Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unscrewed the top, upended the tube over Kevin's now twitching appendage, squeezed out a generous quantity over his spongy head, and used my hand to spread it up and down his shaft. With Kevin watching with rapt attention, I then squeezed some onto my own fingers. "I forgot to pack the applicator," I told him, "so I'll have to apply it myself." That said, I spread my legs further apart, lowered my laden fingers between them, and inserted the goo inside me. I could tell Kevin was liking the show.

"I'm going to use you as an applicator too," I informed Kevin with a wink, before depositing an extra dollop of lube on the very tip of his penis.

The preparations completed, I stood directly in front of Kevin. "Ready or not, here I come," I told him with a lascivious grin on my face. Moving the nearby desk chair closer, I used it to help me clamber up onto the desk. I then maneuvered myself into place astride and facing Kevin and, before he could utter a syllable, took hold of his luscious lance and very deliberately impaled myself upon it. I came to rest with my rear end on his thighs and his manhood buried deep in my vagina.

The feeling was sublime. A bit rough on my knees - which were pressed into the leather desk pad - but I wasn't planning to maintain the position for very long.

Kevin and I began to kiss passionately as I sat with his wonderful woodie wedged deep in my womb. I raised my hips up and felt the fabulous friction of him sliding within me, then slowly dropped back down as he thrust himself up to meet me. We repeated that seated samba a few times before I paused on the downstroke, looked into his eyes and told him: "I want you to fuck me in every corner of this room Kevin!"

My young man nodded eagerly and, wrapping one arm around my waist to secure me, used the other arm to gently push our joined bodies off the desk. Kevin made a soft landing onto the floor, with me still happily astride his stiff cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to slowly walk away from the desk.

Kevin took me first to the windows, where he let my bottom rest on the wide sill. It was at just the right height to allow him to thrust his penis fully in and out of me as I perched there, bathed in the warm sunlight of the day. If others were watching, I hope they enjoyed the view.

After a good many lovely strokes, Kevin pulled out, took my hand and led me to the overstuffed sofa at the other end of the room. At his urging, I perched on the high back of the sofa and he efficiently reconnected our private parts. The sofa back was a bit higher than the windowsill, which forced my spry lover to stand on tiptoe to drive his cock deep into my slippery pussy over and over again.

A minute or so later and we were on the move again. This time Kevin walked us directly to the front door. Bending his knees and grabbing my derriere in his two strong hands, he lifted and pressed me into the door before driving his delightful dick back into me again. And again. And again. The door thumped rhythmically against its frame as we fucked, and I hoped there were no passing patrons or staff outside wondering what was going on in room 1957.

Our doorway debauchery, though quite titillating, was not entirely comfortable. So, I suggested to Kevin that we explore the possibilities of the bath - a room he had not yet seen. As usual, he was game and as was also usual, he made it fun. He withdrew his rambunctious rod from within me and stooped down to throw me over his shoulder like a fireman. I shrieked and giggled in excited shock, but retained the presence of mind to snatch the lube tube from the desk as Kevin hauled me by.

My lover transported me into the bathroom and paused for a moment to gawp at the gaudy spectacle of the mirrored chamber. He placed me carefully on the broad black marble counter and looked around in amazement at the plethora of naked Kevins and Loises vanishing off into infinity around us. "There's another mirror on the back of the door," I informed him. Kevin swung it closed and the hall of mirrors was complete.

"It looks like we're in the middle of some kind of huge Roman orgy," he chuckled!"

"Hail Caesar," I responded, "allow me to anoint thy spear with love's lotion so that thee might fucketh me anon." We both laughed at that, and Kevin dutifully presented his prick for a refreshment of jelly. That minor task complete, I spread my legs lasciviously and beckoned him between.

Kevin paused briefly to take my face in his hands and tenderly kiss me, before once again sliding himself into me. I raised my legs to provide deeper access and grasped the rim of the countertop for support. "Conquer me Caesar," I bade him with a bawdy wink. And the young warrior resumed his welcome assault.

"Sex here in the funhouse is kind of a wild trip," Kevin said in between kisses, his hard penis moving marvelously in and out of me. "I've never seen myself naked from so many different angles."

"Frankly, there are angles of me that are better left unseen these days," I grumbled.

That led Kevin to stop mid stroke and pull out. My pussy and I were rather disappointed by this and I pulled a pouty face.

"Caesar commands thee to step down and turn around," Kevin ordered, then added in a somewhat-less-than-imperial voice: "Please."

I complied with the emperor's edict, and Kevin administered a loud and unexpected smack to my bottom. It hurt, and I was shocked . . . and also rather thrilled. "That's for having the temerity to insult the treasured object of my affections," Kevin declaimed in his most grandiose manner. "Now bend over thou strumpet!"

I tittered in delight as he moved in behind me and arched me over the counter facing the nearest mirror. Kevin molded his body to mine, nuzzling my neck and bestowing sweet kisses there, before moving his hands to fondle my dangling breasts and gently tweak each nipple. I could feel his rigid, slick penis just barely grazing my soft buns.

Releasing my breasts, Kevin moved his left hand to his penis and slid it up and down the cleft between my cheeks before burying it firmly back into my vagina. I watched in the mirror as Kevin then moved his right hand between my body and the counter until he reached and caressed my vulva. As he began to slide slowly and marvelously in and out of me, his fingers found my clitoris. I shuddered when he made contact, and a rather loudish moan escaped my lips and echoed off the glass and marble of the room.

I turned my head to look toward the long mirror on the door and got my first ever view of a man's penis entering me from behind. It was both fascinating and amazingly arousing to be able to watch Kevin's long, hard cock disappear into me, and then reemerge before plunging back in again. Being both a participant and a voyeur at the same time was a heady experience for me, and my mind and my body were jointly reeling in pleasure.

The combination of the visual stimulation and so many different kinds of physical contact was mind-blowing. My hardened nipples tingled as they skittered back and forth across the cool black marble of the countertop. The slick walls of my vagina hugged Kevin's cock as it traveled in and out with his thrusts and withdrawals. My bottom welcomed the rhythmic contact of Kevin's hips slapping against them. And last, but certainly not least, Kevin's gentle but insistent stimulation of my clitoris was sending tremors of joy through the lower regions of my body.

It was heavenly.

"Faster lover," I groaned to Kevin . . . and as both his hips and fingers complied I gasped "Oh Yes, just like that!" My proficient protégé was about to make me climax, and I was loving it.

My breathing became more rapid and raspy as my body writhed in happy agony under Kevin's exquisite ravishment. And suddenly my second orgasm of the day was upon me and I filled the echo-chamber of the bathroom with cries and squeals of delight as Kevin pounded and prodded on. "Yes, Kevin! Oh YES my lover! Fuck me while I cum! Oh GOD! So Good! Ohhhhh YES!"

It was tremendous . . . right up until it became too much and I had to stop him before I passed out and collapsed. "Stop please Kevin," I pleaded! And he did.

"Oh no, Lois, did I hurt you," he asked, a look of dread replacing the ecstasy that had previously covered his face.

"Not in the slightest," I assured him! "That was absolutely spectacular! But a girl can only take so much of a wonderful thing."

Then it was my turn to fret. "Did you cum," I asked him?

"Well no, but it felt terrific," he acknowledged.

Not acceptable, I thought to myself. I spun around and took his shiny and slick tool in my hand and began to stroke him furiously. Moving close to him I rubbed the head of his glistening cock across and around my breasts as I continued to knead and grope the shaft.

In short order Kevin's legs began to quiver and his hips thrust forward and back. "Oh Geez, I cumming Lois, I'm cumming," he shrieked. And cum he did, in spurt after spurt that struck my chest and shoulders and arms, and yes, my breasts. For a change it was the upper portion of my torso that was the willing recipient of his warm eruption. It was thrilling!

If I were a woman of larger endowments, I might have endeavored to lick his thick spunk from my own breasts. But given my limitations in that area, I instead used my fingers to remove some of his tasty ejaculate from the girls and transfer it to my eager mouth. I smiled up at him and he drew me fully to my feet for a warm and sticky embrace.

"That was . . . simply the best," I assured him, as I listened to his heartbeat thrumming in his chest. "You sir, are a marvel."

"Well, maybe . . . but it takes two to tangle," he replied, rather mangling the old saying, but sweetly so. "You are so . . . naughty and hot and sexy and nice and . . . what am I missing?"

"Gorgeous," I offered?

"Yeah, that too. Absolutely!"

Such a lovely boy.

"Unfortunately, I'm also in danger of being late for my return to work," I noted ruefully. "Do you fancy seeing whether both of us can fit in this shower at the same time?"

"I sure do," he enthused! "But I have to pee first."

"Need some assistance with that," I offered, taking hold of his only slightly deflated penis? "I could help you aim." I've always wanted to do that, but my ex-husband Albert wasn't willing to indulge me.

"I'm afraid if you help I'll be peeing up, not down," he observed with a shy smile.

"We could both just save time and pee in the shower," I suggested. [Now wherever did that come from Lois, you shameless, vulgar, kinky woman!]

"Fine by me," Kevin quickly agreed.

No backing away now, I thought to myself. It was your filthy idea woman!

So we both stepped into the shower and together learned how to operate the complicated mechanisms of the multi-handled and multi-headed contraption. We laughed and shrieked until we managed to arrive at a mutually agreeable combination of engaged sprayers and water temperature. I felt surprisingly at ease allowing the boy to see me with my hair utterly undone and my makeup washing away.

Furthermore, it was strangely but surely stimulating to hold his penis in my hand as he released a robust warm stream of urine into the steamy shower spray. He demanded equal time, of course, and I unabashedly allowed him to watch as I let a stream of liquid flow freely from my own urethra.

Then there was an overly thorough round of mutual soaping of body parts, and toward the end a regretful rejection by me of Kevin's very tempting offer to undo all of our efforts and - as he oddly put it - "shtup me silly in the shower."

We eventually emerged exhaustively cleansed and dried each other off in the fluffy hotel towels, after which I shooed Kevin out so that I could style my hair and reapply my makeup in peace. I emerged sometime later in a bathrobe to find Kevin lounging in the bed, still delightfully naked and . . . of course . . . fully aroused.

"I so wish I had time to deal with that for you," I told Kevin with a grin, gesturing toward his tumescent organ, "but I'm afraid you'll either have to handle it yourself, or save it for next time. Now, Stay as long as you like, and help yourself to the fruit, but make sure the door closes fully when you leave, OK?"

"So, um, Lois . . . are you staying here tonight," Kevin asked in a mysterious manner?

"Yes, I am Kevin," I replied. "I'll check out tomorrow morning and leave my bag at reception while I go to work, then pick it up on my way back home at the end of the day."

"Ummmm, I maybe should have brought this up earlier," Kevin stammered, "but my parents and sisters are up at my grandparents' lake house in Wisconsin for the week. I stayed home because I need to work all the hours I can at the drug store. Sooo . . . you know . . . I, uh, don't really HAVE to go home, and . . . I mean, only if it's OK with you and you want to and everything . . . but . . . I COULD stay here with you tonight.

"I mean, we could maybe get something to eat, and watch a movie or something, and . . . um, maybe do other stuff too, I dunno. I'd have to call my mom at some point and tell her that I'm OK and all, but . . . um, whaddya think?"

Well now. THAT was an interesting development!

Was I ready for a sleepover with Kevin? Furthermore, was my aging body up for more of the "other stuff" Kevin likely had in mind? And, if so, would I be in any fit condition for work in the morning?

I quickly mulled over those questions in my head as Kevin fidgeted, and after brief but thorough consideration I determined that the answers were: Yes; Yes; and Who Cares?

"You're on," I told Kevin, and watched his face light up.

"I won't be back until after 6 or so, though," I advised him. What will you do to keep out of trouble in the meantime? You could pop over to the Art Institute and improve your cultural literacy, or there's the Field Museum, or you could take a walk along the lake."

"Well, actually, I was kinda thinking I'd get some pop and junk food and watch the Cubs game," Kevin admitted.

"Or that," I conceded.

"I only have the one room key, so I'll leave that for you. Make sure you're here by 6:00 to let me in. We can order dinner from room service, and then decide on the 'other stuff' as we go."

"Great," Kevin chirped, "I can't wait to see you again at 6."

I felt shamelessly good about shedding the bathrobe and allowing Kevin to watch me get dressed to return to work. When I finished, I went to the bed and kissed him goodbye on both of his "heads," then shamelessly wiggled my departing rear end at him as I walked out the bedroom door.

My afternoon back at work passed in a blur. I believe I competently got a number of things done, although how that happened while much of my mind was back in a certain nearby hotel room is frankly beyond my comprehension. In any case, it took a lot of willpower for me NOT to be the first one out the door when the clock ticked over to 5:00. I made it almost to 5:30.

I arrived back at room 1957 a bit after 6. Kevin answered my knock re-dressed in his shirt and slacks, sans jacket, tie and shoes. When the door closed behind me he grabbed me and kissed me with unbridled passion - which I returned with interest. After a lovely few minutes of that, I managed to pry Kevin's tongue from my tonsils long enough to propose that we order dinner. I was famished, having had nothing more to eat since breakfast than some fruit and a warm "liquid" lunch, courtesy of Kevin.

I ordered a club sandwich for myself - not wanting to have too full a stomach - but indulged Kevin by letting him opt for the New York Strip Steak. I reasoned that his metabolism would make quick work of the meal, AND that the red meat protein would replenish any depletion in his stores of . . . hmm, shall we say "vigor?" While we waited, I sent Kevin down the hall to refill the ice bucket, in order to keep the complimentary champagne properly chilled. The legal drinking age for wine in Illinois was 19, but I reasoned that as long as I had already introduced Kevin to the pleasures of the flesh, I might as well introduce him to the pleasures of the vine as well.

While he ran that errand, I took a moment to get more comfortable by removing my shoes, hosiery and blazer. That left me in a sensible white blouse, tasteful grey skirt, and the entirely unsuitable-for-work cherry red intimates that Kevin had already witnessed me slip into before I left him. With my blazer gone, I noted that the red of the brassiere was faintly visible through my blouse. Would that scandalize the room service waiter? Did I care?

Kevin returned with the ice, and I tipped him for her services with a kiss on the lips and a quick gratuitous grope of his tight little buns, before I plunged the champagne bottle into the new bucket of ice. I furtively palmed some of the ice and mischievously deposited it into the pants of my unsuspecting suitemate on the pretense of fondling him anew. Seeing him leap and struggle to dislodge the cold cubes made me laugh delightedly. No doubt Kevin immediately began to plan retaliation.

We made idle chit-chat about the remainder of my workday and the fate of the Cubs (they lost, of course), until there came a knock at the door. In the interest of maintaining some modicum of propriety, I shooed my fresh-faced young lover into the bedroom before admitting the waiter, who efficiently arranged our feast on the suite's dining table and also uncorked and poured the bubbly. I tipped him and sent him on his way, before summoning Kevin for the feast.

Our dinner conversation covered a range of topics, including the revelation that each of us had longed in vain that the other would somehow arrange an earlier sexual rendezvous between our prior adventure and today's events. I advised Kevin that I would, in fact, have welcomed him with open arms - and legs too - had he showed up at my door unannounced in the interim. It was an admission that pained us both in retrospect.

As the champagne flowed, our tongues became looser and we also chatted both happily and explicitly about our very private activities of the past two weeks.

When the food was finished and the bottle emptied, I realized that we had neglected to order dessert. There was, of course, the fruit basket, which included a small container of fresh strawberries. Kevin said that strawberries were a particular favorite of his, and in a moment of inspired depravity I determined to serve him at least one.

I stood up, walked around to where Kevin was sitting, and plucked the choicest of the berries from its container. Holding it between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, I moved as if to feed it to him, before pulling it back and returning it to the container. Then reaching under my skirt with both hands, I smoothly removed my red panties and placed them on the table. Next, I took the choice berry in hand again and reached back up under my skirt where I . . . well, I think you can guess what I did with it!

After a few interesting contortions and a swivel of my hips, I brought the berry back up to display it for Kevin. It was considerably more - er - succulent than it had previously been.

"Open wide lover," I ordered Kevin in a sultry tone. He did, and I pressed the augmented strawberry between his lips. He took a big bite and declared: "Mmmm! Two of my absolute favorite flavors in one bite. What do you call this terrific dessert?"

"Strawberry a-la Tart," I suggested?

"Is there any of that tasty sauce left," Kevin asked?

"With your help, I'm sure I can make some more," I replied.

"Would it be OK if I enjoyed it in bed?"

"The chef has no objections!"

Kevin stood up from the table and took me by the hand. I took the strawberries with me as he led me into the bedroom, where we each proceeded to feverishly strip off our own clothing. All except for my new red brassiere, which I left on because I thought it looked damned sexy on me.