All Comments on 'Kickboxing with His Mother-in-Law'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Both of these people are pieces of shit. Feel bad for Jamie. This should be in LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Sorry, but a 'Traveling Kickboxing Instructor' as a job title, or on a business card? As it was introduced early on it just cracked me up. I found myself laughing at that ludicrous premise so hard I just couldn't read on any further.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

her back story, about all the 'freaky shit' she used to do with other men, really detracted from the story, could have done with not hearing that about her. Also, neither of them had the slightest concern for his wife/her daughter, at all. To be more realistic, should have been at least some discussion of that 'problem' somewhere along the way.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Pretty solidly written, and an enticing taboo scenario. I would have liked to read more references during the sex / build-up to that taboo conflict, either in the prose or the dialogue. A lot of why I enjoy the genre is the dirty talk and awareness of how wrong it is. That conflict seems to go away once the sex starts, so that would be my only feedback. Otherwise I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
531 Followers
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.