She Encases Her Crush and has Fun

Story Info
Megan seduces her crush and encases him in a sleepsack.
2.5k words
4.45
19.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan has longed to fuck her long-time crush, Christian, after failing to seal the deal many years ago. Now, he is back in the city and has agreed to meet up with her. After years of fantasizing about Christian, Megan knows what she wants to do with him and to him.

"Hey Christian, once again I'm sorry I had to abruptly end our lunch today. My friend is much better now, and is staying with family until she recovers." Megan sent the text and spent the next 10 minutes anxiously watching her phone until a reply pinged.

"No apology needed, Megan. You're a good friend. I actually found out today that they're extended my project for another month. So instead of flying back tomorrow morning, I'm scrambling to order some extra clothes and supplies for my stay. Would you like to have drinks sometime this week?"

"Definitely! We didn't really get a proper chance to catch up after all these years. How is tomorrow night?"

Just a few drinks into their meeting, they quickly rekindled the chemistry from that summer 5 years ago volunteering in AmeriCorps. Back then, during their final night hanging out, everyone else had left, and there was an opportunity to be together, if only for a night. But they were both too hesitant to act on their undeniable passion, and parted with a kiss that begged for much more. Megan had been haunted by what could have been ever since, even if it had been destined for nothing more than a one-night stand with a summer crush. She had partners and flings throughout the years before and since that summer, but she longed for Christian the most, and he was the one she came to the most intensely when she touched herself.

Before long, they were back at her apartment. She hadn't wanted to come on too strong when he had reached out, but she had been determined to fuck Christian as soon as she heard he was going to be in the city. And now he was in her apartment, close to the bedroom where she had thought of him in long, intricate fantasies as she masturbated. Now, her fantasy was close to being a reality. They each had another drink, and soon were playing some flirtatious truth or dare at Megan's suggestion.

"Can I get you another drink, Christian?" Megan asked after a pair of truths had made them both blush.

"Yes, please. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to continue that kiss we never finished all those years ago."

"I think you read my mind," Megan answered from the kitchen. She had been pouring a little extra alcohol into his drinks. I need him to be mine, after all these years and close calls, she thought. Megan set the drinks down next on the table and sat on the couch beside him. She leaned her chest into his, with the outline of her breast showing through her tight shirt, and they shared a long, overdue kiss. Her lavender perfume mingled with the fresh scent of his cologne. I need more than kissing tonight. As he wrapped his arm over her shoulder, she gently withdrew from his embrace and stood up.

"One last dare from me, Christian."

Christian looked a little confused at her avoidance, but curious where this game was leading. "Okay, give me a dare."

Megan did her best to stifle her grin. "I dare you to try on something."

"Really? What is it?" He said with a playful but wary smile. He took a long sip from the strong drink.

"You'll see...I'll put it on the bed." Christian flashed Megan a sexy smile as she left him on the couch and went into the bedroom. She got the item out of her special drawer and laid it out. "Okay, get in here."

Christian paused when he saw the long, black bondage bag she had laid out for him. "What is it?" Then he seemed to notice the hole for a head, and the long zipper. "Haha, you weren't kidding, you do have a kinky side!"

"One of those impulse buys on the internet," she lied. "I never used the bag. Seriously, get in, a dare is a dare." She did her best to contain her eagerness.

"Looks kind of tight."

"Then take your clothes off."

He smiled. "I like the sound of that..." Wordlessly, Christian stripped, and when he removed his boxers, a full erection practically waved at her.

She eagerly eyed his large cock. He's definitely taken care of himself after all these years. "There you go! Get in!"

With a final wary glance, Christian struggled feet-first into the suit, slipping his arms through the interior restraint sleeves so that his arms stuck to his sides inside the bag.

"It's a little tight," he mumbled.

Megan slowly approached the bed. "You're not really in..."

Christian wiggled a bit to test his range of motion. "No, this counts, Megan. And I have a dare for you. I-"

Megan knelt beside him on the mattress, and with one arm pushing down on his shoulder, she zipped up the back. She had to use both hands at the end of the zipper to secure him tightly in the suit. Oh my god, oh my god, it's happening!

Christian laughed nervously. "Wow, this really hugs my body." He wriggled some, and then grunted as he tried to move his arms and legs. He's on my bed, helpless, looking up at me, Megan thought. I want him inside me.

Christian tried in vain to roll over. "Shit, there's no way I can get out of this."

Megan chuckled. "Christian, I'm going to have my way with you tonight." I've waited years to say that, she thought. She felt herself getting wet. As she produced a spandex hood and red ball gag from behind a pillow, his eyes widened in what she hoped was surprise and excitement, but what she had to admit, looked a bit like fear. Is this too much? Megan questioned. Shit, he's not ready for MY fantasy.

"Uhh, do you want me to stop?"

He hesitated only slightly. "No...I just didn't quite expect this..."

"So you are okay with where this is going?"

He nodded. Christian trusted her enough to be under her control, apparently. That was good enough for Megan, she didn't want to spoil all of the night's surprises. She felt any remaining nervousness melt away.

Newly empowered, she quickly dragged the mask down over his head, with round slots for his eyes and mouth. Before he could even conjure a word of protest, she firmly pressed the ball gag into his mouth and clasped it behind his neck. "I've wanted to do this with you, and to you, for a long time," she whispered into his ear. As he tried to once again roll over, she straddled his wriggling form with her thighs and looked down at her captive.

Mmmpph! Mmmpph! was all that he could manage. She smiled and slapped his cheek, hard enough to let him know she wasn't messing around. His legs, tightly held together in the tapering end of the sack, rose up pathetically.

"Oh no, Christian," she mocked as she pinned his legs back down with one of hers. "You're not going anywhere for quite a long time." She brought a blindfold down over his eyes.

Megan had gathered her supplies and had left Christian alone on the bed after tying his body to the mattress with straps that went across his chest and knees. Though he could not see her through the blindfold, she had dressed in a tight, red latex catsuit. She had never worn it with a partner before, and just feeling it conform to her body with every movement got her heart racing. She had pulled her hair back in a ponytail, and wore the pointiest, most impractical high heels she owned. The outfit was for her, not him. After leaving Christian wondering in near complete sensory deprivation for a half hour, in which he could do little more than wriggle slightly against the restraints, she knelt before his bound form. The material of the bondage bag clung tightly, accentuating his slim, athletic build. His breathing hastened when she placed a hand on his chest and crept it slowly to his crotch. She carefully undid the short zipper there, and his fully erect cock came through.

"I see you are enjoying this," she said as she applied lube all over his penis. She proceeded to softly move her hand up and down his shaft, and then lightly cupping the head. Christian moaned softly. She increased intensity over the next few minutes, but when his moans increased, and his hips pushed upwards, she slowed down. Her power over him was intoxicating.

"I think you are enjoying this too much. Don't you DARE cum until and if I tell you too." Christian only moaned softly in response.

"No. You are clearly enjoying this too much, worm." Megan withdrew her hand and slapped his cheek, perhaps harder than she intended. He shook his head and mumbled something through the ball gag.

"That's better." She felt herself get wetter. Without a sound, she crept over his face, unzipped her own crotch, and pulled off her panties off to the side. She removed his ball gag, and placed her eager pussy over his face and rubbed it across his lips. "My turn, you little bitch. Pleasure me."

Christian obliged and began licking her. Megan was soon moaning herself, and when she thought his mouth must be tiring, he thrust his tongue further inside of her and she felt herself coming into his face.

"G-oood...j-job...worm," she managed to gasp as she orgasmed.

Over the next hour, Megan alternated between stroking and sucking her bound plaything. She continued to make him eat her out whenever she felt the urge rise. She would take a few minutes to break whenever she wanted to leave him waiting, desperate to cum. Despite her measured strokes and carefully timed blowjobs, she thought he was on the verge of ejaculating several times. The bed was littered with the toys she had brought out. She had vibed the head of his penis with her own wand until it throbbed and reddened. He gave a muffled warning through his gag, so she switched to his swollen balls, and soon had Christian squirming yet again until she drained the vibrator's battery.

Megan took a 10-minute break before silently reentering the room. She undid his blindfold but left the ball gag. Next, she slowly pulled off her latex catsuit. Able to see for the first time in hours, Christian took in her curvy, naked body with apparent fascination. She let him gaze, worshipping her with his eyes. She slipped a condom onto his cock and climbed onto his chest. His heart was pounding now. Megan lowered herself onto his eager cock and his eyes stared hungrily as she enveloped him. He immediately made small efforts to thrust up, but with his restraints he couldn't manage much additional penetration. She slowly began moving her thighs, and firmly held one hand on his chest and the other on his head.

"I'm fucking you tonight, worm. Your struggles are pathetic. You serve only as a fucktoy for my use." Megan started bouncing up and down, her naked, gyrating form a stark contrast to the completely encased, almost formless immobilized man beneath her. "You. Just. Need. To. Take. It." she managed to gasp as she rode wildly. The bed was now shaking. She curled her toes and dug her hands into his shoulders. Megan was out of breath when she finally dismounted as Christian groaned out a warning of impending orgasm.

"Good toy. I'm not quite done with you yet. Maybe I'll get some shut-eye and let you dream of me. See you tomorrow!" Christian's muffled, anguished moan sounded genuine.

In reality, Megan left her fuck-toy for only 30 minutes. She returned to the bed where her captive lay, bobbing his head in what she imagined was a euphoric state. Whereas before she withdrew her touch just before his climax, she ignored his escalating moans and kept up the pressure and speed on his cock with her lubricated hands. She leaned forward and sultrily whispered into his ear, "It's time to cum for me, baby." Christian's eyes went wide through the mask and he mmmphed his gratitude between quick breaths. His penis throbbed in anticipation and Megan knew his orgasm was inevitable.

"Cum! Cum!" She chanted.

He shuddered and groaned a primal mmmmmmppphh!! through his slobbery ball gag.

"Cum now!" She commanded, squeezing as hard as she dared.

Somehow he lasted a few more strokes, and then with a gasp, his cum gushed through her cupped hand, narrowly missing Megan's grinning mouth. She giggled in delight over her handiwork and pulled forward on his pulsing cock so the rest of his cum pumped all over his stomach. She met his eyes as the last of his ejaculate blanketed the fabric of the bondage suit. He sighed deeply, and she slowly tugged his sensitive cock for a dozen long strokes until patting the tip and wiping her cum-covered palm on his thigh.

The sheets under her pussy was soaked. He was hers now--she knew this as he again made long, satisfied eye contact with her. Tonight was about getting him addicted to her control, and for their next fucks she would use her toy in ways he couldn't imagine but that she had wild fantasies about for years.

The intensity of the final encounter had them both breathing heavily, and he felt almost limp when she finally helped him out of his bag, unzipping the long back zipper with her own trembling hands, guiding his biceps out of the restraint sleeves, and peeling off the tight hood. She hesitated with the ball gag, and before he could remove it, she grabbed his arm.

"Good job. After spending this night as my little worm you may have a few things to say, or who knows, maybe you are in a rush to be home so you can be ready in time for work."

Megan stood up over him as he continued to lie on the bed. "I'm going to make this very simple. Just gather your things and leave without a word. Whenever you get a text from me to come back over, simply arrive and knock, and I will put you back in your bag, without a word from you. In time I may even grant you the privilege of speaking with me again. But next time I'm going to keep you in the bag for longer. Would you like that?"

Christian nodded eagerly. She took off his gag and stood against the wall and stoically watched him gather his things. He pulled on his clothes, and when she made no move to hug or kiss him goodbye, he slowly but happily went on his way, without a word but smiled back at her just as he left the bedroom. She locked the door as Christian left the apartment and slumped to the hallway floor with a satisfied sigh. Megan smiled to herself. She was going to have a lot of fun with this toy.