Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin climbed into bed first and I followed with the strawberries. He reached for me, but I fended him off, saying: "You may have been emperor of the bath, but I'm the queen in this bedchamber." I pointed to the top of the bed and he gave an elaborate bow before dutifully reclining with his head resting on the pillows. I made my way up to where he lay and, using the headboard for support, rose to a standing position with one foot planted on either side of Kevin's shoulders.

"This hotel really does have some fantastic views," Kevin sighed as he looked straight up between my spread legs.

"And a very interesting dessert menu as well," I replied, as I reached down to pluck a smaller strawberry from the container I had left next to Kevin on the bed. Straightening back up, I took the strawberry between the tips of my thumb and fingers and firmly lodged it into the moist opening of my vagina.

I thought Kevin's eyes might pop entirely out of his head.

Reaching to grasp the headboard again, I slowly lowered myself down to my knees and - hovering just inches above his lips - presented the fruit, and its receptacle, to my reclining lover.

I shuddered as I felt Kevin's tongue make contact with the lips that clung to the berry. Thorough as usual, Kevin proceeded to taste all of the juice around the "bowl" before sampling the fruit itself. His cunning tongue lapped upward, and tickled my clitoris, sending further shivers coursing through me and prompting a gasp of pleasure from my other lips. It felt so lovely that I feared I might drop the berry, and my resulting efforts to tighten my grip on it only increased the pleasurable feelings emanating from that area.

Looking down, I saw Kevin open his mouth wide, and then both witnessed and felt his teeth graze across my labia as he went for the strawberry. As he took a bite, I felt the berry sliding out of me and cried out in joy at the sensation that created.

I could hear Kevin hum in appreciation as he chewed and swallowed the ripe fruit, and then felt another rush of ecstasy as his tongue entered me, hungry to consume the remaining mingled juices. He reached up and grabbed the cheeks of my bottom with both hands, then plunged his tongue as far in me as it would go. Dear lord it felt wonderful, and I unconsciously swiveled my hips to grind my happy pussy into his face.

Still holding me tightly to him, Kevin extricated his tongue from my slippery channel and moved it back up to tease my now positively vibrating clitoris. His talented tongue glided across my sensitive pearl with a touch as gentle as the fluttering of butterfly wings. Oh my, he was so very good at this! My hips bucked as he continued his gentle assault, and I called out his name over and over: "Oh Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Yes! That's so wonderful! Kevin, you drive me mad! Oh Kevin!"

My legs went weak, which left the full weight of my body gyrating on his dear face as he continued to stimulate me, his hands tightening their grip on my quivering cheeks.

From somewhere deep inside me a low, wordless groan rose up and out of my lips, turning gradually into a higher-pitched wail until at the very peak of my orgasm I keened like the proverbial banshee as lightning bolts of sheer pleasure shot through me. Oh dear god!

After a truly intense period of pure bliss, I let go of the headboard and settled slowly backwards across Kevin's body and onto the bed beside him. My body grazed across the shaft of his impossibly hard penis as I tumbled, and I reached over to hold him in my hand as I recovered myself.

"Oh Kevin," I sighed!

In response, I felt him tenderly kissing my feet.

After a few moments, Kevin sat up, reversed his position on the bed and moved behind me, enveloping me in the spoon posture that he knows I love. He put his arms around me and held me close, stroking my body with his hands. It felt divine . . . well, apart from the fact that his prodigious penis seemed poised to perform a spinal tap upon me.

I really couldn't fault him. After all, I am a tremendously attractive woman . . . if I do say so myself.

So, I reached behind me to fondle his wonderful cock and balls and asked him: "Kevin . . . would you be a dear and fetch the lube from the bathroom?"

He was gone and back before I could take another breath and stood at the foot of the bed with the uncapped tube in one hand as his penis in the other. I nodded to him and he began to oil himself up for action.

Meanwhile, I turned myself around and moved up to lay on my back, with my head in the pillows. I removed my brassiere to set the ladies free, pulled my knees up to my chest and beckoned to Kevin to join me. He moved quickly to me and, without having to be asked, carefully applied an appropriate helping of KY around and inside the then-gaping entrance to my vagina.

I looked at him then and said: "Kevin, you have been an amazingly generous lover today, but now I want you to be selfish. Well . . . selfish but gentle please, since it has been quite a day for me. But . . . I want you to concentrate on what feels best for you. Take me Kevin - I'm all yours!"

With that he smiled at me and moved up to kiss me deeply. Then, breaking our kiss and looking into my eyes, he guided his marvelous penis into me. Kevin entered me gradually, inching in and out until at last he was buried deep inside me, with my legs dangling over his shoulders. I viewed with satisfaction the look of pure pleasure that lit Kevin's face as he withdrew fully and then plunged back inside me to the hilt.

He then established a steady rhythm of thrusting in and out of me with long, deep and powerful strokes. My breasts danced about my chest with each repetition, and we both groaned happily.

"I want you from behind again, Lois," Kevin said after a few more strokes. "Can we do it while spooning?"

"Great idea," I said, rolling to my side for him. "Do it lover!"

Kevin moved behind me and with surprising efficiency slid back into my vagina as he held my hips. It wasn't quite the full spoon position, as the geometry requires a wider angle , but it felt wonderful to me. Kevin moved his hands to grope my bouncing breasts as he plowed into me, smacking his hips against the cushion of my bottom. I could feel the tempo of his thrusts increase, and his breathing became more labored.

"That's it Kevin," I encouraged him. "I'm yours lover. Take me. Fuck me. Cum in me!"

My words seemed to spur him on, and he began to moan and gasp more emphatically, so I doubled down.

"Yes, Kevin, do me! Drive that sweet cock into my pussy. Fill me up with your hot spunk! I want it all. Now!"

The dirtier I talked, the more he seemed to like it. His hands flew back to my hips and his thrusts went deeper as he pulled me to him.

Then suddenly he began to call out to me: "Oh Lois, Lois, sweet Lois! You're so hot and sexy you're making me cum! Oh god Lois, here it comes Lois! OHHHHHH!

Kevin thrust fully inside me and I could feel his eruptions begin. He gasped and grunted as he held me close and his cock spasmed deep inside me again and again. He squeezed my hips as his ejaculations continued, until at last he went limp and clung to me, literally crying into my shoulder as he held me tight.

"That's it baby, that's it," I told him. "Give it all to me, Kevin. It's so good!"

His dear penis slipped out of me as we moved our bodies closer and spooned properly, and I felt a flood of his semen spill out onto my thighs and down to the bed. Kevin's chest rose and fell in the hollow of my back as he caught his breath. He kissed my hair and neck and continued to hold me in the sweet afterglow of our lovemaking and I truly wanted time to stand still.

Eventually Kevin spoke up. "It feels like I made a bit of a mess," he said, with an unnecessary tinge of guilt in his voice.

"WE, made a mess," I clarified for him. "What do you say we adjourn to the bath and clean ourselves up. That bathtub looks like it could easily hold both of us with room for more. Give me a moment to - ahem - powder my nose - and I'll start filling it up for us. OK?"

"Sounds great," my affable paramour agreed.

I crawled out of the bed and made my way out to the bathroom. My thighs were a sticky mess, and I could feel more of Kevin's semen leaking from my thoroughly fucked vagina as I walked. A hot bath is always a lovely luxury, and today's would be doubly hot, I thought to myself.

Reaching the bath, I rummaged through the basket of high-end toiletries on the counter and was delighted to find a bottle of bubble bath. I plugged the tub, turned the taps on full, poured the entire contents of the bubble bottle in, and watched the tub fill as I perched on the throne. I then dimmed the lights to a suitably romantic level, adjusted the temperature of the water pouring into the tub, lowered myself into the rising bubbles, and summoned Kevin.

The tub was huge: both long and deep. The taps and spigot were in the middle, with a hose and spray attachment as well. Kevin arrived and smiled appreciatively at the sight of me immersed in the expanding profusion of bubbles. He stepped in and settled down in the opposite end. Our legs overlapped some and he ran one foot up and down the inside of my calf and thigh, which tickled and made me giggle.

The water flowed in at a fast rate and I soon found myself nearly up to my chin in bubbles. Kevin gallantly reached over to turn off the taps and then sat back to look over at me. "You're much too far away," he complained. So, I made my way over to him, turned around and nestled my body back into his. As usual, his penis was hard, but we managed to find space for it.

Kevin reached around me to caress my breasts and was surprised to find them floating atop the water. "I didn't know that happened," he told me as he cupped them gently from below, "I learn something new about naked women every time I'm with you!" I tossed some bubbles back at him and we both laughed as we luxuriated in the steamy, frothy tub.

I leaned my head back and rested it against Kevin's shoulder and sighed contentedly. "What a fine day this has been," I said to Kevin. "I don't think I've ever had a more enjoyable day at the office."

Kevin laughed at that. "Personally, I've preferred the meal breaks," he opined. "Delicious and . . . uh . . . 'filling' too!" I elbowed him and he tickled my ribs as we sat happily pressed together.

"This has been one of my more inspired ideas ever, though," I flattered myself, "not sure how I'll be able to top it, but I'd definitely like to try. Can I perhaps entice you into another evening at my place? I might even be persuaded to provide dinner."

"I'd be happy to be there even if it's just you on the menu," Kevin replied eagerly - much to my delight.

"How about on your next Wednesday off, a week from tonight," I proposed? I won't have time to cook, but I can pick us up some Chinese food, perhaps?"

"The only thing I don't like about that plan is how far away it is," Kevin responded.

"Well, we're not all 18, lover . . . some of us need more time to recover from a day like this one," I told hm as I turned my head and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's a date," Kevin declared! "I'll start working on the cover story for my mom."

We lounged together in the tub until the suds disappeared and the water cooled. In keeping with the intimacy of the occasion, we shared my toothbrush after toweling each other off, and then snuggled up together naked in bed to watch a movie.

I fell asleep long before the film ended, and the next thing I knew early morning light was filling the room and I was lying comfortably "spooned" in Kevin's arms. He was already awake, gently stoking my hair. I turned to look at him and gave him a good morning kiss.

"You snore," he told me with an impish grin.

"I do not," I protested!

"Well, just a tiny bit," he conceded, "and it's a cute snore."

I punched him playfully and noticed that - of course - his penis was hard. He caught me looking, blushed, and said: "well, it's all YOUR fault!"

I glanced over at the clock, decided I had enough time, and told him: "I take full responsibility." Before Kevin had a moment to wonder what that meant, I had him in my mouth and began to enthusiastically suck and stroke him. "Oh Yeah," he sighed contentedly.

He didn't last long. I didn't give him a chance, frankly, going at him aggressively with my mouth and both hands. After just a couple of minutes Kevin was calling my name and filling my mouth with a yummy morning load. Mmmm! Much better than coffee!

Kevin slumped back into the bed in a satisfied lump, but I prodded him back up and took charge of the morning. "Alright then, lover. Playtime is over, I'm sorry to say. I need to shower, dress, checkout, grab breakfast and get myself over to the office, and YOU need to get your beautiful butt home. I'll give you ten minutes in the bathroom, but then I'm coming in. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," he acknowledged with a smile and a snappy salute. "And you're right, I need to get a move on." As he bounded out of bed, he gave me a quick but extra sloppy kiss.

My wicked mind was already focusing on plans for next Wednesday night.