Paying Off Daddy's Debt

Story Info
A daughter will do anything to help her dad.
7.1k words
4.3
135.4k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

This is my first story in a long time, as I have been busy with life. It is long and contains a bit of everything, incest, group sex and of course, non-consent. I hope you enjoy and as always, please let me know if there are any story ideas you want to see me try. Thank you and enjoy!

All characters are 18+.

+++

"Let me GO!" I huff, feeling the strong arms holding me back with ease. My assailant drags me down stairs, to Mom and Dad are tied to chairs already. Mom has a cloth stuffed in her mouth Their legs are tied to the legs of the chair and their arms tied behind their backs. Two other masked men stand on either side of Dad, apparently talking to him. My captor whistles and one of the masked men turns around and pulls some rope out of his bag. The first man holds my legs in place while the second man ties them down, before securing my arms behind my back.

"Be a good girl and you won't end up like your mother here." The second man says, motioning back to Mom. His voice is deep and gravely, almost grating to listen to. I nod and both men go over to Dad, one taking his place behind him. Dad is 44 years old and in pretty good shape. He has a handsome face, hair that has a few gray streaks in it and is about 6 feet tall. The men around him must be huge, because they all tower over him.

"How much money do you have right now?" The man asks, crouching down to look Dad in the eye.

"Five thousand." Dad answers, his voice sounding defeated and a look of shame on his face. What is he talking about? Does Dad owe these guys money? I think, too scared to say anything.

My heart pounds in my chest as the leader stands back up menacingly. "That's third of what you owe." He says, his voice calm and factual.

"I know! I just need a bit more time. Please, in another month I'll have your money!"

The leader just sighs, "You've already had a year to pay us back. Now we're calling in the debt."

Dad nods, "Take anything you want. The jewelry is upstairs; I can show you where." He sounds even more defeated than before.

"I'm not talking about jewelry. If you had bothered paying attention when you borrowed from me, you would remember how I asked you about your family. You answered me by telling me you had a wife and daughter. But you never said how sexy they both were." The leader looks over Mom first. Mom is 40 years old and the definition of a milf. She has large DD breasts and a fairly large ass. Her body is toned and she has long, curly blonde hair. He is a medium height. Upon hearing that, Mom's eyes go wide.

After taking in Mom's body, the leader turns to me. I am only 18 and a bit slenderer than Mom, having a c-cup instead. To my disappointment, my rear isn't as large as hers is, but is still sexy. I have the same long, curly blonde hair as her and a very similar pretty face. The leader puts a gag in Dad's mouth and starts walking towards me. Before I can cry out, Mom lets out a "MMMhhhhh!"

The leader turns to her, "You want to save your daughter?" Mom nods, blinking a tear out of her eye. He turns to me and smirks, "This might just me your lucky day girl." With that he turns to Mom and walks towards her, a cold smile on his face. "If I take that gag out, you better behave. Understand? Otherwise your daughter here is going to have a pretty rough time."

Mom nods frantically. The man pulls the cloth from her mouth. "Now, is there something you want to say?"

"I'll pay off his debts." Mom says, looking ashamed.

"How are you going to do such a thing?" The man asks, paling dumb.

"I'll pay with my body." Mom says, fighting back tears. A quick glance at Dad tells me he is also fighting back tears.

"And if we untie you, do you promise to behave?"

Mom looks at me, then up at the man, "I do."

"Good." The man says, stepping behind Mom. He unties her wrists, while one of his men unties her legs. Once she is fully untied, the man helps Mom to her feet. "Let's take this show into a more comfortable room." Holding Mom's hand, the man leads the way. I gasp in surprise as my chair is suddenly picked up like it weighs nothing. The one henchman carries me into the living room right behind Mom. He then goes back and helps the other man carry Dad's chair into the room. Dad and I are both sat down facing the couch. Mom and the leader are already sitting down, gently kissing.

The leader's hand rubs up and down Mom's thigh, stopping before he gets to her shorts before sliding back down. His other hand cups Mom's breast through her oversized tee-shirt. I take a quick glance at Dad, who is watching, with a strange, almost distant look on his face. Looking up at the two henchmen, I can see a tent forming in each of their pants.

Looking back at Mom, I see the leader pulling her shirt over her head. Mom is wearing a plain black bra. The man starts to caress Mom's breasts while the two begin to passionately kiss again. With his free hand, the man starts to slip Mom's shorts down her legs. On one hand, I want to tear my eyes away from the scene, but for some reason, I can't. I watch as the leader reaches behind Mom's back and unclasps her bra. He tosses it to the side, exposing Mom's large breasts. Despite her age and having had me, they still ride high and firm on her chest. Each is topped with a large pink nipple. The leader takes one into his mouth and begins to suck on it, while Mom strokes his cock through his pants.

"Get up and take off the rest of your clothes." The leader orders, pulling away from Mom's tit. Mom nods and stands up, casually dropping her panties and shorts in one motion. Mom's vagina is completely bald. Her soft inner lips protrude past her outer lips. Mom gives me a small smile before turning back to the leader. He has undressed too while I was distracted watching Mom.

He has a very toned body and a huge erect penis swinging between his legs. It is probably 9 or so inches long and very thick. No way Mom can take that all! I think. Mom drops to her knees in front of the man and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. She starts playing with his balls while slowly trying to work more and more of his cock into her mouth. Without warning, the leader grabs the back of Mom's head and forces her to take his whole length into her mouth. He holds her face against his pelvis as Mom gags on his erection.

After a minute, the man lets Mom go. She pulls back, gasping for air. Several strands of spit connect her mouth to the massive tool in front of her face. Mom looks up at the leader, who just sits calmly down on the couch, his erect penis pointing straight up. "Get up here." He orders. Mom nods and does so, turning to face the man. Her large ass is fairly toned looking, actually making me a bit jealous of her body. Mom goes to lower herself onto his cock, and the leader says, "Face your husband and daughter. I want him to know exactly what he is putting you through. And I want your daughter to know what you are saving her from."

Mom nods and turns around. She rubs her clit as she slowly lowers herself onto the massive cock. She pauses for a second when the head of his cock rests between her soft folds. But she soon lowers herself onto the cock, a loud groan escaping her lips. On her first drop, she takes about one third of his length. I can tell from the expression she's making that he is a lot bigger than what she's used to. Hang in there Mom. You can do it! I think, hoping Mom doesn't give up and make me take her place. Mom continues to bounce on the massive cock, each time taking a little more into her pussy and each time, a loud groan comes out of her mouth.

Finally, Mom takes his whole length inside of her. She starts to grind on him, probably wanting to get him to cum as fast as possible to get this whole thing over with. "Tell your husband how you feel."

"I feel so full right now... Your cock is huge!" Mom sighs, reaching down to rub her clit. I look over at Dad and see a single tear roll out of his one eye. He is staring at my Mom, his wife taking another man's cock because of a debt he owes. With that, the leader whispers something to Mom. She nods and stands up, before getting on all fours on the couch. She looks back over her shoulder as the man aims his cock at her. With one hand, he grabs the middle of his cock and with the other, he grabs her hip. The man slides the head of his cock into Mom, who lets out a long groan as he sinks deep inside her. Keeping the head of his cock inside of her, the man pulls back out before slamming into Mom, making her cry out. He picks up his pace, pounding in and out of Mom as fast and hard as he can.

Every thrust of his cock makes Mom's breasts and ass jiggle on impact. Each time his cock hits the back of her vagina, Mom groans loudly. With each thrust, her groans grow louder and louder. Holy shit, he's going to make her cum... I think, finding myself becoming turned on by this situation. My face burns with embarrassment at this realization. She's my mom... I can't think like that!

Suddenly, Mom cries out, "Oh god!" She presses her face into the couch and a moan escapes her lips. She's cumming! I think, staring at her. I tear my eyes off of her and look over at Dad. He is just watching the scene, his eyes empty.

I look back over at Mom and the man. His breathing is growing heavy and he is starting to grunt. Mom lifts her head back up off of the couch as the man cries out. "Oh fuck..." Mom groans, as the man holds his cock into her drooling snatch. Mom trembles as her cunt is pumped full of cum. The leader pulls his deflating cock out of Mom and even from where I am, I can see cum begin to immediately drool out of her.

The leader picks his pants up off the floor. "She's all yours." He says, looking at his two henchmen. They look at each other and grin menacingly. Dad struggles against his restraints as the two men walk over, quickly shedding their clothes.

"On your knees bitch." One of them says. Mom slips off the couch and kneels on the floor. With her legs spread wide, it is easy to see the cum running out of her and onto the floor and onto her thighs. The henchmen pull their cocks out. Each one is about nine inches long and a little less thick than the leaders. Mom strokes one while she takes the other into her mouth. She manages to get most of the man's length into her mouth and hold it there for a second. She pulls off with several strands of spit connecting her lips to the head of the man's cock. Mom puts her hand on the base of the spit covered cock and takes the cock head of the other man into her mouth. She bobs up and down on it several times, before she pushes forward and takes his whole member into her mouth.

I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see the leader standing behind me. He looks down and smiles, "Take a good long look at her. Your fuck up of a father put both of you in this situation. You'll do well to remember that."

"What?" I ask him in a low tone, barely audible over the sound of Mom gagging on a cock. The leader just squeezes my shoulder gently. I look back up to see Mom on her hands and knees once again, with a henchman at her front and rear. The one behind Mom pushes into her pussy and she groans as she takes his whole length. The henchman starts pounding her hard, causing her to cry out.

Mom's moans are soon muffled by the other henchman sliding his cock into her open mouth. I'm watching my own mother get spit roasted. I think, with a mixture of horror and to my confusion, arousal. "Watch this..." The leader whispers to me. He starts walking over to his henchmen. They both look up at him as the leader nods.

The two henchmen get a wicked grin on their faces. They both pull out of Mom. "Get up." The leader orders, grabbing Mom's arm. He leads her roughly over to the floor close to Dad and I. One of the henchmen is lying on his back close to us. The leader brings Mom over and makes her straddle him. Mom gets down onto her knees taking his cock into her pussy. The henchman pulls Mom down against his chest. The other henchman comes up behind Mom and straddles his friend's legs.

Oh god... I think, watching in horror as the man goes to fuck Mom's ass with no lube. The leader looks at Dad, "I want you to understand that your actions have consequences." Dad tries to respond but is muffled by his gag. The leader then looks down at Mom, "I think you know what's going to happen here. This is your last chance to get some..." He pauses to think. "... help from your daughter."

"No. I'll take this for her." Mom answers, sounding unsure.

"Very well." The leader says, nodding at his henchmen. The henchman aims his cock at Mom's already filled vagina. He then slides his cock into Mom's stuffed cunt alongside his friends. As he does, more of the leader's cum is forced out of Mom's vagina.

Mom cries out, "That's too big!" The men begin to slowly fuck her in unison. Mom's stream of swearing is broken up by grunts and groans as the two men slide their huge members in and out of her. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Mom cries out as the men begin to pick up speed.

"You see? She is a good woman who will do anything she can to protect you. If that's not love, I don't know what is." The leader whispers to me, once again standing behind me to watch my Mom get fucked.

Why is this making me wet? I wonder, watching the two men continue to fuck Mom. Her squeals and cries filling the air. The two men continue their ruthless fucking of my mother right in front of my eyes. "Where should we cum boss?" The one henchman asks.

"Anywhere you please." He answers. The one man nods, as he and his partner keep going. Mom's breathing grows heavy, mixing with her moans and groans. The two men both begin to groan. Are they both going to cum in her? I wonder, watching the debauchery. Both men groan loudly as they force their cocks as deep into Mom's pussy as they can. Mom leans forward against one of the men, her breasts pressing into his body. Mom trembles as both men ride out their orgasms. Finally, both men slide their cocks out of Mom's cunt. They stand up, leaving Mom lying face down, ass up on the ground.

Her vagina drips cum and hangs wide open after being double penetrated. Her pussy lips are red from being overworked. The leader turns to Dad. "So, do you have any more of my money now?"

He looks nervously at Mom and I. "Can we discuss this alone?"

The leader nods, "Yes." He looks at one of his men, "Get these two into a room." He then unties me from the chair. "If you try anything, I hurt your parents, understand?"

"Yes." I answer with a nervous swallow.

"Good." The man says, watching as his henchman helps Mom to her feet, while the other one grabs my wrist and leads me up the stairs ahead of Mom.

"In here." He roughly orders, pulling me into my bedroom. Following after me is the henchman helping Mom. His one arm is around her shoulder, while his other hand very obviously gropes her breasts. He sets her down on the ground, while the first man watches. "I'll be right outside this door. Don't try anything or you'll both regret it." With that, the man leaves Mom and I alone in the room.

"How are you doing?" I lean down and whisper to Mom, the shock of seeing her naked now having worn off.

She looks up at me, clearly tired, "I've been better Paige." Motioning down to her well fucked cunt, "I'm a bit sore..." She gets to her feet and makes her way over to my bed. She sits down on the edge and motions for me to sit next to her. Mom sighs and looks over at me, "After all this is over, I'm going to leave your father. I told him if this ever happened a second time..." Mom cuts herself off and just stares at her feet.

"Happen a second time?"

Mm sighs, "I guess there's no reason to keep this from you. Right after you were born, your father did something similar. He borrowed money from someone like this guy and couldn't pay him back. Instead of waiting for your father to pay him back, he wanted something immediately."

"So you slept with him?" I ask, seeing where this story is going.

Mom nods, "Not just him though. I slept with all of his friends too. At once."

"They gangbanged you?"

"Yes. They probably fucked me for about 6 hours straight. They weren't gentle about it either."

"Then why didn't you leave Dad?"

"Because I wanted you to have a good childhood with two parents and he promised me that this wouldn't happen again. Cleary, he was wrong about that."

"So what happens now?"

"Hopefully your father has some money stashed away somewhere."

I swallow nervously, "And if he doesn't?" Mom doesn't answer, sending a cold chill down my spine. We sit in silence for a minute, the two of us lost in thought. "Are you okay after all that's happened?" I finally ask.

Mom just sighs, "Honestly, I'm sore. Taking two cocks like that is pretty hard." As if to prove her point, Mom spreads her legs. Her pussy still hangs open and her pussy lips swollen. Her inner thighs are caked with drying cum and her now dry vaginal juices.

"I have something to confess to you Mom..." I start to say, before the door swinging open stops me. In walks the leader, the two goons and a defeated looking Dad.

Mom opens her mouth to say something, but before she can, the leader pushes Dad forward. Looking at his feet, Dad mumbles, "I don't have the money to pay him back." The leader clears his throat and looks at Dad again. "I don't have the money to pay him back."

From next to me, I can hear Mom mumble a string of swears directed at Dad. "So now what?" She asks after a few uncomfortable seconds of silence.

The leader strokes his chin, "From what I can see, there is only one easy way for this debt to be cleared, with sex."

Mom nods, "So I have to sleep with you again?"

The leader laughs coldly, "As much as I like the idea and as sexy as you are, your body isn't worth nearly that much money. Besides, it would be more than just the three of us using you." He steps forward and roughly pushes Mom back onto the bed. He spreads her legs and easily pushes four fingers into her twat. Mom groans as they pump in and out, as the leader slowly works his fist into her.

Oh god... he wants to gangbang her. Mom groans as the leader slides almost up to his second knuckle into her. Dad continues to stare down at his feet in shame. I look back over at Mom's face which is contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain. "I'll do it!" I cry out, hearing the room go completely silent. I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Paige you don't..." Her voice is quickly muffled by the leader.

"You want to do this to help your mother?"

"Yes." I quietly say, feeling nervous almost to the point of being sick. The leader pulls his fingers out of Mom, grabs his two henchmen and Dad and walks out of the room.

"Paige, what are you doing? You could be hurt! You could get some disease or pregnant!" Mom yells at me.

I feel tears start to well up in my eyes for the first time, "Mom please... I just wanted them to not hurt you..."

Mom just sighs, "And I thank you for that, but was this really the best way to do that?"

Before I can answer her, everyone comes back in. "So Paige, you want to be the entertainment for a party later in place of your mother? That can be arranged."

I swallow nervously, "Yes, if this clears the debt and you leave us alone after."

The leader nods, "I only want to get my money back from your father and I'll count this as paying off the debt. Once the debt is fulfilled, I have no further interest in any of you. I'll be back." He then whispers something to his henchmen before turning and leaving the room. His one henchman leads Dad out of the room.

"You two should get some rest... you're in for a long day..." The remaining guard says with a chuckle. With that opens the door and stands in the doorway, leaving Mom and I in the room.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers
12