Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid these will have to go as well," Kevin advised, "I've got plans for what's inside."

Rising up over me, Kevin ever so slowly inched the slinky black lace down my legs and off. As the panties cleared each of my legs, Kevin paused to kiss my feet and even took one of my toes into his mouth for a teasing second or two.

Kevin continued to make fabulous use of his tongue, licking his way up each of my calves, across my knees, and then inside each of my thighs right up to my seam. He cruelly stopped short of my vulva on each pass, which was fabulously frustrating.

Pausing then to take a long and lustful look at my most private of parts, Kevin smiled and told me: "I love what you've done with yourself. It looks even more beautiful than before, and that's saying something."

"Are you hungry Kevin," I asked him with a lascivious glance, "have you had your dinner?"

"Not yet," he replied with a cute little smirk of his own, "I was kinda hoping I might get a little something to eat around here."

"You're in luck, I quipped back, "I happen to know a lovely spot for a nibble that's very close by."

Needing no further invitation, and without reservations, Kevin proceeded to feast on my now less downy delta. He first repeated the tongue tracing exercise he had previously performed on the perimeter of my panties, this time running his tongue completely around the new border of my vulva. After completing that circumnavigation, my young lover gave me a long lick right up the middle from perineum to clitoris.

The boy clearly had something of an oral fixation when it came to sex, and I had no complaints whatsoever.

The sensations were to die for, but I suddenly found I was feeling sexually ravenous as well and had a particular hungry hankering for Kevin's delectable penis. I proposed a position change, and Kevin was all in favor. He rolled over onto his back, while I rose, placed one knee on either side of his head and neck, and delicately dropped my lower lips to his waiting mouth. While Kevin resumed his oral exploration of my genitalia, I bent forward to return the favor.

In my somewhat limited prior experience, I had not been a big fan of the soixante-neuf position. For one thing, I always found it difficult to enjoy the pleasure of receiving while also having to focus on the art of giving. Must I be selfish, or selfless? I also disliked knowing that my partner was getting an eyeful of my rear end and anus.

However, this time around when I took Kevin's stiff penis into my mouth it was almost like I had completed an electrical circuit. Currents of pleasure began to flow freely through our linked bodies, such that when I ran my tongue over the sensitive head of Kevin's cock the pleasure he felt seemed to be transmitted through his body, down his own tongue and into my engorged clitoris. The circle of lick, if you will.

Perhaps I had underestimated the appeal of the pose.

I also loved the view of Kevin's groin that the position afforded me: the dark tufts of his pubic hair running down to his scrotum; his prolific testicles drawn in tight to his body by the sexual stimulation; and his penis, oh his penis, there words failed me. Let's just say it was long, hard and lovely. I wanted to devour it entirely.

The overall effect was arousing me so much that I felt an orgasm begin to rise from deep in my soul and ripple toward my loins. My moans vibrated around the shaft of Kevin's taut cock as I began to fellate him with more urgency, which in turn caused him to speed the fluttering licks he was delivering to my appreciative clitoris.

The crescendo arrived for me in short order and my entire body spasmed in joy. My cries of ecstasy were muffled as I kept my mouth firmly glued to Kevin's penis. I bathed his face in my juices as the orgasm shuddered through me, and it appeared that my climax then triggered Kevin's. I felt his first eruption strike the roof of my mouth and I struggled to swallow and gasp at the same time.

Kevin's savory spurts kept coming, and I found I couldn't handle them all and some of his seed escaped my lips and trickled down his shaft. I resolved to retrieve it soon as I possibly could.

Kevin's verbal ejaculations were lost in the folds of my sex as he gripped my wriggling bottom with both of his hands to prevent my escaping his greedy mouth.

It soon became too much for me to endure, and I had to beg Kevin to stop and to release me as I did him. I rolled off him and we lay side by side panting deliriously into the warm afternoon light.

Kevin regained the power of speech before me. "Oh my God, Ms. Green," came the voice from beside my feet, "How could that possibly have been even better than last time?"

I raised my spinning head up to look at him and sighed, "Kevin, you've more than earned the right to call me 'Lois' at this point. At least when we're alone together. And I agree... that was off-the-charts spectacular. Good lord, what you do to me with that tongue of yours!"

I crawled up to lay my head on his heaving chest, and he reached down to stroke my hair as we recovered our senses.

As usual, though, one thing had no need of a recovery period: I looked down to see that Kevin's semen-speckled penis remained redoubtably rigid. The boy was a force of nature!

I stretched my hand down to fondle him and brought back a sticky fingerful of still-warm goodness. Knowing that Kevin was watching me, I put the laden finger to my lips and cleaned it with my tongue. "Absolutely delicious," I let Kevin know.

"I made it just for you," he replied with a wickedly cute smile.

Kevin's body language clearly indicated that he was ready for more, and in short order so was I. I turned my head to look up at him and told him that I wanted him inside me. However, mindful of the discomfort that had followed our prior escapade, I also let him know that we would be using some additional lubrication. The dear boy expressed horrified concern that he had previously done me grave injury, but I quickly reassured him on that score.

I retrieved the tube of KY from the drawer of my nightstand. While the exercise briefly reminded me of my advanced age, I quickly dismissed those negative thoughts and determined that there was no reason that the lubrication process shouldn't provide some fun for both of us.

Kevin was all eyes as I unscrewed the lid of the tube and theatrically squeezed a generous dollop of jelly onto the head of his penis, before spreading it over his entire shaft with care and no small amount of enjoyment. No sense in wasting any opportunity to grope him, I thought to myself.

The tube came with a plastic applicator attachment that I then affixed to the business end before placing the enhanced tube in Kevin's curious hand. I lowered myself to my back with my legs shamelessly splayed to give him access to my vagina and invited him to "do the honors" for me. He required a bit of instruction, but quickly warmed to the task, gingerly inserting the applicator to anoint my insides with chilly goo.

As Kevin withdrew the applicator, I couldn't help wickedly thinking that the next tool heading in would be considerably larger, longer and warmer.

Speaking of which, my next order of business was to give my young lover the option of precisely how he would be entering me -- laying out the options for him like a madam presenting a bordello menu. I WAS feeling saucy.

Kevin cheekily opted for the full smorgasbord of positions, which effectively volleyed the ball (so to speak) back in my court as to where to begin.

Considering that I was already on my back and spreadeagled before him, I determined that Kevin should be on top to begin and that I wanted it slow and deep. To better facilitate my desire for depth, as well as to give my young novice a clear target, I hiked up my legs and held them aloft with my hands as Kevin moved swiftly into position. As Kevin slid his lovely penis inside me, I let my legs rest on his shoulders and settled back to allow him to "work."

"Slow and deep," I urged him, "I want to feel every inch of you." And he complied, gliding slowly inward until I felt the tight package of his scrotum press firmly against my bottom. Kevin looked deeply into my eyes as he withdrew again only to renew the slow and tantalizing inward impaling. Greedy to have every last millimeter of him past my threshold, I reached forward to grasp his taut buttocks in my two hands and pulled him deeper still.

I released him to withdraw again and felt the flared head of his penis slip just outside of my innermost labia, before he restored it inside again to its rightful place. In and out again and again and again. We repeated the intimate choreography for several luscious minutes until I told Kevin that I wanted to ride him.

Kevin rolled backwards while trying valiantly to keep us connected, but the combination of the position, the lube and my inferior gymnastic fitness resulted in a brief separation before I was able to assume the proper stance above him and slide him back inside.

"Ride me cowgirl," Kevin quipped, making me wish for a moment that I had a riding crop to hand.

My selfish goal in this position was to increase my own stimulation, and I leaned forward to take Kevin deep while also attempting to grind my clitoris into his pubic bone. I feared that this might not be the most flattering pose for my less-than-pert breasts, as they dangled loosely closer to Kevin's face. However, my dear lover eyed them appreciatively and reached out to take them tenderly in his hands. He pressed my distended nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, sending a ripple of pleasure through me, and prompting me to begin fingering my own clitoris as I continued to rise and fall on Kevin's erect shaft.

I heard myself moan and gasp involuntarily as so many of my erogenous zones were being simultaneously stimulated, while I continued to ride the willing boy for several thrilling minutes.

Unfortunately, the complicated geometries of this position were tiring to execute and I felt the strength in my legs flagging. Stopping on the downstroke and thus fully impaled on Kevin, I asked if we has ready for something "new and different."

Of course he was!

I swung myself out of the saddle and, after stopping briefly to apply a new layer of jelly to Kevin's patient prick, got down on all fours with my haunches pointed in his direction.

"I want you to take my pussy from behind now, Kevin," I told him. "In French, this position is called 'croupade,' which sounds so much better than the more vulgar term some use." [I refuse to be thought of as a "doggy!"]

Kevin paused for just a moment to take in the sight of me crouched in front of him with my derriere in the air, then moved into place behind me. In retrospect, I should have given him more detailed instructions as his first attempt at mounting me from behind resulted in his aiming a bit too high. I jumped and cried out, (more in shock than in pain to be fair) as Kevin endeavored to make an entrance into my rear exit.

Regaining my composure, I redirected his second effort and sighed happily as he tentatively guided his slippery shaft into the bullseye.

I have always loved this position. While perhaps a touch less intimate than the missionary or female superior options in which the partners are facing each other, I've always been thrilled by the animalistic naughtiness of being firmly taken from behind. I particularly love how this position brings the most sensitive parts of each lover's genitalia into closest contact; the underside of the penis rubbing against the topmost portion of the vagina.

I've also been told by my partners that the view of their penises entering and exiting can be quite stimulating.

Croupade allows for superior leverage, deeper penetration, more rapid strokes, and easier involvement of hands and fingers. In my personal sexual history I haven't very frequently reached orgasm during intercourse, but when I have it has most often been while being penetrated from behind with my lover fingering my clitoris.

Kevin took to the position like a seasoned pro, instinctively latching on to my hips to facilitate his thrusts in and out of me. He went slowly at first, getting accustomed to the new feeling as his hips made contact with my bottom. Later on, the dear boy also bent over my back to take my swaying breasts into his hands and caress them as he was lodged inside of me, a tactic I do so enjoy.

He then returned to grip my hips and slightly increased the pace of his thrusting, and I matched his rhythm with the back-and-forth movement of my hips. On a few of his inward thrusts Kevin plunged deep enough to slightly graze the opening of my cervix. The room was filled with the sounds of Kevin's hips slapping against my bottom, and of our mutual groans and moans of pleasure.

I craved more and reached back to guide Kevin's right hand to my wetness, where he immediately (Good boy!) found my clitoris and began to stimulate it as we continued our delicious humping. Again we both increased our pace and Kevin told me in a breathy voice that he was about to cum. I gave him permission and his thrusts and strokes became all the more urgent.

After a few more passionate pumps into my pussy, Kevin cried out: "Oh God Lois, I'm going to cum in you! OH Lois! LOIS!"

Hearing him call my name made we quiver with joy, and I could feel his penis begin to pulsate inside me. He cried out again and, pulling me tightly against him, ejaculated deep inside me in several jerking spasms. I pushed back against him wriggling my hips and bearing down with my vaginal muscles in an effort to intensify and prolong his pleasure.

He finished with a final guttural grunt and I felt the weight of his young body drop onto my back. My own knees gave out at that point and I pitched gradually forward on the bed taking Kevin with me, his penis still lodged firmly inside me. I could feel the rise and fall of his breathing as we lay molded together atop the bed.

When his breath returned, Kevin asked if I had climaxed as well. I resisted the urge to massage his ego with a lie, truthfully letting him know that I hadn't and generally didn't via intercourse. I couldn't resist teasing him at this point -- telling him that I was taking no pleasure at all in bedding him but, rather, selflessly training him for his future college lovers.

That prompted my young "trainee" to pull out of me and administer a sharp spank to my exposed bottom. I rather liked that, actually, and turned around to kiss and reassure him that he was becoming quite a good lover.

I wasn't lying about that. Kevin had wonderful sexual instincts and his oral game was particularly strong. However, I decided not to tell him any of that. Let it be my own secret for now.

As we continued our languorous post-coital kiss, grope and chat session, I asked Kevin which of the positions we had just executed was his favorite. Ever the clever boy, Kevin told me that he couldn't possibly decide without trying them all again repeatedly.

The perfect answer, I thought, as I began to mentally plan our next session. Like any teacher of a gifted student, I would have to give a lot of thought to how I could and would continue to challenge him.

The fading light in the room brought me back to reality, and the realization that I had to shoo Kevin out of my arms, bed and apartment. But as he slipped off to the bathroom, I slipped a pair of slightly damp black panties into the pocket of his jeans. I was fairly certain that I'd be getting them back.