Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 04

Story Info
Kevin and Lois enjoy a hotel suite.
9.8k words
4.85
11.9k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 04 - A Really Suite Time

Lois

I slept soundly that night in the bed in which Kevin and I had frolicked so delightfully, and I awoke on Thursday morning feeling refreshed and happy. Had I but known that having passionate sex with an 18-year-old could ease my chronic insomnia, I would have started doing it years ago!

My workday was very pleasant as well, and I amused myself by wondering what my coworkers would think if they knew the reason behind the brighter smile on my face and the extra spring in my step. Perhaps I should share my secret: Bed a younger lover, ladies and gentlemen; it's good for both body and soul. Then again, perhaps not!

I'm less certain that my recent escapades were beneficial to my job performance, however. My superiors would no doubt be dismayed to learn that I spent a goodly portion of the day harkening back upon the prior evening's goings on, and another fair portion plotting the next engagement.

Work activity coincided briefly with tryst planning in the course of my negotiating hotel arrangements for my company's annual spring sales conference. While haggling with the Sales Manager at the Palmer House Hotel over rates for a large block of rooms and conference facilities, it occurred to me that a mid-day hotel romp with Kevin could be a lot of fun.

So after concluding the business discussions, I asked about a personal reservation. I concocted a plausible story about having my apartment fumigated the following week, and the Sales Manager graciously offered me a two-night complimentary stay in one of the hotel's suites for the following Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Ooh La La!

Now I just needed to reserve my energetic lover for a next-Wednesday nooner.

That turned out to be easier than I could have imagined, as Kevin phoned me at home in the evening. I floated the idea and he seemed quite excited at the prospect of meeting me at the hotel on his day off. In the interest of giving our planned misbehavior some patina of propriety, I suggested that he dress up for the occasion and instructed him to call me on the house phone when he arrived.

Honestly, I was almost giddy at the thought of the assignation to come and regretted only the fact that I'd have to wait nearly a week for it. My initial rendezvous with Kevin had been entirely unplanned, and the second was arranged on one-day's notice. Now I'd have to wait an entire six days for another roll in the hay with the randy lad. Fiddlesticks! After such a long dry spell, I really should be making up for lost time.

I briefly pondered whether and how to try to set up an interim interlude with young Mr. Fitzgerald, but was daunted by the logistics. Calling him at home seemed perilous and trying to engineer another encounter at the drug store had risks as well. Heavens, were all clandestine affairs so complicated?

Perhaps Kevin would simply show up unannounced at my door some evening - impetuous boy. Would I feign shock and offense and turn him away? Hmmmm . . . I think not!

In the meantime, though, I was resigned to content myself with contemplating the choreography for our scheduled hotel hoedown (snicker!). Would I greet him in my full business attire . . . or perhaps open the door in a naughty negligee . . . a robe . . . a dressing gown? And following those formalities, what precisely would be on the room service "menu?" What starters? What main course? What side dishes? What dessert? How, in short, would I have him served? Dear me, the possibilities were positively exhilarating.

* * *

To my great regret, Kevin did not in fact succumb to my psychic summoning of him for a timelier tête-à-tête. As a result, by the time Wednesday rolled around, I was - how shall I put it? Well, even I struggle to find a more delicate way to say it: I was exceedingly horny!

Whether he knew it or not, Kevin was about to encounter a woman who quite possibly might reduce him to a lump of smoldering sex residue.

My colleagues perhaps wondered why their office manager - all sweetness and light just a week ago - was on this Wednesday morning a bundle of tension and nervous energy. What would they think if they learned the truth? I made those who needed to know aware of the fact that I would be taking a long lunch that day for an unspecified appointment, and I suspect that they may have been secretly thinking "take as long as you need woman!"

In any case, I left the office in the late morning and nearly sprinted the few blocks to the Palmer House Hotel, which I had checked into the evening before. When I had announced myself at the reception desk on Tuesday evening, I was gratified to receive a welcome befitting my status as the representative of a major customer. The manager on duty summoned the Bell Captain, who escorted me to a spectacularly well-appointed suite on an upper floor.

My suite had a sitting/dining room with antique furniture, including a large and ornate writing desk. The bathroom was larger than the entirety of most hotel rooms in which I had previously slept, and featured both an immense bathtub and a commodious walk-in-shower with multiple showerheads. The bedroom was also quite large, with a king size four-poster canopy bed and other luxury amenities. All of the windows afforded what must have been the best prospects in the house, including a view through other buildings to the shore of Lake Michigan.

Newly arrived in the room today - compliments of the management - were a bottle of champagne and a large fruit basket perched on the sitting room dining table.

All in all, quite an impressive setting for a steamy sexual liaison.

I retired to the bathroom to prepare myself for Kevin's arrival. The room had large mirrors on three sides, along with a full-length mirror on the back of the door, which together provided the sort of 360-degree view one doesn't generally get at home. My hair and makeup passed a brief inspection. Taking a deep breath, I fully disrobed to see how the rest of me looked on that day. After removing my brassiere and underwear, I did a full turn to assess myself in the altogether:

Breasts - small and sagging, but Kevin seems to like them.

Stomach - more rounded than I'd like. Suck it in Lois.

Bottom - dear me, is that what it looks like from behind? Not as taut as one might wish, but not bad for something I've been sitting on for over 54 years.

Lady bits - looking quite neat and tidy, since I had trimmed and shaped my pubes after my first encounter with Kevin.

The exercise was a rather pointless one, given that there was nothing to be done about my physical attributes at this point. But the availability of the many mirrors in the room spurred my curiosity. You see, I had decided to present myself to Kevin completely naked today, and wanted to know exactly what he would see when he arrived.

I chose the au naturel option for a couple of reasons: one, because I thought it likely to excite Kevin and further embellish my (I hope) image with him as something of a wanton woman; and two, because of the time constraints we would be under today. The less time we spent struggling with buttons, clasps and zippers, the more play time we would have.

Before leaving the bathroom, I took a few moments to run a damp cloth over those parts of me that I hoped and expected would shortly be subject to Kevin's delightful oral attentions. After applying a touch of perfume to my pulse points, I gathered up my clothes and took them into the bedroom closet, where I hung and arranged them neatly for the sadly inevitable re-dressing.

Temporarily donning one of the hotel's voluminous terrycloth robes, I went to the front door and hung out the Do Not Disturb card, then deployed the security chain to keep the door just slightly ajar.

Returning to the bed chamber, I doffed the robe, made myself a nest of pillows and prepared to arrange my naked form atop them in what I hoped would prove a highly provocative manner.

The clock on the bedstand read 11:45 AM. Let the wild rumpus start!

My eager young lover did not disappoint. The bedside phone rang at 11:50. I picked up the receiver and breathed into it in my best sultry Cleopatra voice: "Yessss."

"Hello Lois, it's Kevin. Sorry I'm early."

"19th Floor, Room 1957," I said in response. "Do hurry please. I've left the door open. Close and lock it when you enter. Then come to me in the bedroom."

I hung up without waiting for a response.

Kevin reached the outer door at 11:54, and materialized in the bedroom doorway seconds later. He was dressed smartly in a navy jacket, grey trousers, white shirt and red tie.

Catching sight of me reclining stark naked atop the bed, he froze, inhaled sharply and croaked: "Oh my God, Lois!" His eyes went wide and his smile lit up the room. "Wow! That's a picture I want to burn into my brain forever," Kevin sighed as he shook his head in appreciation.

Dear, sweet boy!

Kevin's playful wit is never too far from the surface, however. After catching his breath for a moment, he drew my black lacy undies from his jacket pocket and said: "I happen to know that you actually own more than one pair of underwear. Is the fact that you don't have any on today because these are the only ones you'll wear?"

"They are my favorites, but I don't need them just now," I told him with a smile. "Now . . . did you come here to talk or to make love to me?"

"Hmmm, not so fast," Kevin replied. "The last time we met, you made me pay for my panty theft by showing you what I do with myself when you're not around. Seems to me that - if you want these back - it would be only fair for you to put on a similar . . . um . . . demonstration for me. Needless to say, I've never seen a girl do - uh - that before."

I was simultaneously appalled and aroused. I hadn't previously been called upon to diddle myself for an audience. That being said, Kevin's referring to me as a "girl," might have all but sealed the deal for him. I do pride myself on my negotiating prowess, however, and therefore sought to sweeten the deal on my end.

"If I were to indulge you in that request, I would of course require some visual stimulation in order to facilitate my efforts. I'd like to see what you have to offer in that regard before I agree to - ahem - get my fingers dirty for you."

"Fair enough," Kevin agreed, and rapidly stripped off his clothing while still standing in the doorway. He peeled off his boxer shorts last, to reveal his familiar fully erect penis to my appreciative eyes.

"Oh my! Magnificently hard already," I remarked. "I'll take that as a compliment!"

"Lois, it's been hard most of the time since I left the house," Kevin confided. "I was afraid I might get arrested the whole way here, from my ride on the El to the walk across the hotel lobby. You do this to me, even when I'm not in the same room with you."

Kevin moved to the foot of the bed and stood facing me, his robust erection aimed in my direction. With a view like that, I was all the more inclined to indulge Kevin's request that I pet my kitty for his voyeuristic pleasure.

And so I did.

I started by spreading my legs wide and reaching down with both hands to open myself to him. By that point I could tell that my vagina was already wet with anticipation. I slowly dipped the middle finger of my right hand into my opening and just as slowly removed it glistening with my juices. Kevin's eyes were riveted on that digit as I deliberately slid it up between the lips of my vulva toward my clitoris. My whole body shivered slightly as I found the mark and began to stroke my little pink pearl.

Bringing that same hand to my mouth, I thoroughly and theatrically wet my fingers with saliva before allowing them to return to better lubricate my clitoris. Meanwhile, I raised my left hand to squeeze my left breast, then pinched the hardening nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Kevin intently followed all of this activity, occasionally meeting my own eyes with his lusty gaze.

Mmmmm. It turns out that masturbating for an appreciative audience can be extremely gratifying. Of course it helps if the audience is deliciously naked as well. The presence of the unclad lad heightened my already elevated level of arousal and seemed to turbo charge my nerve endings. It felt as if Kevin himself were actually touching me, and that was a powerful sensation indeed.

While feasting my eyes on Kevin's rigid penis, I noticed a glistening droplet of moisture escaping from the opening at the tip, and it took all of my will power to stop myself from crawling down to steal it away with my tongue. Instead I continued to stroke my clitoris and fondle my breasts for Kevin's viewing enjoyment and my own physical pleasure. I paused briefly to slide two fingers into my vagina, partly because I needed to remoisten them, and partly because I hoped my avid onlooker would enjoy seeing me do that.

In all honesty, I really wanted Kevin to be touching . . . or licking . . . or, well . . . fucking me, but I had to admit that the "ménage à moi " was actually enjoyable in its own right. Naturally, I know just where I like to be touched, and how hard and how fast and . . . I do hope Kevin was making mental notes as he looked on.

"That is SO hot, Lois," Kevin said, breaking the brief silence. "You are so beautiful, and sooo sexy!"

"Smooth talker," I replied in a tight whisper! "Mmmmm, this feels verrrrry good," I purred to him. "I should have you stand naked by my bed every time I masturbate."

I again dipped two fingers into my vagina and moaned deeply, both because it genuinely felt wonderful and for Kevin's aural benefit. After all, what good is a live show without a soundtrack.

Returning my fingers to my clitoris, I began to rub with a bit more urgency, as my hips joined the party with a twitch and a lurch forward. I happily continued in that vein for a few highly satisfying minutes, until my opus moved closer to its inevitable crescendo.

"Ohhhh, Kevin," I groaned, "are you ready to watch me cum for you?"

"I can't wait Lois," he breathed excitedly!

"I'm so close," I panted, as I fingered on and my hips bucked toward him, "so very close Kevin! Ooooh!"

I closed my eyes and further elevated the pace of my fingers on my clitoris as the first wave of my orgasm washed over me. "Oh God Kevin! OH! Ungggh!" My hips jerked upward as the sensations overwhelmed me, filling the core of my body with spasms of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh Yessssss!"

I stopped stroking myself, but the feelings kept surging through me for a few more precious seconds as I moaned and panted and thrashed about in my pillow perch, lost in a private yet shared moment of bliss.

And then I came floating back down to earth. I sank back into the pillows breathing heavily, a contented smile on my lips.

The bed rocked around me as Kevin leapt up to take me in his arms and to kiss and hold me tightly against his splendid nakedness. We lay side by side, and I could feel his lovely hard cock pressing into my abdomen as he pulled me close. Kevin's tongue danced in my mouth as one of his hands held my head and the other caressed and kneaded my bottom.

"That was amazing," Kevin gushed, breaking free from my lips! "When you've cum before I've had my face really close to you and haven't been able to see how you look . . . how your body reacts. It's so beautiful!

"You're blushing all over," he marveled, running his eyes hungrily down from my flushed face to my also reddened chest. "I just love it!"

"You're very sweet," I told him, "but now it's your turn. And time's a-wasting. I want that penis or yours in my mouth, but I have some very particular ideas about how and where."

"Follow me," I instructed, as I rolled off the bed and sashayed out into the sitting room, feeling Kevin's eyes watching the waggle of my hips as I moved away. I took one of the bed pillows with me, letting it dangle from my hand and trail along on the floor alongside me. Kevin's footsteps padded behind, close at my heels.

The room was filled with midday sunlight from the uncovered windows, and I was vaguely conscious of the fact that our activities might be visible to guests in other rooms. Such was my state of arousal, however, that I didn't care a fig. Let them watch if they will, I thought. They might learn a thing or two.

I stopped in front of the grand old writing desk. "Take a seat," I ordered, pointing to the green leather-covered space in the center. Kevin quickly complied, with a smile of keen interest on his lips. He planted his fine bum atop the leather, and let his legs dangle off the side. There was nothing dangly about his dick, of course: it pointed proudly up and away from his body.

Placing the pillow precisely on the floor in front of Kevin, I held onto his legs while slowly dropping to my knees between them. When I settled into the pillow, I found myself looking directly at Kevin's delicious penis and scrotum.

"This is very reminiscent of the day I first performed fellatio, Kevin," I informed him. "It was in my lover's office, so neither of us were entirely naked, but apart from that . . ." My voice trailed off as I took Kevin's erection in hand and slipped it between my lips. I brought my other hand up to cup his testicles as I began to stimulate him in earnest.

To my immense satisfaction, I heard Kevin exhale a loooong, slow moan as I took him fully into my mouth and ran my tongue along the underside of his phallus. He was all mine!

As time was a precious commodity today, I had decided NOT to tease the boy with a prolonged performance. Instead, I was determined to make him ejaculate as quickly as I possibly could. Get out your stopwatches folks, here we go.

I stroked Kevin's hard pole with one hand as I sucked and licked him, while also kneading his scrotum and the jewels inside it with my other hand. My goal was maximizing the pleasure for him, and I was clearly succeeding. Kevin's hips twitched and he tried to thrust himself deeper into my eager mouth and throat. I allowed it . . . gagging just slightly as the head of his penis tickled my uvula.

I continued in this vein for a few delightful minutes, until Kevin whimpered from above me: "I'm gonna cum, Lois, I can't help it!" In response I sucked and stroked him faster, and gave his balls an extra squeeze.

Kevin cried out as the first shot of his savory semen burst into my mouth. I swallowed it immediately, knowing that there was more on the way. And indeed, his hyper-stimulated prick continued to pulsate and to deliver additional doses of deliciousness. I gladly took it all . . . silently begging for more as my mouth and tongue continued to coax it from him.

When he finished, I released his spent member from my lips and looked up at him. Catching his eyes, I wickedly opened my mouth wide to let him see the remainder of the semen he had just deposited there. Then I closed it again, and swallowed flamboyantly, running my tongue around my teeth inside my lips and humming appreciatively. Parting those lips again, I showed him it was all gone.

What a naughty little wench I am!

Kevin was wide-eyed and speechless, shaking his head in disbelief at his immense good fortune (or so I flattered myself). "Jesus Lois," he gasped finally! "That was . . .." Apparently not something he was at that moment able to find words to adequately describe. "My God!"

I stood up to embrace him and kissed him hungrily on the mouth, our tongues battling as we hugged each other. His ever-hard penis rubbed pleasantly against my belly as we necked in that somewhat awkward position.

Kevin tried to dismount the desk, but I pushed him back. "Stay right where you are," I directed sternly!

Opening the desk drawer just to the side of Kevin's legs, I retrieved the tube of KY jelly I had placed there earlier in the day. Kevin's eyes opened wide as he watched me, clearly knowing what the appearance of the lube meant.