Kickboxing with His Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince moved his hand down to Angie's pubic bone and used his thumb to play with her clit. He loved how she shuddered and groaned every time his thumb passed over it. She was practically a wild woman, trying to slam him into her again and again and again. He circled her clit with his thumb, maintaining constant contact.

"Oh... yeah... yesyesyesyes," she moaned. "Oh my... God... yes! Give it to me! Oh my God yes!"

Within seconds she was cumming at last, cumming like she'd never cum before. It felt so incredible, so overwhelming. Every nerve in her body was tingling in delight. It seemed to last for hours as it peaked and fell and peaked again, her hips never stopped slamming into him. She vaguely wondered how long her orgasm could last. She let out high pitched little squeals with every tremor. Finally it ended and she slid off his cock and lay back on the table top, panting. Vince stroked her thighs tenderly and felt her body trembling.

"Oh my gosh," she said breathlessly. "That was so incredible."

He laughed. "I could tell."

"I've never... ever, cum so hard. You made me feel so fucking good."

Vince was smiling, looking down at her beautiful body. He only wished it was light out, so he could really see it. Her hands were stroking her thighs as she relished how sensitive her body still was. Her skin was alive and her body was one big erogenous zone.

"Oh my God, I'm still so horny." Angie sat up, suddenly having energy again. She slipped to the ground in front of him. She felt the cool, damp grass on her knees as her hands slid over his thighs. She rubbed her face over his cock, letting her lips gently kiss it, letting her tongue lightly graze over it. It circled and circled around her face. She loved to feel how hard it was. She loved knowing that she caused it.

"And I'm hungry," she giggled. She kept both hands on his knees as she slowly licked up and down his long shaft. It felt so fucking good.

"Oh, God yes," Vince whispered. He had wanted this night to happen for a long time now.

Angie covered the length of his cock with her saliva, mixed with her own juices. She then wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke it, gently at first, and then building speed and force. Vince was already near cumming when she came moments ago, so he knew it wouldn't take long for her to make him blow his load now.

She relished teasing him, though. She licked the head of his cock, tasting his precum with the tip of her tongue. He was in heaven. As she stroked him, she watched every reaction that he made, so she could find every electric button on his cock.

Every sensation roared through his body causing his hips to jump and tremors to rumble through him. Angie was so intent on giving him pleasure and it excited him. She drew his cock deep into her mouth and then sucked strongly as she pulled it free. Her tongue lathered spit all over it giving plenty of lubrication for her hands.

Angie worked his cock so well that he was at the peak very quickly. She stroked his length with both hands, moving faster and faster. Her mouth covered the head of his cock, waiting for his load to enter it. In seconds Vince felt it boiling over and relief washed over him as his cum slammed into the back of her waiting throat. She moaned in joy as he came again and again.

Then she released him and leaned in to hug him. Vince could feel his deflating cock rubbing against her stomach, but knew he was spent for a while. After several minutes they stood and got dressed. It felt awkward to Vince, but as they were walking back to the car, Angie asked if they could meet back here after class next week.

Vince didn't think the week could pass by fast enough!

12