Kick it up a Notch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we were dry, everyone pleaded a workday the next day. John and Carol got dressed again; Ann and I put on our robes, did goodbye hugs and kisses, and then John and Carol left.

After their cars disappeared, Ann planted a huge kiss on my lips. "I want to get fucked by the newest executive in the neighborhood."

I thought a minute and said, "You mean Miller or Schultz down the street, or Henderson over behind us?"

I was told those were bad guesses. I made some other suggestions as to whom she wanted to fuck, but my guesses were again wrong. She corrected my errant ways up in our bedroom.

I said, "You plan on taking advantage of me because I'm madly in love with you and your body."

"Right, and you'd better not change that opinion in any way," Ann said as she kissed me again.

She started to mount me, and just before we coupled a large dollop of John's cum dripped out of her pussy and onto my groin. Ann said, "Ooops. Sorry. I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds."

I ignored the splatter of cum as best I could. I told her, "I don't mind being in any order, so long as I always get to make love to you - particularly at the end of our nights like this. This is important to me."

"Me too," Ann panted as she sank down on me. She whispered, "Oh, God, I love you. Fuck me!"

With Ann on top, facing me, I sucked on her well-loved breasts and nipples until they stood out and could sensually trace patterns on my chest - which she did. She told me she was spelling out something and I had to guess what it was. I was deep in her body, just shy of my last orgasm for the night, when I figured out that she had spelled "I love you." We went to sleep locked together.

* * * * *

Ann greeted me Tuesday evening with a glass of wine, a lovely smile, and hot kiss that made my toes curl. She asked, "How was your day?"

I could tell she had something she wanted to share. Since I was on the late side and the kids were still up, I quickly kissed the kids goodnight and hustled them to bed; they were almost asleep anyway and Ann had already read them a couple of stories. I promised them an extra story the next night. Ann then warmed up my dinner and while I ate we talked about my new job and the projects I was taking on. I knew we were skirting some revelation. Finally, I asked what she'd been up to, apologizing for monopolizing the discussion.

She laughed, and said that was what she'd planned. She said, "So much recently has been about me, I wanted you to know I care about what you do and think." She also said she wanted me 'mellow' with at least a couple of glasses of wine in me. She allowed as how they'd had a crisis come up on Monday and so no one had taken any time off until the end of the day when the software bug had been found, fixed and updates issued to all clients. She added, "But, today was a little different."

Today, she said, was a little more relaxed and back to the usual. She said, "John and I went out to lunch."

I said in a teasing tone, "Oh, really! And what else might I be interested in knowing about this lunch?"

"Well, John and I took some sandwiches up to the reservoir and ate up there."

"And were you two alone or were there others up there too?"

"It was initially crowded, but we were on the late side and some of the cars left. A couple of people were still eating in their car, so we decided to take a walk after we ate," she said. "We followed a trail about 300 yards beside a little cove with a hidden area behind a hill. There was a big old dead tree there. And, well ..."

"And, well, what?" I said teasing, because I could guess this had something to do with having sex.

"Well, John took me from behind while I bent over the tree and held on for dear life. It was exciting and daring. We both kept wondering whether anyone would come around the corner and catch us, but no one did."

"And, ...?" I asked.

"Well, it was a very com-fort-a-ble orgasm," she said with a big smile - putting emphasis on every syllable. "Also, he used a rubber so I didn't have to slosh around work all the afternoon dripping his cum. I probably did smell of sex, but I washed up my pussy a little in the ladies room when weI got back to work."

Along with the arousal I felt a stab of pain in my gut, but I think I hid it well. I expressed my congratulations for the occasion and said that I wished I could have been there for sloppy seconds or thirds. Ann came over and sat in my lap. "You're so understanding," she said. I was rewarded with a big kiss, and then her yummy tongue.

I said, "Well, just keep me informed. I like to bask in your orgasms even though they happen twenty miles and eight hours away from when I wish I'd been there to help or at least watch. I'll catch up some time later." We both giggled and I felt better and closer to her.

I also kept silently repeating a mantra I'd decided to adopt, 'I make my own happiness.' A close second mantra that I started to say to myself fairly often was a quote from Shakespear, 'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' John, Carol, the torrid sex, Ann's new attitude and demeanor were neither good nor bad; they just were.

I'd found myself thinking about happiness a lot recently, maybe because I was having ambivalent feelings about whether I was or wasn't happy, not only with Ann, but with my life in general, although it was hard to pull the two apart.

I knew that I couldn't make Ann or anything she did responsible for my happiness or unhappiness - nor John, nor Carol. I had to adjust my own thinking to create a happy state for myself. I put the Shakespeare quote on a three-by-five inch card on my desk at work; I had a minute-by-minute reminder of my mantra.

Moreover, I resolved to put a positive spin on every aspect of Ann's relationship with John. Needless to say, the way I was feeling much of the time I wasn't always successful, but I thought that if I could hide my inner feelings and act 'as if' I were happy, then ultimately things would turn out that way.

Later, Ann and I closed up the house, went upstairs and made passionate love before we both fell asleep wet with our sexual emissions, slightly aglow with our sweat because we worked so hard at making each other cum, and our own exhaustion from a long day with multiple demands. I can't remember if I even dreamed that night. I'd not been sleeping well and was exhausted, so I was exceptionally thankful that I didn't awaken until the alarm clock roused me.

* * * * *

The next few Wednesday and Friday nights were repeats of what went on with John and Carol during the previous week. We had our foursome and played around, increasingly mixing it up between the couples in each other's presence - John sometimes fucking Carol and sometimes Ann, and me likewise. I couldn't remember a more erotic time or a time when I had been so mentally aroused for so long. Just thinking at work about what we were doing would give me a hard-on that might take an hour to deflate.

Our fifth week together, I realized something was 'up' with Carol, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I mentioned it to Ann, and she had felt it too. The next day we found out.

Carol called Ann at work and they had a long conversation over a girls-only lunch. Carol expressed her pleasure over the past weeks, and what a good partner I'd been. There was a big 'But,' however; and that was that I was happily married. Carol was looking for a life partner, and hanging around with us wasn't going to help her find that person. She had a couple other guys she was dating, one guy, Peter, looked very promising and she wanted to devote herself to seeing if she could make the relationship deepen with him.

The upshot of the lunch was that Carol was going to drop out of our foursome, and just wish us well with fun and happy times from then on. Ann told me she was kind and didn't put any pressure on Carol to continue; she only wished her well and hoped she'd find what she was looking for. She told me several times about how Carol had emphasized that her change of heart had nothing to do with me other than my availability as a long-term mate. She also mentioned that Carol promised to stop by once in a while, maybe even for sex.

I didn't react too much when Ann told me about Carol's actions that evening. I had liked Carol, but I didn't have any deep romantic attachment for her the way Ann seemed to have about John. My one open question was what would I do in the evenings when John and Ann made love?

That question resolved itself on Friday night.

Ann had picked up the kids from the babysitter and taken them to a playground. She'd run them ragged, putting them though their paces and challenging them to try every piece of gym equipment there, and then getting them to run a quarter mile with her. Her motive was to have the kids go to bed early and to stay asleep. Her plan worked, but I don't know if the playground would have made any difference.

I got home at seven-thirty on Friday. The kids were bathed and watching cartoons on TV, a special treat before bedtime. John and Ann were having a glass of wine in the kitchen and talking about work. I got appropriately greeted, and then went and changed into gym shorts and a t-shirt.

Next, I collected the kids, did some major teeth brushing games, read a few stories, told them a story about my life growing up, and then tucked them in bed. I think they passed out immediately.

Downstairs, I joined Ann and John for a late dinner of Chinese take-out. John and Ann were lovey-dovey. I found out from Ann in an aside that they hadn't even gone out for lunch because of another elusive software bug that the entire office had worked on all day, thus, they were primed, locked, loaded, and ready to fire that night.

I resolved to be a good guy and give them some time alone. I figured I could go down to my man cave and do some reading, and maybe even pay some bills.

We cleaned up the kitchen in record time, putting the leftovers away and the dishes in the dishwasher. At that point I started to make my exit speech, "Well, you guys probably want to ... errr, get together, so I'll head down to my den, and ..."

I didn't get very far because Ann interrupted, "Oh, no. I want both of you with me tonight. Jim, I don't want you going off on your own. Our foursome may be gone, but we can still have a threesome. Besides I know I'm going to love having two men pleasing me sexually."

John stepped in, "Please stay. We'll figure out how to work this with the three of us. I've seen films ... porn flicks ... and two men and a woman work really well together - I think it's extraordinarily hot. Ann will never forget tonight, and I doubt either of us will too. We need a new model for how we'll go on from here without Carol."

Ann said, "I have some surprises, but first I want to change out of my work clothes and take a quick shower so I'm exceptionally lovable; so, gentlemen, excuse me for ten minutes." She disappeared up the stairs to our bedroom to change.

When she was out of earshot, I turned to John, "Don't you want her for yourself tonight?"

John chortled, "Yes and no. Don't mistake me; I want to be with Annall the time. I'm mad for her, and I think she feels the same about me. You know that too, BUT I want you to know that I am not trying to steal her away from you or breakup your marriage or anything like that. Let me repeat that so you hear me well, I am not out to break your marriage apart. So, no, I don't want her for just myself tonight; I want you there to love your wife in your way, and I'll do it in my way. Maybe we'll learn something from each other."

I was surprised at his statement and forthrightness. The statement fit his outgoing and forthright character, and I knew from all our interactions as well as what Ann told me that he wasn't out to supplant me. On the other hand, events and emotions just might overtake us.

John thought a second and added, "Look, Ann and I are going to have to do some occasional trips together to conduct training sessions on our software. We each know different aspects of it. When we travel, we'll get some alone time if that's all right with you?"

I nodded, "John, if it makes her happy, it's fine with me." The idea of Ann 'going away' with John shoved yet another knife into my heart. I didn't know about the trips; Ann had conveniently not mentioned them to me.

Behind me, Ann's voice said, "What's fine with me?"

We both turned to look at Ann. She wore a short white robe that only came to mid-thigh. The robe was loosely tied, and also nearly revealed her breasts when she turned.

John jumped in, "I told him about the upcoming training sessions and our travel ... and our being together while we're on the road."

Ann looked pained at John. She looked to me, "I wanted to tell you. He's right. In three weeks we have to go to Texas for four days and three nights. I just found out today. I don't want you to feel lonely, but I don't know what to do about it. There are some other trips after that, but we haven't scheduled them yet."

I stood and wrapped Ann in my arms. "Ann, what I'd just said to John is that I want you to be happy, and that if you are, that's fine with me. So go on the trips, have fun; be professional in the day and a slut at night. Have fun. I'll have the kids to keep me company, and hopefully we can arrange good kiddie care when I'm at work. I'll even take them over for dinner with your parents." I tried to laugh the situation off.

Ann put her arms around me and kissed me. "I promise I'll make it up to you somehow."

After another kiss, Ann pulled me and grabbed John by the other hand; "Come and sit with me on the sofa. Let's make out a little. I need some serious romance."

We sat on the yellow sofa in the dimly lit room, Ann tightly wedged between John and me. She turned and made out with me for a minute, then turned and did the same with John. When she was kissing one of us, the other was stroking her arms and legs and other areas of exposed skin, focusing on her erogenous zones to carry her to even greater heights.

I'd be French kissing Ann, but John would be kissing her ear and neck, and stroking her body through her robe.

We were all turned on, so I took the initiative to take it a step further. I undid the tie on the front of her robe and pulled it back off her body, revealing not only her breasts, but also her pussy when I pulled the lower part of the robe aside. Ann had dispensed with all other clothing except the robe.

I peeled the robe off her shoulders entirely, and simultaneously, John and I latched onto the nearest nipple with our mouths, teasing and fondling and licking for all we were worth. Ann moaned and held our heads to her breasts; I know we were doing things to her that she'd never had done before.

Ann started to knead our thighs and the lumps in our pants as we made out. We both hardened in response to her touches and the promise of what the evening offered. Soon, she had our cocks out and was masturbating each of us as we made out with her.

John and I shed our clothing. We sat with Ann again, and she returned to stroking our cocks as we kissed her, fondled her breasts, and fingered her pussy. She held a cock in each hand, and slowly masturbated us as we kissed her. Often, John and I would simultaneously have a finger or two inside her pussy. Ann finally came at just the thought of the two of us doing her at once.

I slithered onto the floor, and while John continued to work on her breasts and to kiss Ann, I got down to business eating out her pussy and seeing how many orgasms I could coax from her lithe body.

Ann was sexually excited. How did I know this? Because the girl juice flowing from her cunt had reached a level I'd never seen. She was flowing with her juices - her natural lubrication. I knew Ann was going to have more than her share of intercourse tonight from two cocks, and apparently her physiology knew it too.

I parted her legs and moved into her labia with my tongue at the ready. She moaned into John's kisses as I made first contact with her clitoris. I ate Ann, and I rapidly fingered her to bring her off in another orgasm. I wanted to outpace John in generating pleasure for Ann; I felt competitive. I wanted to win her back, but I knew that'd be an uphill battle.

John alternately suckled on her breasts and upper body, and engaged her in deep loving kisses - all with his tongue fully engaging hers. I was romancing her cunt - truly making love to her beautiful and most wonderful tasting pussy.

I started to penetrate her more deeply with my fingers - first two then three, quickly locating her G-spot as I did so. Her moans became deeper and one hand kept pulling my head into her so that I emphasized contact with her sex.

We kept this up for a long time, perhaps thirty minutes. Then Ann announced, "I need cock - lots and lots of cock. Cock from you," as she pointed at me, "and cock from you", as she kissed John again. "Right now." Ann, John and I stood to reposition ourselves. Ann held both our cocks and alternately kissed each of us as she squeezed our manhoods in a sexy way. She whispered to the two of us, "I want to have both of you fuck me over and over tonight. Until I go to sleep, I want a cock in my body all the time."

After our kisses, Ann pulled a large, fluffy, white and furry comforter-bedspread from behind the other couch. She spread it on the floor. It was heavenly to feel the fur against our skin. She said, "This is my surprise to 'us.' If we're going to make love, we need something that feels nice on our skin."

Ann lay down in the middle of the floor, nestled into the fur, and gestured to the two of us to join her on each side. I gestured to John that he should go first. He needed no further invitation. He moved between her legs, holding his erect cock, aimed at her vagina and slipped into her in one smooth move. Ann moaned and arched her body to meet his initial thrusts. I watched the penetration with a heightened sense of arousal, and also that stab of jealousy and pain. Maybe I cared too much.

I moved forward to suck on her breasts and to kiss and make love to her upper body. John slowly picked up his pace, but in only a few moments it was clear he was a man with mission. He was driving into her body with great intent. I changed position so I could hold Ann for John, and she wouldn't slide up the new fur duvet.

I was sure the slap of their two bodies whapping together would be heard next door. I pulled away, but still cradled Ann's head and upper body in my arms, as John drove to climax. Ann was moaning in pleasure. A few seconds later, he announced, "I'm cumming," arched his back and made six decisive deep thrusts into Ann's vagina, and then froze in the paroxysm of his orgasm.

Ann moaned and met his thrusts given the way I held her, pushing off from my body into his to deepen his penetration. She came mere seconds after he did, probably from the feel of his cum squirting deep inside her. I allowed the two of them time to kiss and hug one another as they came down from their climaxes.

The two of them nuzzled for a moment and then Ann reached over and grabbed my cock. "I need you, in me, right now!" she said with a lecherous grin. I pulled her over on top of me so I could caress and suck on her erect breasts some more. I could tell that they had made a connection straight to her clitoris that night, probably from all of the attention we were giving her.

I slid into her pre-moistened cunt: her own juices, my earlier saliva, plus John had left her well lubricated with his cum. The two of us started bucking into one another and she started to rotate her hips in her thrusts in that way that provided a high degree of stimulation to me and her. I was certainly a rod of titanium steel from watching and participating in our group episode. Ann was sexed up more than perhaps I'd ever seen her, even in the past week or so.