

"Excuse me young man-"

"She asked me to catch it. You're making her nervous."

The woman frowned, "She's a cat, she's probably just scared."

"Yes," Kevin agreed. "Right now she's scared of you. Please, I brought her here because she's a rescue-"

"You took a cat off the streets?"

Kevin sighed and quickly grabbed a card from his pocket detailing his business. Handing it to the woman, Kevin was in time to gently take the kitten in his arms.

"There you are," he smiled, handing the newborn to its mother.

"I've heard of you," the woman nodded. "But as a professional, you should let me do my job."

"Is there something wrong with the way I caught that kitten?"

"No..."

Kevin shrugged and watched as the final set of grey ears began to crown. "Flower is a stray. I rescued her from a pack of dogs-"

"Dogs?" The woman snapped. "Where?"

"Why?"

The woman stared for a moment, "You're kidding right? Strays are dangerous."

Kevin shrugged, "I talked them out of it mostly. They're at a junkyard near the second hand store across town."

The woman nodded, "I know the one."

Kevin nodded as the fourth kitten fell into his arms. Kevin smiled down at the furred creature and handed it to its mother. Flower looked somewhere between bewildered and ecstatic to have her babies.

"Flower, the lady needs to examine you."

Flower suddenly looked nervous. "Please don't go."

"I'm not," he promised. "But she'll need to touch you, okay?"

"That is creepy, you know that?" The woman shook her head. "It's like you're actually having a conversation with her."

The woman grabbed a pair of gloves and slipped them on. Marla helped keep the kittens balanced on Flower's chest while Kevin kept a reassuring hand on the young mother. The vet checked Flower carefully before nodding.

"Just need to pass the placentas and she should be fine. Am I able to check the kittens?"

"No," Flower whined.

"Flower," Kevin stroked her arm. "She's not going to take them from the room and I'll stay with them so they're safe, okay?"

Flower looked from her babies, to her mother, who nodded with a soft smile. "Okay."

"One at a time," Kevin told the vet, who gave him an odd look.

"How are you doing that?" She asked, as Kevin picked up the first born and handed it to the vet.

"Doing what?"

"You're talking to them, aren't you?"

Kevin shrugged, "Yeah, why?"

"What?" The vet shook her head. "Son, I've worked here twenty years and never met someone who could understand a cat."

"Never?"

"Never!"

"Is the kitten healthy?"

The woman nodded as she moved a stethoscope over the tiny mewling body, "If you'd like to weigh this one, I'll grab the next."

"No," Kevin said quickly. "She doesn't trust you. Finish this one and I'll swap for the next one."

The woman sighed, "Look, this will happen faster-"

"I'm not worried about speed," Kevin shook his head. "I'm worried about the mental health of a new mother who's terrified you're taking her babies away."

The woman frowned for a moment and looked over at Flower, who was staring while clutching her other three babies.

"Alright, have it your way."

Kevin smiled as the vet weighed the kitten and recorded the results. When it was done, he gently took the kitten and returned it to Flower, before taking the next. She was slightly more relaxed about taking the second kitten and Kevin did his best to reassure them both that everything was okay. When they finally had all four kitten checked over, the placentas delivered and everyone given a fit bill of health, Kevin brought the clowder of cats back out to the car, before following the vet back inside.

"I'll be honest, this has been the strangest night of my life," she muttered to herself.

"You and me both," Kevin smiled, feeling more like his awkward self now his kitties were nowhere to be seen.

"Do you really run a rescue?"

"Of course," Kevin frowned, "Why would I make that up?"

The woman shook her head, "No, I mean. If you can actually talk to the animals, you'd be one hell of a behavioural therapist. In fact..." She waved for him to follow.

She brought him around the counter and into the storage pens where there were numerous animals in individual cages. They resembled pet cages from the old world, but much larger. Kevin wondered if the changes were mostly cosmetic. People still seemed to view the animals like animals, but clearly recognised that they needed human sized enclosures. Though they lacked toilets and running water. The woman brought Kevin to a cage at the rear where a low snarl rang out.

"Fuck off!" A rough voice snapped.

"He came in a couple days ago. Great with his owner, but won't let anyone else touch him."

Kevin looked into the cage and saw a young male dog wearing a loincloth to cover his crotch. From the colouration, "Dalmatian?"

The woman nodded, "Yeah, and not a happy one."

Kevin nodded, "What's wrong with him?"

"SHUT UP!" The dog barked.

"He's got a bad limp. But unless the owner's here we can't touch him. But with the owner here, he hides the injury so we can't tell what it is. We were thinking of sedating him, but the owner is worried about his heart condition."

Kevin nodded, "What's your name?"

The dog frowned, "Why are you talking to me?"

"Because I can understand you."

"THEN FUCK OFF!" he barked.

The woman stepped back, but Kevin held his ground. "Do you want to go home?"

"Yes!"

"Do you know why you're here?"

The dog frowned, "I... Maybe."

"Maybe?"

The dog growled softly and Kevin shook his head. "Your owner obviously loves you. Bringing you here is very expensive."

"Then she should take me home," he huffed angrily.

"Where does it hurt?" The dog narrowed his eyes. "If you tell me where it hurts, I can tell the vet. If you promise to be good and let her help you, she'll fix it and you can go home. If you keep going the way you are, they're going to give you medicine that will make you fall asleep and they're going to do it anyway."

The dog growled, but seemed to be thinking. "I want my mistress," he sighed. "She makes me feel safe."

"I know," Kevin nodded. "I understand that perfectly. And if you tell me what's wrong, I the vet can get your mistress to come out here and she can be with you while you get fixed."

The dog huffed softly, "My hip. I fell and now it hurts."

"Hip problem, he had a fall."

"You're kidding?" The vet gaped.

Kevin shrugged, "It's what he told me. Said he's scared and wants his mistress. I suggest you give her a call and see what you can do."

Kevin turned back to the dalmatian, "And no more growling at people. If you scare people here too badly or bite them, bad people might decide that you're dangerous and take you away. Got it?" He whimpered softly and looked ashamed of himself. "Just be a good boy. The vet isn't going to touch you until your mistress comes. But when she does, be a good boy, for her, okay?"

"Okay," he huffed.

With a nod, Kevin stood and smiled at the wide eyed vet. "I better go. It's still late and I have kittens in the car."

"Right," she nodded. "We just need to settle the bill." Kevin nodded and gestured for her to lead the way. "Is that why your other cat is wearing people clothing?"

Kevin frowned, thinking about what he'd seen inside the kennels. Half an hour later, Kevin helped Flower navigate through the front door of his home. All his kitties were present, even Sable, who nervously smiled from the stairs where she'd awkwardly run to when she saw Flower come in with two kittens, followed by Marla carrying two more. They all came in and Kevin locked up behind them before letting out a loud yawn.

"Master," Marla said softly.

"Yea Marla?"

"Get some rest, I'll get Flower settled in."

Kevin looked up at the clock and nodded. It was three in the morning. He needed more sleep.

"Kitties, please just rest tonight and I'll explain everything in the morning, okay?"

"Yes master," each of them chirped happily, if a little unsure of themselves.

Sable smiled and Kevin reached for her. He wanted to take her hand, but she staggered into his arms instead. Kevin scooped her up into a bridal carry and she pressed into his chest, purring frantically. With a smile, Kevin carried her up into the bedroom and put her back where he left her. Stripping off, Kevin paused at his underwear.

"Take them off."

Kevin leaped into the air with fright, before turning. Bast was sitting on the windowsill with a smile. Her nude, black form caught his eye and Kevin turned away, only to see Sable staring at his crotch.

"I need sleep," he grumbled.

Shaking his head, Kevin crawled into bed and laid on his back. Sable scrambled over as soon as he laid still and he found her soft, furred exterior just like cuddling up to a teddy. Only this teddy had breasts, purred and smelled extremely arousing for some reason. The bed shifted and Kevin blinked as the cover shifted off and back on as a second furred figure cuddled up on his other side.

"It's just sleep... human."

"Master," Sable growled, correcting the goddess.

Bast chuckled softly as Kevin groaned, feeling like his cock was about to explode.

"Goodnight, master," she purred.

Chapter Five

Kevin was having the most wonderful dream. It was confusing at first. All his kitties became catgirls. Then they went back to being kitties, then back to catgirls. After a confusing exchange with some people dressed up as animals, he was home again with yet again his catgirls. And just like when they first came to be, Kevin could feel the soft, wet pressure of...

"There, now he's waking up," Bast whispered.

"He won't be mad?"

"Only if Bast put you up to this," Kevin mumbled.

A pair of lips slammed into his own. The owner of said lips thrust her ass up and down. Kevin groaned as Sable viciously fucked him. His cock slipped easily into her tight, warm hole and Sable mewed softly as she began to tremble.

"Wha... Some... Something!?"

"Keep going," Bast whispered, laying down beside us.

"It... Ah," Sable trembled. "I can't!"

Kevin felt her pussy begin to pulse and spasm. Holding her tightly in his arms, Kevin braced his feet in the bed and thrust upwards. Sable gasped and let out a yowl. He could see her tail thrashing from side to side as she purred frantically. Those purrs were mixed with small affectionate bites until he felt his own orgasm approaching.

"Sable-"

"Let her have her reward, human," Bast whispered. "She earned it."

"I want it!" Sable mewed pathetically as her claws sunk into the bedsheets.

Kevin was torn. He had no idea if Sable even knew what was going on. But she was clearly enjoying herself. But did that give him the right to-

"More!" Sable spat, suddenly slamming her hips into Kevin's thrusts. "MORE!"

"Sable!" Kevin choked.

"Kittens master!"

Kevin shuddered as he fired his first rope of cum into the gorgeous catgirl. She either didn't notice, or didn't care. Slamming her hips down just as she had before, her whole body provided him ultimate pleasure. From her deliriously happy smile, down her shapely, furred body. Her perky breasts to the way her tummy moved as she rocked her hips every time she impaled herself. Kevin gave up the fight and let her have every last drop.

"Oh it is good to be back in this plane," Bast sighed.

Kevin turned his head and saw her admiring a thread of sticky fluid between her fingers. Looking further down her black furred body, he could see the origin of the sticky fluid soaking into the fur between her legs.

"Master, do you want to do this with Bast now?" Sable asked, taking a shaky breath as she beamed in delight.

"I'm sure your master would love to at some other time. Right now, I think he's a little mad at me."

"I just don't know who started this."

"You did," Sable frowned. "You started poking me with it and woke me up. I was worried something was wrong and asked Bast for help."

Kevin turned his gaze to Bast who rolled her eyes. "I explained what an erection was and why they happened. She made the leap to climb on top of you all by herself."

"Did I do bad?"

Kevin shook his head and took Sable in his arms, pulling her down into a kiss. She purred frantically for a few moments before pulling away.

"No Sable," Kevin shook his head. "No, this isn't bad, just... Unexpected."

"I know," she nodded. "I... I can be your mate! I can have your kittens! MASTER!" She mewled excitedly.

Bast chuckled softly and sat up, "I will go check on your newest rescues. You... Spend some time with your dearest."

Kevin nodded slowly before turning back to Sable. She smiled and crawled off, "Here master. I know you always go into the bad room in the morning."

Kevin blinked and looked at the en-suite and frowned, "Bad room?"

Sable frowned, "Where all the water is."

Kevin nodded slowly in understanding, but it was Bast's voice that called out, "You should go with him!"

Sable frowned and shot a glare at the room, "I... Why does she?"

"Because you're no longer a cat, Sable."

Sable frowned and looked down at herself, "But..."

"Well you are. But, you're shaped like me now. It'll be harder to clean yourself, so you'll need to wash like I do."

Sable frowned, "I can clean..."

She twisted around to lick her back and let out a small growl when her head woudln't turn far enough. Arching her back, she was able to lick the base of her tail just above her ass. Kevin froze and watched as she moved around her hip, before spotting the white mess leaking from between her legs. Leaning in, she licked herself and froze.

"Oh."

Kevin felt his cock become uncomfortably firm once again. The last time he'd been subjected to this kind of sight, he ran away. This time... Sable looked up at him.

"Master?"

Kevin reached out with one hand and scratched behind her ears. She leaned into it, purring loudly as Kevin moved closer. Taking his cock in hand, Kevin pushed it inside her pussy again.

"Master!"

"Keep licking Sable," Kevin shuddered.

Sable gave a nervous smile, but turned her head back to her clit and lapped at it. Kevin grabbed her raised knee and lifted it to his chest, pinning her in place. Sable mewled softly as she lapped at her own clit. With each lick, her pussy trembled slightly and Kevin thrust into her with each pulse. Desperate to feel as much of her as he could, Kevin transitioned to long, deep strokes of his cock. Pushing them over so Sable was laying on her back, his tabby catgirl clung onto her ass and continued lapping at her own clit. Kevin could see her eyes rolling and felt his second orgasm approaching. Thrusting harder, Kevin began to grunt as Sable mewled softly as she started to cum herself.

As her pussy throbbed madly, Kevin missed his timing and his cock slipped out of Sable's pussy, pushing into her mouth instead. Her extended tongue protected the sensitive organ from her teeth and he shuddered, firing the first rope of his cum into the back of her mouth. Sable reared back in shock as Kevin dumbly sprayed his seed over her tabby stripes.

"That..." Sable whined.

Kevin grimaced, "Sorry Sable."

She shook her head and leaned in. Taking his cock in her mouth, Kevin shuddered as she sucked firmly on it. Bobbing her head, she pulled away with a pout.

"No fair," she grumbled.

Kevin blinked, "What?"

"It's yummy!" She began to pout. "I wanted more!"

Soft laughter echoed from down the hall and Kevin sighed, unsure if it was Bast laughing at the situation, or someone laughing at something else.

"Either way, I got it all over you and it sticks to fur."

Sable frowned, looking down at herself. I had sprayed it everywhere from her pussy up her stomach and over her breasts with the final streak under her chin.

"Come on," Kevin sighed, taking Sable by the hand.

She frowned for a moment before mewing softly as he dragged her into the bathroom.

"No master, not the water, it's icky!"

"I need to clean you up," Kevin stated firmly.

"One of the others, they can clean me!" She offered.

1...45678...21