Kevin's Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, while I was facing a very lovely sight indeed, I was also facing a new challenge. I had confidently indicated to young Kevin that I had the wherewithal to resolve his predicament, while in actual fact I had nary a clue of what exactly to do for him.

My first thought -- no doubt flowing more from my libido than my intellect -- went along these lines: "well Lois, as long as you've come this far it would be a pity not to at least touch the beautiful thing." So I rashly did just that. I reached up and gently wrapped my right hand around Kevin's turgid penis.

Dear Kevin spared me having to come up with a plausible Step # 2 by immediately reaching a climax and ejaculating voluminously all over my housedress, his clothing, and everything else within range. I let go and he let fly. In my previous sexual experiences I had never seen such an eruption and I had no idea that the male body was capable of producing such a prodigious quantity of semen. In retrospect, we should have taken measurements in the interest of science.

Kevin and I were both stunned. His face was contorted in a complex mask of ecstasy combined with humiliation, and his mouth struggled to form words that his brain churlishly declined to produce for him. My empathetic nature compelled me to action once again, and I spoke up assuring Kevin that I was not at all upset but in fact happy to have been able to assist -- as if this had been the outcome I had intended all along.

Then in an effort to lighten the mood I laughed in what I hoped was a lighthearted manner, and he soon joined me in a cathartic chuckle.

When we stopped laughing, I felt compelled to note that we now faced a new mutual problem: our clothes were a mess and one of us eventually had to dress and depart. I offered the solution that we take Kevin's various items of clothing to the bathroom where I would do my best to make them clean and respectable again for his journey home.

Kevin agreed and gallantly assisted me in getting up off the sofa, then supported and escorted me down the hall. I have to say that I hardly noticed any pain in my foot during the journey.

When we arrived at my bathroom, I decided there was little point in trying to wipe away the copious amounts of Kevin's semen now seeping into the fabric of my housedress. A modest woman would no doubt have repaired to her bedroom to change, but at this point the ship containing my modesty had already set sail. Besides, the gallant Kevin might insist on assisting me in my walk to the bedroom in any case. So, I threw caution entirely to the wind and unfastened the dress, pulled it over my head and deposited it in my nearby laundry hamper, leaving me in just my brassiere and underwear. Kevin was a rapt observer of that performance and seemed to applaud it with his eyes (or so I flattered myself).

I also unfastened and removed my clunky walking boot, which had itself fallen victim to the recent volcanic event in the front room. That meant I had to hop around on one foot, which caused my brassiere-encased breasts to jiggle about in a way that drew some furtive glances from young Kevin.

I then turned to Kevin and asked him to remove his shirt (a performance I admit I also found enjoyable) and hand it to me, and to remove his semen-flecked shoes and socks as well. My heart fluttered at the sight of this now entirely naked young man standing before me, but I feigned indifference and efficiently turned my attention to the serious business of daubing and rinsing the seminal fluids from Kevin's clothes. Judging from the undiminished magnitude of Kevin's erection, however, I doubted that his own focus was entirely on the business of laundry.

Having finished with the cleaning processes, I hopped and jiggled his damp clothes over to the drying rack deployed in my bathtub and set them to dry next to some of my own things.

That left the task of cleaning Kevin himself, or more precisely his semen-covered and still delightfully erect penis. Since the tub was in use, I couldn't at that moment offer him a bath or shower. A lesser woman might have simply handed him a cloth and towel and let him see to it himself, but I was not in the mood for such lesser feminine behavior.

After considering the options, I determined to ignore the advice of the angel on my right shoulder in favor of the more interesting counsel from the imp on my left shoulder. I looked at Kevin -- who, I was rather pleased to discover, was NOT at that moment looking me in the eye -- and told him that in light of the unavailability of the tub, I'd help him clean up in the next room (that is, my bedroom). At this point I felt compelled to keep up some semblance of the charade that my actions were all above-board and properly focused on problem-solving.

Kevin, well-mannered boy that he was, dutifully agreed and helped convey me into the bedroom and onto the foot of my bed itself. His arm around my now bare waist during that brief journey gave me gooseflesh despite the heat of the day.

My third-floor apartment gets a lot of lovely direct sunlight, especially in the afternoon, and the bedroom was aglow, which suited me fine. I wanted to be able to clearly see what I was doing.

What exactly WAS I doing? Well, let's be frank shall we. I was about to give the boy his first (as I was about to learn) blowjob. I suppose I could be more clinical and less vulgar and say that I was about to "perform fellatio upon him." But sometimes properly describing a deed calls for the use of language as crude and simple as the act itself. I gave him a blowjob, dammit, and it was improper and naughty and I LOVED it!

At first I kept up the pretense that this was a simple exercise in hygiene, with my mouth and tongue as the cleaning implements. I instructed Kevin to stand in front of me and I took great care in examining his lovely penis, turning it this way and that in my hand while employing my tongue to remove all of the sticky bits of semen. Before long his lovely penis was reasonably clean and Kevin was wordlessly expressing his appreciation for my efforts. Being a perfectionist, however, I determined that a thorough overall cleanse was in order. So I engulfed him, taking him as deep into my shameless mouth as I could manage.

Albert often semi-jokingly told me that he married me for my blowjobs. The first one I gave my husband-to-be was the first I had given to anyone. It occurred in Albert's office while he was still my boss AND while he was still married to his first wife. Dirty, vulgar and delicious. He sat on his desk with his pants undone, while I knelt and licked and sucked him until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

But back to the boy. I clearly hadn't entirely lost my knack for this. Kevin's legs were shaking as he groaned and reflexively tried to push his penis deeper into my mouth. Chivalrous Kevin then stopped me suddenly to warn in a cute and circuitously halting way that his climax was becoming imminent, presumably to give me an opportunity to stop short of becoming victim to another explosion. I stopped only long enough to tell him to let me have it. And he did... and did... and did some more.

I was frankly surprised that he had any semen left after having previously distributed so much of it in my front room, but Kevin filled my mouth and throat with a tremendous quantity of deliciousness. Ah, the capability of youth! I squeezed it out of his teenaged testicles and swallowed it all happily.

It was shortly afterward that Kevin revealed that he had never experienced anything remotely like that before, and thus inadvertently let me know that I had an opportunity at hand to become Lois the Despoiler, the Taker of Virtue. It still shocks me to admit how game I was to play that role.

In truth I felt almost duty bound to take this young man's virginity. Because even after my best fellative (is that a word?) efforts, Kevin's penis remained completely erect. This had never been an issue with Albert. But honestly, I couldn't very well send the boy home on a bicycle with a painfully hard pecker, could I?

I invited Kevin to sit next to me on the bed and joked that I was afraid he might put my eye out with his unconquerable erection. The sweet boy complied and we chatted for a time until I proposed that we might go forward with some activities that were not -- well -- strictly related to either pain relief or sanitation. I was flattered by how quickly he agreed, and by how hungrily he was eyeing my well-past-the-bloom-of-youth body.

Although it hardly seemed a logical progression from where we had already been, I asked Kevin to kiss me first. That was partly because I really wanted to kiss him, and partly because I hoped to slow the furious revolutions of his sexual motor. The impetuousness of youth can be charming to a point, but proper lovemaking sometimes requires a different pace in my view.

At first Kevin appeared to be every bit as good at kissing as he was at suppressing ejaculation: that is, not in the slightest. His lips were stiff and unyielding as he pressed them against mine. But he warmed to the task admirably after I insinuated my tongue into his mouth and he graciously returned the favor. We tumbled down into my bed and proceeded to neck passionately.

After some delicious moments of lip-locking with a touch of fondling thrown in, Kevin spontaneously rolled on top of me and I felt his hardness pressed up against me for the first time. He continued to kiss me vigorously and I decided it was time to let him see the rest of me. Any hesitancy I might have had about unveiling my 54-year-old body to an 18-year-old boy was overcome by the combination of my as-yet-unquenched lust, and the fact that Kevin had confessed that he'd had no prior opportunities to be naked with other and younger women against whom I might be unfavorably compared.

I somewhat reluctantly coaxed Kevin off of me just long enough to sit up and unfasten the hooks of my brassiere. My eager young swain performed the remainder of the upper unveiling ceremonies, reverently releasing my breasts from the custody of their cups.

Now, in my view at least, my breasts were nothing to write home about. They've always been on the smallish side, and yet sadly they haven't been spared the indignity of growing ever more pendulous from the weight of the cruel ravages of time. They're also webbed with delicate blue veins due to the fair skin I inherited from my Irish parents.

Nonetheless, I eased myself back down to the bed and lay on my back to give him Kevin the full view.

Fortunately for me, my opinion of my breasts appeared irrelevant to Kevin, who seemed transfixed by them. After a moment of reverent appreciation from afar, the young whippersnapper proceeded to lavish his oral attentions on the girls, much to my delight. My nipples are small, but very sensitive and they responded to Kevin's thorough suckling by turning hard as pink pebbles and sending tingling jolts of pleasure down to my, as they say, "nether regions."

As a result, those nether regions themselves began crying out for attention, and it was as if my young lover could hear them calling. In a move that belied his rank amateur status, Kevin kissed his way down my body, pausing to give my navel a luscious licking, before planting a firm and fabulous smooch on my vulva through the fabric of my underwear. My hips jerked involuntarily and I nearly cried out for more.

The newly self-confident Kevin took that as his cue to remove the offending barrier. I raised my hips to allow him to slide my underwear down my legs. Kevin considerately avoided causing any pain to my injured ankle as he carefully peeled my drawers all the way off my body before rakishly tossing them over his shoulder and turning back to take in the view.

I was unsure what to make of what I saw next, as Kevin looked eagerly down at my uncovered bottom half and... froze. Was he perhaps put off by my pubic hair, I wondered? I've always been fairly hairy down there and hadn't seen the point of doing any "landscaping" in an area that had not been -- shall we say -- "open to the public" for some time. I don't swim or sunbathe, so it hadn't been an issue for me. Albert had never complained.

However, I quickly concluded that Kevin's hesitation was not born of distaste, but instead born of bewilderment. He was in uncharted territory and simply did not know what to do next. I threw him a cue by simply inviting him to touch me, which he quickly did. Unfortunately, the awestruck youth commenced by stroking me in a manner more appropriate for brushing the dust off a fragile artifact that might break under the slightest pressure. That wouldn't do. Kevin clearly needed more guidance, and I was eager to provide it.

I spread my legs wider for him, revealing my labia hidden within the forest of my pubes, and directed him to touch me there. He did, and a spasm of pure pleasure ran up my spine, which made me cry out. This pleased him and he set about dutifully trying to elicit more of those vocal reinforcements by dancing his long young fingers over my quickly dampening inner lips. That felt quite nice, but I craved more.

So, I reached my own hand down to unveil the hidden bud of my clitoris for him. He smiled dreamily and regarded it like some sort of exotic flower. In furtherance of his erotic education, I told him what it was called and implored him to address it with his wandering tongue.

The boy was a marvelous pupil, showing no hesitation in following my selfish instructions. The first contact from Kevin's tongue hit me like a small lightning bolt and made me writhe in happiness. Alas, this made the eager-to-please lad a bit over eager, and I quickly had to insist he take a gentler approach. He moderated his ministrations admirably and soon had me building toward my first non-self-administered climax in far too many years.

The feather-light yet insistent touch of his tongue on my clitoris was driving me slowly wild as my hips developed a mind of their own and began dancing to the tempo of Kevin's ministrations. Without missing a beat, he reached up with both hands to caress my breasts as he feasted, and then to gently pinch my nipples. That pushed me over the edge. I can't recall exactly what I screamed out as my hips arched off the bed and I pushed my lower lips into my young lover's nimble tongue.

It was an orgasm for the ages. Well, the best I can recall at my age in any case. I writhed in ecstasy and raved and panted until I thought I couldn't bear any more pleasure.

And then I think I briefly lost consciousness.

When my faculties returned, Kevin was once again face to face with me, kissing me and crushing me in his slim but strong arms. Nirvana. I smiled at him with wonder in my eyes and made some sort of silly quip that made us both laugh.

When I could breathe again, I asked Kevin to spoon me. I've always loved assuming that position in the afterglow of orgasm, and today I also wanted it so that I could have a brief respite, while Kevin would have someplace to lodge his omnipresent hardon until I had the restored energy to put it to better use. Dear Kevin had no idea what spooning was, and once more I was compelled to serve as his muse and professor.

We soon settled into that cozy cuddle position. I felt sated, yet was newly aroused by the feeling of Kevin's ever-hard penis nestled deliciously between the cheeks of my soft rear end. Kevin's motor was still revving high however, and his hands and mouth, and yes his penis, were unable to keep still. He fondled my breasts from behind, while nuzzling my neck and ears and eventually beginning to rock his hips up and down creating a not-unpleasant frottage between his hardness and the softness of my bottom.

I gave in.

Turning around to face him I reacted in mock horror at the sight of his magnificent erection and playfully asked him if it would ever be satisfied. He turned his answer into an adorable compliment to me, and I decided that merited a reward.

I directed Kevin to lie on his back and then I slowly, vampishly (I hoped) crawled up and over him until the opening of my very wet vagina was hovering just above his battle-ready penis. My breasts dangled down between us, with their aroused nipples lightly trailing over Kevin as I moved. I then straightened up and slowly (I was all about the slow at this point) reached down to take his penis in my hand before languorously rubbing the spongy head of his organ up and down my well-lathered labia.

For reasons of my own comfort, I needed him to be nearly as wet as I was. When that goal was accomplished, I placed him just inside my dripping vagina and ever so slowly settled down on his amazingly stiff penis. I allowed myself a moment of self-congratulation for my own forbearance, as the feeling of Kevin buried deep inside me was absolutely exquisite and no one could have faulted me if I had started riding him with wild abandon like a cowgirl seeking to break a wild stallion.

But no. Self-control Lois. Set a good example.

I wanted this to last. For me. For him. For us. I wanted him to remember every delicious second of his first time. Wanted him to fondly recall exactly how it felt when I fucked him. And I wanted that too. Not a repeat of the quick-trigger explosions of earlier, but a truly unforgettable coupling.

I told him that, although not in so many words. If he disagreed he was courteous enough to keep it to himself and to enjoy playing his subordinate role as I slowly rose up off of him and just as slowly eased back down. There was a Zen to it, despite the searingly pleasurable sensations I was feeling.

Up and down. Impaling myself upon him and then pulling away. Again and again, agonizingly slowly. It was exquisite, and maddening. When I sensed that Kevin might be approaching his breaking point, I would stop entirely and then start up the glorious slow tango anew. When my legs began to tire, I dropped my hands to his hairless chest and used him as leverage.

Only the growing weakness in my legs and discomfort in my injured foot could move me to stop, but alas that became necessary. My strength was fading. I ruefully rolled off of Kevin, who appeared perplexed and incredulous. He lay there looking pouty with his stiff penis pointing at his own chin, until he saw me settle onto my back, part my legs, and invite him in between.

I've never seen a human move so quickly. Kevin was between my thighs in an instant, his deliciously lubricated penis poised to pierce me yet again. I guided him inside me and told him he was in the driver's seat now.

To his credit, Kevin started slowly, which I presume was what he thought I wanted. He slid patiently in and out of my happy body until I had had enough of the slow dance and in a shockingly unladylike manner ordered Kevin to fuck me hard and to fill me up with all of the cum he had left.

The boy was nothing if not obedient. He began plowing into me like a young man possessed, making my breasts dance crazily about my chest as his penis pistoned in and out of my happily helpless vagina. Then all at once Kevin cried out at a wake-the-dead volume and began spewing his seed into me over and over, thrusting deep into me with each new spasm of his prodigious penis.

He finished with an endearing final grunt and sigh, and we collapsed together into a delirious jumble of skin and sweat and secretion and semen and satisfaction.

As we lay in each other arms, Kevin's penis eventually slipped out of me -- along with a goodly quantity of his seed. We both looked down and discovered that he had at long last gone... well not so much soft, as soft-er. I declared that I had finally accomplished my mission of deflating his redoubtable erection, and we both laughed as we held each other close.

If I'd had my druthers I would have held him there indefinitely. But he wasn't a stray puppy I could claim as my own. He was a boy who needed to get home before someone started to miss him. Regretfully, I evicted him from my bed and told him to go get himself cleaned up in the bathroom. I suspect we both would have preferred a reprise of our prior cleaning ritual, but that would have been counterproductive.