All Comments on 'Kidnapped!'

by hisemerald

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EquuskiaEquuskiaalmost 19 years ago
WOW, what a surprise!

Here I was thinking that she was a slave, and it turns out at the end that she was a Mistress! Amazing ending to a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kidnapped

I thought it was great!! I love stories where women are taken by many men!!! It made me hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
got to the good stuff quickly

very well written and got to the good stuff quickly without alot of boring history about the characters. good reading when you're real horny and don't want to read all night.

I would like to see some more from this author.

dreamr66dreamr66over 15 years ago
Great Twist

I didn't expect this ending, but it made the story even more exceptional.

Good flow to the plot. I agree that less history was better. The focus was on this woman.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the twist!

Simply ingenious

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMGG

soaked through and more half wishing i was her from beginning till end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!

Fantastic ending. Wonderfully written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dat twist tho

Holy shit i did not see that coming. Great story and an awesome twist! Hope to read more from you.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
Interesting Twist: The victim plans her abduction

In many of the famous kidnappings, the defence has been that the abduction was staged for publicity purposes. How true is that? Kidnapped suggests there may be a kernel of truth in some of these defences.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Role Reversal

Up is down in the surprise ending in Kidnapped! There are hints that the kidnapping is staged right up to the end but the hints are skillfully concealed. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous