Kidnapped Again! Ch. 03

Story Info
Mona the Mystery Kidnapper strikes again.
3.7k words
4.69
4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

Click! No turning back now. I felt the handcuff's and leg cuff's metal embrace securing me to the chair in Jane's kidnapping cabin. I suppose I should tell you how I got here.

Mistress was still away and our future in doubt. I had been 'kidnapped' twice by a mystery woman I knew only as Mona. The first time I was unaware of what was to come. The second time I knew exactly what I was doing. After our second episode she had provided me with an email address and an invitation to contact her for another 'kidnapping'. Both times had been incredibly erotic and intense. Given my current uncertainty I was tempted to use it but held off until Mistress sent word that she was again extending her stay on the west coast. At that point I knew I would contact Mona.

I emailed her and told her I wanted more. She replied almost immediately but made it clear that like before, it would be on her terms. Music to my slutty ears. She would email me with the details soon. I couldn't wait!

A couple of days later an email popped up from Mona. I was given detailed instructions as had been the case with our previous two meetings. We would meet again the following day. I tossed and turned that night in anticipation.

I had a light breakfast the next morning and started getting ready. The first step was to douche myself clean which I loved doing. The thought of Mona pegging me again was delicious.

I was to wear my leopard print catsuit with a short and tight black leather skirt. I was instructed to use my largest breast forms, E's instead of my usual DD's. I was to lace my leather under bust corset as tightly as I could without help. As on our last visit, my legs would be covered with thigh high boots. I had been a blond last time but she told me to go back to my long red 'Darla Crane' wig. I applied my makeup to go with the red hair. Green eyeshadow and heavy liner above and below. 'Fuck me' red lipstick of course. Some things never change. I glued my long red nails in place and clipped large hoop earrings into my pierced ears. I checked my look in the full length mirror. 6 feet 7 inches in my 4 inch heels with huge breasts and a narrow waist. What a bimbo slut. I absolutely loved it!

I lit a Winston and smoked it preening at the mirror. I know, I'm hopeless. I finished my cigarette, freshened my lipstick and got ready to leave. Mona had instructed me to drive myself to Jane's cabin lair fully dressed. That added even more thrill with the thought I might be pulled over. She definitely knew which buttons to push. I gathered my keys, ID that I hoped I wouldn't have to show, Winstons and put all in my purse.

Luckily the drive was uneventful. I pulled into Jane's now familiar cabin in the country. I had been told the door would be open and there would be written instructions for me waiting inside. I thought briefly about turning around and going home but not for long. I was all in.

There was a typewritten sheet of paper on the table. I lit a Winston and sat down to read it. I had to smile. Mona was truly diabolically clever. No surprise given our previous encounters.

'Dear Darla, I'm so happy you're here. I think you will be too but as you might expect, there will be frustration along with the pleasure. As before, you can leave now with no hard feelings. I don't think you will do that so here are your orders.

1. Clip one leg cuff on then wind it around the lower chair rung and secure your other ankle.

2. Blindfold yourself

3. Take the handcuffs and clip one wrist. Then thread them between the vertical rungs in back of the chair and secure your other wrist. Be sure they are tight but comfortable.

4. Sit back and wait as if you'll have a choice at this point. I'll be along soon or maybe not so soon.'

She signed it 'Mona' in loopy cursive. Damn she was sexy.

I made a quick trip to the bathroom to pee and freshen my lipstick one last time. I sat in the chair and fastened my legs as she had ordered. Of course there were no keys to the cuffs in sight. I fastened the handcuffs onto my right wrist then slipped on the blindfold with the nose cutout. No way to rub it off. I reached behind the chair and threaded the cuffs through the chair and paused just a minute. Once I clipped the other cuff closed there was no going back. Hell, I didn't want to. My clit was straining against the catsuit already. I clipped the cuff around my left wrist and tightened both. There would be no escape without Mona's help.

The moment I tightened the cuffs I thought I should have at least turned on the radio to help pass the time. Too late now. Time crawls when you're cuffed and blindfolded and I knew she would make me wait to build the anticipation. My best guess was 30 minutes till I heard the door open and I heard heels click on the hardwood. Mona was here but apparently so was someone else.

"You followed my instructions quite well. We'll chat later but let's get you gagged for now."

She shoved a large ball gag in my mouth and buckled it tightly.

"As you can tell, I brought a friend. You can call her Jan, or you could if you weren't gagged. She's from out of town and I told her all about you. She is as discreet as I am so no worries there. She's also read your stories on Literotica. Looking at the crotch of her catsuit, she's excited to be here. As a matter of fact, we're both in catsuits. Don't you wish you could see? Maybe later if you're good. I'll have one of your Winstons. You'd love to watch me smoke it, I know. Again, maybe later."

She finished her cigarette and I heard movement.

"Let's get you properly tied."

Mona unlocked my leg cuffs and had me stand. She unzipped the crotch of my catsuit and had me sit back down. My clit sprang to full attention. She tied my ankles and above my knees. My wrists were freed briefly then tied. She wrapped rope over and under my huge breasts pinning me to the chair.

"That's better. Your natural state, isn't it Darla? I just love those boobs. What a sight. You might be wondering why Jan is so quiet. She happens to be tied and gagged too. She's a bit of a switch and loved your story about you and your former girl friend fucking when you were both tied up. She also just loves crossdressers, like I do. So I thought, what are friends for? I'll make it come true."

"We both know if I sit her on that clit right now you'll last about 30 seconds. Not being critical, just telling it like it is. So someone needs to get you off now and wait for you to bounce back. I know just the thing. Good friend that I am, I'll just give you a quick fucking. Truth be told, I'm kind of turned on with the whole scene myself. I'm really wet. I do want you to try and hold off as long as you can. I'd love to get off. The only downside is that if I blew you, I could feed you your cum and I know how much we both like that. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Jane grabbed my throbbing hard clit and guided it into her drenched sex.

"You just sit there and let me do the work. Just in case you can't hold out, I know just the thing."

She moved up and down slowly, purring all the while. Then I heard and felt and intense vibration.

"That's right baby, I'm using a wand vibrator along with your clit. This is so, so nice. You should see poor Jan. If I hadn't tied her feet she'd try to knock me off and take your clit for herself. Patience sweetie. You'll get your turn with this slut."

With that, the purrs turned to moans, then screams of delight as the vibrator, the scene, the desire brought us both to an explosive climax. I shot load after load of cum into Mona's waiting pussy then slumped forward against the ropes holding me to the chair. Spent!

"Wow, that was intense. Was it good for you Darla?"

She laughed as she said it. Of course it was but I knew it would be a while till I was ready to go again after the fucking she had given me.

"I'll untie you for a while if you promise to behave and let me tie you up again later for the main event. It goes without saying, I'm wearing my hood and Jan is masked."

Mona untied me and I removed the gag and blindfold. She and Jan were both in catsuits. Jan had her black shiny pvc on with a hood that made it impossible to identify her. Jan had a deep purple catsuit along with a half mask. Ponytails came out of openings in both hoods. Last time Mona was a blond. This time her hair was black. Jan's was blond. Who knew what that meant. 2 mystery women.

I lit a Winston and handed it to Mona, then lit one for myself.

"Darla, take Jan's gag out please and give her some water. She may want a cigarette also even if she wasn't the one getting fucked."

I took her gag out and gave her a sip of water and lit a cigarette for her. I was impressed that she could also smoke it tied up. She was very complimentary of my stories which I always appreciate. Mona opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of us. I asked if we shouldn't untie Jan for a while but Mona said no. She wanted her hot and bothered for later and leaving her tied up ensured she would be so I held the wine so she could sip it.

We were quite a sight. A tall cross dressed slut, a shiny cat suited domme, and a catsuited, hooded switch who was tied up with a drenched crotch.

We chatted for a while over the wine and cigarettes till Mona looked at the clock.

"Time to get you tied up and ready. Jan looks ready to explode already. In the chair with your hands behind you please."

I was again lashed tightly to the chair. I felt my clit start to stir as Mona wrapped and cinched my wrists behind me. The magic moment. She took my clit in her hand and fastened a cock ring tightly around the base of my clit and ovaries. She squirted some lubricant on her hand and went to work. As intense as the first orgasm had been, I don't think anyone wouldn't have been stimulated by this overwhelmingly sexy masked mystery woman. As I hardened, she took me briefly in her mouth with an evil grin.

"I really should take you myself but a promise is a promise."

Mona moved over to Jan, or whatever her name really was, and untied her feet and unzipped the crotch of her catsuit. Her pussy glistened. She walked her over to me and gripped my clit as she guided me into her wetness. She settled on it completely, straddling me.

"Neither of you move a muscle till I say so."

Mona tied each of Jan's ankles to the chair then took a long rope and pinned her arms to her chest. She left loose rope in front of the harness and tied it to my own harness between my E breasts. We were well and truly fucked, in the best possible way.

"Just one more thing. I just love this gag but don't have a chance to use it much."

She held up a gag with a single red ball but two sets of straps. she put the large ball in my mouth and buckled it tight. She leaned Jan forward and positioned her over the part of the ball that protruded from my mouth and fastened the other strap behind her head. We were locked into a gagged kiss. Luckily Jan was tall, nearly 6 feet by my estimation so the fit was not uncomfortable for her.

"Now, let me get a couple of pictures for Jan's private use later. Say cheese!"

She moved around us snapping pictures with her phone from every angle.

"Perfect! You two are so cute like that. Two sluts thoroughly tied up and helpless and I'll bet you wouldn't have it any other way."

I tried to nod my head yes as did Jan.

"Well what are you waiting for. There's just enough slack to move a little. Diabolical fiend that I am, there's not too much. Wouldn't want it to end too soon."

Jan clenched me tight with her pelvic muscles and started sliding up and down on my captive clit. It was delightfully tight and wet. If I hadn't already cum once it would have been over quickly, the scene was so erotic. Jan on the other hand was more than ready and pumped more and more quickly. Finally her eyes rolled back and she started to pant as her orgasm built to an explosive climax. I hadn't really tried to hold back but any inhibition was gone as I furiously pounded against her to the minimal degree I could raise my pelvis off the chair. I came gloriously. I don't remember feeling more spent! And it looked as if Jan felt the same.

Mona left us for a few minutes then took the gag out and untied Jan. She stood on wobbly legs then leaned down and took my soft cum covered clit in her mouth, leaned forward and kissed me. I tasted our mixed sex, wine and cigarettes and enjoyed all of it.

Jan whispered something to Mona who smiled at me and said yes. I wondered what she meant.

"I told Jan how you cleaned me so well after sex. I think you need to do the same for your bondage sex buddy."

What could I say? Yes, of course.

Mona untied my harness, freeing me from the chair and the two of them hopped me into the bedroom and got me to my knees at the foot of the bed. Jan sat on the edge of the bed and I got to work, loving the taste of our mixed cum.

They helped me to my feet and back into the main room. I fully expected to be untied so I could drive home and frankly I was ready at that point.

Mona reached for my cigarettes and handed one to Jan and put one in my mouth. She lit them and the two of them sipped some wine.

"I know you're ready to get untied now but you look so cute all tied up and frankly a bit disheveled. Here's the thing. I rented the cabin from Jane but she wouldn't take money. She insisted we leave you here for she and Penny. I don't know for sure what they have in mind but it was their idea for you to douche yourself so I can probably guess. Here's what's going to happen. Finish your cigarette and I'll get you all ready for them. If you start to complain, well just remember I can tie you comfortably or uncomfortably as you well know. And there's always the gag too."

She laughed as she dangled the ball gag in front of my face.

I finished my cigarette and Mona untied my legs. She had Jan walk me into the bathroom to help me pee. She walked me back to the main room and sat me down where the two of them worked on my makeup and brushed my hair out. Mona gathered it into a ponytail. Then she buckled a leather collar around my neck.

She checked my makeup once more then gagged me and walked me to the table. She leaned me over and tied each ankle to a table leg. She took thin cord and looped it around my ovaries after removing the cock ring. She passed it under the table and tied it to the ring in the front of the collar. I wouldn't be able to move without pulling on my ovaries. Not something I wanted to do.

"There. What a sight you are, cutie. I should peg you myself but a deal's a deal. What do you know, there they are now."

Jane and Penny walked in with gigantic smiles on their faces. The four of them chatted briefly before Mona and Jan left. Mona paused at the door.

"Hope to see you again soon Darla. You have my number. Jane and Penny, you girls have fun!"

"Oh we will, won't we Penny. Look at you Darla. How do you manage to get yourself into these predicaments. I guess it's because you're a bondage loving slut. I've wanted to peg you again for the longest time and now that Mistress is out of the picture, at least temporarily, there's nothing stopping me."

Jane and Penny were an item but both with bi tendencies as they enjoyed tormenting and playing with me.

Jane reached into her bag and pulled out two rather large double ended strapons. At least the gag would come out but only to be replaced by a cock.

"Let's flip a coin Penny. Heads I get her pussy, tails you get it."

Penny squealed with delight as it came up tails. She snapped a glove in place and started lubricating my pussy. Jane took the gag out and held her strapon in front of my repainted red lips. I took it in my mouth as Penny pressed her cock home and started thrusting against my bottom. I did my best deep throat as Jane pumped my mouth.

"You're such a great cock sucker. But I want my turn with that pussy of yours. I can pound away so much harder without worrying about hurting you. Time to switch Penny."

Thankfully they traded strapons and Jane did indeed pound me hard while Penny took her turn at my mouth. I felt them both start vibrating and soon enough orgasms overtook both. As spent as I was, the vibration and fact that I love being pegged caused my clit to stir. It wasn't completely hard but it wasn't soft either.

Jane untied all but my hands and helped me sit.

"Would you look at that. She's not done yet. You are even sluttier than I could have imagined."

"Please Jane, I've had enough. I'm completely done. Really, untie me."

Well that was the wrong thing to say to these two. Penny gagged me and Jane tied my feet. Penny leered at me and spoke to Jane.

"I've got an idea. I'll bet you a really nice dinner that I can get her hard again and make her cum."

"You're on, I think she's had it even if it did twitch a bit with the vibe."

I tried to protest but Penny just laughed.

"Can't understand a word you're saying Darla. I hope you're begging me to play with your clit and make you cum again."

I shook my head no but she pulled some lotion out of her bag and went to work. What to do now. If I resisted, no telling what these two would do. They would gladly keep me tied up as long as it took.

She grinned up at me as she caressed and teased my clit with the warm lotion. It was slow but steady progress at her talented hands. She finally took me in her mouth and that did it.

"Told you Jane. It may take a while to make her cum but I'm a patient girl."

She squirted more lotion and moved her hand up and down. I was absolutely not trying to hold back but after the previous intense orgasms it took a while. Penny started to get frustrated and rubbed harder until I finally went over the edge. There wasn't much left to come out by that time.

"Come on Darla, is that all you've got? I want every drop that's in there."

She kept rubbing my extremely sensitive post orgasmic clit.

"You shouldn't have made me work so hard Darla. A little post orgasm torture will teach you to be more cooperative."

The discomfort was exquisite, much to her delight. She finally stopped after milking every drop she possibly could. I felt Jane untie my hands and take the gag out while Penny untied my ankles. I lit a cigarette and did I ever need it.

"Quite a day for you Darla. No hard feelings?"

How could there be. I had been tied up, used and abused by a parade of women all day. Just what I dream of!

"No Jane, none at all. I would never have agreed in advance to what you did but I have to admit, it was fantastic. I should tie you both up in a 69 and watch you lick each other's pussy as a thank you."

"Promises, promises Darla. Maybe another time. I think it's time for all of us to get home. Later sweetie."

They left me alone. I had a Winston then freshened my makeup again. I still had to drive home fully dressed. I locked the cabin behind me and managed the trip home. Satisfied but more confused than ever about what the future held. I would try to sort it out soon but for now, I fell asleep feeling I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers