Kevin's Ups and Downs Pt. 13

Story Info
Kevin and Deanna's first time.
1.6k words
4.66
4.2k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

I swung the Fireflite into the driveway, and I could feel my heart pound. I jumped out, quickly opened the door for Deanna, and our eyes met. We walked into the house, silent, and empty, waiting for us.

Deanna cooed, "Take me upstairs, take me to my bedroom, take my body, take my cherry, I want my Prince Charming to take his Princess. When I feel the warm rush of your cream flooding my virgin passage, I'll be the happiest Princess in the whole world."

Oh, that made my cock rock hard, Deanna smiled at me, and hand in hand, we climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

We stood by the bed, and she whispered, "Strip me naked, lover, I want to see your eyes taking in the view of my nude body, so ready for you."

When she was gloriously nude, her eyes were gleaming, and she stood tall and proud, displaying her fine body to me. Her set of 36D's stood up firm and full, capped with big, silver dollar-sized nipples, that were stiff and erect, sticking up like pink pencil erasers, my god, they were spectacular. I looked down, trailing my eyes over her belly, with that slight swell that I find incredibly sexy, her pussy waved smooth and bare.

Deanna cooed, "Let's not neglect the other side!"

She smiled and twirled about, her naked backside right in front of my eyes, the sexiest ass I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing. Full, firm mounds, nice and perky, and on her right cheek was that tattoo of the Queen of Hearts that I remembered so well. I drank in the vision, my cock was hard as tempered steel.

She turned back to face me, smiled, and said, "Now it's your turn!"

When I was naked she stepped back a pace, I could see her eyes taking in my body, she saw my cock, bloated, and moaned low in her throat. I stepped up to her and pushed her back gently onto her bed. I crawled up next to her, our faces turned to each other, and our mouths clung to each other, hungry, eager, tongues coming out to play, our hands roaming urgently over each other.

"Lay back baby, I want to make sure my Princess is ready for her sexual awakening," I whispered.

She did so, and the sight of Deanna spread out, ready for me, was heart pounding. I kissed my way down, her breasts stood up tall and firm, and I listened to her purrs of pleasure as I locked my lips around her nipples, sucking, licking, and nibbling gently on her stiff, eager protuberances.

I switched back and forth, making her nipples throb, then slowly kissed my way down her belly, I could smell the juices slicking up her pussy, and I gently turned her over, and raised her up to her hands and knees. Pulling her cheeks apart gently, my tongue started to lick down from the top of her ass crack, until I was running right over the tight, puckered rim.

Deanna gasped, "OH MY GOD, that feels so fucking good!"

I let my tongue lick and probe, pushing against her clenching hole, then pressing just inside, Deanna's cries and moans of pleasure urged me on. I let my finger press in, inching slowly, just up to the first knuckle, I felt her hole, tightly gripping at me. Her moans and sighs urged me on, and I very gently finger fucked her asshole, enjoying her sounds of pleasure.

"Oh god, yes...feels so good...I love it...mmmmmm."

I lowered my head down, pressing my mouth against the gushing wetness. I let my tongue lash against her straining clit, while I continued to gently finger bang her tight, virgin ass-hole.

Deanna cried out, "Oh my god, it's too good, you're gonna make me...oh fuck, fuck, yes, yes, YESSSSSSS!"

Her voice rose up to a loud shriek, and I felt a rush of wetness splattering against my face, followed by a scream of pleasure as Deanna exploded. Her juices soaked my face, tight against her, enjoying the spasms shaking through her pussy, as she came all around me.

Deanna lowered herself down, turning over, thighs spread wide, and cooed, "Mmmm, I am so warmed up, love me, sweetheart, make sweet hot love to me, now, I can't wait."

I felt her eager fingers reaching for me, soft hands grasping my surging cock. I pushed my hips forward, slipping my cock between Deanna's thighs. She held the head of my cock against her tight lips as I moved back and forth, slick and hot with her lubrication, getting my cock-head wet and slippery. I felt her guide me to her entrance, notching my cock-head against her.

"Now sweetheart, take me, drive into me, give me your passion, and make me a woman."

Her hips rolled back a little, tilting herself up a bit as the tip of my cock pushed against her pussy. With a low moan, I pushed, feeling the obstruction, Deanna gasped, "don't stop, pluck my cherry" and with a hard push, I was surrounded by her pained cry as I broke her cherry apart, and she grunted, "don't stop, all the way!"

I let my cock surge into her, relishing the feelings. I grunted with pleasure as my prick was surrounded by the tight, virgin walls, holy fuck, the tight cling of her reluctantly parting walls was incredible. With one last push and a loud gasp from Deanna, I buried myself balls deep in the incredibly tight, wet, clutching heat, feeling my balls smacking gently against her ass. I reveled in the sensation that my cock was parting her tight, virgin walls for her first fuck.

Deanna cooed, "Oh yes, so deep, you've made me a woman baby, now, take my body, and give me your passion. Go deep baby."

She brought her legs up and around my waist, and we moved slowly, burying myself to the balls on each in-thrust. The knowledge that I was giving Deanna's tight little virginity its first fuck, was heady stuff indeed. My balls were slapping against her ass on each plunge, stirring up the cum, my balls felt bloated with the sperm building up.

Her cries and gasps of pleasure filled my ears, and the tightness of her pink hole made me grunt on every plunge. Her sounds of pleasure urged me on, and I started to fuck her faster. I could feel the muscles of her pussy eagerly gripping my shaft, the cum starting to boil. Again and again, I drove into her tightness until I reached the bottom of her pussy. The tip of my cock pushed against her cervix, making her moan deeply.

Deanna whispered, "I'm so close, tell me, baby, tell me how my cunt feels, tell me."

Hearing Deanna say that, such a hot, erotic word, made my balls churn crazily, as I growled, "Oh fuck yeah, so hot, so tight, making my cock sizzle, gonna fill you, baby, gonna flood your hot cunt with my hot cum!"

She purred, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, OH MY GOD!"

She let out a howl of pleasure as she tensed up, her body going rigid in my arms. Her orgasm rushed into her body, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, I can feel her pussy grip even tighter around my cock as she came, the hot juices of her release gushing over my hardness.

"Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you, baby, gonna flood your hot cunt with my hot spunk, oh yeah, cumming baby, cumming, YEAH!"

She whispered back, "Yes, oh yes, fill me, flood me now!"

The feel of her inner muscles gripping eagerly at me, rippling and milking hungrily, drove me over the edge, making my cock pulse as I drove forward hard, grunting and growling as my prick exploded.

"Yes, oh yes lover, spray me down, cream my tight hole, yes, gonna cum again, cream MEEEE!"

Oh fuck, she was cumming again, her howls of pleasure were like music to my ears as I felt my cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside her. Being the first one to christen her tight virgin cunt with its first load of hot cum made me squirt over and over, bathing her cervix with a rush of hot spunk. Her pussy was still soaking, juices washing over my spurting prick as I felt the spasms milking eagerly as I pumped a flood of cum deep inside her. I gave short, pumping thrusts, letting the tight grip milk my prick of every drop.

I felt the last dribble being milked from my prick, and I let out a satisfied sigh as I pulled myself out of her. I pulled her tightly against me, and we sank down onto the bed. Her eyes looked luminous as she gives me a clear, steady gaze.

"Ummmmm, oh that was so good, so fantastic, what a way to lose that cherry! Thank you, sweetheart."

She lay her head on my shoulder, and we lay quietly, drifting into a most pleasant afterglow. It had been perfect, I knew many people who said their first time was a fumbling comedy or a total disaster. That would not be the case for us, it couldn't have been better.

I turned my face to Deanna's, she felt the movement on her pillow, and her eyes opened, gazing into mine with a warm loving look.

"What would you like to do next baby?" I said softly.

She giggled, "Well, I'm very hungry, for food, let's go out for dinner. With my Mom not coming home until late, we can come back and try something I've always wanted to do!"

I swung myself up, extended my arm to help her, and said, "Your wish is my command, sweetheart!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers