Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Kevin (18) and Lois (54) arrange a second delivery?
17.9k words
4.84
29.2k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Part 2 is a good deal longer than Part 1, mostly because I pick up the story immediately after the initial episode ends and it takes a while for the events to play out (just as it did back in the 1970s). Since a number of you were kind enough to say that you liked reading the same story told from the viewpoints of both participants, I've continued that in Part 2. Hope you enjoy.

Kevin

It was a really interesting ride home on the Conrad's Drugs delivery bike. Not the most comfortable bike ride I've ever taken, since I couldn't quite figure out how to maneuver my still semi-hard dick into a comfortable biking position. I was afraid I was looking like some kind of weird pervert constantly adjusting myself while I pedaled, so I eventually started riding standing up. Fortunately it was only a mile or so.

But I really wasn't focusing too much on how uncomfortable my penis was; I was thinking a lot more about what it had just done, and where it had just been. I just lost my virginity! Wow! I had gotten my first blowjob, and then actually had my cock inside a woman's pussy.

And I came insider her! After cumming in her mouth first!

Of course I had also cum all over her prior to that, but I wasn't going to dwell on that part.

I felt like I wanted to tell somebody. Maybe ride over to my best friend Rob's house and tell him all about it. I wanted to yell it to the whole damn world!

Who was I kidding, though? I couldn't actually tell anyone could I? Not just because it would be pretty shitty to do that sort of thing as a matter of general principle, but particularly because of who it was who had just sucked me off and then fucked me... and then let me fuck her.

I had just had sex with Ms. Green. With an old lady. I mean... with a really nice and good-looking old lady, don't get me wrong... and maybe not THAT old.

And the sex was pretty freaking fantastic too, not that I had a lot to compare it with. But it was great!

Well, at least it was great for me. Shit, I hope it was great for her too. I mean, she seemed to like it, didn't she? She smiled and she moaned and she wiggled her hips and she had a least one orgasm right? So it was good for her wasn't it?

Oh man! What the fuck did I just do?

But she did it too, right? I mean she started it, so she must have wanted to. Well, maybe I sorta started it by popping a big boner in her apartment. But she made the first move after that.

Aw man! I don't know what to think.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken her panties though? I mean they were lying right there on the floor when I came out of her bathroom, so I just kinda pocketed them without thinking about it. I don't really know why. I just wanted to have something so that I'd, like, know for sure it had really happened and I didn't imagine the whole fucking thing.

Aw crap, I shouldn't have done that. Now she's gonna think I'm some kind of creepy underwear-stealer. I should have just left them there.

I mean they're not even, like, hot underwear are they? They're just, ya know, old lady underwear.

Yeah, but they're HERS, and she was wearing them and she let me take them off her and see her pussy and... everything. Just everything. God, I bet they smell like her pussy too. I sure hope they do anyway, cuz I really like her smell.

And her taste too... I loved the taste of her pussy. Why didn't I know before how fantastic it is to lick and suck a woman's pussy? I mean, sure, I had talked and joked about it with my friends, but that was all bullshitting, cuz I'm pretty sure none of them has ever done it or would know where to look for a clitoris. But man! To have your face right up in there kissing and licking and being directly responsible for her having an orgasm. That was amazing! I definitely want to do that again real soon!

And actually, I kinda like her underwear. They're sexy on her. And maybe she'd want me to have them, I dunno.

Oh fuck, I need to give them back to her. I can make up some story about how I took them by mistake or something. God, I'm such a dork!

By the time all of those thoughts finished careening their way around inside my head I had arrived at home. I opened the garage and put the bike inside, then headed into the house.

My mom was in the kitchen. "Hi Mom," I said as I buzzed by.

"Hi honey, how was work," she called out after me.

"Fine," I replied in the understatement of the freaking century. "But it's really hot out there and I'm sweating like a pig, so I'm going to run through the shower, OK?"

"OK, but dinner's in about 45 minutes, so don't dawdle."

I ran up the stairs, locked myself in the bathroom, peeled off my clothes and looked in the mirror at the body of a guy who'd just had sex for the very first time. My dick was still half hard despite all it had been through that day.

Suddenly remembering my "souvenir," I grabbed my shorts off the floor and pulled Ms. Green's panties out of the pocket. Holy Crap! I sure didn't want them to wind up in the laundry basket by mistake. Try explaining that to mom.

I couldn't resist taking a good look at them though, and yes, taking a whiff as well. I put the crotch up to my nose and took a deep breath. Oh Jesus! They did smell like Ms. Green's pussy.

In an instant my boner returned to full strength and I couldn't help myself. I carefully laid the panties on the counter and stepped into the shower. With fresh visions in my head of me with my face between Ms. Green's legs licking her pussy and making her cum, and the scent of her still lingering in my nose, I started jerking off. I tuned on the shower to mask any sounds and to help clean up what I knew was about to happen. About 30 seconds later I blew another load into the shower stream.

After I cleaned up, changed clothes and carefully stashed the contraband panties at the bottom of one of my dresser drawers, I went down to dinner.

Dinner with the family was kind of a blur that night. Fortunately, my mom talked enough to compensate for my stupefied silence, and nobody else seemed to notice the weird look on my face. I ate, helped clear the table and load the dishwasher, then escaped to my room and my jumble of thoughts.

My previous excitement over my good fortune had now turned to confusion about what to do next.

I should call her up right? I mean that's what a guy does after a date with a girl, he calls her up. Girls hate it when guys don't call. They get all pissed off or sad or both.

But wait, that wasn't really a date was it? And Ms. Green's not exactly a "girl." So are the rules the same or what?

Oh c'mon man, you had sex with her. If you have sex with a girl you've gotta call her afterwards, don't you? I really think you probably do.

So that's settled then. I should call her. I don't know what exactly I'm gonna say to her, but at least she won't be mad and sad that I didn't call.

I snuck downstairs, grabbed the local white pages from under the phone table in the hall, and sprinted it back up to my room. Unfortunately, there was no "Lois Green" listed. There were some "L. Greens," but none at her address. There was a boatload of other Greens -- about two pages of them in fact. What did she say her husband's name had been? Albert, I think. No luck there either.

About five minutes later, having looked at the address for every Green on the north side of Chicago, I gave up. Ms. Green's number was unlisted.

Now what? Should I write her a letter? Did Hallmark sell "Thank-You-for-Taking-My-Virginity" cards?

I know: flowers! Women love flowers, don't they? Yeah, I should send her flowers.

Grossman's Florist was right down the street from Conrad's. I decided to go there the next day while I was working and send Ms. Green some flowers. With a note. Yeah.

I usually sleep like a log, but that night I kept rolling around in bed wide awake. I just couldn't stop my brain from constantly replaying the mental movie of me and Ms. Green having sex. Finally, in desperation, I got up and dug Ms. Green's panties out of my drawer and... well, you know what happened next. I shot another load into a wad of Kleenex. That actually calmed me down a little and I finally fell asleep.

It was an interesting Saturday at work. When I got in, Mr. Conrad asked me almost immediately: "How did everything go with Lois Green yesterday?" It was a good thing he wasn't looking at me when he asked, because I'm sure I blushed red as a tomato. After a pause, I sputtered: "Uh, just fine. She seemed, um, satisfied."

"I hope she gave you a nice tip for schlepping all that stuff up to her," Mr. Conrad offered.

No, but she jerked, and sucked and fucked me, I thought... but what I actually said was "yes sir, she took good care of me."

Mr. Conrad soon sent me out on a set of deliveries, and on the way back I ducked into Grossman's to send flowers to Ms. Green. It's a mom-and-pop operation, with Mrs. Grossman running the front of the shop... and also her mouth. Mrs. Grossman is kinda the exact opposite of Mr. Green: a large woman with a massive chest that me and the guys sometimes talk about when we're shooting the shit.

Mr. Grossman works mostly in the back doing the actual floristing. He's older than Mrs. Grossman, and generally pretty quiet. But then again, EVERYODY is quiet compared with Mrs. G.

"Hi Mrs. Grossman," I called out to her when I entered the shop, "I'd like to send a flower delivery please."

"Hi yourself, Mr. Kevin Fitzgerald," she replied. "So you've got a girlfriend now, huh. That's nice. What's her name then? Do I know her?"

"Uh, no Mrs. Grossman, no girlfriend for me unfortunately," I said, blushing for the second time that morning.

"Your mother then? It's her birthday? Such nice son you are. Does my son ever send me flowers? No he does not!"

"No Mrs. G, mom's birthday is in November. This is just for a friend."

"A friend who is not a girlfriend gets some flowers from you," Mrs. Grossman interrogated further, "what kind of a friend exactly is this, hmmm?"

"Actually, it's for a customer, Mrs. Grossman, a lady who's injured and stuck in her apartment. I made some deliveries to her and she was very nice to me, so I just want to send her a little something to make her feel better."

"Aw, such a sweet boy you are. Do I know this invalid woman then?"

"I don't know. Her name is Lois Green. I can write down her address for you," I said, hoping to move the transaction along.

"Lois Green with the red hair and the nice clothes and the no husband? She comes in here sometimes for flowers for her big downtown office people. You be careful she doesn't get a crush on a handsome boy like you," she teased.

This was hitting a little too close to home. I needed to move Mrs. Grossman to the finish line.

"Yeah, that's the lady. Hey Mrs. G, I'd love to chat with you all day, but I'm on the clock and Mr. Conrad will be wondering what happened to me, so..."

"Say no more Mr. all-business. How about the 'FTD Get Well Soon Bouquet,'" she said, pulling out a brochure and showing me. "Very nice and not so expensive."

It did look nice. "Sold," I told her.

"OK then, we can deliver it on Monday"

"No sooner," I asked disappointedly?

"Sorry no," she replied, "too late for today and we're closed tomorrow. First thing on Monday, OK?"

Didn't seem like I had much choice so I agreed.

"Which card would you like to include," Mrs. Grossman asked, gesturing to a rack of standard offerings.

I briefly considered the cards with hearts on them, but with Mrs. Grossman hovering I opted for a standard Get Well Soon card instead. "Can I write a message on the back and seal it in an envelope," I asked her?

"Yes you can, Mr. mysterious," Mrs. Grossman responded with a bit of a conspiratorial twinkle in her eye. "But how can I be sure there isn't some hanky-panky going on here," she smirked, "perhaps I should check this message?"

I shot her a worried look and she waved her hand and said "Pah, don't worry. I'm not such a nosey bones."

I hurriedly scribbled out the message I had spent the entire morning composing in my head and stuffed and sealed the card into an envelope before Mrs. Grossman could get a glimpse. Then I paid, wished Mrs. G a good weekend, and headed back to work.

Monday seemed like a hell of a long way away.

I spent a lot of Saturday and Sunday alternating between worrying about not contacting Ms. Green sooner and camping out in my room playing with her panties... and myself. Rob and I hung out for a bit on Saturday and I'm pretty sure he could tell I had other stuff on my mind. He asked me what was up, and I almost told him, but instead made up some BS about thinking ahead to starting college in the fall.

I couldn't even stop myself from having "impure thoughts" about Ms. Green during Sunday mass and then masturbating yet again after I got home. That's probably about five different kinds of sins, but I'm not going to confess them to Father Kenney either.

Monday itself wasn't much better, because I didn't know when Ms. Green was going to get the flowers and the note, and when she did what she was going to think. But at least going to work gave me something to do and gave my dick a rest.

Tuesday went pretty much the same until, at just before closing time at Conrad's, Ms. Green came walking through the door!

I didn't see her at first, as I was busy cleaning up the store ahead of closing. But to my great surprise, I suddenly heard her talking with Mr. Conrad. Since I appeared to be the subject of their conversation, I casually (I hope) wandered over to join in.

Ms. Green looked really great in a navy-blue jacket and skirt suit with a bright white blouse. I gawked at her like a mope until she turned to speak directly to me, at which point I snapped out of it and started paying attention to what she was saying. I caught just enough to understand that she was asking if I could come over to do some paid chores for her, and I couldn't say yes fast enough.

Before I entirely knew what had happened, we'd agreed that I'd come by after 6:30 the following day, which was my day off. In an uncharacteristic feat of quick thinking, I also snagged her phone number. It seemed to me that the sexual tension in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife, but fortunately Mr. Conrad didn't appear to sense it.

Ms. Green then began to disappear almost as quickly as she had appeared, and I watched her walk out remembering with each step she took that I had been fortunate to experience every inch of the naked body hidden inside that well-tailored package.

I honestly wished that Wednesday came with a fast-forward button. Rob and I and a few of our friends had plans to hang out at the beach in the middle of the day, which I ordinarily would have really enjoyed. I went through the motions of trying to have a good time messing around in the water and playing some frisbee, but I was really just wishing away the hours. Rob asked me what my problem was and I fed him some bogus answer.

I headed home in the middle of the afternoon and started obsessing over what to wear and what to do and say when I met up with Ms. Green again. One thing I had definitely decided was that I was going to take her panties back to her. As much as I enjoyed looking at them and touching them and, um, other stuff too, I also felt ridiculously bad about holding on to them. They were like the underwear version of The Tell-Tale Heart, calling out to my guilty conscience from deep in my dresser drawer.

After rifling through my entire "wardrobe" (yeah right, like there were dozens of options) about three times, I settled on my newest pair of Levis and a dark red shirt that Rob's sister Marcy had once said looked nice on me. I also decided to wear a pair of boxer shorts, which I hoped would look a little more grown up than my briefs when -- I fervently hoped -- my jeans came off.

I spent about an hour in the shower washing off all of the sand and suntan oil and sweat and stuff, and trying to resist the temptation to jerk off every time I started thinking about Ms. Green -- which was like every other minute. While I never did actually give in fully, let's just say that my cock was pretty damn clean by the time I finished.

I brushed my teeth around five times and gargled away half the mouthwash in the house. Deodorant? Check! "Borrow" some of dad's Old Spice? Ehhh, maybe not. Dress shoes or gym shoes? Dress I guess. Does my hair look OK? I guess so. Ms. Green's panties in my pocket? Yeah.

Even after all of that, I was still fully dressed and ready to go more than an hour before I could actually leave. When I did head out, I walked so fast that I got to Ms. Green's around 6:15 and had to stroll around the block a few times to burn some more time.

When I heard the church bells chime the half hour, I sprinted to her building and pressed the button for 3S. The buzzer rang and I was off to the races up three flights.

Ms. Green let me in and she was looking really hot to me. I mean, she was in her work clothes, not like a nightie or anything, but I think she rocked the look. In some ways I think wearing regular clothes might be even sexier than wearing lingerie or something like that. Not knowing what's underneath can be exciting. I mean, sure, I pretty much did know what was underneath, but still.

OK, I'll just shut up now.

Anyway, Ms. Green let me in and offered me something to drink. I said yes to a lemonade, because I was actually pretty thirsty, and she told me to take a seat on the couch while she went to get it. I'm glad she didn't look back while she was going, because she would have seen me staring at her butt. Geez it's a nice butt.

I was very aware of the fact that I was sitting at the "scene of the crime" from my last visit -- in pretty much the same spot that Ms. Green herself had been when she pulled down my pants and I came all over the place just five days ago.

Ms. Green came walking back with the drink while I was replaying that scene in my head. She looked pretty nice from the front too, I have to say.

She put the drink down in front of me and sat down in the chair across the coffee table. I noticed for the first time that there were flowers on the table too and wondered if they were the ones I had sent.

Ms. Green started making small talk with me, which was fine, but honestly I had hoped to be at least kissing her by this point. I was having a hard time sitting still, and my leg was doing that nervous jiggly thing.

We talked about my job at Conrad's and my college plans, and it turned out that Ms. Green was a Loyola grad, which is kind of a cool coincidence. And then it seemed like we both ran out of things to say.

So, I decided that maybe this was the time to fess up about taking her underwear and give them back. But I wasn't so sure how to go about it. I mean, it didn't quite fit in with what we had been talking about to that point. "Speaking of college, here's your underwear," would not have been the smoothest way to change the subject.

But I really did want to change the subject to something more, you know, sex-related. Because let's face it, I had been thinking pretty much nonstop about having sex with Ms. Green for days now and if I didn't at least try to move things in that direction I might possibly spontaneously combust -- if that could actually happen to a person. Eventually, I just decided to jump right into it.

"So. Um, Ms. Green I'm so glad you, uh, stopped into the store to, uh, ask me to come over again."

Come on dude, just spit it out already!

"But I have to make a confession. I'm real embarrassed about this, but... uh... I have something of yours, which I should give back."

They were in the left front pocket of my jeans because I keep my wallet on the right. Anyway, I reached in at this point and slid them out and just silently held them up for her to see. She didn't say anything at first, and I'm not sure she immediately caught on to what she was looking at. But a second or two later I saw her eyes go wide and I couldn't tell if she was shocked or pissed off at me or both.