Kevin's Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his fine tight bottom move away from me toward the bathroom, then managed to somehow extricate my exhausted body from the bed as well. My modesty finally making its first appearance of the day, I hopped over to the closet and threw on a robe before making my own way over to the bathroom where Kevin was busily wiping the last of our combined juices off of his finally wilting penis.

I badly needed to relieve myself at that point and asked him to look away as I took care of that business, while also wiping off the semen that had dribbled down my legs. When I had completed my ablutions, Kevin said he had to go as well, and as I rose and hobbled away I heard him urinate thunderously, which made me smile. No half measures with this boy.

I left him to dress himself at that point and returned to the front room to wait for him there. He soon joined me and I made him do a model turn in front of me so that I could inspect the state of his clothing (and frankly also admire his sinewy body once more). His togs were slightly damp, but passable

My ego was pleased to note that Kevin was also eyeing my robe-clad form, but that gladness turned into a moment of alarm when I detected a slight twitch at the front of his shorts. I chided him and said that we didn't have time for further remedial measures at that stage.

He sheepishly nodded and I drew him to me for a farewell embrace and kiss, which emboldened him to steal a parting grope of my bottom before I quite literally shoved him out my front door. We said our goodbyes, and Kevin puckishly asked if I might be needing any further items from the drug store in the near future.

The rascal in me emerged at that question and I teasingly told him that I was thinking of sampling the services of Walgreens the next time. He pulled a mock-offended face and told me that his Walgreens counterpart was old and fat and likely wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs.

"In that case," I told him, "I'll probably give Conrad's another try. I do quite like the way you deliver."