All Comments on 'Kicked Out'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the same psator?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this is the back story about Pastor Rick it is way too sordid for my liking. A gay pastor who is openly hitting on the gay florist from across the street who has been fucking the young stripper who cuts the church’s grass and happens to be a young protege of the pastor who used to strip himself and was in love with a kinda dickish gigolo who fucks the school’s Dean and brings along his boyfriend who gets fucked by the Dean and strikes a deal to keep quiet so he can graduate. Whew, that’s way too much for a man who is supposed to have pledged himself to the word of God.

TAHammerTAHammeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

[Author's Note:] This story is actually not canon to the series "Pastor Dick"... but then it could be if you want it to be. It was going to be part of the series, but I went in a different direction. Although, it could still be part of the story, I thought it just didn't fit with where the story is going at the moment --it would've taken it onto another track. I could've changed the names and made it a completely different story, but I decided not to do that.

I consider the series itself more like a soap opera than a story of Biblical hermeneutics or hamartiology or soteriology (big words, LOL) .

One theme running through the series is that we all have a past -some more unsavory and crazy than others --but let's not judge people by their past situations; and in that view, it could very well fit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...