Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dumb pets do not get to know what humans do," Amanda replied as she swatted Piggy's thighs. "You'll see soon enough what we're getting for you."

Amanda grabbed my hand, "come on Daddy," and pulled me out of the house.

...

As I drove, Amanda's hand rested in my lap. She rubbed my cock through my shorts, keeping me hard while I drove, I followed her directions through the city while the radio played music.

At one red light near our house, while the radio played DD/LG by ppcocaine, we stopped beside a car full of Amanda's friends from school, we had been busy fucking through the morning until it was their lunch break. I tried to push Amanda's hand off my lap--her arm was visibly moving as she rubbed me-- but she was stronger than me.

"Hey Amanda!" Shouted Iris from the drivers seat, the curvaceous ebony girl who--I would later learn--had been the one whispering to the headmistress during our phone conversation.

Amanda waved at Iris, "hey babe! Just going on a shopping trip with Daddy."

One of the other girls sitting beside Iris I recognized--a raven haired white girl--but the two girls in the back, asian twins, I did not. It was the two girls in the back who flashed us, revealing their bra less a-cup tits underneath their sheer school shirts. One had her nipples pierced with barbell piercings that kept her nipples little hard nubs.

At this Amanda let out a scream of joy, and laughed at her friends as she squeezed my cock that throbbed at the sudden sight of school girl breasts.

They drove off when the light turned green waving at us while I remained stopped at the light in shock.

"Daddy," Amanda said rubbing her hand up and down my rod. "The light is green."

"Oh yeah right," I said and I also proceeded to drive after I had closed my mouth.

"I told you they all wanted you, did you like what you saw of some of my friends?" Amanda asked.

"Ohhh fuck yes I loved what I saw," I moaned with an animalistic growl. "I just wish it had been me lifting their shirts, or even better tearing them from their bodies."

Amanda giggled and squeezed my cock. "Take the next left."

...

The store was part of a strip mall, it was a local chain of sex toy stores with the name Wicked Sisters' toys. The outside had a black paint job, with frosted windows, the sign above the store had a figure of a sexy green witch, the wicked witch's stripper cousin.

"I love their sign babygirl," I said standing on the outside. "I would love to see you dressed like that witch."

"Oh Daddy I think that would be fun, I'll keep it in mind."

We pushed through the solid metal doors to find ourselves in the most amazing store, one that seemed somehow much larger on the inside, I would have taken a double take outside if I wasn't distracted by all the different items within. I felt like a kid in a candy store seeing all the fun items I could use on my daughter.

"There's some DVDs you may be interested in," one of the girls behind the counter said to Amanda, meanwhile I was drawn to a collection of clothes. Many were the kinds of clothes I would love to see my daughter wear, from schoolgirl outfits that somehow were more conservative than my daughters own school outfit, to sexy nurse costumes, and lots of witch themed gear. The whole store I noticed had a witch theme, with many of the non witch themed clothing being alternative in some way. Although there was also neon, hot pink, and pastel options for all the outfits it was a less common colour for the store. I wanted to buy a pair of black fishnets to see my daughter in, along with some full body tight latex bondage outfits.

As my daughter continued to talk with the staff I admired the body tape, picturing Amanda going outside with nothing except for three pieces of tape covering her nipples and her two lower sex holes. There were so many colours of bondage rope, and so many toys that I had not seen before, except for the occasional vibrator seen in a show or on the Internet my sex life had been pretty vanilla before I experienced incest. Amanda had told me about somethings she liked in between our sessions at the hotel room, but because of the already taboo nature of our relationship she hadn't covered much because we were too busy enjoying each other's bodies, rejoicing in the forbidden passion.

"Yeah, he's my Dad," Amanda said. I turned around to look at her, my face saying what the fuck while my heart leaped into my mouth. I can't imagine anyone reacting well to a father taking his daughter to a sex shop.

"Ha Daddy it's okay, I told you in the car the owners were half sisters who sleep together, this is them." Amanda pointed at the two girls behind the counter, both were wearing goth outfits, both--I later learnt--in their thirties but looking like they were in highschool. The one girl was Japanese, the other black. They were smiling at me.

"That's right, we share a white mom, but different dads," the Japanese girl said.

"I swear Daddy you are so easily distracted, did you hear anything I told you in the car." Amanda laughed.

"Honestly? Except for the directions to get here I was kinda distracted by your hand in my lap, and trying not to crash the car as a result." I replied.

"Men are so simple," the black girl laughed smiling at me while she played with her hair, wrapping it around her finger.

"Why don't you start from the beginning," I suggested.

"Okay Daddy, well this is Jackie," Amanda pointed at the black girl, "and this is Bailey." She pointed at the Japanese girl. They own the store, which is where I've gotten many of my toys and outfits that you and mom didn't buy for me. You should tell him about each other since you tell the story so well."

Jackie smiled, "well as you already know we are sisters. When we were in high school we were your typical school girl goths, dark clothes, dark makeup, and a love of horror and the occult. We were born a year apart but Bailey had been kept back a year due to illness so we were both in school together when we were eighteen."

"We took the occult more seriously than a lot of other goth kids, we wanted to do actual magic. Because of this I found a book in the library that wasn't in the system. Our longing for magic called it to us. At first we thought we knew what we were doing, it's a magic book, follow the instructions, and you should get the results of the spell as expected," Bailey said.

"The thing is we only later learnt that the book had a mind of its own, it could lie and it could get the unsuspecting person to cast a spell that did something entirely different from what they expected, though the book wasn't an evil object, not trying to actively harm but it still had caused trouble throughout history."

"See Jackie wanted to curse this girl, a real bully she was, though before the spell she was known to the world as a boy. What the book told us was vague about the result of the spell. It said //a spell for those who prey on the weak// and it described the spell as causing the target to deal with their inner demons that caused them to harm others. We thought it was a good spell, it would stop the bully who even terrified some teachers, but it wouldn't have a negative effect, instead bringing out the good of the person. So we cast the spell before bed one night, not believing it would do anything but hoping that it would as we had not yet experienced actual magic." Bailey said.

"So when we got to school the next day the result wasn't immediately obvious, though Bailey spotted her first, putting the puzzle together. This new girl showed up late, coming in with a late note to the second period class we shared with the bully, except no one acted like she was new to the school and she kept giving us a fearful look so Bailey points to her and whispers that she thought the new girl was the bully. I didn't believe my sister but whispered that we should talk to her during the class change," Jackie said.

"Once the bell rang we thought we wouldn't get a chance because she sat in the front and there always was a mad rush to get out of class, but she stayed seated, staring at us. Once the teacher left the new girl approached us. So she's walking up to us, looking like a scared deer and says, 'I don't know whats going on but I was a boy when I went to sleep last night and during the night I had a dream about you two, then I wake up and everyone thinks I've been a girl my whole life. What the hell did you two do to me?' Well of course I had to shout that I was right and rub it in the face of Jackie, but after that Jackie told her about how the spell was supposed to force a bully to face their inner demons but something must have gone wrong," Bailey said.

"Well Bailey was always the smart one so of course she laughs and says 'Oh the spell worked, she bullied everyone because she was compensating for feeling like she was in the wrong body, shes obviously trans and hadn't been able to accept herself.' At the suggestion that the bully was trans and her internalized homophobia caused her to lash out her face broke into a smile. I could swear I could hear it clicking into place as she started to cry, 'I didn't know why I did what I did, I was just so angry at myself and the world, I wanted to die but couldn't hurt myself so I hurt other people despite feeling like a monster for doing so, I don't know how you've done it but I feel myself for the first time in my life, and no one seems to remember anything I did to them before this, you've given me a second chance, I'm who I should have always been. I feel horrible for what I did before but thank you for helping me be my true self' we gave her a hug, while we hadn't liked her when she bullied our classmates we never had an issue with her so we just saw her as another girl who needed a friend. We are still friends with her to this day, and no one remembered her as a bully, only as a kind girl" Jackie said.

"But that night was when the second part of the spell took effect, see there was a side effect of the spell which the book choose to leave out until it hit us. It made the caster also face their inner demons, and as it was Bailey who cast the spell with me helping her perform it, she was forced to deal with her attraction to her own sister, me." Jackie said.

"So we were both in our own beds, and once our mom had fallen asleep the horniness hit, our panties both got soaked instantly and there was a deep throbbing within our vagina's. So of course we both tried to masturbate, to rub out an orgasm, but neither of us were having much luck, I was using a clit sucker, while Jackie used her vibrating dildo, I could tell within a few minutes the clit sucker wasn't working as it would normally make me start cumming within a minute so I would use it when I wanted that quick release. After a half hour of failing to cum with this powerful toy I was frustrated, I threw the toy at the wall and started angrily rubbing my poor clit trying to get myself to reach the final point of pleasure." Bailey said.

"I heard her throw the vibrator against the wall our rooms shared. So concerned I got out of bed, panties and sheets soaked at this point despite not having been successful. I opened the door and peaked in asking, 'is everything alright?' and Bailey replied 'No, I can't...' 'Can't what?' I asked. Bailey didn't say anything but I saw her hand moving so I knew we were both having the same problem. 'You can't cum either can you?' I asked and Bailey blushing bright red nodded and reached both arms inviting me to share the bed with her. I lay under the blankets wrapping my arms around her, and to Bailey's shock I kissed her, the kiss made my wet pussy throb harder. 'Why did you do that?' She asked.

"'Honest? I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm craving you, I can feel my body wanting you.' 'But we're sisters," Bailey said, despite the fact that I was the girl she had been thinking about when she was trying to cum. 'At this point, I don't care. I need to cum and so do you, I can't do it without you.' I then moved to her neck starting my journey of kissing down her body, but I was going to do it slow though, I wasn't in a rush now that it was me making her reach the orgasm I couldn't. I took my time with her neck, sucking it and leaving hickies. Bailey moaned, 'No stop what if someone sees? What will we tell them?' 'The truth, it's not like they'll believe us.' I said before continuing to suck on her beautiful neck.

"I wanted to leave the biggest mark I could on my sister so everyone could see my love for her even if they didn't know it was me who had done it. Once I was satisfied that people would know what I had done to my own flesh and blood I made my way to her lovely breasts, they were bigger than mine, something I was jealous of as my tits were only a small handful. I loved her nipples too, they were big nubs of nipples in the centre of these big beautiful areolas that were dark for such a light skinned mixed race white and Japanese girl. When I sucked on the first nub she let out such a beautiful moan, it made me drench her leg with my pussy juices. I rubbed the other one, holding it between my fingers and gently squeezed it changing her moan to a needy whimper. I teased her breasts, leaving them covered in hickies as I humped her leg, rubbing my drooling cunt on her skin. I even left a few bite marks on her soft flesh, to really mark her as mine. Then I made my way lower, leaving a trail of love marks.

"She got excited when I got close to her wetness, her honey pot drooling onto her sheets, soaking them good. I ignored the call of her essence and focused on her beautiful chubby thighs, spiderwebs of stretch marks that make my crease drip cream. She tried to cover them with her hands, embarrassed, so I peeled her hands away, 'don't cover your beautiful legs, all the lovely marks make me hungry for you,' I said. She blushed and covered her face as I marked her beautiful legs with my mouth, carefully leaving heart shapes. Finally, pleased with my work, I kissed my way to her rose. My tongue licked up and down once, pausing to circle her clit and bring a moan from her mouth. I teased her by focusing on the sides of her kitty, paying attention to her labia. Up one side, move my tongue along her clit tasting it's salt and then down the other side, her juices tasting like salty milk. I already had her moaning and crying from pure pleasure, she had her hand squishing her mouth, creating the sexiest sounds when she moaned against her hand.

"I didn't care at that moment if she woke our mom as I loved the desperate noises she was making for me, her own sister. I made her more desperate by the fact that I would only lightly lick her clit, ignoring it for the most part so I could drive her crazy. I focused on her labia, and occasionally slid my tongue between her folds, moving it up and down. I dragged it out for hours, I can be a little cruel, and my own unfulfilled desire made me enjoy torturing my big sister, but she didn't stop me or beg for me to make her cum, so I kept at it. Finally as the sun started to rise and we could hear birds singing did I turn my attention to her clit, I sucked on it, quickly drawing out her long denied orgasm. She squirted into my mouth and covered the bedding in her love. I made her orgasm last a long time, bringing her to orgasm multiple times so that they combined and her entire body shook. Once I was done I crawled up her marked body and let her taste herself on my tongue.

"Because our mom was soon to be up Bailey didn't tease me or drag it out, as soon as her lips touched my flesh like I touched hers she had me cumming for her. It felt amazing and I covered her face in my thick cream, she looked like I had busted a nut on her face and I made sure to lick it off her face once I came back to my senses. We shared the shower that morning, and told our mom to call us in sick, wanting to sleep in each others arms, something we did normally when one of us was sick so our parent didn't suspect anything. We put Bailey's bedding in the wash, blaming the mess on her sweating in her sleep and slept in my bed.

"Bailey had awaken before me. When I woke up I found her reading the book we used for the spell work. 'Good morning,' I said still sleepy. She didn't reply only handed me the book not looking me in the eyes. Her face was red from crying. I was freaked out and looked at the book thinking something bad had happened. She was the smart one so she had connected our sex to the book. As I read how the side effect would cause the spell caster to face their own secret desires I managed to put together that Bailey was scared I would be angry. I threw the book aside and threw my self at her, grabbing my sisters face I kissed her before she had a chance to say a single word. I always loved my sister and the previous night just made me love her more. I correctly assumed she was scared that I would be angry at her, thinking there was a chance my desire for her was because of the book and not true love. But I didn't care what had caused me to sleep with her, I never felt romantic love before or sexual desire, and no matter how hard I tired I thought it was something that I would never have. To feel such passion for the girl that I already thought of as my other half, it was like a gift.

"Once she could get a word in she explained that she suspected the book had a mind of it's own as the results on the caster were not listed when she first read the spell. We were too busy basking in each other but we did later confirm the book had a mind of it's own." Jackie finished the story.

"Fuck," was the only thing I could say, it came out more as a long moan than actual words.

12