Kia and William

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

A flick of a switch and the invader retracted to begin the fucking process proper. Sliding in and sliding out in a steady rhythm controlled by Miss Julie. The longer he lay there in his confinement, the more she increased the speed. But not too fast. It was his first time and he was paying to receive pleasure from his requests not to actually be tortured. The longer it went on the more he relaxed. He no longer gripped the table, lost in a world of satisfaction.

"We'll leave him to enjoy himself for a few minutes on his own. Would you check his restraints please, Miss Julie. We don't want him injuring himself. Then come to me."

**********

Julie checked everything as instructed, quickly following her Mistress into her private rooms, anticipating what was ahead. She found Kia lounging on a couch, watching the news on tv, and waiting ready.

"Terrible things happening in the world today, Julie. I can't understand how people can do such horrible things to other people," she sighed. "And then there's reality shows such as the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills which are about as real as purple grass."

She rose and went to a small chest, removed the item she wanted, returned to the couch, and motioned Julie to approach her.

"Open wide," she said, with a laugh, as Julie knelt between her legs.

She inserted the smaller projection into Julie's mouth, buckling the strap around her head. Kia and Julie had been friends for many years ever since meeting at university. They had discovered a mutual interest in bdsm. Kia was a natural domme and Julie a natural submissive. It had seemed obvious, when Kia put forward the idea they should turn their hobby into a business, Julie would agree and it had turned out very well.

Julie laid on the floor, as she had done many times before, watching Kia liberally coating her cunt with lube, pushing her fingers inside herself, rubbing them around.

Standing astride Julie's head she lowered herself, with Julie watching the arse and cunt she loved until it was just a few inches above her. Darkness descended as Kia sank down on one of the biggest in her considerable collection. The Red Devil, as she called it, always stretched her almost to breaking point. It wasn't the longest she had but it was by far the thickest and for that reason she couldn't take it for more than a short time. But she always made the best of that time.

Despite all the time she put in at the gym, and the strength in her legs, riding this monster was still an effort. She had thought about getting a frame to support herself by her arms but decided not to because she enjoyed the agony and the ache in her muscles afterwards.

She sometimes wondered whether there was a streak of masochism in her. Perhaps she should try being a switch? But none of these thoughts were there right now as she stared ahead and concentrated on bouncing up and down on Julie's face. She knew not to close her eyes. She'd done it once, become disorientated, and fell off onto the floor. This had resulted in hysterical laughter from her, and from Julie almost choking in her inability to join in.

She was never able to reach a climax with the Devil. It was too thick. It was the punishment to her cunt she enjoyed. Her masochistic streak? She rose, not fully sated but enough, and sat on the couch. Julie came to her, her face red, and removed the dildo gag.

"Thanks, Julie. That was enjoyable. As always."

"Me too," was the reply, "as always."

"We'd better go check on him," said Kia, not bothering to wipe the excess lube from her body.

**********

They found him, as expected, in a world of his own, the machine doing its work as it had been for some time. Releasing his legs, they undid the straps, and raised the end of the table to bring him into a more upright position.

"Would you like something to drink," she inquired. "A glass of water? Some orange juice?"

"Orange juice would be very nice, Mistress."

"Miss Julie will get you the juice and then stay with you until you feel more like yourself. When you're ready, we'll carry on."

"We're not finished?" he said, forgetting to address her properly, but she let it pass.

"My goodness, no!" she exclaimed. "Definitely not. You don't escape my clutches that easily," she said, with mock menace.

It only took a minute for him to recover. Julie helped him down and led him to another part of the dungeon. Once again he was able to admire his Mistress. She sat back into the enveloping comfort of her chair, watching him through lidded eyes.

"Approach me," she said, pointing at the floor.

Eagerly, he fell to his knees. His body ached, but he held himself upright as he made his way towards her. He had almost reached her when she held up the palm of her hand. Without losing eye contact she rose smoothly, like a vampire from her crypt, and reached down to the top of her boots. He realised, for the first time, a metal zip ran from hip to knee down the sides of her latex pants. Taking hold of the tags, between finger and thumb, she slowly opened the zips until reaching the point when they fell away, leaving her sex exposed.

He watched, in silent adoration, as she folded herself back into her chair, a leg over each arm, the beauty of her sex exposed to the light.

"I want you to please me."

"You want me to fuck you?" he said, as he began to hesitantly rise.

"That's not what I have in mind. I require you to please me with your tongue," she murmured, as she curled a finger. "Come closer."

He knelt between her thighs, leaned forward and gently prised her hood away to reveal her clit. Taking it between his lips he gently sucked, intent on beginning her arousal. His thumb and finger squeezing her clit through her folds, he watched the enjoyment creep across her face, whilst gently rotating and squeezing her clit through the skin. Feeling inside her with the middle finger of his other hand, and feeling her wetness, he slid a second finger inside, gently pushing down, then moving his fingers from side to side whilst continuing the downward pressure, watching her and revelling in the delight he was providing. Her hands grasped the ornamental handles of the chair, her head moving from side to side, as she sighed in delight.

He removed his fingers, and inserting once again his forefinger, only a little more than an inch, he knew by her reaction he had hit the spot. Continuing to massage it tenderly he took her clit into his mouth and gently sucked on it, taking care not to be rough. His eyes had to strain upwards to see her and, although he could only feel her body, he saw the smile on her face. He decided the build up had been long enough and now was the time to give her what she really wanted.

He slid his arms underneath her legs, reached over her thighs and pulled her lips apart. He enjoyed the view for a few moments, before savouring her taste properly, and stroking her cunt with his tongue. Slowly and sinuously his tongue crept towards her clit, and then back to begin again, easing his tongue inside her every time.

He knew, from the movement of her body and her cries, that she was close. Suddenly her legs were on his shoulders, her thighs clamped against his head. He felt the chair move. She must have been clutching the arms of the chair with all her might. He tightened his grip, holding her against his mouth. She bucked and squirmed as the violence of her orgasm emerged. She screamed. Her orgasm began to subside but he was determined that it wouldn't finish and kept up his attack. Within seconds she exploded for a second time, and then a third before she grasped his head, pushing it away. He lifted his face, gloriously glowing and covered with her juices. They exchanged smiles, not just for the pleasure she had just received but also for the pleasure he had received in giving her what she wanted.

"You've done that before," she said in a weak, exhausted voice.

He just smiled, there was no need for him to respond. He would hold her words in his memory for a long time.

Julie emerged from behind him, wiped her friend clean, then did the same to his face. Kia went to her collection of strapons, selecting one just a little larger than had been used in the machine, and fastened the harness around her hips.

"We'll use the same bench we used before," she said, addressing Julie. She turned towards him, "Considered the good job you just did I'll give you a choice. Do you want to be restrained or free? Your decision. Make it quickly."

"Free, please." He hurriedly corrected himself. "Free, please, Mistress."

He bent over the bench and Julie leaned over the other end holding his hands in hers.

"If you find it's too much for you tell me and we'll restrain you," Kia told him. "You enjoyed the machine, but I assure you, this time you'll enjoy it even more. I'm going to make you as happy as you've just made me."

She stood behind him, her latex gloved hands on his hips, her legs slightly apart, the tip of her phallus at his entrance. Julie handed her the bottle, from which she squeezed a liberal amount of liquid which she smeared around her cock and around his opening.

"Push out for me."

As soon as she saw him open up, she pushed her way in past his sphincter, and slid in easily. Once in she held steady for a few seconds to let him get used to the bigger size and then pushed forward slightly, then pulled back. She repeated this several times until her balls were tight against his arse and he could feel their skin contact.

"Does that feel comfortable?"

"Yes, Mistress. I haven't eaten any solids since yesterday, I gave myself an enema before leaving home, and Miss Julie had me cleanse myself when I arrived. So I know any feeling is because you're inside me."

"Good boy. I'm going to take it easy. At first," she said with a wicked smile. "Then we'll have to see how much you can take."

She pulled out until only the bulbous head was inside, then unhurriedly thrust forward. He tensed, but the longer she fucked him, the more times she slid inside him, the more she felt him relax.

"Look to the side. Look at your reflection. Look at me fucking you. Watch my cock as it drives into you. Is this what you want? Is this what you came for?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like more? Do you want it harder? Do you want me to really fuck you?"

"Yes please, Mistress. As hard as possible."

She set her feet firmly on the floor withdrawing almost all the way out and held there until she knew he was wondering why she had stopped. Without warning, she forced herself into him, all the way up to her balls. Her skin slapped against his, the bench jerked and would have moved forward if not secured, and there was an almighty expelling of air. She didn't give him time to recover. She drove into him hard. A motion of her head was all it took to tell Julie to let go his hands and move aside.

"Look ahead into the mirror. Watch me fucking you. Are you enjoying it? Do you want me to stop?"

"No," he cried, as he stretched to grasp the end of the bench. "Green! Green! Green!"

She placed her hands on his waist, straightened her back, and bent her knees. The muscles in her legs tightened, she withdrew about three inches on every stroke before punching back in fast. He remained cool but the sweat began running down her face. She was feeling the strain but refused to give up. But she did stop. Temporarily. Under the pretence of asking him if he was okay.

"Yes, Mistress. I want more. Green. Please!"

She reached forward, grasped his wrists, pulling his arms back towards her, causing his body to begin to bend, and fucked him. Just as he wanted. Hard. Fast. Rough. Despite her pulling him back his head rested on the cool leather of the bench.

"Look in the fucking mirror," she screamed, causing the immediate reaction of him raising his head and her seeing the strain on his face. She released his wrists, reached forward, hooked her fingers in his mouth and pulled hard, causing his back to arch, and stifling any attempt to cry out.

She always enjoying fucking with a strapon. Particularly with a client who could take it, unlike some of the wimps who visited her. In their head they thought they were tough. Until they met her. Then they discovered their real limits. William was different. She looked forward to testing his limits in future sessions. She was absolutely sure there would be future sessions.

Julie watched with concern. Kia was being really hard for a first time client and she wondered if she was going too far. She took a step forward but a look from Kia stopped her in her tracks. She knew that look meant don't interfere. Interference would bring consequences. In situations such as this their friendship did not exist. She had made that mistake not long after she had become Kia's submissive and wasn't willing to go through what followed again.

"Keep looking in the mirror," she snarled, forcing him to face the mirror, her fingers moving to grasp his throat, his back bent like a bow.

He saw his own reflection, and her reflection behind him. He could clearly see the strained look on his face caused, in most part, by her having her hands on his throat. Her leather covered fingers interlocking to pull him up causing his back to bend. Behind him her back was straight, breasts pushed forward stretching the latex top. Her head moving in time with her hips, the sweat showing on her beautiful face.

She stopped, held him in position, pulling almost all the way out, then ferociously thrusting into him, crushing his cock and balls against the bench. She slammed into him, repeating what probably seemed to him enjoyable torture.

He could feel her rigid nipples pushing into his back. Wrapping an arm around his chest, and an arm around his throat, she rested her head on his shoulder, her tongue probing his ear, and nipped his lobe with her teeth.

"Are you mine, William?" she asked as she continued to fuck his arse with a steady, almost loving, rhythm. "Do you want to devote yourself to me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What do you want me to do now?"

"I want you to keep fucking me, Mistress. I want you to do whatever pleases you."

"Good decision. You won't regret it."

She slammed into him as far as her cock would go, forcing him onto his toes. She released her grip and stepped back. Released from her embrace, his hands slipped on the leather, and he fell to his knees at her feet.

"Stay there for a moment. Give yourself time to recover. I've given you a hard time and it'll take a minute or two for you to come back to somewhere close to normal." With that she removed her harness, handing it to Julie for cleaning, and then sat in her chair. Waiting. Patiently.

Eventually he raised his head and looked at her. "I don't think I have the energy to stand, Mistress. I've never felt so exhausted. I've never enjoyed myself as much as I have in the last two hours."

"Oh, we haven't finished yet. You've had the appetiser and the main course but we still have the dessert to come."

His puzzled look, which she expected, caused her to smile as it did every time she treated a client to dessert. She pointed to what looked like a child's blowup paddling pool.

"Into the pool, lay on to your back, and close your eyes."

He was so exhausted it was all he could do to crawl to the pool, roll over the side, and flop on his back. It didn't require much effort to close his eyes and he could have easily fallen asleep.

"Look at me," he heard her say, and as he opened his eyes he realised he was looking directly at her cunt. She had removed her boots, latex top and gloves and towered over him wearing only her smooth, tanned, naked body.

"Keep watching and enjoy your dessert."

She moved back until she was above his erect cock, and the golden shower began. Cascading over his cock and balls and, as she moved forward, covering his chest. The liquid spewed forth in a never ending stream, bouncing on his chest, mingling with the hairs, and running off his body in rivers of gold. She stopped the waterfall.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth," she instructed, as she lowered herself towards his face. "Swallow."

She was only a couple of inches above his mouth and before he had chance to ask what she meant she flooded his mouth. It came out so fast he was unable to swallow, the liquid running out of the sides of his mouth. She stopped immediately. A good mistress is a caring mistress and she had demonstrated that although she might appear sadistic it was always within the client's limits and their enjoyment. Because the client was paying.

"Open your eyes."

Once again when he opened his eyes he was looking up at her cunt but this time it wasn't dry. It was glistening and to him it looked wonderful. He had never seen anything as beautiful.

"Close your eyes. I still have a little left."

When she stopped his face and hair had been drenched by the spray.

"Keep your eyes closed," she said, as Julie came forward with a hand towel to wipe his face. "If you get any in your eyes it'll sting and that's not the way you want to end a session."

"Take William to the shower please, Miss Julie. Make sure he has everything he needs." With that she walked into her private rooms and closed the door.

Julie helped him to his feet, took hold of his cock, and led him towards the shower. His cock had begun to sag but it quickly came back to life in her warm hand. She stood guard whilst he showered and when he slid open the door and stepped out she was waiting, on her knees. Without a word, she took hold of him in her hands, gently sliding them over his wet skin, gazing up at his surprised face, without looking knowing he was rapidly coming to attention. She saw in his eyes the unspoken question.

"Mistress allows this as my tip from any clients I like."

"Any clients you like? You mean not every client?"

"Only clients I like, and usually clients that I want to come back to see the Mistress again. I know she would like to see you again. Even though she gets paid she doesn't always enjoy a session. But I know she enjoyed your session and hopes you will come back. Will you be back?"

She continued stroking him, her tongue caressing the tip of his cock, her lips gently brushing the head.

"She wants me to return?" His voice expressed the pride he felt. "I definitely want to return! As often as time and money permits. Although time isn't really a problem nowadays. I'll have to... aah...aah...please don't stop...don't..."

While he had been talking her mouth had slid down his shaft, tightening and releasing as she bobbed up and down. Julie knew it wouldn't take long. She wasn't modest about her ability to fulfil a man's needs. She was good and she knew she was good. Intense satisfaction was her prize every time she made a man come on her terms, not his. She enjoyed the control she had over a man, or woman, just like her Mistress. Many a woman had felt the pleasure of her tongue after finishing a session. Sometimes, if it suited Kia, she was allowed to show her talent during a session.

She cupped his balls in one hand, gently kneading them, while the other hand wound round the base of his shaft. She felt the movement as he came closer to climax, prepared her mouth, and took everything he had to offer. When he'd finished she opened her mouth to show him his cum, swallowed, opening her mouth to show him his seed had vanished into her body. She enveloped his cock again to take the last few drops.

"I think you need to get back in the shower," she said, giggling. A few minutes later she took him into the office where Kia was waiting. She had also obviously showered, and she was wearing a full length, purple silk robe.

"Ah, there you are, William! I trust Miss Julie made sure you are completely clean?" Her smirk told him she knew exactly what had happened in the shower.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers