Kidnapped and Used Ch. 04

Story Info
We are the main event at the sex party.
3.2k words
4.33
34.8k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers

The four of us found ourselves captive, and unwilling guests, at a party in a farmhouse, somewhere in the country.

We had been drugged, sexually abused, and prepared for the night's activities; we knew not what.

We were sitting on four sofas positioned on four sides of a large leather bed on a low stage, in the centre of an enormous lounge. Above the bed were various chains, pulleys, ropes, suspended from the ceiling.

The room went hushed as the door opened, and three semi naked people entered.

A shapely, black woman dressed in a leopard print bikini.

A blond, white guy, muscled, and dressed in white Lycra shorts.

A bald, mixed race guy, tall thin, and wearing a bulging black cotton shorts.

Lora sat opposite me on her sofa with an older grey haired guy on one side, and an oriental young woman on the other.

I had a woman on either side of me. One an elderly blonde in her sixties, the other a black girl who looked very young.

Kate, looking very nervous, sat on the left hand sofa with a guy on either side of her. Both men in their twenties, one black, one white.

Ian sat on the right hand sofa with a very large white woman on one side, and a petite black woman on the other.

The two men, and the woman strode through the throng, moving to the music. The men helped the woman step onto the leather bed, as they sat on the edge, and watched her as she gyrated to the moody music.

The men in the room were transfixed, and when eventually she removed her bra there was almost a gasp.

The two men stepped onto the bed, and began to rub their bodies against her in rhythm to the music. One of the men slipped his fingers under the waistband of her bikini bottom, and slid them down and off, revealing a perfectly bald pussy. The other guy took her wrists above her head, and secured them in wristbands hanging from the ceiling. Tugging on a pulley she was pulled up almost on tiptoe.

Now it was the turn of the women to gasp.

Both men slid their shorts down, and their essential parts were revealed.

As they stroked their cocks they visibly grew, and the women in the room murmured approvingly.

The older woman next to me grabbed my thigh, which I, politely, left where it was.

But all eyes were watching, as the blonde guy pulled down two more straps, which he secured to her ankles. Tugging more pulleys, it raised her horizontally, exposing her pussy. The blonde guy knelt down, and started to suck her clit.

Her head was thrown back, as she moaned out loud.

The blonde guy stood up, and his obvious erection made some of the women's eyes water.

He moved between her legs, and bending his knees slightly, slid his cock inside.

The room buzzed, and suddenly the hand on my thigh slid up, and squeezed my cock.

The older woman beside me was pressing up to me, and her hand was rubbing my cock. Lora had noticed too, but she still looked apprehensive as we knew our turn would come.

The blonde guy was thrusting in a slow rhythm, as the other guy stood up showing a thick circumcised cock. He lubricated it with a tube of KY, and the whole room gasped as he stood behind the blonde guy, and pulled his ass cheeks apart. Amazingly, he was going to fuck this guy while he was fucking the woman.

He lowered himself, and positioning his cock, he pushed. Slowly his cock slipped in, and began to disappear. The whole room held their breath as all three were thrusting in rhythm.

The first to cum was the black girl. Her wrists and ankles were sore from being suspended, but as she swung, she yelled, and shook. The blonde guy didn't last much longer, and he started cumming in a series of grunts. The other guy in his ass, kept moving for a few more minutes, but came with a round of applause from some of those in the room.

The guys separated, and they both released the girl, and with a bow they left the room.

The warm up act had ended.

At this point two men carried in what is commonly known as a 'fucking bench.'

It was positioned on top of the bed, and had various wrist straps, and belts attached.

My cock was being massaged furiously, and the woman was intent on making me cum. I resisted, and was rescued by her partner, who brought her a glass of champagne.

As soon as the bench was in position the audience were ready for the next act. But this time everyone knew that the actors were going to be amateurs.

Everyone in the audience had been given a numbered ticket when they arrived, provided they wanted to play in the game.

The game simply involved one the four amateurs drawing lots for their turn in the game. They would be taken on stage, and tied to the bench.

The next number drawn would be the number of audience members taking part in that particular round.

The third draw would be for the particular members of the audience taking part.

The master (or mistress) of ceremonies turned out to be Tess, or Madam.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will now proceed to the main event. Our volunteers tonight have been 'schooled' by our test drivers." Tess paused for the giggles in the room.

"They have been given numbers, Lora is number one, Ian is number two, Kate is number three, Ed is number four."

"The first number drawn is the amount of participants taking part."

Tess offered the box to a lady standing near the fireplace.

"Three!" shouted Tess. "Now who are the lucky ones?" She asked.

The same woman drew the numbers.

"Fourteen, eight, twenty five... ok please raise your hands."

Everyone in the room was straining their heads to see who had first go.

By chance all three numbers were guys. A young twenty something white guy, a grey haired guy in his early fifties, and finally a black guy in his thirties.

All three of them, and both me, and Ian, were wondering what would happen if either of us was chosen. An all male scenario would not please the ladies in the audience.

Tess had it covered or 'fixed.'

She offered the box to Mr Grant.

"Three," shouted Mr Grant.

The look on Kate's face told a story. Ian shouted to her, "Baby, just go with the flow, like we said."

But Kate knew as she was half dragged, half carried onto the bed by two guys, and then stripped, and tied to the bench face down, that she was going to service three guys in some way.

The guys in the audience were whistling, and jeering as the young, white guy unbuckled his belt, and lowered his trousers. He was already hard as he got onto his knees behind Kate.

She was whimpering as his cock entered her. Struggling, she yelled, "no,no I can't, please, noooooo."

The guy rammed it home, pushing her body harder into the bench. The crowd cheered, and cheered again, as the grey haired guy forced his cock into her mouth.

Kate quickly realised both Ian and my advice not to resist was the best advice.

She relaxed her struggling, and tried to cope with sucking the cock in her mouth.

The crowds' cheering dulled into the background, and she gagged as the cock was reaching into her throat.

She panicked a bit when the white guy came inside her, but her senses came alive as the black guy took his place.

His cock was considerably bigger, and the guy knew how to please a woman.

As he began to move, and to produce some pleasant sensations, the guy she was sucking started to cum. His spunk filled her mouth, overflowing down her chin.

But now Kate was beginning to enjoy the guy fucking her. Ian could see that, and felt his heart sink. He knew all the signs, and the audience, and the black guy knew too.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop, oh my god, I'm cumming...fuuucccckkk!"

Kate shuddered, and the black guy pulled out, and shot spunk in massive dollops across her ass.

Huge cheers came from the crowd as the three guys and Kate left the stage.

Tess reappeared, and started the next round.

A guy behind Tess drew the number for how many participants. Two people this time.

"Now the lucky two," Tess shouted.

"Eighteen and ten! Hands up!"

This time two women raised their hands. One was the very large woman who sat next to Ian, and the other was the older woman who'd massaged my cock.

Somehow I knew fate would play a part, and sure enough it was my number drawn out.

Two guys took me to the bench, but by the time I'd got there the two ladies wanted me free to move about. And so I was stripped, and almost immediately my older woman was on her knees sucking my cock. There was a loud cheer as the large lady stripped off her dress. She pulled me backwards away from my cocksucker, laid me on my back on the bench, and mounted my cock astride the bench.

My cock was deep inside her with massive folds of flesh overflowing onto my stomach.

As she rotated her hips, her flesh wobbled, and her tits swung. I watched fascinated as she closed her eyes in concentration.

Suddenly the world went dark as the older woman straddled my face. Her soaking wet pussy covered my mouth. At first I struggled to breathe, but adjusting my head backwards, I was able to get the air I needed, but at the same time lick her pussy, and suck her clit.

The sound of the room was blotted out by the thighs above, so I couldn't hear the woman on my cock starting to moan out loud. The crowd were cheering, watching this Rubenesque bring herself off.

The first I knew of her orgasm was the sudden frantic movement on my pelvis, and her squirting pussy fluid over my balls.

I was still lapping the pussy above me, when the large lady stood up, and my older lady fell forward to take my cock in her mouth.

Our sixty nine continued for several minutes, and it made a good crowd pleaser, as we both came simultaneously.

My face was soaked with pussy juices, as I pumped spunk into her willing mouth.

The crowd applauded as I was escorted back to my sofa.

Tess took to the stage once again. This time unbeknown to the audience she had a twist to the game.

Numbers were drawn for the audience and four people came on stage, two men, and two women.

Tess then threw the curved ball for Ian and Lora. Both were designated to take part, but they were to be blindfolded, and ear plugged.

Two guys promptly blindfolded them, and inserted ear plugs. Guiding them to the stage they were loudly applauded as they were stripped, and stood in the centre of the stage.

Lora was forced face down onto the bench, and her wrists, and ankles secured. I heard her whimpering quietly, as she knew she was about to be used.

Ian was made to sit in a chair on stage, and his wrists, and ankles secured to the arms and legs.

The two women stood on either side of him while the two men positioned themselves behind Lora.

I was helpless as I sat naked on the sofa being unable to be heard by Lora.

Tess gave the next instruction.

"Ladies I want you to arouse the men!"

The two women stepped forward, and on their knees in front of the men, took their cocks into their mouths.

Tess, meanwhile, stepped over to Lora, and began applying liberal amounts of lubrication to her pussy.

"No, please don't, no please, oh god please stop," Lora pleaded desperately. Unable to see or hear, she realised that her pussy was being prepared for something.

The two women were good at their job. They had the men erect within a few minutes. Both had sizeable cocks.

I watched as the first woman stopped, and went back to where Ian was seated in the chair.

Her guy positioned himself on his knees between Lora's thighs. She felt his presence, and as his cock touched her pussy she screamed a long drawn out cry of despair.

The crowd in the room turned their heads, and a few jeered, as the guy slid his cock into Lora.

"Bastard, fucking bastard, oh my god, please," Lora struggled under her bindings.

The guy started to pound her hard, his thighs slapping against her ass.

Lora went quiet, and I could tell she was trying to switch off.

The guy pounded away, but soon he was going to cum. With a loud "ahhhhgg," he buried his cock into her, and emptied himself.

Lora moaned in despair, " Oh Christ, for fucks sake," her voice drifting away as he slid out of her, his cock dribbling spunk.

He was replaced by the second guy, who had been wanking his cock patiently to keep it erect.

As soon as he slid into Lora's pussy she reacted again.

"For fucks sake, no more, please."

Some in the crowd cheered, which encouraged the guy to increase his thrusting.

Tess was having an earnest conversation with a guy at the edge of a group of three men, and as the second guy was cumming in Lora's pussy one of the group of three jumped up onto the bed.

Dropping his trousers he revealed a semi erect cock, which he massaged in long strokes, making it ready to fuck Lora.

In a flash he was inside her, as she groaned out loud.

Semen had begun to seep out of her pussy, glistening on the inside of her thighs.

This guy was able to move his hips in such a way as to stimulate Lora's clit far more than the other two. She started breathe more quickly, and more audibly. Clearly she was being aroused whether she wanted it or not.

Meanwhile the two woman were taking it in turns, on their knees, to suck Ian's cock.

He became erect quite quickly, and was unaware of anything happening to Lora. But he was relieved to have his wrists, and ankes released by Tess, and to be able to touch the women fellating him.

He ran his hands over their breasts enjoying the freedom.

But then the women stopped their attentions, and pulled him to his feet.

He felt himself being led slowly step by step until he was turned and pushed to his knees.

I saw him hesitate when he felt the hips of the woman in front of him. His hands nervously felt the contours of her buttocks. His fingers found her pussy, and the sloppy folds of her vagina. He didn't know it was Lora, but he couldn't resist.

Ian plunged his cock inside this woman, blissfuly unaware that he was the fourth guy to fuck her, and he didn't realise the state of arousal that the last guy had brought her to.

As he moved back and forth, Lora started to become more vocal. She was probably oblivious as to whether she could be heard.

"Oh fuck, oh god, ohhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, oh god, oh god," and these cries were interspersed with groans, and gasps until her whole body shook, and shuddered in orgasm.

Her pussy contractions were enough to bring Ian to climax. Grunting, he squirted yet more semen into her, before being dragged away back to his chair, and secured again.

Lora's head flopped down as she felt her efforts taking effect, but she groaned so loudly as yet another guy pushed his penis inside her.

She had lost count but I knew she had taken five loads of spunk inside her. My own emotions were a total mess. I wanted to save her more humiliation, more degradation, but it was all strangely arousing.

Still naked, watching on, my cock was raising itself much against my will.

As this guy continued to fuck Lora's pussy I was still in admiration of her stamina, and courage. I wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Tess came down to my sofa, and sat down beside me.

"You have one more task to complete, young man." It was said with heavy innuendo.

As she said it, she stroked my cock making it stand up once again.

I knew straight away what the task would be. As I looked across at Lora I saw the guy gripping her hips, and pulling her onto his cock, as he ejaculated into her.

Tess took my hand, and guided me to the bed. The guy stepped back revealing Lora's pussy, which was oozing cum. It was dripping onto the leather below the bench in a pool, and my knees slipped slightly, as I knelt behind Lora's ass.

Almost gently I pushed my cock into her oh so wet pussy. It was like a dagger to the heart when I heard her cry out, "For fucks sake not another fucking shit. How many more? I can't take much more."

As I carefully started to fuck her, each time I pushed inside, semen squeezed over my balls.

"For god's sake get on with it you wimp," Lora spat out the comment.

I had to grit my teeth, and cum as quickly as possible, as I changed tack, and thrust into her, faster and faster. I started to shoot again, and as soon as it was obvious I'd cum I was dragged off back to my sofa to watch yet another guy replace me.

This was guy number eight, and Lora's body was now slumped on the bench. She had given up.

The guy was basically fucking an almost unconscious body. Fortunately he came quickly, and before another guy could come forward Tess had intervened to give Lora one last test.

Kneeling in the pool of spunk Tess was carrying a 'wand,' a very large vibrator.

Lora knew nothing of it until it pressed against her clit. Her whole body jumped, straining at her bindings.

"Jesus, Oh god I cant take this, fuck, fuck!"

Tess was an expert with vibrators, she knew where to go with it, how to angle it, how to use the right pressure, and speed, to have the ultimate effect.

Lora soon went quiet, and her buttocks strained as the vibrator buzzed.

Within a very short time I could see her fingers clenching, and her breathing starting to get shorter. She started to groan, and as she got louder the groans changed to a cry of pleasure.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...yeeesssssss." She shuddered to a climax.

The ordeal was over. As her bindings were loosened her skin was raw. As she stood up, large drips of semen dropped from her pussy. Her blindfold, and ear plugs were removed, and blinking in the light, her head turned to see where I was.

Stumbling she came and hugged me. Her hair was dank, her body hot, she smelt of semen.

Ian and Kate were reunited too, and the four of us were taken to the suite of rooms where we could shower.

Would we be freed now?

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers