Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she suggested a date, I was shocked at myself for agreeing to meet. It was silly, this was a facade to show anybody digging into my life, that I was asking questions of myself.

"Hello, Sasha." This gorgeous looking creature said with a warm inviting smile.

"Hi Katie. You look lovely." I replied honestly. She looked divine. A beautiful flowing floral dress. The sheer cotton flowing as she moved. Her slim physique moved gracefully. Her eyes met mine with sincerity.

I glanced around the restaurant, seeing most of the tables were already full. I asked, "Shall we get a drink?"

"Perfect." She replied. Her voice a lovely creamy toffee.

"I think I'll have a Chardonnay, what about you?" I asked.

"I think that sounds nice."

We slipped into an easy conversation about our respective jobs. Holidays, where we lived. We talked a little about school, and growing up.

Katie, obviously a lot more experienced than I asked. "What made you post your profile?"

"Wow, straight into it." I mumbled. "Honestly, my marriage disintegrated. When I looked at myself. I realized, that a lot of my prior relationships with men were fraught with difficulties. When I considered the options, I wondered."

"Have you had relationships with women before?"

"No, never. I experimented a little at college. Mostly when drunk, but no, never a relationship."

"What are your expectations?"

I shrugged casually. "I have none. I'm hoping to meet somebody who fulfills me, who excites me."

"That sounds like a perfect start."

"What about you Katie, what are you looking for?"

"A relationship. I'm sick of being alone. My life is full, and busy. I'm not lonely, I simply want to share my life with somebody who can love me for what I am."

"Wow, you've clearly had relationships with women. Have you always been gay?"

"Yes, I always knew. I've never been attracted to males of the species.":

We had a second glass, and the waiter approached to escort us too our table. It was just so easy. We spoke freely, there was none of the usual awkwardness that I remembered from my days of dating men.

Katie, was incredibly easy to talk to. Super intelligent, outgoing and friendly. I liked her, and that thought scared me.

At the end of our date, as we walked out into the fresh cool evening air. Katie said. "I enjoyed that immensely. Would you be interested in a second date?"

"I would, most definitely." We shared a kiss on the cheek, and she wandered off to hail a cab. Being closer to home, I decided on a walk. It was one of those evenings when walking felt nice.

At home, I flopped on my couch dragging my laptop onto my lap. Katie had a far larger social media profile than me, and had been active for a long time. There were plenty of photos, not only of her, but of her with other women who were clearly with her.

She had certainly dated some fabulously attractive, and successful women. That made me nervous, I couldn't explain it, but it did raise some doubts about my self esteem, and how I saw myself.

Opening the dating site, I was pleased to see Daisy had sent me a request.

I messaged her immediately, then spent an hour or so stalking all her social media pages. Unlike Katie, she didn't have a lot of photos, and there wasn't a lot of info either.

We interacted with messages. Cute little interactions. Then it came.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?"

"Nothing planned."

"Would you like have dinner again?"

"I would love to. Where should we meet?"

"What about Henrietta Hudson?"

"Never heard of it, but if you recommend, then I'm up for it."

"You'll like it, I promise."

After disconnecting I did some more research, and found that it was a gay bar, a predominantly lesbian haunt.

It was all new to me, what to wear, what to expect. Katie, was lovely. She met me outside, and we walked in together. I wasn't exactly shocked, more mildly surprised. Moving into an environment where the crowd is ninety percent women, interspersed with non-binary and gender fluid people.

The atmosphere appeared to be fun. There was lots of laughter and conversation seemed effervescent.

Again, Katie was easy to talk to. The conversation bubbled along. Lots of laughter, but the flirting had definitely gone up a notch, and strangely. I was lost. Lots of touching. Her hand resting on mine, or on my shoulder as she leaned closer to whisper in my ear.

The other thing was she was obviously well known at the bar. Lots of people came to chat, and it was so much different to my usual interactions at bars. It was fun, even though I didn't know any of these people.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Sasha?"

"Yes, it's really nice."

"I was talking about the date sweetie."

"Oh right, sorry. Forgive me, this is all new to me. I'm still trying to figure things out."

"Yes, I understand. It's all a bit daunting your first time."

"It's more whether this is me, or whether I'm just reacting because of my failed marriage. The questions are all internal, Katie. You're a beautiful sexy woman. I feel a connection, I like you."

"Good, I like you as well. You're a very open woman Sasha, and I'm drawn to that."

Our meals came, and the food was nice, but it brought the conversation to an end. Karaoke, had begun, and that deflected the slight awkwardness that had crept in.

Katie seemed excited by the singing, and a couple of women came over to ask whether she was going to sing, and whether she wanted to do a duet.

"Do you sing?" She asked.

"Oh god no. In the shower maybe."

"Would you mind if I did?"

"Heck no. I'd love to listen."

Katie, was right into it, and she was very good. She and her friends sang in various combo's. When she returned to the table, her skin glowed, she radiated an exuberance. The closeness of some of her interactions, confused me a little.

"Have you slept with some of the women you sang with?"

She stopped, her eyes focusing on mine. "Yes, does that bother you?"

"Relationships, or merely casual encounters?"

"A little of both."

That made me cringe. "Is that a problem?" She asked.

"No, it just surprised me. Is that like common place for lesbian relationships?"

"It happens while we try to find out who we are, and what we're looking for. Sasha, you will find yourself asking the same questions we all asked. It's hard to know what we want until we have actually experienced something. Do you understand? At some point you have to dip your toe in the water."

I nodded. "I get that, but it seems a little fickle. You said you were looking for a relationship?"

"I am now. Being gay is no different to every other relationship. Nobody knows what they really want when we start to date. Think about your own dating life. You have to experience life to find out what you are looking for."

"Yes, I guess that's true, although I wouldn't find myself in a bar with a bunch of men I'd slept with. How many of the women in here have you actually had sex with?"

"That's a bit personal. I know you have questions, but that is too much."

"Sorry, you're right."

The date sort of fizzled out after that. Katie spent more time singing than talking to me. I guess I had insulted her. Insinuating she was a slut. I winced as the words fell out of my mouth.

We parted as friends, agreeing to catch up, but I knew as soon as I was in my cab heading for home. That wouldn't happen. I had accidentally offended her.

*****

Daisy and I entered into our new relationship slowly. We emailed, texted, and then began phone conversations. My plan was to make it look like we had just me through the site, and were getting to know each other.

Inside though, it was different. I yearned for her. Our girlish tittering messages only built up a layer of urgent need that I needed fulfilled.

I ached for the feel of her lips on mine. Wondered painfully what it would feel like, taste like.

The feel of a woman's body pressed against me.

Masturbation became my nightly companion. I brought some new sex toys. God, it'd been years since I felt that need. Now every night I went to bed moist and sticky. Daisy and I talked every night, and some of it was getting pretty raunchy.

My fingers and my new and now favorite rabbit, to ease the sexual tension.

I licked my juices from my fingers imagining it was Daisy.

"I have tickets to see Allison Russell at Webster hall. Do you want to go with me?"

"Allison Russell... I'm not familiar with her music. Is she good?"

She giggled disbelievingly. "Good, Oh my god girl... Jesus, she's amazing. Please you have to go with me. I've already brought the tickets."

"Of course I will. Where are you going to stay?"

"I haven't got that far yet."

"You could stay with me."

"Could I, will I be tied up?"

"No, but my apartment is only a single bedroom loft."

"You want me to share your bed?"

"God yes. Daisy, I'm going crazy. I want you so bad."

"You're going crazy. I just about brought the local shop out of batteries."

I laughed at her admission. Thinking of my own addiction to my new rabbit. "You're not alone. When I go into our local market, the guy behind the counter gives me a condescending sneer."

"What time do you finish work?"

"I get off at about five thirty to six most nights."

"The show starts at nine, Friday night. We could go somewhere for dinner before the show?"

"Yes, I'd love that." I replied. "Do you have to work the weekend?"

"No, it's my weekend off."

*****

The buzz of the doorbell announced her arrival. "Come on up." I said as I hit the open button.

She looked delightful, as she stood in my doorway. "Hey Sasha." She said nervously.

"Hi Daisy, come in. Welcome."

Opening my arms wide, I enveloped her in a hug so tight. Her eyes looked at me, and I sensed her need was as great as mine. Her bags clattered to the floor, and in apparent slow motion, our heads moved in beautiful unison. Our mouths met in a scintillating inquiring kiss. The anxiety turning quickly to urgency.

Our bodies pressed together, her arms circled my waist, and our kiss, that first devastatingly sumptuous kiss. My body trembled, my pulse raced, my armpits becoming seriously squishy.

I moaned softly, her mouth absorbing all sound. The heat of her body overpoweringly enticing.

My balance evaporated, and we stumbled together. Both gasping for breath. "Should we close the door?" She asked.

"Laughing, I nodded in agreement. "Yes, probably a good idea."

"Beautiful apartment." She gushed, moving into the living area. "God what a view."

I moved to stand behind her, my hands sliding down her body to join hers. She leaned back against me. "Oh this feels nice. I've dreamed of this ever since you found me that day."

"It feels perfect." I replied. "We don't have to go out. I could cook something here. I've got so much I want to talk about with you."

"Eating in sounds much better than going out. I could help."

"Okay, deal. Do you like chicken?"

Watching her in the kitchen was like watching an artist at work.

She loved working with food, and I was quickly pushed aside, reduced to setting the table, and pouring us glasses of wine.

We chatted about work, our jobs, little tidbits of gossip. We giggled away like friends, but inside, the tension bubbled away like a pot boiling, the lid barely containing the stored energy.

We sat, with fresh glasses of wine, and the most wonderful smelling dinner. It seemed a shame to eat it.

I could have happily stayed home, but Daisy waved the tickets, and I could see how eager she was to go. Time wasn't going to be on our side. With dinner finished, it was time to go.

The club was packed, amazingly it was much like the crowd at the bar I went to with Katie. A lot of obviously gay, non-binary, trans- gender fluid people.

Daisy was like a powerful little bulldozer as she wormed her way to the front. We stood together, hands held tightly as the musicians took the stage. The moment the music started, I was uplifted. Instantly aroused.

Allison Russell was special, her songs weren't powerful dance laden songs. They were however anthemic, full of amazing lyrics and stories. The audience singing along with her. Everybody as one voice. Then we started to sway, and move. With so little space, it was impossible not to be swept up by the crowd. "Kasheba, Kasheba." I didn't even know the song, but there I was chanting and singing back at her. Her voice was like a drug.

They swayed, and I was dragged along. Not against my will. The music was absolutely fabulous. With Daisy chanting and singing in my ear. I followed happily along.

The crowd crushed together, and Daisy moved to stand in front of me, her body pressing back. Her ass gyrating. She moved my hands so they covered her breasts. Her hands moving back to grip my hips.

Then, right there in the middle of twelve hundred people. She twisted in my grip. Her body crushed against me. Her arms wrapping around my neck. Her mouth mashed mine. Her lips openly feasting on mine. Eyes closed, swaying, embracing and a kiss to end all kisses.

The rest of the world no longer mattered.

I had never felt a connection so powerful. Like we were magnetically glued together. No force of nature strong enough to separate us.

Then, with our air supply exhausted. She buried her head against my neck. Her hot moist breath panting wildly. "I love you Sasha."

Holding on, swaying with the crowd. I couldn't withhold my response. "I love you too Daisy. I need you so desperately."

What a fabulous night. The taxi ride back to my apartment was filled with hand holding, sneaky gentle kisses and desire.

The apartment door closed the world standing still. We faced each other, our bodies mashed together. Our mouths no longer pretending. The feast had begun in earnest. The kiss furious and feral. Clothes disappeared and the bed sank under our combined weight.

Her breasts filled my hands as I explored another woman's body for the first time.

There was no awkwardness, no clumsy fumbling.

It felt right, perfect. Her breasts filling my gluttonous mouth. Her nipples rubbing abrasively against my tongue.

Her moans filling my ear. Her fingers inside me. Fucking me, manipulating my desire. Letting me soar, then bringing me down.

The sticky gooey pussy engulfing my exploratory raid. Her taste, delicious as I licked my fingers. Enjoying the taste of her urgency.

The lovemaking stretched on into the early morning. We kissed, cuddled. Made love again. I discovered what it was like to receive pleasure from somebody who loved it as much as I.

I learned what it was like to give such pleasure. To luxuriate in the lusciousness of her sweet juicy vagina.

Afterwards, the warm glow of passion fading, as we cuddled. She asked. "Was it what you expected?"

"So much more. I have never experienced anything like it."

We slept like that. Naked, and wrapped together like twisted vines. I felt loved and cherished. Her heart beating loudly serenading me.

*****

The morning, brought a different urgency. My bursting bladder. Too much wine. I slipped out of Daisy's arms reluctantly. Raced to the toilet, before returning to bed.

She welcomed me with open arms and a sweet gentle kiss. "Hey sweetie."

"Hhhmmm, Hey to you." I replied. "Sorry, I had to go."

She giggled as she untangled her limbs from mine. "Me too."

The bed felt empty without her.. Ten seconds was all it took. I missed her, the world seemingly empty without her.

She ran back, jumping into bed beside me. Her cool skin massaging mine as she wriggled ferociously nestling in closer than ever."Wow, what a night." She sighed. "Do I have to leave, or can I stay?"

"You can stay forever. I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go."

"Then stay."

With a serious unsettled expression, she murmured. "What should I do about the farm, should I just let the bank take it? Jeremy's, lost interest. When he left he said. "Do what you want with the place. I'm done."

"No, I have a plan. When I said I didn't want you to go. I meant, I don't want us to be apart."

"Then what do we do?"

"Has the money I sent you helped?"

"God yeah. I paid the arrears, and we're actually in front of payments for a change. Everything's caught up. The insurance, even the taxes."

"Nice, I'm glad you're happy."

"Sasha, I'm not happy. I'll never be happy without you. I know how ridiculous that sounds. We still barely know each other, but. I feel so connected to you."

Swept up by her words. We embraced and kissed again. The lovemaking slow and seductive. A sweet languid morning moment of deliciousness.

"What do we do then?" She asked. "I don't want to be apart."

"Give me a little time. My old apartment has sold, and my in-laws have given me my share. They were really generous. With the money I already had, and with the money from the sale of the apartment. I have about one hundred and twenty thousand dollars to spend."

"Oh my god. Really?"

"Yeah, I do have plans. What I'd like to do is. Renovate the place, add bathrooms for each bedroom. Create a restaurant. Add some external bunk rooms. Tidy up the grounds and plant market gardens to supply the restaurant with our own fresh vegetables."

"You couldn't do it for what you have. The house is run down. It needs painting. The kitchen is old."

"I gathered all of that from the room I was in, and the bathroom. You're right, but. It would get us started, and I'll put a proposal to the bank and we could take out a mortgage to cover the rest."

"But, we already owe a mortgage."

"How much?"

"About thirty five thousand."

"Oh nice, that's less than I imagined. God, they were going to foreclose for that?"

"We were months behind. I don't blame them. I didn't know at first. Jeremy was looking after it. I gave him my half every week, but he blew it on stupid shit. He really messed things up. He's my brother and I love him, but. He's hopeless at business."

"Sasha, I love your ideas, but do you really think we could do it?"

"Sure do. You're a wonderful cook. I've been to plenty of restaurants that couldn't match your quality."

She smiled warmly, squeezed my arm and nestled in close. "God, you are so positive about this. I wish I had your enthusiasm."

"We need to put together a plan. Maybe start cleaning up the grounds. How many acres are there?"

"Twenty five."

"Is there water?"

"A creek, and there's a well."

"Would it take much to clean the grounds, like is there old machinery, equipment, rubbish laying around?"

"Yes to all of those."

Are there any actual working farm machinery. Like tractors or shit?"

"Nah, Jeremy sold anything that worked. Even some old stuff that didn't."

"Okay then. We start there. Maybe I could come down and stay with you next weekend and we could make a start?"

"That'd be great. But I'm scared, Sasha. I don't want you to lose all your money. I've got nothing?"

"Daisy, you have everything. The talent to make the place a success, and you own it. All right, the place might be mortgaged, but it has to be worth a hell of a lot more than thirty grand."

"Yes, if it was in good condition it would be, but Sasha. You have to realize. It's run down. Shit's broken, nothing works."

"Daisy, the land alone has to be worth ten times what you owe. I know they don't have to get full price at a foreclosure auction, but with all your debts paid. You could sell it and still cover everything I put in."

She smiled, "Shall we have breakfast?"

"We could go somewhere. There's a place on the corner of third avenue. They do awesome breakfasts."

"No, I want to cook for you."

Again I was reduced to cleaning up and helping. Daisy took over. I imagined her on one of those TV cooking shows. Bossy little bitch pushing everybody around. She might not be a proper chef, but she already had the attitude.

1...45678...10