Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could come up with anything to say, Ms. Green spoke up. She called me by both my first and last names, which my mom only does when she's good and PO'd at me, so I was pretty sure Ms. Green wasn't pleased. In fact she started sounding a lot like my mom, which would have been a total boner-killer if I had had one at that stage. Ms. Green scolded me and said she was disappointed in me and stuff.

I had to say something so I choked out a lame apology.

Ms. Green also demanded to know what I had been doing with her underwear for the last five days, which I sure as hell didn't want to tell her so I just went with: "I'd really rather not say."

Shit! My voice came out sounding like a little boy who was afraid he was going to get a spanking; NOT like a confident guy who was hoping to get laid.

But Ms. Green wouldn't let the subject drop. She flat out asked me if I'd been jerking off with her panties. I'm pretty sure my face and body language answered her question, as I basically tried to melt into the couch cushions. This wasn't going well at all.

Then, all of a sudden, Ms. Green spoke again in a low, quiet voice. it sounded like she said, "show me."

I couldn't believe that I'd heard that correctly, so I asked her to repeat herself. And she did.

"Show me Kevin. Show me what you did with my underwear."

I swallowed hard and looked over at her sitting across from me. Was she really asking me to masturbate right in front of her? I started to ask her for clarification and almost used the international jerk-off gesture to help make my point but stopped myself just in time.

But I wasn't hearing things or misunderstanding her, cuz she came right out and asked for it pretty clearly. She told me: "Yes, I want to see you do it. I've never watched a man do it before." Then she repeated in a louder voice that sounded more like an order than a request: "Show me!"

What could I do? Well, I suppose I could have put my tail, so to speak, between my legs and scurried out the door, but I didn't. Instead, after a couple of tense seconds, I stood up with her underwear still in my left hand and stated to undo my jeans with my right hand. I kinda expected her to stop me at that point, but she didn't. She called my bluff... or I called hers... it wasn't completely sure which. So, I unzipped and let my pants fall to the ground.

We were staring at each other this whole time and neither of us blinked

That left me standing there in my best boxers, inside which my dick was definitely getting interested. I paused again but Ms. Green essentially told me to get on with it, so I did. I mean, I figured it wasn't like she hadn't already seen what was in there before anyway. My boxers joined my Levi's on the floor and I stepped out of them. My dick was still a little soft, but that situation was changing fast.

The last time I had been standing in this very spot, I ended up shooting a big load of cum all over my clothes, so I decided to get everything out of the way before this went any further. I put my clothes and shoes and socks on the arm at the end of the couch and turned back to face Ms. Green. My now fully hard cock was saluting her across the coffee table. The flowers were in the line of fire, but I wasn't going to worry too much about them.

I took hold with my free right hand and started to slowly squeeze and stroke myself while still looking Ms. Green straight in the eye. I was pretty turned on at this point, but her face was impossible to read.

I remembered the stolen property in my left hand and raised them up in front of my face. Breaking eye contact with Ms. Green, I found the crotch, closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath. Oh god! They still smelled like her. I shivered and could feel myself getting even harder.

It kinda seemed unfair, though, that I had to get the fucking fantastic smell of Ms. Green's pussy from a five-day-old pair of underwear when the real thing was right there under her skirt a few feet away. But... her house, her rules I guess.

I opened my eyes again. There was no need to picture her in my imagination when she was sitting right there in the room with me. With the scent of her in my nose and the view of her in my eyes, I unconsciously started to stroke faster.

I'd been jerking off since I was around 15, but it had never felt nearly as good as it had in the last five days with visions of Ms. Green in my head. Would she be pleased to hear that? I decided to find out.

I took a breath, paused a moment and told her the god's honest truth: "Ms. Green -- this feels SO much better when I'm thinking about you." Her face softened and I thought she shuddered a bit. Was she happy to hear me say that? I hoped so. In any case, her cranky look was gone.

I resumed my efforts and things were moving quickly to the point of no return. Did she want me to cum? I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to spew all over her nice stuff, so I asked her.

"Use my panties," she told me, "cum in them like you came in me!"

I nodded and wrapped her underwear around the tip of my cock just barely in time. Closing my eyes again, I imagined that the soft cotton was the inside of Ms. Green and I started cumming and it felt so damn good I nearly cried. My cock throbbed again and again as I held Ms. Green's panties tightly around it to collect all of the cum.

When I finished, I looked back at Ms. Green and her eyes were smiling at me.

My knees felt weak but I didn't want to risk sitting back down on her couch with my sweaty buns and my fistful of cum-soaked underwear. Ms. Green spoke up, in a voice that suggested that she wasn't angry with me anymore, and invited me to clean myself up in her bathroom. So I stumbled past her and down the hall. With regret, I tossed her underwear into the laundry hamper and then started to give myself a wash in the sink.

Ms. Green walked in just as I was finishing and before I could say a word she grabbed me and started to kiss me. Her kissing was hard and wet and urgent, like she was afraid I might want to leave and she had to convince me to stay. As if!

My still-wet, still-hard dick rubbed against her skirt as she held me close and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her right back. She started talking as she continued her attack on my mouth, telling me how she loved the note with the flowers and then apologizing for what she had just made me do. She called it teasing, but I thought it had been pretty hot.

Ms. Green said she wanted things to get hotter, and while I wanted to shout "hell yeah," I decided to tease her back instead by playing innocent. I looked at her with my best altar boy face and said, "but what about the work you needed me to do?"

She bought that for like two seconds. It's kinda difficult to pretend you're not totally horny for someone when your hard dick is threatening to poke a hole through their clothes.

Ms. Green smirked at me and said something like: "I'll give you some work! Why don't you pick me pick and carry me to bed."

She didn't have to ask twice. I immediately scooped her up in my arms, which seemed to shock her and made her squeal. I was surprised at how light she was, but even so it was sorta tricky to steer her through two sets of doors without bumping her head or feet.

But I managed it, laid her gently on her bed, then bowed and for some reason started to talk to her like I was a servant in one of those novels I'd recently read in my senior year British Lit class. When I called her "madam," she gave me one of those little giggles of hers that made her seem much younger and made me want her even more. Ms. Green suggested that "milady" was overdressed for the room and basically invited the servant boy to fix that.

I was only too happy to follow her ladyship's commands as she slid off the bed and stood in front of me. She could probably feel my hands shaking as I unbuttoned and took off her suit jacket, and then turned her around to unzip her skirt. I draped both pieces of the suit over a chair near her bed where they wouldn't get mussed up.

Ms. Green's blouse was a little like a man's dress shirt, only with a rounded collar and fancy frills at the cuffs. I undid the buttons from the top down, then the cuff buttons too, and then I turned her around again to allow me to remove it formally as I thought a servant might.

She sure does wear a lot of clothes to work, I thought to myself, as I checked her out. She was now covered from shoulders to knees in a silky slip. Undressing her was like opening a present from someone who uses wrapping paper, a gift box, AND fancy tissue paper: Made me even more eager to get to the present buried inside.

Ms. Green looked like a barefoot fairy princess at this stage and I just had to risk breaking the spell by kissing her again. I wrapped my arms around her again and felt the warmth of her body beneath the silky fabric of the slip. I wasn't sure how slips worked, so as our tongues were tangled my hands searched for buttons or hooks or snaps.

Ms. Green cut that search short by breaking our kiss and stepping back to pull the slip off over her head before throwing it right on the floor.

Wow! Just fucking WOW, man! With the slip gone, she was standing in front of me in nothing but a very skimpy matching bra and panty set. Where had she been hiding these, I couldn't help thinking to myself? I stared at her for what I'm sure was a rude length of time.

Both the bra and panties were black and frilly around the edges. The bra made Ms. Green's boobs look fuller and I could see her hard nipples pressing out like little pencil erasers. As sexy as the bra looked on her, all I really wanted to do was rip it off so I could get my hands and lips on those beauties.

The bottoms were bikinis, much smaller than the white ones I had just jerked off into. They looked incredible on Ms. Green, but again I was thinking they'd look a lot better on the floor. I felt like I should say something, let her know how smoking hot she looked, but the best my dizzy brain could come up with on short notice was: "I definitely took the wrong pair of panties!"

Then I turned back into Mr. Smart Ass and told her I needed to get down to work. The "work" I had in mind didn't require a shirt, so I took that off pretty quickly and tossed it. I was buck naked and ready for business when I darted over, lifted Ms. Green up again and literally threw her back onto her bed. I'm not all that strong, so I'm guessing I got a power boost from the combination of adrenaline and just plain horniness surging through me.

Before she could react, I leapt onto the bed and jumped her like some kind of hungry animal. I mashed my lips into hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth to find her tongue right there waiting for me and fighting back to get into my mouth. We made out like I imagine overheated teenagers are supposed to, panting and slobbering all over each other.

After a couple of minutes, I broke off the kiss because I couldn't wait to get my hands, and my mouth, on the rest of her. I kissed Ms. Greene's neck and smelled some really nice perfume as I tried NOT to give her a hickey before continuing down to that lacy black bra. When I got there, I started to nuzzle and grope her concealed tits. I was a little worried that I might be getting a bit too rough with her, but if she didn't like it I sure couldn't tell.

The bra had a little red rose right in the middle, which looked really sexy against the all-black fabric. As fantastic as that bra looked though, I just wanted it gone. So I told her that and she moved onto her side so that I could unhook it, and I pulled it off of her when she laid back down.

Oh god! There were her tits right in front of me again. They are so beautiful to look at and so nice to lick and suck. I felt bad about being so rough on them while her bra was still on, and decided to use only my lips and tongue to give them the attention they deserved. Ms. Green seemed to approve. She closed her eyes and made soft sexy noises that kept me licking and sucking on her stiff nipples and running my tongue around and between her soft mounds.

Eventually I let my tongue move down her body, over her little belly and right down to those sexy black panties. I was desperate to taste her pussy again, but didn't want to rush things. So I ran my tongue all the way across the lacy top of her underwear and then did the same at the bottom, tonguing the tops of her thighs just inches from where I knew her delicious pussy was waiting.

I even poked my nose just inside the waistband to steal a fresh whiff of the scent that had been stoking my jerk-off sessions for five days. Oh man! The smell of Ms. Green down there drives me wild, and I let her know how much I loved it. Better than perfume in my book.

It seemed to me that Ms. Green was enjoying the results of my "work" almost as much as I was enjoying performing it: Her hips were shifting and she was making happy noises, which I interpreted as permission to move ahead with the next stage of my "chores." I told her that her lacy underpants were getting in the way of my work and would have to go. She didn't object, so I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and slowly slid them down her legs.

I might have gotten a little carried away as I pulled them completely off. Ms. Green's has cute little feet that I thought needed to be kissed too, so I did. She seemed to like that, which made me go further (too far?) and suck on a couple of her toes.

After that, I was desperate to get back up to her pussy, but I decided it would be rude to ignore her nice legs on the way up, so I kissed and licked my way up her left leg from her ankle to where her legs met. That made her shiver, which seemed like a good thing, so I went back down and repeated the job on her right leg. God I love the way she tastes. It's hard to describe exactly: a little bit salty, a little bit flowery, and a lot of just... her.

Ms. Green was a feast for all of my senses, which made me appreciate for the first time what the word "sensual" must mean. I was thrilled by the way she smelled, the way she felt, the way she tasted, the sounds she made, and... now that I had made my way back up to where her panties had been... the way she looked.

Her pussy was different today, and it took me a moment to realize that she had trimmed her pubic hair. Did she do that for me, I wondered? Don't get me wrong, I liked it just fine the way it had been, but there was no denying how sweet it looked to me now. For one thing, I could see her parts better: the dividing line between her outer lips, running down from the spot where I had learned her clitoris was hidden; the delicate inner flower petals; and the opening below, where my cock had entered her.

"Oh wow, Ms. Green," I whispered up to her, "you were beautiful before but you look even better to me now."

Ms. Green blushed and smiled at that. Then, as if reading my dirty little mind, she asked me if I was hungry for dinner.

She wasn't the only smart ass in the bed, so I asked her if she knew where a guy could get a good meal in the area. Without missing a beat, she told me that there was a tasty little place very close and directed me there with her eyes.

Since I was right there in the neighborhood, and could clearly see what was on the menu, I decided to sample the fare. I ran my tongue completely around her trimmed bush and inhaled her musky aroma as I went. Then I gave her pussy a long, slow lick from bottom to top, sliding my tongue between her tasty lips and finishing with a light flick across her clitoris.

Ms. Green exhaled a happy sigh, but just as I was about to get down to some serious tongue work she stopped me and asked if I wanted to try something different. I told her I was game for just about anything, so she had me lie on my back as she got up and straddled my head. Ms. Green was facing my feet now, with her pussy hovering just out of reach of my hungry tongue. From this vantage point, I had a tantalizing view not just of her pussy lips and vagina, but also of her cute buns and even her puckered butt hole. The cheeks of her rear end drooped just slightly at the bottom as she squatted over me.

A moment later Ms. Green slowly lowered herself down, giving my eager tongue full access to her slit and lining my nose up with the source of her scent and juices. As I began to explore her from below with my mouth, Ms. Green bent forward to take my rigid cock into her own. Oh Jesus, what a sensation! It felt like we were connected now, as if we had transformed into a single, pleasure-creating organism. I'd never studied anything like that in Biology class, but who's to say it doesn't exist?

It was like every time I ran my tongue across her clitoris, I could feel the sensation in my own cock. Did Ms. Green feel it that same way in reverse? I would have asked her, but it's impolite to talk with your mouth full.

I licked her a little faster and felt her similarly increase the pace of her mouth and tongue on my grateful cock. She also had at least one hand involved (I couldn't actually see) and was cupping my balls and stroking my shaft as her mouth engulfed the head.

Ms. Green must have been enjoying herself judging by the fact that her hips were twitching and her pussy was soaking my face and nose. It was tough for my tongue to keep in contact with her, so I worked my arms free and grabbed her wiggly butt in both hands, sealing my lips to her wet pussy.

We both kicked it up a notch, and... just as I started to think that Ms. Green might be about to cum... it happened: her whole body twitched and shuddered over me and I could feel more than hear her cry out with her lips still wrapped tight around my dick. That sent me over the top too and my hips jerked as I started to fill her mouth with cum. I screamed into the folds of her pussy as the sensations ripped through me.

Neither of us stopped what we were doing. Ms. Green kept sucking and stroking me and I kept tonguing her through it all. I heard her choke a little and then felt some of my warm cum leak out and down my shaft. I tried to stop cumming to give her a break, but that just wasn't possible with her still blowing me so enthusiastically.

Finally, Ms. Green pulled her mouth away and pleaded with me to stop what I was doing to her. She tumbled off of me and we both laid on our backs gasping for breath, our heads opposite each other's feet.

When I could breathe at last, I gasped to her: "Oh my god, Ms. Green, is it even possible for it to be better than last time?"

She raised herself up, looked down at me, and told me that I had better start calling her "Lois" after what we had been up to -- at least when we were naked together. Then she managed to turn herself around and came up for a cuddle, curling up with her head on my chest. I stroked her beautiful red hair as we both tried to catch our breath.

Since I knew Lois was lying there completely naked next to me, and since I could also feel her soft breath across that part of my body, my dick remained completely hard for her. She noticed and reached down to cop a feel. When she brought her hand back, I saw that she had scooped up some of the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth. Lois looked back at me to make sure I was looking before she popped that finger into her mouth and licked it clean. So fucking hot!

She told me it was delicious, and I said that was because I made it specially for her. It was really cool how comfortable we were just talking silly shit to each other while lying there after making each other cum.

I have to confess that my cock and I were thinking ahead though, and hoping that Lois would be up for more, you know, "work." My cock twitched at the thought and I wondered if she had noticed.

Maybe she had, or maybe (hopefully) she was just as horny as I was, because she turned to look at me. With her chin resting on my chest, she said: "Kevin, I want you inside me and I want to feel you fill me with more of your sweet cum. But... I need us to use some extra lubrication this time. Is that OK with you?"