Kevin's Ups and Downs Pt. 09

Story Info
Mom and Monique hear about Kevin's afternoon.
2.2k words
4.59
7k
16
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

When I got home, Monique and Mom were still at the movie. I took a glass of orange juice and sat out on the patio. My mind was a jumble, holy fuck, what a weekend. Less than 24 hours ago, I was a horny, frustrated 18-year-old virgin with no pussy prospects in sight, and now, I had 4 women to satisfy, including my Mom, and my girlfriend's Mom. Life can sure turn on a dime.

An hour later, Monique and my Mom returned.

"How was the movie?" I asked.

Monique giggled, and said, "Amazingly boring. Halfway through, we just gave up, and started a serious make-out session! It's amazing how much better even a boring movie is when Lisa's sweet tongue was lapping so lustfully at my pussy. I'm sure glad we were the only ones there, I don't know if I could have held back, god it was so hot, I'm glad I was wearing a dress, so much easier to just flip up the front, pull my panties to the side, and watch you go wild on my pussy, baby."

My Mom grinned and joined in, "Your pussy was so sweet, and so juicy baby, once I start, I never want to stop. And when you went down on me, my pussy was doing flip flops, god, it was so forbidden, doing it in such a public space. The theater may have been empty, but still, anyone could have come in. That just made me hotter, and when I came, I felt like I was exploding, what a rush!"

Monique smiled at me, and said, "So what kind of mischief did you get into while we were gone Kev?"

Playing it close to the vest, I said, "Not much. It sucks having Dee away at her cousin's wedding this weekend, so I just drove around a bit, then came home, went online for a bit, and that was about it."

Monique gave me a piercing look, and said softly, "Kev, I get the feeling you're not being truthful about what you did. There's a guilty look on your face, and what you said sounds so spur of the moment, you are not being truthful. Tell us what you really did."

My Mom said, worriedly, "Kevin, are you in some kind of trouble?"

I always suck at telling lies, and it was time to come clean. I told them all about what had happened, Dee's thanks at my car, the naked hot tubbing, her Mom watching us going at it again in Dee's bedroom, how Anne was stark naked and masturbating while she watched us as I watched her, while she mouthed that she wanted that too. I told them about my IM with a naked Anne last night, and how I had been invited to come over since Dee was at her cousin's wedding for the weekend.

Monique purred, "Tell us about it Kev. And don't leave anything out, we want the hot, steamy, lust-filled details!"

I did exactly that, making sure I was as explicit as possible. I paused for a moment. Monique and my Mom were stroking their pussies, letting off soft purrs of pleasure. My Mom looked at me, her eyes smoky with lust, and urged me on.

"More of the hot details baby," my Mom cooed softly.

I continued on, about how Anne had sucked my dick like a classic cocksucher, and how she swallowed every drop I could produce. I mentioned her line of it's like missing half the fun to spit it all out, Monique smiled, and purred, "She is so right about that!"

I paused, Monique and my Mom were stroking more forcefully, I could see them tugging and stroking at their clit hood jewelry, and they were letting off soft moans and sighs of pleasure.

"Keep it going Kev, mmmmmmm," Monique cooed.

The soft moans from my Mom and Monique had increased, they lay before me, legs spread wide, Monique was twirling her fingers around her labial lips, while my Mom was using her fingers to gently tug and play with the jewelry piercing her clit hood, and I told them about working my way down Anne's body, letting my tongue trail through her navel, kissing the bared, waxed skin of her mound.

When I told them about how Anne had urged me on to munch her ass, and how much I enjoyed it, I saw Monique, her eyes opening wide, as I told them about the surging tide of lust rushing through me, doing something so intimate, and something that sounded hot as fire.

Monique slid her wet fingers out of her pussy, and as I watched, she slid two fingers around and around the tight pucker of her ass hole, then with a growl of pleasure, slid 2 fingers in. Her other hand took over the stroking of her pussy, and I switched over, I could see my Mom stroking at her tight pucker.

Monique gasped, "Oh yes, keep going Kevin, tell us!"

"I lowered my head, kissing at the skin just around the tight rim, Anne let out a hiss of pleasure, and I let my tongue come out, and paint a long, lingering stroke right up between her lower cleavage, my tongue sliding over the tight rim. I could feel her tight hole clench involuntarily, and Anne's growl of pleasure. 'Fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, that feels beyond fantastic! Now, lick me, and tickle my hole with your finger, I love it!' "

Judging by the sounds, and the looks of joy and delight on their faces, my Mom and Monique were quickly racing toward a climax.

"I quickly did as she asked, letting my tongue swab at the tight rose-shaped pucker of her ass hole, over and over. I brought my finger in, and slid it over and over, running my fingertips around and around the rim, and pressing gently against her tight rim. My cock was stone hard, and then Anne told me to lift up and lay back. I wondered about the sudden break, when I was on the verge of pushing a finger into her tight ass when she cleared it up for me."

" 'Any more, and I don't know if I could keep my word about not fucking you until Dee has her first time. Dee's deflowering needs to come before my horny needs. You have really given me something to look forward to, now, I'm going to sit on your face, and let you lick me until I cum all over your face.' "

I was interrupted by Monique babbling, "Oh god, so hot, so fucking hot, can't stop, cum Lisa, cum with me, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCCCCKKK!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure, her fingers pumping in and out of her holes, and her body shook, shuddered, virtually vibrating as she went over. My Mom's wordless howl of joy joined in, as I watched her freeze up for a second, then shudders of ecstasy shook her, as she joined Monique. The sound of wet, juicy fingers pumping slick, creamy holes, and their cries of orgasmic pleasure filled the air. My cock was back up to maximum hardness, and they noticed.

"Lay back Kev, and tell us the rest while your Mom and I give you a double blow job," Monique purred.

I scrambled to do so, and I watched, entranced, as Monique and my Mom crouched next to me, their hot mouths just inches from my cock.

Monique growled huskily, "Do it, Lisa, suck your son's cock!"

I watched as my Mom started to lick at my cock head, getting my head wet, then she slid her mouth, down, oh god, that felt beyond awesome, and I grunted as she swallowed me, her tongue swirling all over my shaft as she pulled back, and again plunged down my cock.

After a minute, my Mom released me, and Monique eagerly to a turn with my pole, her mouth a hot, wet heaven of sucking. I had been sucked by 4 ladies so far this weekend, and I couldn't choose any one that was better than the rest. They all had their own special way of giving a hot, steamy blowjob, and I just reveled in each one. I knew my cock would need some time to recharge, and I was letting them have their way with me.

Monique cooed, "Continue with the story Kevin, Lisa, let's give Kevin both our hot mouths at the same time."

I continued with the story as Anne had straddled my face, her bare, smooth lips lowering to my eager mouth, how I had pulled her down against my face, and the moans of pleasure she let out as I slid my tongue in between the pink, wet seam.

I paused, my own growls of pleasure sounding, as my Mom and Monique both started to lick my shaft, their pink tongues running up and down. They then started to plant soft, delicate kisses up and down.

I watched as my Mom wrapped her mouth around my cock head, and slid her hot mouth down. Monique took one of my balls into her mouth and rolled it gently around. The feeling was out of this world, my Mom's mouth was sliding wetly up and down my prick, while Monique sucked my balls. They stopped and looked at me with bright passion-filled smiles.

"Tell us some more Kevin, and then we'll work you over some more," Monique cooed.

I told them how Anne had started to slowly rotate and rock her hips back and forth, her coos of pleasure, and how my tongue followed her movements, eager to maintain the contact, and then I started to make long, slow, hard strokes over her bulging clit. Anne had gasped loudly and urged me on to finger fuck her, and she quickly cum, spraying her juices all over my face, her grunts and cries of pleasure filling the bedroom.

My Mom and Monique changed places, and I felt Monique's hot mouth gripping my cock, while my Mom started to suck at my balls. I watched, my eyes glazed with lust as Monique's, hot, wet lips slid up and down, and my Mom gently rolled my balls around.

Monique purred, "Now tell us rest, while we work over your stiff, hard cock."

"Anne smiled as she slid off my face, moved down my body, and circled the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, she grinned up at me. She cooed, 'Now, I can take my time, you're going to get the wettest, steamiest, hottest blowjob ever, I want that big load in your balls, I want you to fill my mouth with a thick creamy load!' "

"Her mouth roamed over my prick, soft lips kissing, hot, wet tongue licking, she gently pulled down on the foreskin, and when my head popped up, she surrounded just my cock head, and let her tongue flicker back and forth over it."

I let out a loud moan of pleasure, as Monique did to me exactly what Anne had done to me. The sensation of Monique licking my cock head was awesome.

"Keep going Kevin," my Mom said softly.

"Anne growled, 'Now, I'm going to suck you baby, and I want every drop!' Her mouth surrounded my cock, and with one forward thrust, she took me in right to the balls," and I moaned again as Monique copied it, I felt my cock nudge against the back of her throat, "just like Monique is doing to me now, and she got into the rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, she really knew how to suck, tight, cocksucker lips around my shaft, combined with the tight, wet milking pull of her mouth, and the swirling of her tongue around my shaft, really got me going."

I grunted with pleasure as Monique did exactly the same thing.

Monique paused, and cooed, "Lisa, come join me, let's finish Kev off together", and I watched as my Mom lowered her head down to where Monique was. My Mom and Monique joined lips, their mouths around my cock, now wedged tightly in between their lips. Their tongues danced out, and they sucked and licked at my throbbing cock head, their tongues working me over. I felt a hand cup my balls, squeezing gently at them. That took me over, and I could feel the sperm rising up.

"Yes, oh fuck, gonna fill your mouths, fuck, yes, yes, OH YEAH!"

My cock started to pulse crazily, then I unloaded, I grunted as I shot streams of thick spunk, gushing my load into their eager mouths. They sucked me dry of every drop, and I could feel their tongues laving at me, swirling the cum around until they pulled back to swallow their mouthfuls.

In the afterglow, I told them about how Anne said she was now caught up to her daughter's experiences, and that once I'd taken Dee's cherry, she wanted me to give her the same ride.

My Mom and Monique were sprawled out next to me, and my Mom said, "Must be like a paradise, so many horny women to satisfy. Well, tonight, my son, you're going to satisfy us, and we'll teach you how to make it last. Sex is a lot more fun when you have the stamina, and the ways to hold back and prolong the pleasure, make it last until you can't take it one second longer, and you explode! You'll love it baby, and sweet Deanna will get the deflowering of her dreams."

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers