Kiara Likes Her Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiara asked what her father had answered. She liked how the embarrassing incident, with her now ex-boyfriend, had led to a frank conversation with her mother. She had a lot of respect for her father.

"Then he lets his other body parts speak," Daisy chuckled at her daughter.

There was silence. Kiara pondered her mother's words. She saw her mother standing up.

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Were you Daddy's first?"

Her mother sat down on the bed and stared into space, a smile forming on her face.

"I'd do it all over if I could."

"Mom?"

"No, Kiara. Dad had already had a few girls, but the good thing about it was, that he gave me a wonderful first time. He told me afterwards that he would never look for another girl again, and he kept that promise. I always remained his girl, and I am convinced that he has never cheated in all these years."

Daisy gave Kiara a loving kiss.

"Do you want to talk to Dad?"

Kiara shrugged her shoulders.

"You'll have to talk to him about what happened, sweetie," her mother said.

The door swung open, Kiara glanced at her father. She saw he was already dressed in his pajamas, and for the first time that evening, wondered what time it was. She looked at her alarm clock--almost 11:00pm.

"Let her change, so she can go to bed."

His wife nodded to him encouragingly, letting him know everything was okay. He waited until she was dressed in her pajamas and called him in. She told the story to her father.

His daughter who talked about an erection; that he had wanted to push it inside her, but that she wasn't ready yet. How it escalated into a fight; him throwing the condom angrily on the floor. He started sweating hearing his daughter talk about all of this. But he was glad he hadn't been in her, and better yet, hadn't come inside her.

"Daddy, what did I do wrong, you think like a man, am I a cock-tease?"

He felt the cold sweat running down his forehead. 'Cock-tease'. Where had his girl picked up those words. She was always busy with Japanese anime and her pony at the animal sanctuary.

"Mom told me about your first time together," she blurted out.

"Mom did what?" he cried in amazement.

Kiara shrugged her shoulders.

"What else did she say?" he asked.

"That you have a big dick," she giggled, clutching her fingers at the sheets.

Philip looked at his daughter sternly. "That's not something I'm going to discuss with you, do you have any other questions?" He had to keep his head cool.

"Isn't it true, then?" Her eyes were curious.

"Kiara!"

His daughter was clever enough to turn the question back at him. About his penis size, no less. He smiled at her cunning character. She had inherited it from him, he was sure.

"You should go to sleep," he said, and gently squeezed her cheek and gave her a wink. He saw that she was looking at his crotch. He'd have to talk to his wife about this.

"No, Daddy, wait. Stay here please, Mom laid down next to me in bed, it makes talking easier."

She pulled her father with visible difficulty under the covers with her. He laid down next to her in bed. She looked at him smiling, and put an arm over his stomach. Her young tits pressed against his chest. He felt her warmth. He also felt his dick respond. He had to get out of there.

"Ask your questions and then I'll go. Mom has a night shift, and she doesn't want to sit by herself for the rest of the evening."

She laughed at him. "Daddy, you've only been here a minute. If you come down in half an hour, that's fine with her. But whatever. After all, men are all the same--insensitive and mean!"

She turned away from him and turned on her side, her back turned to him.

"Hush, darling, what is it?" he muttered.

She turned happily towards her father, her arm resting on his stomach again, with her leg leaning over his. One foot higher and she would definitely feel his erection.

"There's something I don't dare ask Mom." She had red blushes on her cheeks, and did not dare to look into his eyes.

When her father, after some attempts, urged her to ask what she wanted to know, he immediately regretted it when the question came.

"Daddy... do men like to be sucked?"

His cock jerked up hard at the word 'sucked'. With only the sheets covering his pants, there wasn't much fabric to hide under. He saw his daughter's eyes wandering toward his crotch. He quickly pulled up a knee. She still looked at him, her eyes questioning.

"Well, I can only speak for myself, so it's hardly relevant," he evasively answered her question.

"It is, because I want a man just like you!"

"You do?" he looked up in surprise, raising his head from the pillow. His beautiful daughter, who was laying there in her bed, talking with her father about sex. Maybe he had put off these kinds of conversations for too long. The longer you wait, the more complicated it gets.

"Daddy?"

Kiara's voice interrupted his thoughts. He took a deep breath and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes, I like it very much, as well as giving oral sex myself."

"You mean eating pussy."

He chuckled, but gave no answer.

"Daddy, do you want to sleep with me tonight? Mommy said it's okay."

He could hardly believe her words. He already knew she had a lot of imagination, but this was beyond even her. No, his wife certainly hadn't agreed to that. He heard a knock on the door. He wanted to jump out of bed, but his boner was impossible to hide, if he did.

Daisy came into the room, and sat on the bed. She folded her arms over one another, her breasts pressed up a little, and she saw her husband watching.

"Maybe it's good if you stay with her until she falls asleep. She was very upset when I talked to her. What she needs now is an arm to protect her. You know, like you used to scare off all the ghosts."

He moaned, as she leaned over and kissed him, his cock pinching in his pants.

She kissed her daughter, talked to her for a moment, and a little later they both heard the slamming of the front door.

"I remember I used to tickle you on your stomach, and then all those hairs would itch against my fingers."

"You were ten years old," he said smugly.

"Hmmff" she grumbled, and turned on her side, her back turned to his side. She pulled her father's arms over her. He felt his fingertips resting on her breasts.

"Why are you sleeping a mile away from me? I can hardly see you. Come sleep with me," she sighed.

He was now also lying on his side, but could not possibly come closer to her body, with his cock so big and hard.

She knew the initiative wouldn't come from her father."You might as well lie down in your own bed," she said, stroking his hand. She pushed her body against him, and pushed her ass back. Right against his erection.

"Ooooh, Kiara" he growled in shock, her long blonde hair falling in his face. He felt the warmth of her ass against his boner, it was squeezed between her cheeks--she had aimed her ass just right.

Kiara did not respond, but did not retract her body either. She was probably embarrassed and did not dare to. How disappointed she must be in her father, he mused. She was so young and naive, she had no idea what she was doing to him. He hoped it wouldn't damage the relationship between them. He considered what he could muster as an excuse.

"Kiara, I.."

"Hush, Daddy, I want to sleep."

She turned her head, smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. To his horror, he felt his cock jump up against her ass at the same time.

"You're a good man, Daddy."

She rested her head on his arm, and held his hand tightly. His hand in her hand, resting under her breasts, the warmth of her ass against his rock-hard cock, her long hair stroking his face.

He felt his balls contract. He almost had come all over his little girl.

His daughter laid still, he softly whispered her name. In the absence of a response, he was convinced that she was sleeping, and decided to get out of there, as soon as possible. If Kiara were to tell his wife about this, his marriage could soon be over. Not to mention his own feelings. How could he get an erection in such close proximity to his own daughter?

He took the cover off of him. He saw her perfectly-shaped butt in her pajama pants. For a moment, his hand slipped over it, before he quickly got out of her room.

He remained in his bed with an erection, for at least another hour, and could not sleep at all. He sneaked to the bathroom and for the first time in his life, he jerked off thinking of his own little girl.

The next day, he tried to avoid his daughter, as much as was possible. When she came home after school, she found her father in his study.

"Hi, Daddy," her voice greeted him, and from behind, she hugged him in his chair. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi, honey, are you okay?" he asked, as casually as possible.

"Yes, we had a few classes and then Camile, Emma, and Lucy asked if I wanted to go to the beach with them. Emma is driving."

"Nice. What time are they picking you up?" He saw her smiling.

"I didn't feel like it." She let go of her father and plopped down onto him between his legs, her ass on his crotch. "I wanted to do some shopping online, you know, new clothes, and also new swimsuits. Mom said you had time today."

He felt his penis immediately respond to her nubile body. She had to get off his lap right then; if not, she would soon find out how hard his cock was.

"Okay, come back in half an hour, when I've finished my work."

"Hmm... I can wait here, Daddy."

The continious use of the word 'Daddy', with that sexy voice of hers, it just made him horny. His cock grew in length, pushing hard against her cheeks and lower back.

"Are you feeling better than yesterday?" He tried desperately to keep the conversation going.

"I feel good Daddy, especially when I'm with you."

He asked her in amazement how so.

"You are a strong, tall, and yet sweet man, but very different from all those guys who can only think of one thing!"

"Uhh... I am your father," he stammered.

She laughed playfully. "I know that."

"Listen, Kiara, I... what happens to me... it's... "

She looked at him with a wide smile. "I know Dad, like I said, you're very different from the other guys. If you find it annoying, I won't sit on your lap from now on, but I know you don't mean anything by it."

He heard her words with surprise."It will go away," he said softly, trying to concentrate on his work.

His daughter stroked his leg and occasionally his face. He felt his cock getting harder and harder, he had to stop this, he was the parent here.

"Stop fidgeting, Kiara!"

"Huh?" she replied. "Are you moody, Daddy?" She smiled and said that she often did the same to Mom. She wiggled on her daddy's lap, his erection began to throb, and every now and then, she pushed her ass on it.

With her bubble butt resting on his rock-hard cock, he felt his cock throbbing through his pants, desperately trying to find a way out of there, and a way inside the girl. His cock didn't seem to mind it was his daughter.

"What are you doing, Kiara?" he asked her, almost squirting his pants.

"Why?" she asked, with her innocent eyes.

"You're purposely making me horny, dry humping Daddy with your ass," he growled angrily.

"Don't get mad, Daddy, you know I'm a girl that can't sit still for long."

"That was already--uhhggh... " he moaned, as she pushed her cheeks up and down his bulge again.

"That was already a problem when you were in kindergarten," he laughed nervously.

"Really?"

She kept quiet and combed her hair with her hand, smiling at her father, waiting for a response.

"Come to think of it, you've always been an arrogant brat. I think you've been spoiled too much." He leaned forward with his hands, brushing her body, trying to work on his computer. His gaze was distracted by her top, her tits half-sticking out.

"Then you're the one to blame, most gifts I get are from you."

He could not deny this, but turned his attention to his work.

Of course, Kiara knew she was teasing her father. But now that she was already sitting on his bulge, she saw no reason to get off of him. She did find it exciting to sit on her dad's dick when he was hard. And that his body apparently reacted to her body in this way. That was a nice compliment, coming from a handsome, older guy like Daddy.

It was a safe way of exploring her limits. To get to know a man. And what was safer than her own father? If it was Ralph, he would have raped her three times by now. Her father would never do anything like that, because he was her father, after all. A little teasing was okay, she thought.

"I don't have many summer skirts, so I took a look at a webshop. One I liked in particular is a little short, it reached this far from above," she told her father.

He watched over her shoulder as she pulled up her skirt, resting it just above her panties.He looked into her skirt, and saw her white panties. What turned him on even more, was his tent in his pants, which kept most of her panties out of sight, her pussy pushed up right against his huge bulge. The knowledge she was looking at the same thing, made him crazy.

"Do you think Mom will think that's too short, Daddy?"

He visualized Kiara in a skirt that short, exposing her firm thighs, giving men easy access into her miniskirt with the slightest adjustment. And then the view of her firm, round cheeks. His wife would never approve.

"I think Mom will be fine with it, you want to order it now?"

She nodded and let him finish his work, while gently stroking his upper leg. He leaned back, leaving the keyboard and mouse to her. He felt his dick stir, he could not recollect the last time his dick had been this hard, for this long.

He saw young models passing by in bikinis and panties, mini-skirts, and sheer summer dresses.

"How much can I order, Daddy?" she asked, a happy smile forming on her mouth.

"Ten thousand dollars max," he growled softly. His cockhead throbbed in his pants. Her skirt had been pulled down again by Kiara, but between her legs, his cock was clearly sticking up, lifting the thin fabric of her skirt. He saw he had leaked pre-cum on her skirt.

"Don't be silly, Daddy. If you give me a day of online banking on your account, then maybe," she giggled.

"That's why we do it here," he moaned.

He stroked her over her long blonde hair.

"Are you almost done, sweetie? Dad has to work."

She nodded affirmatively, quietly humming, bouncing back and forth on his lap, while she put the last item in the online shopping basket.

Her father's dick bounced along, gently.

He felt somewhat burdened, when he accepted the confirmation on his bank app and transferred the three hundred and eighty dollars. When Kiara enthusiastically turned around and kissed him on the cheek, he was instantly satisfied.

"Don't put everything on at once, when it arrives. Your mother will kill me," he laughed, sheepishly.

"Oh nooo, Daddy, I won't," she laughed. Her hand fell on his crotch, his cock responded and jumped up against her soft hand.

"Do you still have a lot of work to do?"

He nodded. His eyes closed, his breathing irregular.

"When are you going to buy something new?" Kiara responded, slapping her other hand lightly against his shirt. "You're always wearing button-down t-shirts!"

She smiled at her father, and simultaneously he felt her hand gently squeezing the mushroom tip of his penis. Kiara heard her dad moan and growl. She felt her dad's cock thrashing wildly, lifting her fisted fingers up and down rapidly, as if it was weightlifting her hand.

Her father's penis throbbed wildly up and down, and wetness seeped through his pants, onto her hand. She looked down in surprise, just in time to see her dad's bulge jump up again, and saw a thick stream of cum spurting through his pants, all over her fingers. Kiara then turned her eyes to her father, who moaned loudly, his mouth half open. She didn't know what to do, and let her hand bounce up and down with the rhythm of her father's pulsing cock.

He felt his orgasm wane, his dick making the last desperate jerks, trying to force as much cum out of his balls as possible.

His daughter leaned against his body, her eyes cast down, focused on his crotch.

"Are you going to let Daddy work again?" he spoke hoarsely. His cheeks turned red, his eyes avoiding hers, when she raised up her head. "Come, come," he said, and patted her gently on her ass. "Give your old man some rest."

She nodded and got off his lap.

He felt her warm, soft body slipping away from him. His eyes looked in shame at her purple skirt, on which a few sticky strings of cum were now dripping. He saw his sticky seed in her hand, dangling sideways along her body.

"Why don't you bring me coffee and a cookie?" he spoke, quickly glancing back at his monitor.

"Okay," her voice sounded timid. She turned around.

He looked at her, and saw a string of cum sticking on the back of her skirt.How did he manage to paint her back as well, he thought. He hoped she wasn't going to sit down on something.

He began typing frantically on his computer, occupying his mind.

When his daughter came up the stairs again, and then his study, he was again confronted with what he had done. The only difference was that his cum had started dripping, and even more of her skirt was covered with his cum than before.

He kissed her and told her he had to make a call for work.

She nodded and left.

Sitting in his chair, he thought about what had happened. Her round, tight ass, bouncing on his hard cock. Her hand, touching it. Her hand that had squeezed his cockhead. Her giggling and flirting. He felt his dick getting hard, excited by the memories. His cock pressed against his cum-covered fly.

He let his hand stroke his bulge. He thought back of how her hand had done the same. So much softer and smaller than his rough hand. He looked at the door. It was open, but he was sure that she had left for her room. He let his hand unbutton his pants with a sigh, and fished his cock out. Hard and thick, jerking up, curious where that sweet girl had gone. He clasped his cock roughly with his hand and pumped up and down, hard. Her warm legs leaning on his. Her nice ass that had sat on this dick. Yes, his own daughter who had put her hand on his boner. He moaned and watched helplessly, as his cock pumped his sperm into the air.

His pants, his shirt, his chair, it was all covered in his cum. It was such an intense orgasm he continued to stroke his cock, even when it became flaccid.

_______________

12