Keyholder Demoness Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity remembered that this was Hope's full name in her native tongue.

Hope forced Charity's hand again, using her goop-heavy forefinger to first draw a diagonal line across her own forehead and then a second, from midway down her left inner thigh up to her labia. She repeated the process, forcing Charity to draw the same lines on her own forehead and inner thigh. Hope said a few words, then knelt and mimed a kiss towards the center of Charity's chastity belt.

Suddenly, Charity felt a great surge in arousal, her vision dimmed for a second and one of her knees almost buckled. "Holy shit! I think I'm going to..." But, she did not.

Hope was holding up three fingers. She pointed at Charity. "Chai-ree."

Hope directed Charity to draw another diagonal forehead swath and another line up the inside of each woman's right inner thigh. She picked up Charity's t-shirt from the floor and twisted it lengthwise until it formed a tight rope. She indicated to Charity to hold her wrists, crossed in front of her, and when she did, Hope quickly looped the shirt around Charity's wrists, loosely binding them together.

"Bondage!" Charity thought and for a moment she again thought her knees may buckle.

Hope began to lead Charity through the house. Charity walked stiffly behind. Her body was on fire with arousal and her brain fully engaged in this curious and deeply erotic ceremony. The door to the cellar was open and Hope pulled Charity down the stairs and across the room to the rack where the wheel had been unlocked and the wrist cuffs open and their chains unwound.

"You!" Hope said forcefully pointing at the rack.

Charity had already stepped up on the platform, positioned her feet appropriately and was beginning to recline when she thought to ask: "Do you know how to operate this thing?"

Whether she understood the question or not, Hope did not answer. She wrapped the cuffs tightly around Charity's ankles and buckled them securely. She then looked up at Charity and began speaking sharply, pushing on Charity's torso until she leaned back against the angled rack table and, before Charity knew it, Hope forced each of her arms up. In moments, Charity's wrists were tightly bound, hanging from chains near her ears.

Charity watched as Hope stepped over to the wheel and began to pull down on one of the spokes. She heard the clicking as the pawl settled in each successive cut on the ratchet wheel. Click, click, click. Charity's arms slowly rose.

When Hope stopped turning the wheel, Charity's arms were raised over her head, but her elbows were still slightly bent. "More," Charity breathed out, shivering with ecstasy.

Hope picked up the measuring cup and poured some of the green goop into the palm of her hand. After rubbing her hands together she began to massage Charity's breasts, coating her entire chest in the green paint. The salve was like a sports cream that felt hot and cold at the same time. Not stinging. But oh! So pleasant. Charity's nipples were rock hard and occasionally Hope would twist one gently between two metal fingertips. "More," Charity moaned.

Hope returned to the wheel and Charity's arms began to extend further until they were pulled taut. Slowly, her feet lifted from the platform.

"Oh, Hope!" Charity said breathlessly. She was beginning to believe that she might be able to accomplish the impossible. She felt that she was closer than she had ever been to having an orgasm while wearing the belt. "More."

The cuffs around Charity's ankles began to bite into her skin. The chain that anchored them had reached its maximum extent. Every click now represented an additional stress on Charity's arms and legs and hips and shoulder. "Oh, Hope, touch me again." Charity slammed her head back against the bed of the rack. Just a little caress would take her there. (Click).

Charity was moaning. Her breathing became labored. (Click). "Hope! A little bit more!" Hope's metal fingertips traced lightly over Charity's fiery skin leaving a spasm of shivers in their wake. "Mmmm!"

(Click) "Ohh!! Hope... ssttop there... I don't think..." (Click) "Arrg!"

Hope ran her fingers up over Charity's body. Charity's breaths were limited short tortured gasps and she grunt with each. "No more..."

Charity's confidence that she would have an orgasm had peaked, now she was beginning to become concerned that she would be denied again. But how? Every time Hope touched her body, she thought she would combust. "I can't..." Charity whispered. "No..." (Click).

"Arrrrg!" A hoarse cry escaped Charity's mouth, her taut body trembled violently. She was being pulled apart. "Yellow! Yellow!" She opened her eyes. Hope was standing over her with a stern, emotionless, look on her face. Charity tried to speak again, but she didn't have enough breath. She shook her head. She saw Hope frown and step back toward the wheel. "Noooo!"

(Click)

Charity couldn't breathe. Her vision became fuzzy. But she was there! Every muscle in her body was contracting at the same time. She was frozen as the intensity of the situation rose and rose.

"Argh!" It was a very muted gasp. There was a rattling sound. Charity realized it was her body trembling. Suddenly her muscles released for a second. Charity gasped but then the contractions locked her up again, perhaps even more tautly than before - squeezing her internal organs - her heart, her lungs, her rectum, her womb, her vagina. An orgasm!

Her muscles relaxed and Charity sucked in a small breath. A sustained contraction as dopamine was pumped around her body. A relaxation and a breathless scream. Hope did it! Charity had never felt something so powerful! Oh, fuck! Another contraction!

This went on for longer than Charity thought possible. She was barely conscious - a hair's breadth from slipping away. In French, they would refer to this as "la petite mort", the little death, but there was nothing "petite" about this. This was the biggest fucking Oh! ever.

The waves eventually passed. But Charity was still sprawled most tautly. She was still locked in her rack stretched much beyond her comfort zone. Certainly more than she could endure. "Hope...?" she whispered as the ecstasy of the orgasm began to subside.

She opened her eyes. "Hope? Please..."

She didn't see Hope anywhere. But she couldn't move much to look around either. "Hope?" she whispered.

She thought back on her orgasm - the sounds of it. She heard the creaking of her bones, the rattling of her limbs against the bed of the rack. She remembered her gasps for air. But there had been other sounds in the room at the same time. Some that she had not made. Hope's muffled voice... A cacophony of footsteps thumping on the stairs...

"Hope?!" Charity cried in a voice little more than a whisper. "Hope!!"

Charity remembered the sound of the slamming of the cellar door.

"Hope!!!"

12