Kicked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick pulled off Ray's cock and spit a wad of precum and spit onto his cockhead. Rick fisted the thick cock as he watched the older man's body heave as Johnny started pounding his ass.

"Take that fat cock, daddy! Tighten that daddy pussy around that big brown cock," Rick urged. "Push your ass back and get every inch of that long cock."

Ray bent forward as he pushed his ass back, slamming into Johnny's hips. He put his hands on Rick's shoulders, gripping them tight. A hard push by Johnny caused Ray to fall forward, pushing Rick backward onto the carpet. Ray fell forward onto his knees then softly on top of Rick. Ray tried to get up, but Rick locked his legs around the older man.

"Fucking breed me, daddy," said Rick, locking eyes with Ray. Rick pulled his ass apart as Ray fumbled to find the pucker. Rick's ass grabbed the thick cockhead and pulled the old man's cock into him. "Yeah, now fuck me hard and deep, daddy."

Johnny crouched behind Ray and stuffed his cock back into his ass as the slobbering groaning older man fucked his lover.

"Ah, fuck, ah, fuck...take that big cock, son...ahhhh, take daddy's big fuckin' cock into that slutty trashy fuckin' boy pussy. Fuckin' my slutty son's ass pussy. Take yer daddy's big cock, son," Ray raged as he bucked into Rick's ass, foaming spit dripping from the corners of his mouth onto Rick's flexing chest muscles. Ray grunted as his face reddened and dripped with sweat.

"Yeah, daddy, the football team fucked me after practice. Johnny left his cum in me to lube daddy's big prick. I'm a slut, daddy. Teach to be your slut, daddy. Breed my boy pussy. Teach your son to take daddy dick," Rick cried, egging on Ray's twisted fantasy. But Rick was really getting off on this hot older male pounding his hole and being so verbally aggressive.

"Oh, fuck! Gonna breed my son's ass pussy. Oh, fuckin' shit, I'm gonna breed that boycunt!"

Ray's hands grabbed at Rick's neck and slid over the mounds of sweaty spit-wet young chest muscle. His back arched and heaved as his old cum-filled nuts emptied their load into Rick's young ass. Johnny came as Ray's ass tightened hard around his thick young cock. Johnny fell back, his cum shooting on the older man's sweaty hairy back. Ray's body shook with every drop of cum that left him.

Rick jacked his own cock as his ass was filled by the dean's hot load. He pulled his hand away as the older man's body pressed into him. Rick could feel the hairy sweaty body slide against his very hard cock and it sent him over the edge. Cum shot out of his cock and between the two bodies, it turned into a creamy slick running into his navel and down his sides.

It got very quiet as the three languished as the energy and excitement of their orgasms declined.

Ray shamefully raised himself to his knees, wiping sweat from his face. Rick lay sprawled out and playing with pool of cum in his navel, while Johnny grinned at him.

Ray grunted and pointed to the wallet on the nightstand. Johnny jumped up to retrieve it. Ray took it and pulled out several bills. He tossed them onto Rick.

"Now get the fuck out of here," he muttered and lowered his head. He didn't move while the young men gathered their things and left.


12