Kevin's Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you Kevin, that's very sweet of you. I suppose I rather concentrated on my job after my marriage ended and I didn't pay enough attention to my social life. And these days there probably isn't much demand for 54-year-old women in singles' bars. I like my life as it is, but I had forgotten how much I do enjoy physical intimacy."

"Speaking of which," she went on, "I see you're still not fit to leave the house with that third leg of yours pointing up at the sky. What would you say to taking this little adventure of ours a bit further?"

"I would say 'Yes Please," I quickly replied, daring to let my gaze wander south from her eyes to the rest of her body. Ms. Green was generally slender, with just a hint of a tummy swelling over and through the top of her underwear. Her skin was porcelain white, which made the dusting of freckles all over her body stand out even more starkly. I couldn't tell much about the breasts nestled into her modest bra, apart from the fact that they were fairly small with tiny hard nipples pushing out against the material.

Ms. Green followed my eye movements and commented: "It seems rather unfair that you're the only one completely naked around here at the moment. Would you like to undress me Kevin?"

Would I? It was all I could do to stop myself from tearing off the last two pieces of clothing that kept me from seeing the rest of her body. I gulped and nodded eagerly.

"How about kissing me first," she said, turning to face me on the bed. I turned as well and raised my right hand to caress the side of her face, then leaned down and found her mouth with mine. We pressed our lips together as she put both of her arms around me. My left hand stroked her back and dropped lower and grazed gently over her cotton-covered butt. I felt her mouth open and her tongue poke out against my lips, so I opened my mouth to let her in and our two tongues danced around each other. Feeling more confident, I thrust my tongue into her mouth and tasted her saliva mixed with just a hint of the cum she had recently swallowed. We dropped slowly sideways onto the bed, our lips still firmly locked together savoring each other.

After a couple of minutes, I gently rolled on top of Ms. Green, carefully avoiding her wounded foot, and held my body fully against her smaller one, feeling my hard penis press against her belly. We feasted on each other's mouths for a while longer, until I felt her urging me to sit up. When I did, Ms. Green reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, causing the fabric to slacken in front. I took that as my cue to tenderly pull first one strap and then the other down her arms and off.

The bra discarded, I gazed down on her small, lovely breasts, which sagged slightly to the sides as Ms. Green lay back looking up at me. They were even paler than the surrounding skin, with fewer freckles but a delicate network of blue veins visible in the warm light from her bedroom window. I decided to take the initiative and brought my head down to kiss them each in turn, then let my tongue flick across them before zeroing in on her pale pink nipples. Like a hungry baby, I suckled on one nipple, then the other, feeling them further harden between my lips. Ms. Green sighed softly and I could feel her hips rise to press harder against me.

Feeling ever bolder, I let my tongue drift south from her breasts across her belly, pausing for a moment to probe her tiny navel before reaching the top of her panties. I saw wisps of her pubic hair poking out above the waist of her underwear and from the leg openings as well. Continuing my way down, I brushed my lips over the front of her panties before kissing her firmly through the thin fabric, which made her wriggle her hips.

Not waiting for an explicit invitation, I pushed myself up on my elbows and firmly took hold of the sides of her underwear as she had earlier done with my briefs, then very gently and slowly pulled them down her legs, taking particular care to safely clear her sore foot. I tossed the unneeded underwear on the floor behind me and returned to see what I had uncovered.

The carpet matched the curtains, as one of my crude friends liked to say. Ms. Green had reddish pubic hair, although not nearly as bright as the red of the hair on her head. The hair started a couple of inches below her navel, ran sideways from thigh to thigh, and continued to where her legs met below. It was matted down from having been smooshed in her panties but was clearly dense. Removing her underwear had also released a delicate musky scent, which I found intoxicating.

The only problem at this point is that I had no idea what to do next and I froze as my eyes ran appreciatively up and down her bushy triangle. As if reading my mind, Ms. Green purred, "touch me Kevin."

I didn't have to be asked twice. My right hand reached out to caress and stroke her, not daring to apply too much pressure. Ms. Green spread her legs a little wider at that point, and I caught a glimpse of the delicate inner lips of her pussy. "Touch me there," she rasped, and so I did, stroking the damp petals and eliciting a soft moan from my experienced instructor.

I was still somewhat clueless as to how to proceed, but gently continued to glide my fingers up and down her now pretty wet pussy. After a while, Ms. Green reached her own hand down and parted her lips at the top to show me the little pink pearl hidden up there. "Can you see that Kevin," she asked? "That's my clitoris. Kiss it for me please. Tease it with your tongue."

I quickly complied and was rewarded with the tart taste of her juices as I ran the tip of my tongue all around her tiny button. She moaned, so I started licking faster. That was apparently not a great idea. "Gently, Gently," she corrected me, "just tickle it dear." I took note and slowed the pace of my tongue, while also reaching up to caress her breasts and nipples with my hands.

I must have been doing something right because Ms. Green began to move her hips as I struggled to keep my tongue aligned with her clitoris. "Yes, that's it," she moaned, "yes, don't stop Kevin, Yes!" I didn't stop but licked on determinedly as she continued to provide verbal encouragement and grind her pussy into my hungry tongue.

This went on for several minutes until all at once she froze, arched her hips high off the bed and cried out in a voice I was afraid would be heard throughout the building, "Oh my God yes! Yes! YES!." She shuddered and trembled beneath me for a few seconds and then collapsed in a panting heap.

I slowly smooched my way back up her body, until I found her mouth again, and kissed her passionately though her gasps of breath.

When her breathing returned to near normal, she pulled slightly away from me, gave me a wicked grin and said, "you know, with a great deal more practice you might become fairly good at that Kevin!"

We both laughed and I hugged her close.

"Spoon me for a while," she then demanded. When she saw my puzzled look, she told me to lie on my side facing her and then she nestled her soft body backwards against mine, wedging my dripping hard dick into the soft fold of her butt cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her and let my hands play with her breasts and nipples as I nuzzled her neck and nibbled on her ears. I'll also cop to gyrating my hips so that my rigid cock would rub up and down between the soft pillows of her bottom.

After a bit of that, Ms. Green pulled away and turned back to face me. "Does that penis of yours EVER go soft," she enquired?

"Apparently not with you around," I shot back.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to try Plan C," she replied playfully. "Roll over on your back Kevin and try not to break anything with that big stick of yours," she directed in her best schoolteacher voice.

I quickly rolled over and my heart jumped as I watched Ms. Green rise carefully to her knees and start crawling over toward me. She hovered slowly up my body, starting from my toes. Her breasts were hanging down and her nipples grazed my legs as she moved. When she reached my groin, her nipples tickled my balls and those dangly breasts brushed either side of my cock on their way by. It felt fantastic!

Ms. Green stopped when her pussy was even with my penis. She had one knee on either side of my hips and she reached down really slowly to grab my dripping hardon. I closed my eyes as she rubbed the head of my cock slowly up and down the length of her pussy, using her own wetness to thoroughly coat the head and shaft with moisture. Then, she very deliberately pressed the head of my penis inside her and sat really slowly down onto my legs and hips until I was completely inside her. I gasped as my penis sank deep into her warm, wet and wonderful vagina.

Ms. Green stayed still for a few moments, straddling me motionlessly as my very happy cock adjusted to its new surroundings. She looked down at me and said quietly, "I don't want you to finish too quickly, so we're going to take our time and enjoy every moment of this. Let me know if you feel you're about to ejaculate Kevin and I'll see what we can do about that."

Then she slowly began to raise herself up and then lower herself down on my thoroughly contended cock. I had a prime view of her lovely breasts, dangling down from her chest toward me and jiggling deliciously each time she changed direction. The sensations were amazing, but whenever I got too excited Ms. Green seemed to sense it and slowed her pace. It was terrific and also torture.

Ms. Green rode me like that for a few minutes, her small hands eventually moving to press on my chest until all at once she stopped and pulled herself up and off me. I must have looked shocked because she giggled a bit before reassuring me, "don't worry dear. We're not finished yet. It's just that my legs are tired and my foot is aching from that position. I believe it's your turn to drive now."

She rolled over onto her back, spread her thin legs and beckoned me between them. I was there in a flash, pointing my hard, sopping wet penis toward the reddish tangle between her thighs. I had a moment of panic fearing that I wouldn't be able to locate her entrance, but Ms. Green read my mind again. She reached up, grabbed my cock and slid it smoothly back into her welcoming vagina.

I tentatively began to slide gently in and out of her, trying to go slow like she wanted. Our eyes were locked and she was smiling at me. It felt so amazingly good. After a minute or two, Ms. Green squeezed her eyes closed and growled up at me: "Don't hold back now Kevin. Fuck me hard and shoot all of your lovely cum inside me this time!"

Give the lady what she wants, I thought as I reached around to grab her soft buns in my hands and drove my dick all the way into her. I starting thrusting into and out of her like a jackhammer until I felt the point of no return fast approaching. With a loud yell I began to cum inside her. I drove as deep as I could and my dick kept pulsating over and over inside Ms. Green. Before the spasms stopped, I must have shot at least a dozen spurts of my cum into her snug wet pussy.

When my penis stopped pulsing, I collapsed on top of Ms. Green and we merged into what seemed like a single sweaty, sticky, vibrating body.

After a minute or so, I was worried that I might suffocate the poor woman, so rolled to my side and sadly felt my penis slide out of Ms. Green's overflowing vagina. We both looked down to see that my cock had gone -- if not entirely soft -- at least a little bit softer. "Mission Accomplished at Last" tittered Ms. Green. I held her in my arms and we both laughed ourselves silly.

It was getting late at that point, and neither of us wanted me to be missed at home. So, I reluctantly let Ms. Greene kick me out of her bed. I went back into her bathroom for another quick washcloth bath. Ms. Green came in after me and we took turns peeing, which I found weirdly sexy. Then she put her boot back on and clomped away, leaving me to slip on my still slightly damp, but cleanish clothes and shoes.

Ms. Green met me by the front door wrapped in a thin robe that didn't leave much to my horny teen imagination. I started to feel a familiar stirring down below, but Ms. Green quickly but the brakes on that with a smiling but stern scolding: "Oh No you don't! Let's not start that all over again young man. Out with you, while those pants remain unstretched!"

We exchanged one more kiss before she opened the door and playfully pushed me out. After wishing her a good evening, I asked if she might be needing any more supplies in the near future.

She flashed me a sly smile and said: "I do quite like the way you deliver."

Lois

I'll never forget that steamy summer afternoon when a day off from work was transformed into a memorable event for me

It all began with a silly accident. I'm the office manager of a large insurance company located in a downtown skyscraper. We have several floors of the building and my duties generally require me to move between those floors throughout the day. There are elevators of course, but I've always made a point of using the internal atrium stairway instead, as doing so provides me with a bit of exercise as well as the opportunity to casually connect with other colleagues.

About a week before my unexpectedly exciting day at home, I was heading down the work stairway when a colleague heading up stopped to say hello. In the process of making eye contact with my coworker, I lost my footing and began to fall. Fortunately I was able to grab the railing and prevent a more cataclysmic tumble, but my ankle rolled over painfully and I feared I had broken it. A trip to the ER revealed a bad sprain and the orthopedist recommended that I stay off the foot as much as possible while it healed. The company nurse insisted that I take a full week off to recover.

As a result, I found myself essentially trapped in my comfortable, but not particularly handicapped-accessible, third floor walk-up apartment. Once I struggled up the stairs I had everything I required for the first few days, but as the week wore on I found I needed my prescription for pain relievers refilled, and also needed some toiletries and groceries. I called my local drug store, Conrad's, and the owner kindly offered to gather up everything I needed (including the groceries, bless him) and have his delivery boy bring them over to me that late-July afternoon.

As it was a Friday afternoon and I was feeling a tad sorry for myself, I decided to open a bottle of wine I had received as a gift on my last birthday. I was camped out on the sofa with a good book and a second glass of that wine when the bell rang. I limped over to the door, pressed the buzzer to allow the delivery boy to come up, unlocked the door, and hobbled back to my book and libation to wait for him.

He knocked a couple of minutes later, announced himself as "Kevin," and kindly complied with my request that he deposit the groceries and other items in my kitchen at the rear of the apartment.

When the young man returned to the front room, I saw for the first time that he was utterly drenched in sweat from his efforts of ferrying and carrying my delivery on this very hot and humid summer day. I also couldn't help noting that he was a good-looking specimen of a youth. Please understand that ogling young men is hardly a hobby with me. I can only blame my forced social isolation (I hadn't seen another soul in several days), along with the fact that I don't, as a general rule, drink much -- particularly not while alone at home in the afternoon.

I was genuinely impressed that Kevin had managed to carry all of my groceries and sundries up the stairs in one go and I made a clumsy attempt to compliment him on his huskiness. That only seemed to embarrass him.

I found myself filled with gratitude and concern over the fact that this boy had expended so much effort on my behalf, and I very much wanted to do something to help him cool off. Therefore, I suggested that he might want to wipe his sweaty brow with a washcloth in my bathroom and I was pleased when he politely accepted that offer.

Kevin took longer in the bathroom than I anticipated, but when he finally emerged I asked him to fetch my wallet from the table near the door so that I could reward him with a generous tip. Little did I know the rewards in store for both of us.

I put down my book as Kevin came near and was momentarily confused by the awkwardness with which he was approaching me. For some reason he was shuffling sideways and holding one of my hand towels at his waist level in the hand not occupied by my wallet. This drew my attention to the area below his waist and to the fact that the poor boy was trying in vain to conceal the fact that he had an erection and that the entirety of his distended penis was clearly visible through his tight khaki shorts.

I tried not to stare -- really I did -- but I found that I simply could not look away from that sight. I felt a flush rise in my neck and cheeks and I looked up to see that poor Kevin was blushing bright red as well. We both seemed to be at a loss for words and that point, until I managed to utter a whispery, "Oh Dear!"

Kevin was completely flustered and tried without success to stammer out an apology. I felt terrible on his behalf and attempted to assure him that he had nothing to apologize for and that what he was experiencing was a perfectly natural thing for a boy of his age -- that age being newly 18 as I then learned.

Ironically, at the same time as I was trying to convince Kevin that he had no cause for embarrassment, I myself was becoming increasingly embarrassed by the fact of my own growing arousal at witnessing the boy's predicament. To be blunt: seeing Kevin's impressive erection was making me feel rather randy.

After a brief further moment of awkward silence between us, Kevin sheepishly turned away from me and tried to make his escape. I didn't want him to leave in that condition -- truth be told I confess I didn't actually want him to leave at ALL -- so I spoke up and asked him to stay for a bit. I framed the request in terms of concern for his, and my own, embarrassment should he be seen in his aroused state by one of my neighbors. That was all true enough, but it was at least equally true that I wanted him to stay because of my own state of arousal.

I invited Kevin to come and sit down across from me until he had an opportunity to "decompress," so to speak. He advised that he didn't think that sitting would be possible under the circumstances. So, I suggested instead that he close the door and come a little closer so that I might take some steps to assist him.

And I truly DID very much want to help ease his discomfort. I really did. But... I also found that I craved a closer view of his young, hard penis.

So, the sweet and trusting young man moved close enough that I could and did reach up and undo the highly constrictive button fastening his tight shorts and also take down the zipper that was likely digging painfully into his bulging erection. Those actions were both efficacious and defensible as a means for lessening the lad's pain.

Less defensible perhaps was my subsequent impulsive decision to completely take down his shorts and then do the same with his underpants, so that his thoroughly tumescent penis sprang free just in front of me.

I have to say I was transfixed at that moment. I hadn't seen any man's penis since my husband Albert left me over 10 years ago, and I had never before seen a magnificently erect penis attached to an 18-year-old! Perhaps it was the passage of time, seasoned with just a pinch of lingering animosity from my now-distant divorce, but it appeared to me that Kevin's penis was much nicer than Albert's had been. Perhaps larger as well. Certainly with more vigorous an erection than Albert had ever achieved in my presence. The boy's member was pointing proudly upward, with the delicately flared head peaking just shy of his navel. It was straight as an arrow as well, while Albert's had had a bit of a curve to it.