Key to a Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my lips and tongue furiously on the underside of his short shaft, listening to his breathing, sensing that he was getting close. It never occurred to him what I was up to until it was too late. "Hey no, no not yet, I want to do you again. Stop it honey, stop it now."

But I knew that I had him, there are so many signs that a woman looks for, not just the breathing, when a man is about to blow his wad deep to the back of her throat. I was ready, bring it on. I heard Alan moan desperately and I flattened my tongue and gave one last huge suck on his shaft and felt his cum spurting clear over my tongue to hit the back of my throat. I swallowed once, prepared for the next. Felt that surge hit my throat, swallowed again. He moaned louder, I wondered if it was from pleasure or because he knew I had tricked him into an early finale?

Alan was asleep in 5 minutes, snoring peacefully. Even though I had drawn nothing truly pleasurable from my encounter with the party host, I was almost impressed - not with his dinky dick - but that he actually came twice. Good for him, bad luck for me! I was up off that huge bed and I began dressing. I wasn't particularly concerned that he might awake and ask where I thought I was going so early because this man truly was out of it, lulled into a deep post-sex slumber.

Fully clothed once more, I caught sight of the bedside clock as I began to depart this monstrous sized bedroom. It was only just past midnight, what was I going to do for two hours? What's more, how did I intend to get home. Ben and his date had taken our car. I quietly made my way downstairs, hoping not to bump into Alan's wife. I didn't want to have to start making excuses to her on why I was cutting out so early. She might have taken offence on behalf of her husband, even though her earlier words to me indicated that she knew he was a dud in bed.

I made it out onto the dark and quiet street without disturbing anyone in the mansion. I took out my mobile cell phone and called a cab. It was only four blocks to our house but I didn't fancy walking it in heels. The cab came promptly and dropped me home before 12.30. I stood outside my own new home, it looked to be in darkness, but that wasn't surprising. Even though Ben had cut out early from the policeman's wife last time, surely he wouldn't do that again. Besides, it would be harder to do that in his own home, he would have to wait until his date decided that she wanted to go. I guessed that most of these couples who attended Alan & Glenda's key parties, used all of the time allotted up until the 2.30am deadline.

My guess was no lights on in the house indicated that Ben and his date had retired to our bedroom to have their fun. With any luck, I could slip into my house undetected and crash in the smaller bed in one of the other bedrooms. I turned my key in the door and peeped in tentatively in case the two of them were laying on the sofa in the living room in the dark. No sign of them!

I removed my shoes and tiptoed down the hallway and slipped quietly into our son's room, never used by him since he had left for college before we moved here but all of his things are in here in case he wants to come home anytime. I didn't fully close the door, just left it ajar, hoping that I would hear some sounds when Ben's date left the house and I could go to my own bedroom and see if I could seek out leftovers from my husband to compensate for the lack of satisfaction tonight.

I thought I might even get some sleep, but then I heard some conversation coming from my bedroom. They were obviously awake ... I wondered if Ben was suggesting she should leave now. I lay there in the dark and after a few minutes, I heard Ben walk down the hallway. I hoped that he wouldn't look in and see me hidden away in this bedroom. I saw him pass by again a minute or two later, heard the clinking of glasses and deduced that they were breaking to enjoy a drink.

I could hear the two voices resume talking, continuing for quite some time ... it was keeping me awake. Not that I figured I'd be able to sleep, knowing that my husband was in our bedroom making love to another woman. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Finally, the conversation ended, there was almost silence in my house. But not for long, I could hear only the sounds of a woman and she was obviously enjoying herself. I heard her gasping and her sensual moans rising to a crescendo. Then the unmistakable sounds of a woman orgasming. But it didn't end there. The same sounds of a woman being aroused to fever pitch resumed all over again. My God, had my husband just given that woman two powerful orgasms? I was decidedly jealous, especially given my own state of unfulfilled arousal tonight. But it didn't stop there, now I could hear both of them uttering obvious sounds of pleasure.

When it continued for more than ten minutes, I became quite curious. My sex and lovemaking with Ben never seemed to last this long. Did I dare take a peep? Of course I should! I rose up from my son's bed and tiptoed into the hallway. Fortunately, Ben had left the door open when he brought the drinks in, probably not a free hand to close the door. There were no lights on in there, but the moonlight was streaming in the window. I peeped around the door edge and saw this woman, the redhead that Ben left the party with, sitting upright on my husband, riding on his cock quite furiously. Her flowing red hair now somewhat matted with perspiration. Ben seemed more than happy as he lay there, both hands raised to her breasts, fondling them. Both were moaning and gasping quite loudly.

I watched for probably two or three minutes, fascinated and somewhat jealous, to see my husband obviously deriving great pleasure from his sexual coupling with this woman. Finally, I retreated back to my son's room, lay down on the bed, brought my fingers down to my pussy and worked my clitoris into a sensual frenzy until my whole body bucked as pleasure finally overcame my body this night. At last I managed to sleep, but only after the marathon session next door reached its inevitable pleasurable conclusion.

"Have you got anything left for me?" I asked, trying to sound as seductive as I could. After all that I had heard, I felt I needed to work hard to win my husband back to me. I had woken when I heard the sounds of movement coming from my bedroom. I checked the clock in my son's room to find it was now 2.25. I waited until I saw Ben escort the woman right by the open doorway of the room I was in. Then I scurried into my bedroom, switched on the bedside light for some rear illumination, removed my clothes and lay down on my bed. I felt wet annoying spots beneath me and had to shuffle further across the bed to avoid them.

"Only my tongue."

"That will do, I need you here ... now."

My husband moved toward the bed ... our bed that I lay on. "How long have you been home?" he asked as he knelt on the edge of the bed, his eyes scanning my body. I was proud that I could still attract his attention, particularly after what he had just been through with that very attractive redhead.

"Long enough to hear the longest session of sex ever, why don't we ever do it that long Ben?"

"That might be up to you Susan, do you know how we were doing it?"

My wife looked quite sheepish, "I took a peep."

"Did you now? Hmmm, becoming quite the little voyeur, eh?"

"I was curious honey, when it seemed like it was never going to stop, I had to go see what was happening."

"Aaah, so we were keeping you awake?"

"Kind of!"

"And you saw that Megan was on top, she was the one controlling the action. I could have cum about half a dozen times, but whenever I got close, she sensed it and just eased me down."

"So she's pretty good at sex, is that what you're telling me, eh Ben?"

"She sure is, not jealous are you darling?"

"Hmmm, oh I could be, a little. But actually I'm horny ... for you honey, after the night I've had."

"Oh that's right, Alan ... how was he?"

"Really bad Ben, it's all about him, he doesn't care a hoot about the woman he is with. Just a selfish fat guy with very little going for him." I reached out to take my husband's cock in my hand. It was damp, obviously covered in the combined body fluids of Megan and Ben. "I really do need you Ben, is there anything left in the tank?"

"Not much," he conceded to me, "but my tongue still works."

"That will do!"

Ben slid across the bed to me and dove right in, planting his face between my widely spread thighs and despite the remains of Alan's deposit still lingering around in my vagina. Ben licked and sucked me to a shuddering climax and I began to feel normal again. We slept peacefully at last, dropping off sometime after 3am.

We rose late on Sunday and over brunch, we actually had a spirited discussion over where our marriage was headed. You may find it hard to believe, but the experience with fat Alan had a profound effect on me, perhaps compounded by seeing Ben in such a sexual frenzy with Megan. I made a decision for me and told Ben that I didn't want to attend any more key parties ... told my husband that it was time for us to concentrate on saving our marriage. You know what, Ben agreed with me and it looked like that would be the end of our swinging, the end of the angst I had caused Ben by telling him of my affair with Terry. It did look that way that Sunday morning.

But sometimes solutions to problems can only be fleeting. This one looked good for 24 hours.

Ben had made love to me Sunday night after recovering from his wild episode with Megan. It was nice loving, the best we had enjoyed since all of this Terry thing blew up. I slept in Monday morning, but was jolted awake by someone ringing our doorbell. Ben had obviously left for work and my first thought was to ignore it. I should have but whoever was there was persistent. Finally, I dragged myself out of bed, still naked from last night's loving.

I pulled on my silk dressing gown, a beautiful mid-length wrap that Ben had splurged two hundred dollars on ... "to make you look even sexier" he wrote on the card that accompanied it. The colour was claret; possibly best described as purplish-red.

I hurried down the hall toward the front door as whoever was there rang the doorbell one more time. I reached for the handle and threw it open. I was stunned to see my first key party pairing, the handsome Brad, standing there. "What on earth are you doing here, and at this early hour?"

"Hi gorgeous," he said chirpily, "I hope I didn't wake you up."

"Err, well you did actually."

"What a sleepy head you are."

"Umm, yes! But you haven't told me, what are you doing here? You are the last person I would expect to see come calling on a Monday morning."

I was immediately apprehensive. This man had given me probably the most sexual and sensual night of my life when we were paired up at that first key party. I told Ben of that night the next day then went even further and admitted to my affair with Terry. Our marriage seems to have been in a state of limbo since. And now here is Brad at my door ... didn't Alan declare the rules at each party? No fraternising with someone you had been coupled with outside of the parties.

"I've taken a day off today and I figured I'd call by on the chance that you're free too."

"For what?"

"That's a very good question honey ... for whatever you might feel like."

I unconsciously reached my hands up to grasp the lapels of my silky gown and tighten its covering around me, ensuring that the garment didn't gape open anywhere.

"I'm sorry Brad, but I don't think that's a very good idea."

"Oh come on honey, we had such a great time at my house that night, and I saw what you had to go through on Saturday night. No woman should have to put up with Alan. I decided someone had to come over and make it up to you on behalf of your new hometown. Sort of a belated welcome wagon."

"Make it up to me? Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Now you're getting my drift honey."

"What about the rules Brad? I've only been to two parties, but I am already aware that Alan spells out very clearly that there should be no meetings between men and women who attend outside of the pairings at the parties."

"Oh, nobody bothers with that and Alan can't enforce those stupid rules he makes up. If a man and a woman feel that special chemistry, then we are not about to let Alan stand in our way."

"What special chemistry is that Brad, are you suggesting we have something special?"

"I know we did honey, you are the hottest woman I've had at those parties."

"I cannot believe I am having this conversation with you on my front doorstep."

"Then invite me in."

"No ... no way Brad, this is not right. I think you better go."

"Oh come on honey, don't send me away. You've got to admit what a great time you had with me. A little bird told me that you told others how good your time with the Bradster was."

Oh my God! I did mention how good that first night with Brad was to a couple of the women at Saturday night's party. I thought they would be discrete.

"Look Brad, you better go."

"No, I'm not going. I've got the whole day free and I am guessing you do too."

In desperation, I tried using my husband as an excuse, "No I don't! Ben is due back any minute, we have plans for today."

"Oh, don't come at that babe, your husband has gone to work, I saw him leave."

"You were watching my house?"

"Just to make sure you'd be alone today. I saw him go about an hour ago, then I also followed him to his office. You can't tell me he's not there for the day. Just think of it babe, we were on the clock that first night, but now we've got hours and hours to do what comes naturally."

I saw my neighbour, who lives opposite, emerge from her house and walk down her driveway to check the mailbox. She waved to me and I became very self-conscious that I was standing here talking to this handsome man on my front doorstep with only a knee-length silk gown for covering. I was obliged to wave back and Brad turned to see to whom I was waving.

"See, you don't want the neighbours gossiping, better invite me in."

"No way!"

"Ok, I'll just stand here talking to you and they can make their own minds up."

What was I going to do? He wouldn't go away, should I step back inside and slam the door in his face. Yes, that's it, I took a step back but as I took hold of the door, he jammed his foot inside to stop it closing. Now I was really becoming nervous.

The neighbour drove away and the street appeared to be clear of any prying eyes. With great reluctance, I stepped further back and Brad pushed the door wider and entered, slamming it behind him. Now I felt really confronted. This man was inside my house alone with me and his intent was unmistakably sexual. What should I do next? What was worse was that I was actually tempted. The loving from Brad - was it loving or was it unbridled raw sex - had been intense on that night. From his taking me from behind as he pushed me face forward over the back of his sofa in the dark the minute we entered his home, to the wonderful tantric sex that was at times frustratingly slow but exquisitely fulfilling. But the danger of being caught was what terrified me most. Now that Ben knew of my affair with Terry, I was definitely on probation with him. One more wrong move and I am sure my marriage would be over.

Brad reached his hands out to take me in his arms but I managed to evade his grasp, "No Brad, please behave."

"That's hard to do when you come to the door looking like that. What's under the gown ... anything?"

"Nothing that you need to bother yourself with."

"Oh but I do, I am aching to see your body again. Besides, I know that you'd be hot for it if you just give in a little. That little birdy also told me that your hubby is a bit of a dud."

"Who said that?"

"Never you mind, let's just say that I got it on very good authority."

"Nobody in this town has any way of making that sort of judgement ... believe me Brad, he's not! I am sure that redhead he was with on Saturday night wouldn't have been complaining."

"Oh really, how do you know that, are you taking hubby's word for that or did Megan tell you herself?"

"I heard them having a great time for myself. I was home early after having to look after Alan"

"Oh yes, fat Alan. How was that babe? A painful experience?"

"No pain, but very frustrating."

"That's what I'm here for honey. You're probably still strung up and in need of a good shafting. I'm your man."

"Don't be stupid Brad, I can't afford to get caught up doing anything with you."

"Oh really, what does that mean? Do you have something in your past that you're trying to get over, to live down?"

How intuitive is he, did I give him any clues? I would have to ensure I chose my words very carefully.

"So how bad is your husband, does he manage to get you to cum?"

"Of course he does, although that's none of your business. Who told you he wasn't a good lover?"

"Do you know Michelle, the police chief's wife? She had him the night I won you. She said he couldn't wait to get out of there, left her high and dry."

"I don't think that's quite right, she may have embellished her story. I understand Ben did satisfy her, but he thinks of swinging as cheating. He wanted to get back to me in a hurry."

"I can understand that, that's why I'm here now. I wanted to get back to you in a hurry too."

We were standing a few feet apart in my living room, playing this word game. I knew what he wanted from me, knew also that I couldn't keep him at bay for long. I was naked under my silk gown and if he got that off me, I would be easily attainable. What could I do, would it be rape if I stood firm and denied him? Yet deep inside, there was a part of me almost thrilled by being in this awkward situation. He was such a good lover that night and I had thought about the prospect of being with him again more than once since that night. My affair with Terry was proof that I was capable of trashing my marriage vows when a man made all the right moves. But now my greatest fear was being caught. I knew that my marriage would not survive another indiscretion.

Damn it! By sleeping in and then having to rush to answer the door, I had not had time for my morning toilet stop. I could feel the pressure from my bladder, even had to transfer my weight from one foot to the other. Did he see that ... he was so damn observant?

Finally, "Brad, I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse me. Can you wait here, sit down there for a moment."

"What are you going to do, you don't need to make the bed on my account. And if you're worried about any wet spots, you'll be on your back so you'll be the one lying in them."

"If you must know, I have to pee, just sit down there please. I'll be right back."

I scurried down the hallway to my bathroom, my need to pee becoming more pressing the closer I got to the toilet. I scooted through the door to the smallest room in the house, trying to slam the door shut behind me. I spun around and and plonked my bum down on the toilet seat, seeing the door hadn't latched in my haste. Just in time, I released in a gush.

I saw the door opening, Brad's head appearing around the open door. How did I know he would do that? I would have ensured that the door was not only closed but locked if I hadn't left it too late to take my long overdue toilet stop.

"Do you mind?" I screamed at him indignantly as I perched on the seat, my arms pressed against my sides to hold the bottom of my silk gown up in a bunched roll around my waist. At least my breasts were still appropriately covered even if this man could see directly between my open thighs.