Kevin's Ups and Downs Pt. 08

Story Info
Dee's Mom gets what Dee has gotten.
2.4k words
4.7
5.6k
17
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

I quickly piloted my way to Dee's house, and as I climbed out of my car, the thought of what awaited behind those doors lit up my mind. Dee's Mom Anne, stark and ripely naked, her legs spread, waiting for me to bury my face and lick her smoothly waxed pussy. That hot teasing MILF was going to get the best lick job I could give, I wanted to make her toes curl with pleasure.

I entered, and lest Anne gets worried that someone else had come in, I quickly called up the stairs, "Hello?"

"Mmmm Kevin, perfect, my pussy is so wet, she's just aching for your mouth to lick her. Come upstairs Kevin, I'm so ready for you."

Her seductive invitation had me virtually sprinting up the stairs, and I turned to her door, and let myself in. There she was, laying back against her pillows, wearing a black and red garter belt, long black stockings stretched up her legs, and a set of black, see thru crotchless silk panties. Her mound, totally free of hair, held my sight, seeing the bare pussy was exciting beyond measure, and I just about lost it right there.

She grinned, and said, "I thought that maybe not totally naked would be best, especially when I can let you can see such racy undies!" She giggled, then continued, "and judging by that big bulge in your pants, I'd say I was correct. Now Kevin, get yourself naked, strip slowly, give me a show, show me the nice big cock my mouth is hungry to suck on, then I want you to do it, Kevin, shove your tongue deep, and lick me, oh fuck, yeah, I want you to go crazy on my cunt!"

My eyes feasted on the view as I stripped for her, the bare lips of her labia, slightly parted, the curvy hips, the slight swell of her tummy, big, suckable luscious melons, and stiff, hard nipples. I slowly peeled off my T-shirt, and let my pants drop to my ankles. My cock was steel hard, tenting up the front of my zebra-striped bikini-style briefs.

"Mmm, nice, yes, keep going Kevin," Anne murmured.

I pushed my briefs down, and my 7 inches surged out.

"Oh yes, very nice," Anne cooed. "I'm going to love sucking that big, hard cock, now, lick me Kevin, my god, my cunt feels like it's on fire, cool the fire baby!"

As much as I wanted to dive into her pussy, I gently grabbed her head and pressed my lips tightly against hers. I could feel the warmth, then her lips opened to mine like a flower opening to the morning sun, and our tongues met in a sizzling cadence of lust. The feel of her hot panting breath, wet slithery tongue against mine, made my cock throb.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer, lick my cunt NOW, get down there, and bring me off first!" Anne growled.

I did as requested, and her lips were flared open, soaked with her juices, the rich scent of her filled my nose. I quickly went after her lips, licking up and down between the part, she grabbed my head, pulling me higher.

"Lick my clit, make me cum, I'll go fucking crazy if I don't cum now!"

My tongue felt the marble-hard bump of her clit, and I surrounded it, and let my tongue go wild on it.

"Oh fuck, yes, right there, oh god, so good, yes, oh yes, gonna cum so, so fucking.....HAAARRRRDDDDD!"

Her voice rose to a scream of pleasure as her pussy exploded, and my face was inundated with waves of her girl cum, wow, what a squirter, my face was soaked as she squirmed and rubbed her pussy against my face, letting out growls of total pleasure as she rode her orgasmic crest. I stayed with her, licking at her until the last spasm shuddered through her body.

"Mmmmm, oh god, I needed that so much, I love to be eaten, it's my favorite way to come off!"

I rose up, my cock was on a hair trigger, and I was ready to explode.

"Ummm, I can see you're ready to lose that load, stand up Kevin, and let me suck you, I love being in the classic subservient cocksucker position, I want that juicy load sliding down my throat, not being wasted on the carpet!"

I quickly scrambled off the bed, and Anne stood up, directly in front of me. She grinned as she looked down at my throbbing cock, then she went down to her knees. In one quick movement, she slid her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock, slid her open mouth down, then closed her lips around the base of my shaft, and her hot, wet mouth surrounded my cock.

She pulled back, slowly milking me, then plunged down the length of my cock again, and I could feel my balls churning crazily. I lasted maybe 30 seconds, and her third pull back, I grunted loudly, and my cock erupted. I could feel the gushing streams spewing crazily, my body shaking with the mad sensory rush as I filled Anne's mouth with my steaming sperm. She kept me in until she had every drop, then she swallowed down the big mouthful, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"Another thing I love, having a man blow his load into my mouth, so I can swallow his load! A friend of mine said she always spits it out, but that's no fun! I have to taste it, then gulp it all down, it's like missing half the fun to spit it all out!"

Anne stood up and lay back on the bed, and motioned to me to join her. I did, and she rolled into my arms.

"Now that we have gotten off the need to just get off, let's relax a while, then we can do it again. Dee told me about how you rescued her, and the great way she rewarded you with a hot blowjob in your classic car!"

At my surprised look, she giggled and said, "Dee shares her experiences with me, Kevin, it's a mother-daughter bond that I deeply treasure, having a daughter that can relax and let me into her deep secrets. So, since she's gotten her sweet teen pussy licked twice, and you have gotten two blowjobs, we can take a little time, calm down, and then we'll each get a longer, slower, more exciting time!"

I thought jumped to mind, and I said, "Does Dee know about...about..."

Anne giggled again, and said, "Of course she does! I told her that I wanted your cock, and she is more than happy to share you with me. I'm going to talk to her tonight and tell her all about how well you licked my pussy, and what fun it is to suck your cock!"

That sounded good, and I felt my mind drift...

..." Kevin, wake up sweetheart."

I jerked and opened my eyes. I thought I had been awake and drifting, but I had fallen asleep. I looked at the clock, it was 90 minutes later. I felt the fingers wrap around my cock, which was quickly growing back up to full, impatient need.

Anne cooed, "Mmmm, oh yes, so eager, so hard again. Now Kevin, show me how you will awaken Dee's supple, sexy teen body before you enter her, show me your foreplay talent."

I quickly complied, our bodies pressed together, mouths feasting hungrily on each other. I broke the kiss and ran my tongue up and down her neck, kissing, then along her shoulders.

Anne cooed, "Mmmm, a great start, keep going.''

Encouraged, I started to kiss my way down, down between the valley of her cleavage, then around and around the base of her left breast, spiraling inward, until I fastened my mouth around her stiff, hard nipple.

Anne cooed, "Mmmmmmm, oh yes, I adore having my nipples sucked, suck them, lick my nipples."

I eagerly did so, my tongue flicking repeatedly over the reddened areole, then I fastened my lips tight, and suckled at her, enjoying the little noises of passion she was making. I used my teeth to very gently nibble at her, and that brought another growl from Anne, then I switched over to the right nipple, and made sure her nipples got an equal share of kissing, licking, and nipping.

Anne purred, "Yes, oh yes, great foreplay skills, keep going, baby."

I started my downward path, swirling my tongue through her navel, then kissing the bare, smooth skin of her mound. I was just above the top of her pussy, when Anne stopped me, and I looked up.

"Now, one more thing for you to give Dee. Not many people will do this, but if you do this for Dee, I'm sure she will love it as much as I do."

She flipped over, and I was treated to the sight of her awesome cheeks, the Queen of Diamonds tattoo just as sharp and well-defined as Dee's Queen of Hearts tattoo. I watched as she reached down, cupped her sexy cheeks, and pulled them apart, and I saw the tight, pink pucker of her ass hole.

Her voice was a throaty growl, and she said, "Lick me right there Kevin, lick my asshole, lick it!"

I could feel the blood pounding, holy fuck, it was a roaring combination of lust, doing something so intimate, nasty, and so, so fucking hot. I lowered my head, kissing at the skin just around the tight rim, Anne let out a hiss of pleasure, and I let my tongue come out, and paint a long, lingering stroke right up between her lower cleavage, my tongue sliding over the tight rim. I could feel her tight hole clench involuntarily, and Anne's growl of pleasure.

"Fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, that feels beyond fantastic! Now, lick me, and tickle my hole with your finger, I love it!"

I happily complied, letting my tongue swab at the tight rose-shaped pucker of her asshole, over and over. I brought my finger in, and slid it over and over, my cock was stone hard, and Anne's constant growls of pleasure were a welcome sound.

"Lift up Kev, lift up and lay back," Anne gasped.

I did so, and she said, "Any more, and I don't know if I could keep my word about not fucking you until Dee has her first time. Dee's deflowering needs to come before my horny needs. You have really given me something to look forward to, now, I'm going to sit on your face, and let you lick me until I cum all over your face."

I watched, entranced, as she straddled my face, and I watched the bare, smooth lips lowering towards me. I looped my hands over her hips, and pulled her down, letting my tongue slide out, and run up and down her slick pink lips. Her moans of pleasure urged me on, and I burrowed my tongue in between the pink seam, getting a taste of her juices. The peppery musk made my taste buds tingle, and I wanted more.

Anne started to slowly rotate and rock her hips back and forth, letting out coos of pleasure. My tongue followed her movements, eager to maintain contact. I brought my tongue up and made a long, slow, hard stoke over her bulging clit.

Anne gasped loudly, and grunted, "Yes, oh my god, get that tongue right up, mmmmmm, right there, fuck me with your fingers, make me cum!"

I eagerly did as I was told, and it took maybe 10 seconds before Anne let out a loud wail of pleasure. I felt the clamp of her pussy around my fingers, her clit twitching wildly, and the rush of juices as she came, gushing her load all over my face. Her grunts and cries of pleasure filled the bedroom as she shuddered and moaned, riding the crest of her climax.

She smiled and slid off my face. My cock was again hard as iron, and she moved down my body and circled the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, she grinned up at me.

"Now, I can take my time, you're going to get the wettest, steamiest, hottest blowjob ever, I want that big load in your balls, I want you to fill my mouth with a thick creamy load!"

Her mouth roamed over my prick, soft lips kissing, hot, wet tongue licking, she gently pulled down on the foreskin, and when my head popped up, she surrounded just my cock head, and let her tongue flicker back and forth over it. The sensation felt so fucking awesome, I let my head loll back, letting out a loud growl of pleasure. She pulled her mouth free, her eyes looked up to mine, and I could see the heat of her lust. I watched as her tongue came out, slicking up her full lips, moist and crimson.

"Now, I'm going to suck you baby, and I want every drop!" she cooed huskily.

Her mouth surrounded my cock, and in one forward thrust of her head, she took me in right to the balls. I grunted with pleasure as I felt the back of her throat against my cock head, she pulled back, then down again.

She really got into the rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, she really knew how to suck, tight, cocksucker lips around my shaft, combined with the tight, wet milking pull of her mouth, and the swirling of her tongue around my shaft, really got me going. Who'd have known that Dee's Mom was a first-class cocksucker? My cock started to throb, and I was seconds away. I felt a hand wrap around my balls, and give me gentle, rhythmic squeezes. That did it, and I could feel the sperm rising up.

"Yes, oh fuck, gonna fill your mouth baby, fuck, yes, yes, OH YEAH!"

I could feel her mouth pull back halfway, and the thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock started to slide up and down. I felt the pulses, then I unloaded, I could feel a thick stream gushing between the tight grip of her crimson lips, then another, and another. Her mouth stayed around me, catching the final dribble, then she swallowed me to the balls once more, and pulled back with an exquisite milking grip, eager for every drop. She released me, lifted her head, and gave me a radiant smile, I watched the glow on her face as she swallowed my load.

"Oh yes, so delicious," Anne said softly, "Now I know why my sexy daughter Deanna couldn't let you go with just one blowjob! Now that I'm all caught up to my daughter's experiences, once you've taken Dee's cherry, my tight pussy will be eager to get your cock to fuck me."

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers