Kickboxing with His Mother-in-Law

Story Info
His MIL just dumped her boyfriend and needs attention.
4.3k words
4.57
18.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
515 Followers

Kickboxing with His Mother-in-Law

"Thank you, ma'am," Vince said, giving Angie a high five. The kickboxing class was over and the dozen students milled about the room as he congratulated each one. After all the punching and kicking on the heavy bag, all the crunches and pushups, followed by the slow, deep stretching, it was the typical way he ended classes. They were all pretty sweaty, but most of them weren't worn out. Some of them were actually rejuvenated. Sometimes exercise does that to you, revs up your metabolism and your hormones giving you a kind of high.

Vince stepped aside and began packing up his gear. Being a travelling kickboxing instructor meant he had to carry everything he needed in his car. It was so much simpler renting his own place and keeping everything there, but that hadn't lasted too long. It just became too expensive. But he was glad to still be teaching the class. It was such a fun time for him, getting people pumped up and excited. Sometimes he got the wonderful reward of a beautiful woman in the class. Someone for him to fantasize about at least.

Angie happened to meet that criteria. She was his wife's, Jamie's, forty-year-old, single mom. She'd been in the class for three months now and ever since he met her, Vince had been mesmerized by her. At the school, he always tried to greet her, always tried to talk with her. He was almost always on her heavy bag just to be around her.

Vince met Jamie in the kickboxing class several years ago and they'd been married for a year. Angie had expressed interest in the class and joined more recently, usually attending the same classes as Jamie.

At first, he was very attracted to her figure. What red-blooded male wouldn't be. She had a terrific body, was in really good shape, with a slightly fatty waist, wide hips, and nice, D-cup breasts. He enjoyed watching them jiggle as she punched and kicked. She said she was fat, but he thought she had some absolutely fantastic proportions. She seemed to have energy that just never died. And then after talking with her, Vince found that she had a very wonderful personality, too. She was funny, intelligent, and so full of life. It was a joy just to be around her.

Of course she had a boyfriend, she was a student, and... his mother-in-law, so he laid low. Vince didn't want to make her uncomfortable by seeming to coming on to her. He figured he'd be happy just to see her a few times a week in class.

While Vince was gathering his gear together everyone began filing out of the room. He was just getting ready to turn out the lights when Angie walked out of the bathroom. She had changed a little... she actually seemed to undress a little, to his surprise. In class she was wearing long workout pants and a t-shirt. Now she had on nothing more than a sports bra and some loose, short shorts. Her breasts seemed to be straining at her top and her nipples were very prominently erect.

Vince forced myself to look away so that he wouldn't totally embarrass himself. She was his mother-in-law for chrissake.

"Everyone else is gone?" she asked, as if trying to sound surprised without really being that way.

"Yep. We're the last ones."

She started gathering her gear while Vince went in the back and turned out the lights.

"Oh, crap," she exclaimed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Vince yelled from the back room, emerging through the door seconds later.

"I forgot about getting a ride back home," she said. "My car's in the shop and I had a friend drop me off. Jamie's usually here and I was going to ask her. But..."

She looked pretty upset, so he figured he'd of course help. "Yeah... Jamie had to work late. But I'll give you a ride home."

"It's not too much trouble?" Her eyes had his insides locked up tight. She was so incredibly sexy. How could he ever say no?

"Of course. No trouble at all," he smiled.

She helped him haul his stuff to his car and stash it away in the trunk. He had to move a couple things out of the passenger seat, yet another problem with his "roaming" school, but they were seated soon. He put on his seatbelt and almost openly drooled as she turned and reached for hers. He could see her breasts very clearly now and it had an immediate effect on him. As she turned back around he turned forward and started the car.

They pulled out of the parking lot and Vince followed the roads to her house. It was growing dark outside, but was still pretty warm on this early Summer night. The windows were down a little to give them some fresh air and he had some rock music playing on the radio.

Suddenly she started to cry. Vince was shocked at the sudden emotional change and was devastated that she was so upset. He'd never seen her so distraught.

"What's wrong?" he asked, putting his hand on her forearm. Her hand was resting on her thigh so his hand was awfully close to her pussy. But he entered the "son-in-law" mode and tried to just be consoling.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and told him that she just broke up with her boyfriend last night. She told him how much of a jerk he was, how he had mistreated her. Vince was happy that she thought she could confide in him, but saddened that she was going through this.

Vince told her how wonderful of a person she was and found a joke or two to make her smile a little. He liked to see her smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said almost shyly, looking straight at him.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"How come you never hit on me?"

Vince felt shocked and a little light headed at this point. He wasn't sure what to do or say. He had all sorts of good reasons for not hitting on her, but he couldn't think of them at the moment. And he didn't answer fast enough.

"Do you find me attractive?"

His mouth felt dry and his heart was pounding in his chest. "Yes, Angie, I find you very attractive. I... I guess I never hit on you because... well... you're my mother-in-law."

"Thanks," she replied. "You know I find you very attractive, too. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of jealous of Jamie."

And there went his heart again. It was pounding and pounding in his chest and his hands felt a little sweaty.

"Um... thank you," he laughed softly, embarrassed.

They sat in silence for a moment and were starting to pass by one of the larger parks in the area.

"Can we go in there for a little bit... to talk?" she asked him.

Vince could tell she really wanted to vent a little and needed someone to vent to. He was still impressed that she wanted to talk to him... and he didn't have anything to do... so he said sure and they went into the park. It was about 9:15 and was starting to get dark. The park officially closed at 11:00 so they had plenty of time. He made his way to one of the lots, pulled into the space, and turned off the ignition. The park was empty at this time of night.

Angie pulled off her seat belt and sat there in silence for a moment. "Thank you for talking with me," she finally said.

"Sure. You sound like you need to."

"I do," she said. "You know, it's just... Tom and I were together for about a year and then he just stopped paying attention to me. We hadn't even had sex in two months."

Vince sat silent, not knowing what to say or even where to look. Talking about sex with your mother-in-law was not something he was prepared to do.

"It's so frustrating. Before Angie's dad, I used to work in a country club," she said. "I used to be a cute little waitress. The number of rich, handsome men that hit on me would blow your freaking mind. Angie's dad was great... but his health wasn't so good. And then I got stuck with that loser Tom who hadn't made me cum in two months."

Angie looked right at him. "I used to get fucked, you know... by multiple guys at one time even. I used to do all sorts of freaky shit. And then I got married... and my whole life changed."

"Now look at me," she said, running her hands down over her tits and abdomen. "I mean... I think I'm hot. I'm all freaky in the sheets and everything, but I think I'm still wifey material. My tits used to be the talk of the town. Why can't I find a guy that takes care of me and just... satisfies me. It's ridiculous."

Vince nodded, not knowing what else to do. "Guys can be jerks sometimes."

"So why shouldn't I just go out and get what I want, right?"

He nodded again. Images of Angie getting fucked danced in his head, giving him an incredible hardon.

"Do you think I have nice tits?" she asked, holding them in her hands and squeezing them.

"Um... yeah... of course... um... you do," Vince stammered. This was not something he ever expected to see.

"You are so sweet... I appreciate you listening to me," she said. She smiled at him and touched his shoulder with her finger, running it down his arm. "You're so tall... and handsome. Oh God... you're just so... strong. Jamie is so fucking lucky. Sometimes I wonder how pissed off she'd be if I just fucked you."

Vince's mouth was dry and he nervously licked his lips.

Another uncomfortable moment passed. Then suddenly Angie cried out in pain. "Oh, that hurts! Owwww!" Her hands went to her thigh and she gripped it tightly, massaging it as best she could.

"What's wrong?" he asked, taking his seatbelt off quickly. He put his hands on hers, a reflex action.

"I've got a... oh shit... I've got a cramp in my leg," she moaned in pain.

Vince moved her hands away and began massaging her thigh, trying to relax the muscle. She seemed to feel relief pretty quickly but he kept going. It took him a moment, but very soon he was conscious to the softness of her skin. And it was warm. It was an incredible turn on. His erection grew and wasn't well hidden beneath his lightweight exercise pants.

She turned a little towards him, lifting her leg, giving him more access to it.

"That feels nice. Thanks," Angie whispered.

"Does it feel better?" Vince looked up into her eyes and saw a smoldering hunger. She had very seductive eyes normally and at the moment they were incredibly attractive.

"Much better, but... don't stop... I like the way you touch me."

Vince groaned, knowing just how trapped she made him feel. He took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Not that he really minded, but it was funny how easily he fell for her.

"It's very... mmmm... nice," she whispered softly. Vince could see she was breathing more heavily and her nipples were even more prominently erect.

His hands were gliding up and down her thigh, his left hand on her very warm and soft inner thigh. He was totally enraptured by the feel and couldn't take his eyes off of her. Angie's hand covered his, pulling it higher up her leg, sliding it between her legs and pressing it against her pussy.

"Touch me... here," Angie whispered, leaning towards him. "That makes me feel much better."

She guided his hand up and down her pussy and Vince could feel the naked flesh move beneath the very thin material of her shorts. She moaned softly as her hand snaked around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. Her lips were wonderful as his danced against them. It was the most passionate kiss he had ever received. Angie's hips ground slowly against his hand and Vince could tell she was extremely excited.

His fingers slid along the length of her pussy and she moaned into his mouth. Angie moved to his shoulder and started kissing his neck, licking his ear. Vince loved to hear her whimpers and gasps in his ear as his fingertips teased her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes," Angie moaned. Her right hand slipped down to his erection and slid up and down it's length. Vince could tell she longed for it. His workout pants were very loose and his cock easily tented them. They were also very thin, so she felt every ridge, every vein along his growing length.

"Please," she whispered before her tongue slipped around his ear. "Touch me."

Vince knew what she wanted and his hand slid underneath the waist band of her shorts. She was so hot and wet. He didn't know how Angie could control herself at all. He could feel her pubic hair, neatly trimmed, and his fingers curled in it, teasing her. Angie was grinding her hips into his hand, desiring more contact, desiring his touch on her clit.

After a moment, he slid his hand lower, guiding his fingers down both sides of her clit so that it was trapped and squeezed between them. Her moan was exquisite and her body shook deliciously. Vince could tell how much she loved that and repeated it a few times as she pushed her hips hard into his hand.

"Oh, God... yes...", she groaned loudly.

Vince was so enraptured by her. Here he was, many years younger than her and not the best looking guy on the block. Angie was one of the hottest women around, with a body to absolutely die for, and a terrific personality to go along with it, and she was putty in his hands. She wanted him with every fiber of her being right now. She wanted him to make her cum so very hard. Wanted him to make her feel sexy and alive.

Vince's fingers curled lower and pushed against her labia. He wanted desperately to feel inside her cunt, to feel her heat and wetness engulf him. He wanted to taste her and drown in her juices as he made her explode again and again. His right hand wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to him. She spread her knees wider, putting her right foot up on the edge of the seat, giving him much better access to her aching pussy.

His lips moved down, kissing along her neck, moving to the top of her chest. His lips and tongue traced lines along her collar bone, eliciting mewling noises from her. His fingers were sliding along your labia and he was enjoying her reaction to his teasing. She was making him so damn hot.

She suddenly pushed away from him in a huff. He thought she had an abrupt change of mind, but then noticed her wicked little smile. "Come outside," she said seductively.

Angie opened the door and slipped out before Vince could even respond. The light inside the car was so bright in his eyes it shocked him for a moment. Here was his turning point... to just abandon all reason and go outside with her, or abandon his emotions, his passion, his desire, and try to stay professional.

In seconds, his lust won out and he opened his own door and followed her. They could barely see in the darkness, but Angie was able to make her way to a nearby picnic table. She sat on the bench, sideways, waiting for him. When he got there, she moved up to sit on the table and encouraged him to have a seat on the bench.

As Vince started to sit, Angie giggled softly and in one motion, slipped her top over her head exposing her magnificent breasts to the night air. She massaged and squeezed them for a moment, making sure she had his full attention, and then she leaned into him, guiding her engorged nipple to his mouth. Her hands gently cradled his head as she felt his lips entrap her nipple and begin sucking on it. He felt her legs against his sides as he let his tongue dance across her sensitive breasts. He adored feeling her thighs grip him, pull him closer to her, as she mewed above him.

Angie pulled him into her sharply, as if trying to smother him in her chest. He was in heaven feeling the soft meaty globes surround his face. His tongue licked her skin and he placed small kisses on her chest. When she pulled away, his mouth attacked the other nipple with a fervor. Her breasts were magnificent and he longed to suck on them for hours.

Angie lifted one leg into the air and placed her knee on his shoulder. Vince knew what she wanted now. She pushed his head away and looked down at him with a sultry, desiring smile. Then she sat back, leaning back on her arms. His mouth trailed kisses down her body until he reached her belly button. His tongue snaked around it, delved into it as she whimpered. Her hips were rising and falling, trying to encourage him to continue his journey.

Vince's kisses reached the waistband of her shorts and he licked along it teasingly. "Please," she begged. "It's been so long. I really need it."

He grabbed the waistline of her shorts and tugged, indicating that he wanted to pull them off. Angie lifted her hips allowing him to lower them and he gently pulled them down her legs. Vince set them aside and her legs moved back to his shoulders. He looked down at her lovely pussy, barely visible in the fading light, and saw her stroking herself.

"That's my job," he said leaning down. His tongue flicked the back of her hand and she moved it away. Laughing softly, he turned his head to the side and softly nibbled and licked her inner thigh.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"You taste so good. You sure you want this?" Even though she started this, Vince wanted to give her one more chance to back away.

"Fuck yes. Make me cum," she moaned.

Vince bent lower and let his tongue glide through her pubic hair, let his nose take in her scent. He kissed her there, gently, and continually flicked his tongue against her flesh. He heard her breath catch in her throat as he licked a little lower, letting his tongue glide along the side of her clit. He applied a little pressure to it, but it was just like a whisper. He could tell she loved it. Her body was quivering, her breathing was raspy. His tongue danced lower, stroking through her labia, stabbing just into her vagina. He made long licks, relishing her taste and the softness of her pussy.

He extended his tongue into her vagina and wiggled it a little causing her to groan. Her hips were rotating on his face as his tongue slowly slid in and out, fucking her.

"Mmhmm, that feels good," she whispered, barely able to speak.

His arms circled her thighs, meeting just above her pussy. He let his fingers play in her pubic hair and across her clit as his tongue assaulted her vagina. She was gasping now, enjoying all the pleasure he was giving her, enjoying all the frustration he was releasing from her.

Angie was cumming soon afterwards. She was a moaner and was fairly loud as she came on his face. Vince loved hearing her but wondered just how far the sound would travel. The last thing he wanted to do was get busted in this position.

After Angie came, she hurriedly moved off the top of the table. She moved in quickly and kissed him roughly and passionately. She moved her lips down his neck, sliding her tongue along his collar bone. Her hands were busy, too, sliding his workout pants to the ground, letting his erection lose.

Angie's hand stroked him urgently as she continued to kiss him. Vince felt so wonderful, so attractive, so sexy and desirable. Her fingers wrapped around his hard shaft and stroked him to full hardness. His cock was so sensitive at this point, so engorged with blood. After a few minutes she pushed him to make him sit once again. When he was seated, she moved onto his lap putting her legs around him. Somehow she was able to lift her hips into the air, position him at the entrance of her vagina, and slide down his length.

Her pussy was so incredibly hot and wet. Vince could feel it being stretched by his thick cock. She was gurgling above him as he slid deeper and deeper. Almost penetrating to the very core of her being. When he was fully embedded, she smiled down at him and kissed him softly.

"Oh, very... very... nice...," Angie whispered.

Her breasts were right at eye level and as she began to fuck him, raising and lowering her hips, they bobbed in front of him enticingly. He wrapped his arms around her, pushing as much of her breast into his mouth as he could and sucked hard. She grunted and ground her hips into him. They rocked their hips back and forth, moving his long hard shaft in and out of her pussy.

Angie were so excited with so many sensations invading her mind at one time. Her body was completely enflamed with desire, with an almost unquenchable need. She leaned back, putting her hands on his knees for support, putting her feet on the bench beside him. In this new position, she was able to grind her hips even harder into him, driving his cock so deep into her pussy. She was moving quickly within seconds.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
515 Followers
12