Keyholder Demoness Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith got the attention of a guard and pointed to the padlock connecting the leash to Charity. "Do you have a key?" Faith pantomimed turning a key. The guard shrugged and there was a conversation among the four guards for a moment. In the end, it seemed that none of them had the key. "Don't worry, babe. We will find the key inside the residence."

Charity waved good-bye to Hazel and Garnet. She wondered if armless ponygirls had any clue what waving one's arm meant anymore. Either way, they stomped their bare feet in the straw strewn across their stall and attentively watched as Faith and the guards led her to the barn's door.

Charity was led up a hill to a large, ornate building. They came to a small basement door, which one of the guards unlocked. They went up two flights of stairs to a long, wide hall.

"My room is right over here," Faith said. She opened the door and led Charity inside, still holding the chain tether in her hand. The guards were arranging themselves in the hall outside Faith's room as Charity shut the door.

The room was huge! One whole wall had windows from floor to ceiling. The drapes had been pulled back and Charity could see a grassy field stretch perhaps a quarter mile and beyond that, an ocean. It was quite beautiful. Charity took a few steps towards the window until she heard a loud clatter. Faith had placed the bulk of Charity's tether on a table, but now it lay on the floor.

Charity was about to try to ask about the tether again when she noticed the bed. It also was quite big. Much bigger than a king sized bed. It had a decorative canopy.

Then Charity noticed a small cylindrical cage near the bed shadowed in the corner. A small woman was sitting cross-legged in the cage watching Charity with a demure smile on her face. Charity turned to Faith and pointed at the woman in the cage with her thumb.

Faith looked at the woman. "Yeah... Who needs TV when you have this kind of in-room entertainment?"

Charity pointed to herself and tried to make a fierce face. She pointed to herself again and made an exaggerated smile. It took a bit more work, but Faith finally realized what Charity was trying to ask. "No, you don't need to act like a wild animal here at the estate. She said that you should just be you."

Charity swiped her forehead as a sign of relief and started walking towards the cage when she noticed a huge ceramic bathtub filled with steaming water and bubbles. She rattled her chain and smiled with excitement.

"Yes! That bath is for you, babe!"

Charity waved her finger around several times to indicate the whole room, then she pointed between herself and Faith several times.

"No. This is my room. Yours is next door."

Charity raised her eyebrows, smiling. She decided that it was good to hang out with a queen.

Charity felt strange having a caged woman in the room, so she walked to the cage with her chain dragging behind her. There was a simple lever to open the door to the cage. It was not locked. She pulled the door open and motioned for the woman to climb out.

Charity was stunned by how beautiful the woman was. She had long straight dark brown hair and clay-colored skin. The only clothing she wore was a pair of hip hugging black panties. She wore necklaces and bracelets with jewels that matched those that dangled from her nipple piercings. As soon as she was out of the cage she gently took Charity's face in her hands and placed a deep passionate kiss on her lips.

The woman said something in the local language, with its pops and clicks.

"I have no idea what she is saying," Faith stated.

The woman kissed Charity again. The feel of her lips slipping over Charity's was amazing and after a moment, her tongue slipped into Charity's mouth. Charity easily succumbed to the woman's passion - her libido was so high. Their tongues swirled together in Charity's mouth until the woman made a squeaking sound.

Charity pulled back to make sure the woman was alright. She put a finger on Charity's lower lip, gently pulling it down. Charity decided that she wanted to see in her mouth, so she opened wide and stuck her tongue out. The woman made an "Mmmm" sound and gently ran a finger over the ridge of metal nubs running the length of Charity's tongue.

Charity decided that the metal nubs intrigued the woman, so she decided that she would demonstrate how they could provide a pleasant stimulation when dragged across sensitive flesh. She bent with her tongue out and began to lick the underside of one of the woman's nipples. Immediately, the woman raised her breast with her cupped hand to ease Charity's access.

Since the woman seemed willing to experience the sensations that Charity could produce with her tongue. Charity knelt to the floor and looped fingers through the waistband of the woman's panties. She tugged them gently and looked up momentarily for a sign of consent. She gave a quick nod, smiling broadly, and Charity pulled the panties down her legs exposing the womans hairless sex. Two small rings gripped each side of the woman's labia and she had a vertical clitoral hood piercing with two small jewels draped to each side by short, tiny chains.

The woman stepped back, taking Charity's hand in her own and slowly backed up to the side of the huge bed, leaning back onto the mattress with a moan. Charity followed along with her chain tether gently sliding across the floor. She leaned forward and kissed the woman on the pubic bone, then let her tongue begin to do its magic.

"Babe, you are such a slut!" Faith said, stunned as she watched the scene unfold.

Charity was oblivious to anything Faith may have said. She stroked her hands around the woman's thighs and grabbed onto the soft plump flesh of her buttocks - pressing her tongue more firmly against the woman's sex.

"But... I guess that Empusa would suggest that calling someone a slut is an artifact of our failing universe where we tend to shame people experienced in the art of physical pleasure..." Faith continued, despite having no audience at all.

The woman had one hand combing through Charity's hair and the other was supporting her from completely collapsing backwards on the mattress. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.

"Especially, here, in this universe where the interaction is utterly distinct from the act of procreation. No one in the coupling is more or less at risk of life changing repercussions," Faith watched for a few more seconds. "So... uh... yeah..."

Charity vaguely heard a knock and the door opening and closing, muffled as it was by the woman's thighs, which occasionally wrapped tightly around her head for brief moments. Charity could feel her chin getting wet. Her tongue easily slid deep inside the woman's vagina.

Their initial interaction lasted no more than a few minutes, climaxing in a series of loud guttural screams of pure passion, but Charity felt that she had made a new lifelong friend in that short time even without the use of her voice. Charity sat back on her knees and looked at the woman sprawled out before her - her chest heaving as she worked to recapture her breath.

Behind her, she heard Faith clear her throat. "Yeah..." Faith said, holding up a key. "I think I can unlock your tether and harness now. Are you ready for a bath?"

It took quite a bit of work, but Faith and Charity finally determined that the woman's name was Ero-(tick)-(po-tick)-su, which Faith quickly shortened to just (tick). Charity tried, but was not able to even command her mouth to make a ticking sound.

After finally getting the leather harness unlocked from her body, Charity settled into the bathtub. Luckily, there was enough room for (tick) to get in the tub as well. She refused to let Charity do any of her own washing - even slapping at Charity's hands, if necessary. Charity finally simply let (tick) do all the bathing. Needless to say, she did a very thorough job.

There was a knock at the door. It opened and a tray of food was brought into the room and set on the table. "Are you almost done? Let's eat!" Faith said. "You're glowing, by the way, babe."

(tick) was kneeling before Charity seemingly mesmerized by the chastity belt locked around Charity's hips. She gently drew a finger along the places where the belt ended and Charity's skin began. The sensation sent pulses of arousal through Charity's crotch. After all, driving (tick) to orgasm provided Charity with a certain satisfaction, but did nothing to quell her own arousal. The inverted Y on the front of the chastity belt was glowing blue again, brighter than ever before.

(tick) quickly took control of serving food to Faith and Charity. Oddly, (tick) seemed to be able to guess the food preferences of each sister. Charity tried a small piece of meat, but, in the end, her plate was filled with items that would please a ponygirl. Meanwhile, Faith was effusive about the preparation and seasoning of the meat.

The light outside the windows had faded and stars were beginning to light the sky. Faith's one sided conversation had run its course. Charity had a full stomach and was yawning.

"Shall I show you to your room?" Faith asked. Charity nodded her head, sleepily. She was eager to lie down on a soft bed.

Faith stood and walked to the door. "Hmm... It's locked."

(tick) saw that Faith was trying to leave and said something. She walked back to her cage and climbed in, closing the cage door behind her. She spoke a little more and waved her hand at Faith. Faith tried the door again and it opened. "I guess you are supposed to put your toys away before you can leave your room here," Faith joked.

Charity frowned, turned back towards (tick) and waved. (tick) waved back and said something, smiling at Charity.

The four guards were still posted around Faith's door in the hall. Charity wondered why there was so much security. They fell in line behind Charity as she and Faith walked down to the next door along the hallway. "They said that this is your room."

Charity turned the door knob and looked inside. Some sort of orb floated near the ceiling emitting only a scant amount of light. However, the low light did nothing to hide how much different Charity's room was from Faith's. It was not much bigger than a walk-in closet. There were no windows and only a twin sized bed. While there was a cylindrical cage in the room, no woman occupied it.

"Whatever," Charity thought to herself. The bed looked perfect. She turned to Faith and motioned as if to ask if Faith wanted to take a look.

"Uh... Not right now..." Faith said. "Empusa said I should drop by, and I don't want to wait too late."

Charity rolled her eyes, waved, and went into her small room. The door closed behind her and she heard the sound of a lock engaging. Charity tried the doorknob. It was definitely locked.

She sat on the bed. It felt quite comfortable. She bounced up and down on it a little. She felt her breasts bounce as she did and she looked down at her body. She pressed a hand over one of her breasts as she suddenly realized that she was still naked. She had taken the bath with (tick), gotten out, toweled off, then she had eaten dinner. Not once had she thought about her lack of clothing. Nor had Faith said anything.

She looked around the room. There were no wardrobes. There were no armoires. One entire wall was a huge bookshelf, but there were no stashes of clothing in the room.

Charity stood up and looked at the books. There were reams and reams of heavy old leather bound books. She pulled a random selection off the shelf, wondering what their alphabet looked like. She opened the book. Every page she flipped to was blank. Maybe it was some sort of journaling book - an empty diary.

Charity yawned and sat back on the bed, slowly leaning back and resting her head on the pillow... She missed being sandwiched between Hazel and Garnet. She worried about Hope and Blue. She thought about (tick) and how horny she was.

She dreamed she was running through the forest. She was fast and confident and she jumped over rocks and wove between trees. She felt so free out in the wilderness.

Suddenly something hit her hard in the back and she fell forward grasping at tree limbs as she tumbled onto the leaf covered forest floor. Something pushed her head down on the ground and wrenched her arms behind her back.

Charity opened her eyes. She was at Empusa's estate in the small bedroom. Someone was attacking her! A woman was sitting on her back. She felt a second person sit on her legs to keep her from kicking. It was the guards! She struggled to sit up, but she provided no challenge to the guards, who were speaking excitedly.

Charity's face was pressed to the floor. Her disheveled hair obscured a clear view of what was going on, but the floor seemed to be covered in the tattered remains of torn-apart books. Her hands were lashed together behind her back. Her ankles were crossed and lashed as well. More strips of leather were wrapped above her elbows and cinched tightly. The guard on her back finally stepped up, but as she did she tightened a rope that extended from Charity's elbows to her ankles. As the guard pulled, Charity's back arched into a stringent hogtie.

What were the guards doing to her? Charity wanted to scream for Faith, but when she opened her mouth, no sound came out, of course.

One of the guards was on her back again, balling Charity's hands into fists and shoving them in small tight leather bags. Stiff leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists and buckled tightly. Next, a leather mouth guard was slipped over her head and pulled snuggly against her chin. Straps were wrapped around her head and buckled. It wasn't necessarily a gag. Charity assumed that the guards were afraid she might bite one of them.

"Holy shit! Charity!" Charity could hear the sound of disappointment in her sister's voice. She twisted her head to the other side and watched as Faith and Empusa stepped into the room. Empusa was frowning, looking at all the destroyed books littering the floor. The guards spoke at length with Empusa while Faith crouched next to her and began to stroke Charity's hair.

Empusa translated the guard's story for Faith. "She says that they were standing guard when they heard the sound of Charity banging on the door and on the walls. They heard the sound of cloth ripping and books being thrown around. They entered the room and were very afraid that they were going to be attacked so they used some force to subdue your sister."

"Are you certain that she did all this?" Faith asked as she looked at the heaps of twisted books.

"She was locked in the room by herself," Empusa said. "Please come with me."

Faith stood and walked out of the room with Empusa. Charity lay on the floor, still stringently bound. Could she have caused all the destruction in the room? She must have.

"Babe?" Faith said, calmly as she returned. "Empusa suggested that perhaps it would be better... and I totally agree... Maybe you should stay out in the other building... the menagerie."

Charity was terrified and embarrassed. Why did she tear up all these books? Finally, she nodded her head. She did not want to cause anymore destruction.

One of the guards picked her up and carried her through the door and down the hall. They left the building into the dark night. Charity was comforted when she saw that Faith was following along. They carried her back into the barn-like structure where Hazel and Garnet were housed. They carried her into one of the cells. Two guards held her arms while a third loosened the hogtie. They pulled the ropes from her wrists and arms and ankles. They set her on a small cot and filed out of the cell, slamming the door behind them. Charity watched the guard twist the key in the lock and heard the dead bolt engage.

She looked down at her hands which were still constrained in their tight fist bags.

"I'll come and release you in the morning, babe," Faith said from the other side of the bars. "Everything will be ok. Rest, ok?"

Faith and the guards left and the lights were dimmed in the building. Charity stood and tried to look across the room towards where she had last seen Hazel and Garnet, but it was too dim to make out any other individuals in the barn... Or the 'menagerie' as Faith had called it.

Eventually, Charity lay on the cot, but it took her a long time to fall asleep again.

12