All Comments on 'Kiara Likes Her Daddy Ch. 01'

by erialfor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can always tell when a new writer has been cursed with a micro-penis. Because they can't stop describing the cock as 'big' over and over again, EVERY TIME it's mentioned. Congrats on your 3.5" tool. Yawn.

WhipmasterWhipmasteralmost 2 years ago

Off to a great start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was Deliciously Good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great start! ready for chapter 2. Disregard the previous comment clearly thinking with their shrimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed the tension between daddy and daughter. How her young tight ass tempts him. Don't listen to the previous douchenozzle. He's projecting his own size issues.

Would love the daughter to dress up in lingerie to fuck daddy. Garterbelt, stockings, heels. Young, yet grown up to fuck. Maybe daddy could cum on her face?

Looking forward to chapter 2.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, so well written. The words painted some very arousing pictures. Thank you, WRITE MORE, or else. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE WIFE MUST A WHORING SKANK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have kept going and have dad and daughter make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You say that you're not a native English speaker. Let me tell you that you're English is incredible. Perfect.Impossible to improve. By the way you are also a magnificent writer.Such storytelling talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*looks at the previous post/comment and laughs my ass off*. It looks like either you (or maybe your mom) posted the comment about how "perfect.impossible to improve" your English is because while its not too bad, there is *definitely* room for improvement.

Not trying to be a dick or troll but your sentence structure as well as... well pretty much *everything* could use some work. That is not meant to discourage you because I have seen much worse by far and with a bit more practice I think you could do just fine. Maybe read a lot of other stories on Lit by native English speakers then follow their examples. I gave you 3 stars as much to encourage you to keep trying as anything.

AdrianicusAdrianicusabout 1 year ago

You write very well and i would have never been able to tell that english isn't your first language, A++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererialfor@erialfor
I prefer to write in detail and create a (lot of) build up. Here to see if anyone likes my stories. I hope that you enjoy reading my stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I'd love to hear from you! (sorry, not here for rp.)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES