Kicked Out

Story Info
Rick might get kicked out of college...
4.2k words
4.54
14.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

"Richard Marsh, it's come to our attention that you've been involved in some rather risqué and immoral...uhm, extracurricular activities which doesn't look good for a student of this very conservative denominational college to be involved with...," the dean began.

Rick couldn't believe his world had come crashing down like this. Maybe I deserve it, Rick thought to himself as the dean droned on. He actually knew that was bullshit, but that little voice in the back of his head kept telling him he deserved whatever punishment he got. It almost screamed at him. Rick tried to change the noise in his head. Dr. Moorehead, he thought, that name's a joke in itself.

Rick stared blankly at the older man. He didn't want to give the older man the satisfaction of making him cry or beg. But, the dean would be a hot older man and in any other situation, Rick thought, he would've banged him. The square jaw, graying temples, broad shoulders. Yeah, he was indeed very fuckable, Rick laughed to himself.

"This is not funny, Mr. Marsh. This situation might end with you being expelled from this college," Dr. Moorehead chastised. He closed the file and sat back in his desk chair. "I think you should take some time to think over what you've done and we'll meet again very soon."

"Yes, Sir," Rick said dutifully as he got up. "Sorry."

"I can only hope you have seen all the errors of your ways...ALL your ways... and can recommit yourself to the standards of morality we hold dear and true at this historic Bible-led college. You are very close to finishing your coursework, Mr. Marsh, and your work and behavior on campus has been impeccable thus far. I don't know if we'll be able to get past this; however, God will forgive you of this blatant sin, but only with true repentance and sincere change. What is dirty, God can wash clean -think about that, son. Think about your future. Good day, Mr. Marsh."

Rick slogged back to his small apartment, the misty rain soaking into him.

He dropped his book bag and kicked off his shoes. He peeled off everything but his tight white boxer briefs then fell onto his futon. He let out a big sigh as he laid there. Just being warm and dry made the awful day better. His hand ran across his chest, feeling the warmth of his own body. He was feeling so much better now. His hand brushed over his left nipple and he felt a spark of pleasure. He went back and pinched the hardening nip, the closed circuit making his cock bounce in his briefs. His other hand slipped past the waistband of his briefs, his fingertips grabbing the head of his cock. So warm, Rick thought as his fingers massaged his cock.

He started thinking about his meeting with Dr. Moorehead, but this meeting in his mind was much better:

"So you want to be stripper in your spare time, boy?" the dean questioned.

"Yes, sir," Rick responded.

"Then strip, boy. Take off your clothes right now," the older man demanded. "What if I take mine off too? Would that make it easier, boy?"

Rick nodded.

The older man stood up and tugged at his necktie. He threw the tie to the floor and began unbuttoning his shirt. Ricky swallowed was the man's muscular torso was revealed covered in a thick pelt of salt and pepper hair. The man unbuckled his belt and pulled it from the loops with a snap. He popped open his trousers, looking at Rick with a smirk as he pulled out his shirt tails, shed his shirt, and threw it on the floor. He pushed his trousers down his thick thighs and just stood there in his white boxers.

"C'mon, Marsh, strip!" He barked at Rick.

Rick slowly pulled his shirt over his head. He let it drop to the floor and combed his fingers through his long hair, pushing the long strands out of his face.

"Keep going, son," Dr. Moorehead ordered. "And don't make me wait all day for the beautiful young body."

Rick tugged at his shorts and they fell down to his hightops. He kicked them away and stood there only in his shoes and a jockstrap. The dean walked around, now only wearing his white boxers and his dress shoes.

"You've been a really bad boy, son," Moorehead told him sternly. The older man pushed down his white boxers, revealing a dark patch of hair and a fat thick cock. "And what happens to a bad boy?"

Rick shook his head, as he stared at the big cock near him.

"Well, we don't get what we want, do we?" Moore asked as he shook his obscenely thick prick. "Answer me, boy!" he growled at Rick.

"No, Sir," Rick answered.

"We get what we deserve. Now, grab the edge of the desk," he ordered and grabbed a small paddle from the desk drawer.

"Do you accept this punishment willingly, Mr. Marsh?"

"Yes, Sir, I want it. I've been so bad," Rick responded as he bent over and grabbed the edge of the desk, his round bare ass completely exposed by the jockstrap.

Whack! The paddle slapped against the round bubble butt and Rick gritted his teeth. And back it came to redden his ass some more. Whack! Rick turned his head to look at the dean, taking in the masterful stance of the older man and his lecherous smirk. Precum dripped from the older man's fat prick like a silver thread and Rick wanted it.

"Yes, a young man who accepts the punishment for his transgressions," Moorehead said as he whacked the paddle again against the red pert buttocks. His hand stroked up and down his fat cock when Rick started to moan from the pleasure and the pain.

Rick's cock got tighter inside the pouch of his jockstrap. He wanted that older man's cock inside him. He wanted to taste that precum on his lips. Whack!

"All a boy like you needs to know is to obey your elders and God. You understand me, boy? Is this something you are prepared to do the rest of your life, son?"

"Yes, Sir, I'll do anything you tell me."

"Good, you sinful boy. Show me your favorite sin," the dean demanded, shaking his fat cock at Rick. "Show me your..."

"Yo, Ricky!" came a yell that shattered Rick's fantasy and then a furious knocking. Rick wiped the precum off his cock and hand with an old shirt, and stuffed his chubby cock into his briefs. He tied his long hair back and walked over to the door.

He opened the door and Johnny walked in.

"Where you been, Ricky? You forget about practice?" said Johnny as he flopped onto the futon. He pushed his ball cap to the side a bit. "Randy is pissed as fuck you didn't show up. Told me to tell you that you're not doing the show if you miss practice again."

"Fuck Randy. I know the routine and I bring in the crowds. I've had some school issues. Some motherfucker..." Rick paused and took a deep breath. "...Some person," he continued, "told the dean I was stripping and I might get kicked out of school. It's a real possibility I'm outta there."

"They'd kick you out for that? Muthafuckas!" Johnny leaned back and his leather jacket flared open. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his dark muscular torso was exposed, a single nipple was displayed with its gold ring shining.

"Well, they don't approve of a college student committing sinful lustful public acts."

"Speaking of lustful acts, did I interrupt one?" Johnny asked, pointing at the large wet spot on Rick's boxer briefs and laughing. Rick adjusted his half-hard cock. Johnny slipped off his leather jacket. "Come here," Johnny said softly and patted the spot beside him.

Rick walked over and sat beside Johnny. He ran his hand over Johnny's brown muscular chest, his fingers toying with the golden rings in his nipples. His hand ran down over the hard eight-pack abs, just taut skin and hard muscle. He leaned in and kissed Johnny, a full wet passionate kiss that he really needed. He needed to be completely loved and Johnny never failed him.

Johnny's hand caressed Rick's cheek and traveled to the back of his head, loosening the tie in his hair. The long hair fell across Johnny's hand and he combed through the silkiness as Rick broke the kiss and licked down his neck to his torso. Johnny moaned as Rick's tongue darted and tasted his ringed nipples.

"Fuck, yeah, baby, I love that tongue! Taste me, baby, lick me," Johnny groaned. Rick opened Johnny's jeans as his mouth kissed down his belly. Johnny grabbed Rick's chin and lifted his face up, and stared into the handsome face. "I fuckin' love you, baby."

Rick silently mouthed the words "I love you too" and gave Johnny a wide grin, before he leaned back down and inhaled the masculine pheromone-rich scent of Johnny's cock. Rick ran his tongue over the whole length of the rich cocoa-brown cock, twirling it around the wide flared cockhead and sucking it into his mouth. Rick felt the cock grow as it slid down his throat. He choked a bit as the prick hit the back of his throat.

"Take it easy," Johnny said, his hand running over Rick's neck in a gentle caress. "Nice and slow, baby."

Rick pushed down his own boxer briefs as he began to bob up and down on Johnny's dick. Johnny reached out and patted the tanned bubble butt.

"A million dollar ass, baby, a million dollar ass. So plump and juicy," Johnny bragged about Rick's ass, thinking about how tight it felt around his cock every time he fucked it. He thought about how it milked his long cock as he filled it up. He thought about all those crowds watching it in a thong onstage, and him knowing he was the only one who carried it home after a show and fucked the hell out of it.

Whack! Johnny slapped his hand across Rick's buttock causing a gulp against his cockhead.

"Baby, I own that motherfucking ass! Fuck I love that phat ass! Johnny's cock was made just for that fuckin' ass," Johnny carried on as Rick deepthroated his cock. "Fuck this!" Johnny pushed Rick off his cock. He turned Rick around until his ass was in the air. Johnny slapped his hands onto Rick's ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing the tight winking pink hole. "Damn, baby, I missed that boypussy."

Johnny spit onto hole and began to run his thumb over it. He leaned in and pushed his tongue into the tight pucker and then his finger, feeling the ass grab it and pull on it.

"Goddamn," he said, pulling out his finger and peeling his tight jeans down.

Johnny positioned his fat cock against Rick's little pink hole. He dropped a dollop of spit onto his cockhead and pushed forward. The flared reddish-brown cockhead pushed into the asshole and sank past the tight ass ring.

Johnny's mouth fell open and his eyes widened as his thick cock began to be pulled into Rick's tight ass. Johnny's hands went to each round ass cheek, then he immediately pulled them away as if he was afraid it might affect Rick's massaging tug upon his big cock.

"Goddamn, baby!" Johnny cried as his cock sank into his lover's tightness, ass muscles throbbing against his prick. "Fuckin' hell. Shit, dude! I love this boypussy around my fuckin' cock. Damn, baby!"

Rick grabbed at the futon covering and began pushing backward onto his partner's dick. He gritted his teeth as he slammed his ass against Johnny's crotch. He loved the fullness he felt with Johnny -ass and cock perfectly molded together.

"Fuck, baby! Back that ass onto Johnny's cock. Slam that ass against me, baby! Fuck yourself onto that big prick!" Johnny growled as he toyed with his ringed nips.

Bam! Bam! Bam! The futon rocked against the wall as the pair slammed hard against each other.

"You're going to make me fuckin' cum, Ricky. You want this cum, baby?"

"Breed that pussy, daddy! Give me that hot load," Rick cried out as his own nuts tightened as he fisted his cock.

"Muthafucka yes!" Johnny yelled as his seed filled the tight hole, his hips jerking against the tightness as Rick also came, "Push that ass back and get it filled, baby! Fuck, my dick's going to break off in that fuckin' tight ass! Damn!" Johnny groaned as he slowly pumped in and out of Rick, pushing out creamy dribbles of cum. "Yeah, baby."

Rick let a long sigh as cum dripped from his fist.

They cleaned up and laid on the futon massaging each other and making out. They both enjoyed exploring the muscled beautiful body of the other. They watched each other dance and strip, but touching each other...there was nothing like it.

"I don't know about tomorrow night," Rick said, pushing his hair back and propping himself up on one arm. "I'm already in so much trouble. I mean, there's a chance I won't get thrown out and I'm just so close to graduating. There's so much at stake."

"You won't get caught. It's just one dude, and he's paying over four times the regular amount for you to be there."

"I know, I know. But stripping is one thing, but that...I dunno, seems like a big step."

"I'll make a deal that we do this just for the money...it'd be like us having sex with some old guy watching...and then you stop dancing, maybe get a job near campus. I'll help out; we can discuss that. You work on getting your degree, and then you'll graduate. We'll leave this town and move somewhere bigger and better."

"It's a big step peddling flesh for money. Stripping is one thing, but being a gigolo. I just don't know. It's a big deal."

"Hey, are you looking down on me? You think you're better than me?" Johnny questioned, pulling away.

"No, calm down," Rick said softly. "I mean, for me...it's a big step. I just want to get my degree and get out there making a difference. I've been crapped on by everyone, even my own parents...and I am still blessed compared to a lot of folks. I think I can do a lot of good with my degree."

"I know you can, baby. Dancing is dancing. You did what you needed to do to get through school. And you did it all by yourself."

Johnny reached around Ricky and pulled him into a hug. Rick gave him a little smile.

"But I still think you don't need to get a degree from those nuts. You can do just as much or even more good without their approval."

"I know."

"Sometimes, we have to do things we don't want to do to move forward. It will all work out in the end, Ricky. Do whatever you want, but you know we can use the money."

"Okay. Let's do it."

-----

"You ready?" Johnny said, looking over at Rick sitting in the passenger seat.

"Let's get this over with," Rick said releasing the seat belt.

Johnny reached over and grabbed Ricky by the neck, pulling him toward him. He gave him a deep kiss.

"I love you, baby," Johnny said as he leaned back. He ran his hand over Rick's ponytail. "Let your hair down. It looks so much hotter when you let it hang loose. It makes me horny as fuck. I want you sucking me off right now with my hands in that beautiful long hair. Fuck!" Johnny said, adjusting his crotch.

"I'll be on that dick soon enough, daddy," Rick said, pulling the elastic band from his hair and shaking his head. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Let's go," he said opening the car door.

They both got out and closed the car doors as quietly as possible. They had parked on the street, and walked to the back of the big two story house.

"The guy always lets me in through the backdoor. It would be funny if the neighbors saw a dark-skinned guy going into the front door this late," Johnny whispered as the walked over the patio.

"Yeah, like sneaking around the dark backyard is any better to the neighbors?" Rick softly joked as they found the backdoor. "And with an accomplice..."

"Shhhhh!"

Johnny rapped lightly on the door, as Rick stood there swaying slightly, his hands in his jacket pockets. A cool breeze pushed his long hair over his face.

The door slowly opened halfway. The inside was dark and shadowy as the outside. A figure stood just inside obscured by the darkness, Rick couldn't make out any features of the guy. Johnny, his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, leaned forward and said something quietly to the figure in the shadows. The door opened up further; Johnny turned sideways and slipped inside, motioning for Rick to follow him. Rick turned and stepped inside, the door closing quickly behind him. Rick pushed his long hair back behind his ears and came face to face with the figure. He was looking directly into the face of Dr. Moorehead himself, the college's dean of student affairs.

"Hey," Rick said calmly and quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Uhm, yes. Uhm...hello."

There was a quiet pause, until Johnny unzipped his leather jacket, exposing his nipple rings and tight brown torso.

"Time is money, dude. Let's get this party started," Johnny said with a grin, rubbing his hands together.

"Uhm, yes. First door on the right up the stairs," Dr. Moorehead said, pointing at the flight of stairs.

Johnny pulled off his jacket, hanging it on the newel post of the stairs as he raced up them. Rick followed slowly behind him, only to feel something grab his jacket and pull him back.

"What the fuck is going on here, boy!" Dr. Moorehead quietly spit out to Rick, his face mere inches away from Rick's. His face was flushed red with anger.

"Yeah, Doc, what the fuck is up here?" Rick said, giving him a knowing smirk. He grabbed at the banister and leaned on it. "I have...well, HAD a problem, but it pales in comparison to yours...well, if it gets out. What would people say about the dean of student affairs fucking around with two young men. One of which is a student he's reprimanding?"

"I've done nothing!"

"But here we are. And I know from Johnny this isn't your first time at the...uhm, gay rodeo," Rick said, cocking his head to the side and pushing his hair behind his ear. "So let's make a deal. You forget my little problem. I get my degree. I leave and not a word is ever said about you and your... proclivities."

Dr. Moorehead gave a deep soft guttural growl and tightened the belt of the white robe he was wearing.

"Okay...fine! Now get the fuck out of my house," he capitulated. "Damn," he muttered under his breath. His hand wiped over his gray five o'clock shadow.

"Well," Rick responded, pushing away from the banister and stepping up to the dean. Rick reached out and tugged at the belt of the robe, releasing it. The robe fell open and Rick's hand reached out and cupped the dean's big nuts with his hand. "You want to kick us out? Do you really want us to leave? We are here." Rick could feel the big cum-heavy balls tighten as the older man's big floppy cock hardened. "Take advantage of the situation...help us poor boys," Rick cooed as his other hand traveled across the older man's hairy body. "What's your first name, daddy?" Rick felt the dean's cock jump at the word 'daddy'.

"Uhm...it's Ray."

"Ray, you've got a great body for an older dude." Rick's eyes ran over the slightly muscled dad bod covered in thick graying fur. He gave a soft whistle as his hand ran over Ray's flat hairy stomach down to his thick daddy cock. "Damn, daddy."

"What the fuck is keeping you two.....oh!" Johnny said, looking down at them. He was completely naked. "Bring it up here!"

Rick pushed Ray's white robe off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. He grabbed the older man's hand, pulling him up the stairs and into the room where Johnny was waiting on the bed. Rick pulled off his clothes and fell to his knees in front of Ray. He took the older man's cock into his mouth, letting it slide in until he choked.

Johnny got off the bed and walked over behind Ray. Johnny reached around and ran his hands over Ray's chest, feeling the thick graying fur glide through his fingers. Johnny's muscled brown chest and ringed nips pressed into the older man's back as he groaned between the two young guys. Rick reached around and put his hands on Johnny's ass cheeks, pulling him tighter against Ray. Johnny's big cock wedged in the cleft of Ray's ass, precum leaking liberally between the two cheeks causing the big brown cock to slide easily up and down. With a bit of a twist of Johnny's hips, the big cock caught its head in Ray's hole and sank into it. Ray groaned against the assault on his asshole.

"Fuck that daddy pussy," he muttered breathlessly as Johnny pushed his thick cock further into him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ray cried softly as Johnny's cock slid against the old man's prostate, forcing out a long spurt of precum into Rick's throat.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12