Kia and William

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've enjoyed every second of my time with Miss Julie and yourself, Mistress. I hope you'll allow me to return?"

"I would be delighted to see you again, William. Just email to make the appointment. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to prepare for my next client."

He stood, unsure what to do, and she stepped forward to lightly kiss his cheek.

He walked down the road towards his car, his fingers touching his cheek, still able to feel the warmth of her lips. The rain had stopped, the sun was shining, and all was well with the world.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories clearly show that you have an excellent knowledge of most urinary activities. You surely will share my conviction that one of the many – and there are many, many – features of a hypospadias penis is the location of the pee hole mid-shaft or even further back. Hence, the imperative need, at least in my husband’s case, to sit down to pee every time. Just like a woman.

Well, ALMOST every time, except when I rule otherwise. Hands off, no matter what he tries, his pee stream always heads to his feet. Usually to the heel of his feet because his pee hole is almost three-quarters of the way down his shaft. It’s so much fun to watch his look of anguish!

(What he has been BLESSED WITH is referred to as “proximal penile”,

https://obgynkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DA2DB1DC6C99FF1.gif

NOT circumcised, about 40-degree chordee, which makes unassisted penetration into me virtually impossible unless I use my hands to guide my husband into me, IF and WHEN I want it,

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/hypospadias-180714152932/95/hypospadias-9-638.jpg?cb=1531582212 )

Plus of course, the joy of seeing his face when I make him wipe up the splash mess he’s left at his feet!

The other thing of course is when he has a huge bladder-full and I make him hold off until the very last moment before allowing him to pee. The torrent just splays out, spreads out, splashes fans out in every direction, totally out of control. Just like a woman!

That’s when we first started “playing” with Foley catheters. I used the word “play” in quotation marks because whereas we started out as a game, I take it very seriously. He cannot take the catheter out, so it stays in place until I say so. Lots of water, coffee, beer, and anything to make him pee huge amounts. And stand there, lifting up the end of the catheter, PRETENDING the pee was flowing straight out. Like a normal man. Which he is NOT. (Urine bag at night, of course, as well as during weekdays at the office, etc.)

That was when we (I should say me) made the startingly discovery. We went through a period when my husband had a catheter for a long time. Every few days, after emptying his bladder, I’d take it out, and insert a fresh, new one with lots of sterilizing lube to prevent urinary tract infections. After a few weeks of having a catheter, his urinary sphincter lost its tone. I’d use the word “atrophy”, but I am not really all that sure that we’ve even come close to approaching that pinnacle!

Yes, my husband does sit to pee, must a woman, when he really needs to pee. Most important, his weakened urinary sphincter allows for ongoing tiny leakage of urine throughout the day, which of course is an absolute joy for me. There are uncontrolled spurts when least expected: a sneeze, sudden laughter, perhaps a cough. Both my husband and I use panty liners, which he needs to change often during the day.

The possibilities are endless and we are so happy to share with you, knowing you will best know how to put this bit of info into suitably erotic terms for the delight of other women and their hypo husbands everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Autobiographical

This story it totally EXQUISITE!

The richness of detail, the delicious sensitivity to every stroke, the absolute humiliation the author describes so accurately MUST be because the author has undergone this experience time and time again.

I can sense it in every sentence because I too have seen it countless times

An absolute must-read for all my future prospects.

FIVE well-deserved stars.

Thank you, Sir. We're going to be very good friends, I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

That was so fucking hot. I'm so hard now. I've been edging myself but cannot cum without permission. I hope William returns for more. 5 stars for sure.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
Thanks Emirus

for your detailed reply to my post.

I guess a brief intro may be a way to assist readers in what they choose. It is a difficult issue, since one doesn't want too know to much about the story.

However after reading something that "inflames" ones emotions in a negative way, it's difficult to just switch that feeling off and think "it's only a story"

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
greenman440

Of course your opinion matters. Every reader’s opinion matters. A reader looks for an enjoyable read and, usually, isn’t too concerned with minor technical areas. So, if anything, a reader’s opinion is more valued, or should be, by a writer. I appreciate you didn’t like Annabelle and whether or not I agree with your sentiments is immaterial. Some stories I like and some I don’t but I never vote less than 3. If I think it’s worse than that I don’t vote at all.

I’ve only recently been keeping a record of scores on my stories. At the time I turned off voting for Kia she had 29 @ 5, 6 @ 4, and 3@1. Quite a variance and a pattern reflected with my other stories. I feel the 1’s on this story and on my others are totally out of proportion with the views of the rest of the readers who voted.

I don’t give 1’s or 2’s because, being a writer myself, I appreciate the time, effort and imagination put into their story by the writer and I don’t think they deserve to be excessively punished. Maybe some people would vote 2 because they didn’t enjoy the story, which is fine, but that’s entirely different from those who trawl the site dumping 1’s. Perhaps it’s because they can’t write?

I do appreciate you took the trouble with both stories to leave comments. Perhaps the answer as regards unsuitability is to have a more detailed explanation at the beginning of a story? My next story will be in a different category, with no bdsm, so perhaps you will enjoy it more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Learning to Let Go Jonah submits to Vivian.in BDSM
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
A Boy's First Time A true account of my first time with a Dommein BDSM
More Stories