All Comments on 'Khrisais and her Son's BBC'

by Great_Pharaoh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Pharaoh's Back!

Damn, nigga! Where you been?! That don't matter, I'm just glad you back.

This shit was a quickie, but hot as fuck!

Made a nigga bust a nut reading this.

Keep the Black Family Love alive, brotha.

~One

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this author is something else

GP is a black guy in his early 20s, "100% Afrocentric," and a gifted writer, of which this excellent story is a case in point. The hero, Keyshawn, is a big strong good-looking 18 year old, who loves his mother the way lots and lots of sons do, emotionally and very definitely physically as well. No other female makes Keyshawn nearly as hard as his own momma does. Whenever he's around her the boy's big black cock is practically busting out of his pants. He knows that his mother is in dire need between her legs, and he's tells her the truth, "I've got what you need, so let me give it to you." What his mother needs is the bazooka her boy's carrying between his own legs. He fucks his mother good and hard, of course he does. Who do you think invented the term "motherfucker" in the first place? Mom sees stars, and Keyshawn blows his heavy black balls right up his own mother's cunt, oh fuck! the same cunt he came out of. Now whenever his mother needs it, the boy's ready with his big black mommy-pleaser to take real good care of his beloved mom.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
WOO HOO !

Thank you so much !!! We need MORE Good black Taboo stories. This story is wonderful. I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute rubbish

As the title say's: Absolute rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total garbage

"Keyshawn came inside his mother when he heard her moan his name as my seed filled her..."

And all black men have huge cocks? Not the steroid-addict needle dicks I went to school wiith, all muscles and nothing to show for it.

If you're going to post crap like this, at least proof-read it first. Pile of pointless shit, not worth a single star

BG187BG187over 9 years ago
Kinda offensive

If you're not black I'd advise you not try to write from a black perspective.

As a black man myself I have a average size cock 6 1/2 not ripped just normal and I speak English really well with little slang. No I didn't grow up in the hood or in the suburbs but seriously black people talk just like anyone else.

Fyi we do love our partners not just like big asses for the hell of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot shit!

Don't listen to BG187, bro. He probably don't know what's it's like to be us.

I know the Pharaoh personally and this shit was right on the money.

Busted a whole nut to this, bruh. Keep writing cuz you the truth, my nigga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need a sequel!!!!!!!!

We need to know whats going to happen necxt. Thanks for the Black incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ebony Incest

Yes!!! You came back with the fire! Great job!

Please give us more stories.

How about some brother/sister love?

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Love

Thanks for love...the black family love is gonna keep coming y'all.

Y'all love it, so I'ma keep giving y'all the Afro-Incest how y'all want it.

BlacqfatherBlacqfatherover 9 years ago
AWESOME

I loved this story. I want to see more black incest on here. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Is there is part two some where in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cadence

I really liked your story from an Afro-centric point of view. I regret that my mother was fat and morbidly obese and that i never lusted after her. Uh your story could use a little work,,,

"Khrisais scratched her son's back in agony and moaned, "Ooh, baby, give me that dick. "Mother and son's bodies melted into each other, becoming one."

I am all ready to masturbate waiting to read the next sordid sentence when all of a sudden i am jerked back into reality with Mother and son's bodies melted into one" That doesn't create in me an intense longing.....but at least you have started one I find it hard for some reason to start....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this story line, this story is definitely HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mother and son

That was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

6.5 inch cock like I have can do the same thing to my horny mom,I've seen her nude and watched her suck off a guy our family knew,but never did try anything with her

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 2 months ago

Too many "good men" marry cheating sluts and don't know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous