All Comments on 'Kidnapped'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

That is an awesome storey, to turn a kidnapping into a love storey, you are such a clever author. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jaklanjaklan3 months ago

Just WOW a fantastic love story, it sucked me right in !

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Wild and crazy love story. As a near hopeless romantic, very happy. Like what you did with your characters — not easy task but came together so nicely.

jupitercreekjupitercreek3 months ago

I'm sure that it must be so hard to come up with fresh ideas for your stories and I will admit to being a bit hesitant when I first saw what this one was about.

Shame on me for doubting you...this was such a different concept and you nailed it so well.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Shame on you for making a tired woman read thru 10 pages with barely a pause! Double shame for not having ten or twenty or thirty more pages! ;). I wondered if Patty Hearst inspired the story at all. Very unique story, lovely ending and certainly had me wrapped around its little finger! Thank you

rosco6rosco62 months ago

Awesome story,I really enjoy your writing.

snarbozsnarboz2 months ago

Great story telling!

Jalibar62Jalibar622 months ago

Yep, I was right there with the Stockholm Syndrome assumption… but clearly, it went way beyond that!

One thing I was a little confused about at first, and that’s Sasha’s accepting a date with Katie. But after reading a bit, I’m assuming it was to show she was serious about exploring her bisexuality, and that it wasn’t a sham. And that makes sense. I sure wouldn’t have thought of that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would strongly suggest that you take the rings and continue your story, maybe having the ex-husband try to sabotage the restaurant because Sasha is part of it.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

You absolutely nailed this. I genuinely did not see the kidnapping leading to a totally change of direction in Sasha’s life but you even turned Jeremy into a decent person by the end of the story.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK412 months ago

Oddly only yesterday I re read Everything Changes then back to the list to find a new story from you. What a treat. Yes it needed some editing but what a love story. Superb as always. More power to your keyboard.

Five stars from me

ArmorlaArmorla2 months ago

An excellent retelling of a popular yarn, enjoyed the offering immensely.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

That was definitely a ‚stockholm syndrome‘ but i real one and sweet one ….. a strange twist and superb tale ….. love your creativity and writing ….. absolutely great

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸☘️

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21102 months ago

Yes it is long, but we’ll worth the time. The conclusion felt hurried, maybe even abrupt, but I guess it had to end somewhere. I really enjoyed it.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur2 months ago

Beautiful love story with just the right amount of drama

I always enjoy your writing

Keep them coming mate

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

I enjoyed this thank you

peter944peter9442 months ago

Interestingly, I kept waiting for some sort of shoe to drop. AboutDaisey and Jeremy being the kidnappers. Maybe too many crime stories but never the less. Otherwise well written although it did seem to get a rushed feeling at the end. As much time that was spent on the kidnapping having things come together so fast at the end just seemed out of balance to me.

JamesBBKJamesBBK2 months ago

Forgive me, Fuck I love this story! Well written, great story, enticing characters and a fun read. Yep, even at 3:30 am. I do like more detailed sex scenes but yours seem real, passionate and fulfilling. It is a bit of an odd twist. However, life offers us opportunities to grow and become so much more. Unfortunately, we often do not listen or hear. Thank goodness Sasha did!!

Anita71Anita712 months ago

Superb as always.Well written, great story

rnebularrnebular2 months ago

This story was great and I enjoyed reading it, even though it was long. Fyi, several US states now allow legal same sex marriage, not sure if New York is one of them but they wouldn't need to leave the country now to get married.

To nitpick, I cringe every single time I see the word "brought" instead of "bought". One little letter but it makes a huge difference. I'm not sure if it's a dialect thing for you, or an honest mistake but it is very annoying. When someone buys something, past tense of it isn't brought, which indicates bringing the thing not buying it.

Aside from that and periods replacing commas throughout, the story itself was a great read.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy2 months ago

Very interesting and well done storytelling and writing. Good well rounded characters and dialogue written. The story just hit a good nerve and was a pleasurable reading experience. Definitely 5 stars and would be higher if I could. I can only give it this additional positive comment. Well worth the read and definitely would be worth reading again when new stories are slow. So I will place this in my favorites as well.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

nogravynogravy15 days ago

Extraordinarily original and well-thought-out tale. It held my attention throughout, and I enjoyed it immensely. The only nitpicking that I have is with the rather abrupt ending, but it's not uncommon for an author to simply run out of steam on a story. Notwithstanding that comment, I still give it five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...