Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
A shower with my daughter and later a visit to a sex shop.
7.1k words
4.31
26.9k
40

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dadddyy, daddddyyy," my daughter whispered into my ear. In post orgasm bliss I had fallen asleep. Her lips touched mine, her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth trying to lure me awake, her tongue tasting like strawberry lip balm. My eyes opened to her beautiful chubby face above mine, smiling down at me. Meanwhile her mother, Piggy was lapping like a dog at my balls. The sensation caused my dick to harden inside my daughters tight slit. "Ohhh now Daddies awake," she said as she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles.

I put my hands onto her wide hips getting ready for round two when she suddenly got off my lap. "Hey, we aren't done yet," I said disappointed.

"Oh I agree, I now wanna have that shower sex you wanted so much yesterday. Don't worry, I remember how long you could go in the hotel room." She backed into the master bathroom making a come hither motion with her finger. I stood up to follow her, as I entered the bathroom I reached for her but she put her hand on my chest.

"Wait one second Daddy," she slid past me and approached Piggy, her mom. Piggy was still kneeling at the foot of the bed, and Amanda knelt down. She ran her hand through Piggy's hair tucking a loose strand behind her ear. "That's a good pig, now while me and Daddy shower I want you to clean up the cum with your mouth, can you do that for me?" Amanda's words were a question, but her voice made it a command. Piggy nodded and Amanda reached down to her breasts, she took one of Piggy's fat nipples and gently stroked it till it hardened, then she pulled on it hard, causing Piggy to moan in pain and squirt on the floor. Amanda smiled and ran a finger through the cum on Piggy's breast and stuck it into Piggy's mouth. Piggy moaned around the finger licking it clean of my cum. Amanda leaned into her ear and whispered, "that's my good girl, that's a good piggy. Clean up Daddies cum and then lick up the mess your drooling cunt made."

"I will, I will, I'll be good for you, please don't hurt me Mommy," Sarah said. She had called her own daughter Mommy, it put an evil smile on Amanda's face.

She whispered in Piggy's ears, "yes that's right, I'm the mommy now, me and Daddy own you Piggy, never forget your place." Then Amanda gave Piggy's clit a hard slap and stood up.

She slammed the bathroom door behind her and wrapped her hand around my hard rod, pressing her body into mine while rubbing my shaft.

"You did a good job babygirl," I said as I leaned down to kiss my daughter. She returned the kiss moaning into my mouth as she turned on the shower, then she stepped into the shower, letting the water run down her body.

"Come join me Dwaddy, my cunny needs more of your cummies," she said, her voice a whisper that made my dick throbbed. "And when you're done inside me you can give me some more pretty bruises to match my neck."

I climbed into the tub and wrapped my arms around her, my erection pressed between us. The water fell on us as our lips met and our tongues intertwined as we shared spit.

My daughter pulled her face back and turned around in my arms. She rubbed her booty in circles against my hard fuck rod before bending down and putting her hands against the shower wall, giving me a final hint she shook her booty left and right. I gripped my love rod and rubbed the head against her pussy lips, moving it up and down and eliciting a gasp of desire from her.

"Do you want Daddy to do this?" I asked her still rubbing the tip of my meat against her lips.

"Yes!" She moaned.

"Yes what? Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want Dwaddy to wape my kitty with his big dwaddy popsicle. I want Dwaddy to fill me with my sister daughter. I want Dwaddy's cweam, pwease Dwaddy! Pwease wape me!" She was whiny, it made me throb.

I stopped teasing her and poked my cock head against her hole, slowly more of her slick cunt gripped my cock as I pushed my way deeper into her breeding slit. "Fuck that feels so good," I moaned. "It feels even better knowing just how wrong it is."

"Yeah? You like knowing that you're defiling your innocent little angel?" Amanda asked, I was still slowly pushing inside her. "You like knowing that you stole your daughter's innocceeee.." I had bottomed out in her, her tight box gripped my entire love stick. Her hot hole was pulsating with a heartbeat of it's own.

I leaned down to whisper into her ear. "I love knowing that, I love knowing that I've gotten her hooked on my love stick. I love the fact that no boy could measure up to the pure bliss that is the forbidden act of your father fucking a baby into you, and I know you like that too," I gave her a spank to emphasize my last point.

"Oh fuck Daddy you caught me, I love being your whore and a good little fuck toy for you." She squeezed me with her cunt muscles.

I wrapped her hair around my fingers and hand, my hand resting on the top of her head. I pulled on her head, pulling her up as I thrust hard in and moved slowly out, each thrust causing an animalistic moan to escape from her mouth. Her back pressed against my chest, I turned her head so I could kiss her, while I battered at the entrance to her cervix, each thrust in hitting violently against her. I wanted her to feel sore the next morning, as if I was still inside her, to remind her who her body belonged to. Our tongues met in the middle, circling them around as our spit mixed. Then her tongue would explore my mouth, and after mine would explore hers. Our kisses were full of lust, and our faces became messy with spit, each thrust made my daughter drool into my mouth, and I gladly let her, swallowing my daughters spit made my love stick throb inside her.

The water rained down on us as my other hand went down to her clit. Finding the lovely nub, I rubbed in circles causing her legs to shake and my joystick to be squeezed tight by her hungry hole.

"Oh Daddy, I can't stand much longer, I'm gonna fall if you keep rubbing me like that."

I stopped petting her kitten and wrapped the arm around her chubby stomach. "It's okay sweetie Daddy's got you," I slowly moved downward with my manhood still in her treasure box. I came to sit on the floor of the tub, with my back against it's wall and my little girl sat on my lap. Now that she wasn't being fucked doggy, she started to bounce on my hips. I pushed her foreword and gripped her fat butt cheeks in my dirty paws. Her ass was a true bubble butt, round and fat, my fingers sunk into her lovely peach flesh.

I lifted my left hand and brought it down in a smack, the hit caused her mound to spasm around me. I brought my right hand down as she came down, switching between cheeks and hands I continued to smack her juicy butt each time she came down on my legs. "Fuck don't stop doing that Dwaddy, don't you dare stop hitting you daughter. I want you to punish your little girl for seducing her father," moaned Amanda. Her juices drolled from her, covering my legs and mixing with the shower water. Her ass turned red, then purple, I kept hitting though because she was begging for me to continue to darken her butt, as her love cave continued to spasm around me.

"You like that princess?" I asked. "You like your monster of a father leaving your wonderful ass marked by his hands as he does the unthinkable, sinking his cock deep in your flesh, something taboo, and forbidden. Something considered disgusting and wrong by society but it's too late for you. You've been corrupted by your father, for the rest of time you'll only want the fucked up taboo of sex with him."

"Ohhh fuck daddy, don't stop talking. Fuck that's so hot, please keep talking," she said as she leaned back pressed against me. She was still bouncing up and down, but slower now, more lustful as my words had gotten to her and she felt a need to be close to my entire body, craving the feeling of being pressed against me.

I took advantage of her closeness to snake my left hand down to her clit. Before I had even made purposeful contact, my finger brushed gently over it and it caused her to moan, her sex gripping me and throbbing in an orgasm. It doubled once I purposely pressed two fingers on her clit, gently rubbing in a circle, slowly applying more pressure and causing her to shake on top of me.

"Ohhhhhhh, ughhhhhhhh, uhhhhhh fuuuuck." Amanda was making depraved animalstic sounds as she shook on top of me and her hole gripped me like a hand, massaging my shaft and causing precum to leak into her womb.

I kept rubbing her love button causing her to have repeated orgasms and then she started to squirt, drenching my legs. The force of it against my hand caused her liquids to splash up against her body. She covered the walls of the bathtub and shower curtain. I doubled down on my pressure of her clit, being mean, knowing she wanted it to hurt. She screamed and started to bounce again on top of me. It felt like her vagina was trying to suck me into her cervix so my cock would shoot directly into her womb. She bounced fast, and I continued to rub her clit, the rest of my hand digging into the flesh of her pussy mound to allow my hand to continue the circular motion I was doing against her clit. My hand pushed hard into her mound caused bruising in a lovely shade of purple something that when she later noticed made her horny all over again.

"Dwaddy pwease cum for me, pwease seed my wittle slit, soak my wittle girl womb Dwaddy!" She begged me. I was close but I was not ready to end the session. My hand stopped petting her kitten

"If you want me to cum babygirl you gotta force it from me because I'm not quite ready to cum yet, I wanna make sure you're throughly used before I sperm your little slit." I whisper-moaned into her ear.

She giggled and said, "oh Dwaddy I'll do my best to try and make you cum then, but hopefully it still takes you a while so I'm extra sore." At this my hand resumed its circular motion and she started pulsing her love walls trying to draw out my cum as I was making her cum over and over. I bit her shoulder moaning into her skin and trying to hold back what I desperately wanted to release inside her. My teeth broke her skin, my mouth filled with the taste of her blood and the pain caused her to moan louder and her pussy to squeeze me harder but I remained strong. I continued my assault on her clit and while I moaned into her flesh loudly I refused to give. I wanted my babygirl to be well fucked and that was what she was going to get.

Sensing my will was strong she tried a new tact, reaching my depraved self. "Oh Dwaddy I wove how your big dick feels in me! I wove you molesting my clittie and how you have a disgusting unnatural love for me, your own child. I love that even though we both know it's wrong it doesn't stop you from violating my kitty with your big Dwaddy stick!" She moaned her words in between strokes. She had touched the right mental spot and my balls and shaft throbbed as I tried to hold back. She was vicious and massaged me with her snatch while her words massaged the right parts of my depraved self. In revenge I pressed harder on her joy buzzer as I rubbed and kept my teeth pressed into her shoulder, I knew it was more a reward than a punishment but it helped me focus, kept me grounded and from letting go early.

She squirted again with a scream and then said, "all my fwiends wove you Daddy, they would be so jealous of me. Doing things with you that they thought about during sleep overs while they rubbed themselves stupid, rubbing their slits raw just because they couldn't have you and even just the thought of you made them soak their pyjamas. You are doing something soooo naughty, you're just a dirty old man and knowing that makes it feel even better for both of us. You love violating your daughter's body and making her just as depraved as you. You've molested your own child and have turned her into a depraved lust filled slut for you to use as a fuck toy to dump your incest cum. I bet you wouldn't stop at me, if you could you would get your hands on my friends, they would be easy too, their bodies already crave you, the smell of you in a room that you had been in hours before is enough to get them rubbing their dripping, wet, needy, cum hungry fuck holes. I'll sometimes spread your Cologne on their pillows--when no one's looking--at sleep overs to watch them all rub themselves raw, the best part is each one thinks they are the only one being so depraved as to rub themselves in a room full of their friends so I get to enjoy the show of a bunch of girls thinking they are the only ones having an orgasm."

Amanda found the right button. At the mention of her friends going crazy just at catching the scent of me broke me, pushing me over the edge. I started to fill her with cum which caused her hole to clamp down on me and suck in my cum deep inside her womb. She shook on top of me and filled my lap with her love liquid. I released so much cum into her that it dripped down and mixed with her girl cum, and ran down the drain.

With a mew of pleasure she tried to stand up, but my hands clamped down on her thighs to hold her there.

"No I'm not done with you yet." I moaned. Once my cock finished draining my balls into her I pushed her off my dick. I turned her around putting her on her back with the shower spray falling on her face. I spread her legs and rammed my meat into her. I leaned over her to kiss her, covering her from the spray of water and rewarding me with a gasp of joy.

Her legs wrapped around me and I pulled my face away from hers, moving down to her ear. "Don't stop talking babygirl tell me more about your friends, please."

Amanda giggled into my ear, "well Daddy I know they would all enjoy being waped by you just like how you have been waping me now."

I groaned in her ear wanting her to go on and expressing my satisfaction with her story.

"You know what I would love to see Daddy, I wud wove to watch you fuck each one, using them all as your cum dumps. Shoot a baby into each one so we all carry our children at the same time and our incest child has lots of siblings."

I moaned into her ear at this.

"Yeah you like that Daddy? Make them all your wittle girls and see all your wittle girls pregnant with your children. Everyone would see how you bred all of us teen girls, they would know you're a dirty man, and they would be jealous of all the wittle girls you get to fuck, cause you know they won't be happy with just one fuck, they will want to come back for more. You'll get to fuck each one while their bellies grow, you'll get to see them all come waddling over for your cock day after day, lust in their eyes and a baby in their belly. Drooling from their mouths and cunnies for more of my Daddies seed."

"Oh fuck," I groaned. I shot cum for the second time in minutes into her hungry mound. She screamed at this and squirted against my groin.

Even as I was pumping jizz into her I continued to increase the pace of my fucking, and with her pulsating around my now sensitive staff, my second orgasm led directly into a third orgasm. Something which shocked me as I had a hard time coaxing an orgasm with my frigged wife, never mind a second, and then a third in a short amount of time. My daughter is going to become an addiction, making me reach heights of pleasure I would not have thought possible. She of course had what felt like many more, reaching orgasm multiple times in a row.

I laid on top of her panting, she quietly moaned content to have her father laying on top of her, but I was not yet spent. I continued to slowly fuck her for a half hour, with her around it would likely be impossible to completely empty my balls but I could try. We made love slow, and built slowly to my fourth orgasm. In some ways it was even hotter, the slow lustful fuck, us enjoying each others bodies and sharing a deep love as the shower hit my back.

After we had our final mutual orgasm we pulled apart. We stayed on the shower floor, the water washing away the sweat and liquids of our love, making us clean. After a few minutes we both cautiously stood, our legs shaking from the intense fuck. We helped each other to soap up our bodies, kissing as we did it and pulling down the shower head to rinse off each others bodies of the soap.

In towels we stepped into the bedroom to find piggy still covered in my dried cum and moaning as she rubbed her cunt. It had become red and swollen, she had been pawing at it since we had entered the shower. Amanda dropped her towel and ran foreword to grab Piggies hand.

"You fucking bitch, I told you that you're not allowed pleasure and yet you defy me?" My Daughter yelled. One hand gripped Piggies arm that had been rubbing at her drooling fuck hole, the other hand wrapped around piggy's throat. Piggy stared at our daughter with a smile, her free hand moving to her hole.

"You can't stop me, you're not here all the time." Piggy said, rebellion burning in her eyes.

"Oh the fuck I can." Amanda pulled her mom foreword to the floor, pushing her face against the puddle she had made from squirting. As Piggy sputtered, trying to break free from the strong grip of her daughter Amanda leaned toward her ear to growl, "I was gonna wait until I had to go back to school but I see that I'll have to make Daddy buy it today."

"Buy what?" Piggy asked.

"Something that will stop you from touching yourself," my daughter threatened as she slammed her open hand into Piggies flat ass cheeks, smacking each one until red welts appeared.

Amanda throwing her thinner mother around had made me hard again, seeing the look of fear on her mother's face from the vague threat made me want to fuck my daughter again in front of her mom.

"Daddy?" Amanda said.

"Yes princess," I replied.

"Please get something to tie this pathetic bitch up so she can behave, we need to go shopping."

I smiled and opened our closet. Inside, on a hanger, were multiple ties, I picked a few.

"Put her on the bed," I told Amanda, she being the strong one.

Her mother was the tall one, despite that Amanda picked her up like a child and dropped her onto our bed.

"Pin her down," I ordered, now taking charge.

Amanda smiled at piggy and then climbed onto the bed. She sat herself onto her mothers face. "Get licking," she ordered as Piggy made muffled protests. Amanda stopped the protests with a smack to Piggy's udders. Amanda moaned as her own mother's tongue fucked her sex cave.

I grabbed piggy's left arm, pushing it toward the head board and tied it tight. I moved to the other side of the bed and tied down the other arm while Amanda moaned quietly.

Amanda's moans of pleasure started to get louder as I tied down Piggy's feet to the other end of the bed. Amanda ground against piggy's face, her face red, drool fell from her mouth and her legs and upper body shook. She sat all her weight onto her mother's face pushing it into the mattress as she screamed from the body shaking pleasure.

After a minute of intense shaking, Amanda fell forward allowing Piggy to take a breath and proceed to cough from lack of oxygen, her face red and wet from a mix of her daughter's cream and her tears.

Amanda lay on her stomach, a smile on her face. She looked at my hard cock. "You liked watching me ride piggies face?" She asked.

I nodded and reached down a hand to help her off the bed. She hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek.

Piggy struggled against her bonds. "You can't keep me tied up all the time," she said.

"Oh yes we can, if we want something we will get it." Amanda said spitting on her mom's face. We both laughed as her face turned an angry red.

We dressed while Piggy cursed, Amanda going to her room to select a pair of white yoga pants, a neon green thong that showed through the pants, and a baggy hoodie of mine. I wore a pair of shorts and a golf shirt.

"Where are you going?" Piggy asked as Amanda reentered the room, flashing me her left breast so I could see she had nothing on underneath.

12