Key to Her Heart?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Etta's hands were on my face as she kissed me, her hunger obvious, as she pushed me back on the couch and swung her leg across me, mounting me almost like a jockey going for the Triple Crown. She was wearing a short skirt this night, with its hem several inches above her knees. From what I could see as I pushed up to kiss her back, it was draped around her so when she lowered herself on be, there was nothing but her panties between her and my now-straining pants and underwear. She rocked herself, front to back, a couple of times, over my dick, proving to me and, I believe, to her, that it was fully hard.

"Want to take your pants off?" she asked, her voice at a whisper.

"Yeah, more than just about anything," I agreed, "but then again, I'm getting turned on so much by watching you. I think I can wait a few minutes if you'll let me watch the conclusion."

"Conclusion, nothing, Kyle," she growled at me. "At least it better not be. I'm thinking maybe a small step along the way?"

"Deal," I agreed, running my hands up under her shirt and cupping her breasts. She was wearing a lace bra with little to no padding, I discovered, that led my dick to give another good surge. A gentle squeeze caused her to moan.

"Mmmm, you have a way with your hands, young man," she said with a grin before bending down and kissing me again, this time not letting go. Then her rocking continued for a bit, an almost horizontal lap dance that excited me but her more. As her breathing shallowed, she broke our kiss, her eyes squeezed shut, and her face contorted as she prolonged her orgasm as far as she could before it finally overwhelmed her.

"Fuuuck! That was good."

Having never seen a woman pleasure herself in that manner, I really felt I was almost as turned on as she was and I grinned at her description as she collapsed atop me. One hand slipped around her back and the other cupped her butt cheek through the skirt.

"Give me a minute, lover boy, and then you can fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

Over time we'd established, in addition to her birthday, that Etta's 5'-7 1/2" in her bare feet and weighs about 125 pounds, whereas I'm about half an inch over 6-feet and weigh right around 195. With my plans to attend medical school, I hadn't tried to play football in college but I'd lifted weights regularly and stayed in great shape playing intramural sports with my fraternity throughout my college days. It took some effort and enduring her surprised squeal, but with a little shifting to sit up and take her into my arms, I was able to get up from the couch with her.

"What are you doing?"

"I see no reason to waste the availability of a perfectly good bed down the hall if I'm going to make love to you for the first time."

She grinned and then kissed me...all the way to her bedroom.

***

I'd smelled her scent many times, usually through a mask, and loved it no matter what, but that combined with the touch of her skin, so soft and supple, her breasts against me, and her arms around me holding us close as we writhed against each other in passion, my hardness against her mound and belly, as she rubbed against me. Arching, she tried to open herself up and capture me, to pull me into her depths but I made her wait a few seconds more, prolonging her build-up.

She realized what I was doing. "You tease! I want you in me, Kyle. Please?"

I kissed her and raised up off her a bit to give her what she wanted. She'd already told me that she'd been back on birth control for a while and that if I had any thoughts of using a condom I should get them out of my head. I'd wasted the money on that new box of condoms a few weeks earlier, but with an offer like that, I didn't care.

I dipped into her crease, just with the tip, and found she was as wet and ready as I was. Another pass, and then another, I rubbed my swollen head against her clit before repositioning and giving a little push.

It wasn't far, but the feeling was glorious, feeling her beginning to envelop me. I said nothing for her eyes told me she was okay, that she wanted me to continue, so another bit and another followed before I withdrew part way. A few more times and I was in, pressed tight against her, fully sheathed inside her. Then, as if we were one, we began to move against each other.

Our lips sought each other as we worked together, fulfilling what each of us had wanted for so long, long deep strokes alternating with short, hard grinding. It was like rapture being in her, and she was soon moaning as I filled her, over and over, with my hardness.

"Just a little more, Kyle. I'm getting close," she panted as I, too, felt that buildup in my depths. "Faster, faster, fast-ahhh!"

I loved the look of intense concentration on her face and then the joyful ease that swept over her as she came, her eyes closing at the ecstasy for a few seconds as I made my last few strokes before exploding into her.

She opened just in time to watch my face experience my own version of what she'd felt just seconds earlier. When my eyes started to close, she joined me and held me as we lived through our joy together.

Minutes later, I'd moved to my back and she'd laid herself partially across me, her head on my chest and her sweet breasts resting against me.

"Kyle, I love you. I love you so much," she breathed as she hugged me tight with one arm across me.

"Etta, I love you, too." I kissed her forehead, getting more hair than skin, before she brushed it out of the way, gave me her beautiful smile, and reached up to kiss me back.

Tired and happy and still feeling the effects of what we'd just done, there was silent reflection for a time. When she shifted just a bit, I propped my head up with a pillow where I could look at her better.

"Sweetheart, I can't believe how lucky we are to have found each other but I'm so very thankful for that. What, with all that was going on in the world, the bad circumstance that brought us together—but didn't have to keep us that way—and then for the two of us to work through those tough times and still come out together in the end? I thank you with all my heart."

She smiled as she nodded at me. "I think we should give a special thanks to your great great grandmother for her recording her thoughts and, ultimately, sharing them with us. Each time we read, I felt as if I was getting to know you better through her."

"I thought that, too, but tell me, why didn't you want to finish reading it until we could finally be together?" I asked.

Usually so outgoing, she looked a bit hesitant, perhaps even embarrassed, before she answered.

"Maybe it was like knocking on wood or throwing salt over the shoulder? I didn't want to jinx us and I did it for luck? See, once upon a time, there was this Arabian princess who won a king's heart and saved her own life by telling him one story each night, winning him little by little. When she was sure she had his love, she told him the last story. Maybe it was like a safety net but I wanted to have that last story left just in—what?"

My chuckling interrupted her.

"Well, my dear Scheherazade," I said, seeing the recognition of the name in her eyes, "you captured my heart, completely, long ago, but I wanted to be sure I had the key to yours, too. Now I learn that we're even more alike—and more strategic?—than I suspected."

"You were taking your time reading it like that, too?"

"Yeah. I wanted to be sure you loved me as much as I did you."

She gave me a little punch on my arm as she grinned, and then kissed me. "Kyle, you had the key to my heart long ago. I love you, Kyle, my prince."

"I love you, too, Etta, my princess. Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and a thousand, no, a hundred thousand and one more tomorrows besides."

The End

***

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading, for any favorites or follows, and for any comments you might offer.

For those who might be interested, Etta and Kyle, along with a brief follow-up to their story, appear in my story entitled "The Wrong Pen Pal."

Finally, Mary's journal will be published on Lit in its entirety in another week or two. This should give everyone enough time to get a fresh box of tissues in case of watery eyes....