Kidnapped by Monsters

Story Info
A freak finds his home with kinky monster outcasts...
10.1k words
9.4k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Yes... Oh, fuck, yes!"

The stallion, Edward, rammed into his sister, the huge, bright bay stud with two cocks grinding into the double-headed cat. After their enlightenment, becoming the Divine Two and ruling over their own civilisation, one could have said that things had progressed just as one may have expected, or perhaps differently... He still got to fuck Charlotte, his shafts plunging into her stretched pussy, both at once, his sister on her back and both feline heads yowling as he crammed her full.

"Ah... Yes... Harder..."

But there was a haste to Charlotte where there never had been to Edward, the horse stud tall and ripped, muscled like an Olympic weightlifter, while she was thick and curvy, her body oozing sex appeal. On part of her change had been to grow a second head after the "accident", though it may as well have been orchestrated for how well it panned out for the two of them -- but in different ways for both brother and rampantly fucking sister.

He bellowed like a real horse as he filled her, thick ropes of cream spurting forth so messily that it was a wonder that his body and huge, swinging, meaty balls thought that he had to cum so hard, as she had already birthed many offspring to him. They were throughout the tribe, being taken care of by nannies, yet his sister's eyes were already sliding away from him as she panted, chest rising and falling sharply.

"Ah... That was good, brother, yes..."

Her words could have been hot if they were being enjoyed under any other circumstances, though Charlotte, even though she had been the one to instigate everything, longed for progression. Her sex drive may have been as high, but the lure of politics and ruling, digging into her civilisation and turning it into something truly great in the tribe, was what she really wanted to do. If her brother was mounting her and filling her holes with messy load of cum after cum every five minutes, how in the Divine Two was she ever supposed to get anything at all done?

There was only one answer to that, even as she pushed Edward off her, claiming that she had to attend a meeting in the main administration building. Their civilisation had taken over a sprawling, old college building after the change, which afforded them plenty of room, as much as the stallion protested.

"Charlotte, that was only one time, come on, bend over and I'll get you to cum so hard..."

She rolled her eyes.

"It's already dripping from me, couldn't you feel?"

Of course, her words said one thing and meant another, not really clarifying anything for her brother as to whether she had climaxed or not. But that problem would soon be rectified, once her contact from the Trio came back to her from outside her civilisation. For even the world outside her tribe, where she would soon rule, alone, had changed beyond all recognition, the double-headed feline stalking to her meeting on local agricultural developments with stallion seed dripping down her legs.

"Pleasure be to the Divine Two."

"Pleasure be to the Divine Two."

Worshippers in the college campus grounds flung themselves to the ground before her, worshipping her openly, their bodies all instruments for her way and her rule. More still had joined them, humans and some transformed anthros alike, who had been more human before, but she welcomed all in as her children, even if they were adults. The youngsters, of course, were kept in classes and areas where they were not exposed to the rampant lust of the Divine Two and, of course, their worshippers. There was a sector for everything, all of Charlotte's own design.

Of course, things only were such because she had done so much for them. Edward was only interested in her and not fucking the worshippers as much as she had had to do -- which had been his task before. His fixation on her as his sister had grown to such levels that she could not help but tire of him. That was why she had to...well...make arrangements.

It was for the best, really, or that was what Charlotte told herself, even as she paused to fuck a worshipper, sinking onto the anthro mouse's cock as they squirmed under her.

"Oh, Divine One... Yes... Oh, thank you... Praise you... Praise be to you!"

Of course, she liked her role, though the worshippers...yes, they were far more entertaining and fulfilling to her as she smirked, riding the mouse to a quick orgasm. There would be more waiting for her later too when she came through with everything political that needed to be taken care of, but those were all parts of her role that she yearned for. Edward... He was not a part of her role there or her life.

Divine Two? More like Divine One. That suited her better and she had something in mind for Edward too that was going to end up being very much to his liking...

The double-headed feline smirked, both pairs of eyes glittering with wicked glee.

"Edward, my dear, you're never again going to be any trouble to me..."

She'd see that it was so.

*

"We come for him..."

Belesse lowered her head, the monstrous woman one that would have sent lesser souls screaming than the others that were in her trio, the outcasts that had not found a place to fit, even amongst the beasts and mutations of the Divine Two. When the world had split, demons and darker influences infiltrating the whole landmass -- they no longer had the means to look much further afield, not without due reason -- their tribe had formed, though they had been tossed out of every one they'd tried to join.

It had been her that had brought them together, her hands moving quickly, though Belesse no longer tried to hide in the shadows as she had done, back in the beginning. Her body was light, milky in colour, yet her breasts swelled heavily forth from the darkness of her form, which fluttered around her like a cape. Yet she no longer had a human body that she once did, something like humanoid but not really as she floated along, the blackness fluttering and waving around her ankles. One could never be truly sure whether she walked or floated, employing whatever magical means were necessary to get her body to where it needed to be.

With her tits on full show, her many arms -- four pairs, in total -- were free to grope and caress her breasts at all times. There was not a single time in her transformed like that Belesse could remember not playing with her nipples, even when she was sleeping, and it gave her a regal sense of comfort, strangely enough. She had been the quickest to settle into her new form, perhaps due to the pleasure it gave her, even though her head was smaller, appearing sightless without any easily discernible features on first glance, her neck appearing elongated. With her ghostlike, spectral reminiscent form, however, that was just how she was and defined features could be seen on closer inspection, when she allowed a partner to see her, while she fucked them. Milking their cream between her tits, from any partner with a dick, was one of her favourite activities.

"Keep up, both of you."

She spoke levelly, yet there was a brimming undercurrent of excitement there too as she paused at the edge of the campus, the chain-link fence that marked the perimeter having been torn down long ago. It was in the process of being rebuilt with a stone wall, hewn by the worshippers of the Divine Two, but was still low enough for all three of them to step over. For they had been promised a prize and tribute there to make everything that they had ever gone through worth it.

With her were Damya and Mystique, the humanoid woman with a thick backside, bottom-heavy, rolls of flesh layering her monstrous body, and the fox woman with two huge breasts. Of course, they had to be her defining feature even as she chortled and bounced along beside Belesse, her tits swinging up and down with enough force to ping off her fox-ish muzzle. Her belly rounded out, betraying her pregnancy, though she was always in a state of pregnancy regardless of whether she had been recently fucked or not, hyper in all ways. Truth be told, it was harder and harder for all three of them to find any male -- or other, they weren't concerned about labels like that -- that could satisfy their rampant need to be bred, for simple, crude sexual passion. If her tongue wasn't hanging out at any time, one might have considered the lusty, over sexual vixen to be an imposter.

Damya lumbered, the weight of her rendering her slowly and less agile than Belesse, who was perhaps the most limber of the three of them, though Damya's thick lips had pleased many a cock. She didn't have much hair, but what she did have stuck up in upright pigtails, her breasts smaller than her hips, but still a heavy handful, beyond natural cup sizes, though they sagged under their weight. Not all breasts, like Mystique's, could betray the call of gravity, after all, and her body appeared more like that of a humanoid animal than human, even if she was a kind of human, if a mutation. Not everyone had been able to easily decipher what had happened to them and she was one of the unlucky ones that had to find peace with what had come to pass. It was easier when a meaty hand was shoved between her legs -- or, even better, a cock! -- and her tail was waving up in the air, the end tufted as if of the leonine persuasion. Wearing only leather bands around her wrists, ankles and tits (though they hid nothing at all there), she most often went nude.

Belesse led them there, even as Damya clapped her thick hands together and muttered about all they were going to do with her prize. All three of them were huge, towering, yet they employed discretion, easing between buildings.

"Snatch him up, suck his cock, take his dick..." Damya chanted softly, beady, dark eyes glinting. "We'll snatch him up, suck his cock, take his dick, snatch up him up, suck his cock, take his dick..."

"Quiet."

Belesse could not always control all of them, however, hastening them along their way, darkness folding softly around the campus, though it was the home of the most prominent tribe, the ones that had started it all. Some didn't know whether to thank or hinder the Divine Two in their pursuits, but what was done was done and there was no going back to the before time.

"Going to fuck him so hard, take both of his cocks up my arse at once..."

Damya practically crowed, Mystique tottering along in heeled boots that fitted her thick thighs and long legs perfectly, but were not the most practical. At least they had chunkier heels: it was the most that Belesse hoped for from her.

"Here."

The dwelling was set apart from the rest and Belesse paused before entering. It could have been a small dorm at one point, but none of them cared about that anymore, for history could not be returned to: that was why it was history. She was the one that took up position at the window, not even needing to enter as she did her best work, arms shooting through the first-floor window to snatch up the human turned stallion beast-fucker with barely a moment to spare.

"Ooof -- hey!"

Edward cried out, but Belesse had more than enough hands to subdue him, clapping two over his muzzle, two more taking care of his cocks, jacking him off. His dicks, as always, were out of their thick sheath and swollen fully, the flatter cock-tips drooling pre-cum, dripping viscously, though he should have already fucked and enjoyed more than enough to completion several times over in the day. One moment, he was safe sprawled on his bed and the next he was being carted off into the night with a monstrous woman with a big arse and a fox with giant tits whooping and hollering.

"Yes, yes, we got him!"

"Take him away!"

"Fuck-buddy, fuck-buddy!"

Damya poked him, the stallion struggling even as Belesse's hands expertly worked over his dick, whisking him away to a certain fate.

"We're going to fuck you until you can't walk! Have you filled an arse like mine before? 'Course you haven't!"

Edward gaped, but Damya only shoved a finger into his mouth while Belesse held him closer, setting the pace. Her arms, where they had broken through the glass, were not damaged at all, her spectral-like abilities allowing her to take him without any harm in the slightest.

"Quiet, Damya, this is not the time."

Yet the time for quiet had passed as they pressed on, Edward squirming, though he was already ejaculating. Just what else could he do with the monster woman's hands all over him, so many that he could not count at a time like that, heaving and gasping, moaning out loud. If he'd had the breath with which to do so, he would have begged them to leave him there, with his tribe, those that worshipped him, the civilisation that he had built with his sister. Yet that, of course, was never meant to be. Not when he didn't even know that it was Charlotte who had wanted him gone.

"Fucked so much -- make me pregnant, give me lots and lots and lots of little fox cubs! You're not going to have a spare second to eat when I'm mounting you! But I want both cocks in my pussy!"

Mystique grinned as she trotted along, keeping pace surprisingly well as she shouted her lust. Her tongue dangled out and her eyes glittered with glee, her belly groaning with the expected weight of so much more to come, his seed that would fill her, spurting from her pussy as she demanded more, always more.

"You think my belly is big now -- with your cock in me, it's going to be even bigger!"

"Hey, make room, you're going to fuck me too! I give good head!"

They squabbled about him, Edward not knowing what to make of it all. Well, all of it sounded wonderful, absolutely wonderful, to him and he couldn't help but want to know more, to see more of them, but he wanted to be back home too! It was a place that, in his own way, he had made his own. And all he wanted, really, was his sister day in and day out, her hot pussy or tail hole wrapped around him for him to pound relentlessly. Tits or mouth would do too, his head reeling with pleasure, cocks ejaculating again, his huge nuts bouncing and swinging, though a hand was not always on them.

Belesse was quieter, stroking his neck, quieting his moans, though the Divine One who had said that he was to be taken had assured them they would not be stopped.

"No more from you... This is where you belong, where your body will be put to its best use. You hear them... They want you, crave you, all they need is your dicks. Isn't that what you want too?"

Edward moaned. He knew but didn't know, head swimming, confusion blasting through in each throbbing pulse of cum she coaxed from him. Of course, Belesse was not about to accept anything less than what she knew his body was capable of, turning him about so that his cocks slid between her tits. That the hulky stallion anthro was upside down was of no matter to her.

"You will please us, satisfy us, mate with us, until there is nothing else for you," Belesse murmured, looking down at Edward even as they fled. "There will be no other life for you, your head shoved between my breasts while your shafts fill my holes. You have no idea for how long we have lusted for and craved one such as you..."

The hunger in her voice sent a tremor through Edward and he could not help but lean into her, whimpering, grunting, nickering out throatily. His tail flicked back and forth, lashing the air, unable to help his arousal. Maybe it was not so bad, though he looked back, twisting his head around, forelock flopping loosely into his eyes.

It had been his home, but the monsters that hauled him off had something even kinkier, beyond his wildest imaginings and dreams, in store for him.

*

They took him travelling for three days and three nights, though they stopped for some rest in the dark of the night. Yet their use of Edward and his body began immediately, Mystique and Damya mounting his dicks at once, each taking one into the hungry, gaping holes of their pussies.

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes!"

They faced one another, hugging and kissing, breasts squashed ludicrously together as they rode him, for there was no space for their bodies otherwise, unless they got up close and personal. Bouncing on his dicks, they took him deep, crushing his cocks up inside them as deep as they could go, using every inch, their bodies slick and ready for him inside.

Edward's moans rang out, head turning, though Belesse was there, blocking his view of a craggier landscape that did not look like the fertile agricultural ground that he had inhabited before. It was far from home, but her white tits loomed, almost bearing a faint glow around them, though he didn't have a chance to take everything in as she had him suckle on her breasts, taking the flesh into his mouth, her nipples too when her fingers were not tweaking and pleasuring them.

"To fuck and to fill... That is all my sisters in this tribe need. We shall create our own tribe..."

She took the lead and took charge, even though she was not the first to fuck him, unless jacking off his cream while hauling him away counted. Edward didn't know what to think, not even able to voice a protest as she moved over him, her nipples already leaking.

"Look how horny you've made me..."

Belesse spoke with pride, for it was not usual for her to lactate without being impregnated, yet she was not as loud and as brash as her tribe-sisters. That had left her out, at times, when she had not wanted to snatch up a male to satisfy her whims more openly, but all was well. It was her quiet, firm leadership that had kept them all safe and she reaped the spoils of it as he drank down her milk. It was not clean in the slightest, slopping messily down his muzzle, squirting from between his lips, her huge breasts offering him so much to drink down.

It was all he could do, all the stallion had to do, her hands roaming his body.

"So strong... So proud... You don't need to be broken to be with us, just be yourself."

Maybe that was so, but he couldn't think straight through gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her milk, the dripping white fluid marking his coat, sinking into it, showing him that there was so much more, even then, that she had to offer. He would not want for any kind of sex, that much was sure, while he was with the three of them, Belesse's many hands stroking his muscles, splayed across his chest.

"Proud and strong... You are perfect for our tribe and that is why we waited until the right time to have you. That was all we needed, you know, one like you, one who could please us without failing."

Maybe he was the one, maybe he could do it, but his heart still longed for the converted college campus, his civilisation. He loved his people, his cock throbbing for them, aching perhaps more than his heart. But was that such a bad thing?

"To create a new tribe, to form the seed of our lust... Suck on them, horse-whore, and see the world that you made!"

He wasn't to blame, not really, Edward tried to say, but he couldn't get words out as lust overcame him, lashing her nipples with his tongue, doing everything that she wanted and more. For it all matched up more than well enough with what he wanted, cocks aching, throbbing seeming larger and more powerful than ever before as he spent load after load into the hungry cunts devouring his shafts.

That was not the only time they took him as they neared their destination, but it was better to settle down in a little more barren land, the old forest there something that might have once been forestry, judging by how many stumps remained. The natural world had taken a hand in reclaiming it, however, and there was some vegetation coming back over the stumps, the old trees that remained growing strong. Coniferous trees of some sort lasted for many years, though they were not a part of his civilisation that Edward could have honestly said that he had spent much time dwelling on -- not when there was so much sex to be had.